PDA

View Full Version : Looking for new neighbors. ANDROID PLAYERS ONLY!!!!

warrior61280
08-23-15, 07:07 PM
My id is: warrior61280
Park name: Dragburk

Need neighbors again just in case Android gets the new land to expand. It is about 81 new spots and will need lots of maps.

[content deleted before mod removed entire thread instead of just moving it]

Again, only looking for Android users. Still need 2 more people to swap gold with daily as well. So if you are a like-minded Android player please send an invite. I will visit your park to verify that you are on Android. So, if you have the Android cake, it will make it much quicker to verify. I display mine proudly.

Reasoning for Android only (just in case a moderator has issues with this thread): I am tired of looking at dragons I want and will never get and also features I do not have access to. If that is an issue, please talk to the game developers to fix that. It will make every Android customer very happy.

redstar177
08-23-15, 07:32 PM
My ID is as listed- redstar177.
My island's name is Vale of Arryn (based off of the Game of Thrones lol).

I do not have the Android cake displayed (I don't think it matches my island well), but it's still easy to tell Android and Ios apart based on the giant chunk of land that we aren't allowed to have yet :mad:

Feel free to add me :)

warrior61280
08-23-15, 07:43 PM
Added. And thank you.
I dont think I have been able to see that chunk of land yet.i have looked for it. I know before the Spring update we could that ios had hovering habitats where the mining expansions were.

Mythdefied
08-23-15, 07:59 PM
You can add me if you like. I don't visit, but I send gold going in alphabetical order of neighbors. I answer all map requests.

redstar177
08-23-15, 08:30 PM
Added. And thank you.
I dont think I have been able to see that chunk of land yet.i have looked for it. I know before the Spring update we could that ios had hovering habitats where the mining expansions were.

That may be true...I didn't think about that :(

TN_MOM
08-24-15, 06:28 AM
I am an Android player lvl 99. My ID is TN_MOM and my island's name is Dragonista.I play daily and I am always looking for active neighbors. I don't have the cake or android robot displayed because it takes up space I can use for my dragons.

warrior61280
08-24-15, 08:10 AM
Ill go ahead and add you as well.
Though you should find room for the cake, show that you are a proud android player. If TL sees more android players showing that they are not just giving up on this trial version of dragon story, maybe they will do something about it.

kooky panda
08-24-15, 11:03 AM
Moving this thread to the ADD Me Forum. Please note that this thread is for listing your ID storm ID and type of neighbor you are.

For personal chats, please contact each other using the Private messaging system located under your Profile.

Thanks!

SemiMama
08-24-15, 12:24 PM
No where near your level, but I am on Android, so you can add me.
ID: SemiMama

warrior61280
08-24-15, 04:07 PM
No where near your level, but I am on Android, so you can add me.
ID: SemiMama

No worries. Think i added you all ready.

Firecracker8875
08-24-15, 04:25 PM
Hi. I've only just started playing so need as many neighbours as possible. I'd be really grateful if you could add me please. My user ID is Firecracker8875. Cheers :)

Caroline x

warrior61280
08-24-15, 04:38 PM
Invite sent;)