PDA

View Full Version : Logging in on a new device

S4d4chb1a
08-23-15, 04:13 PM
Hi, after playing various TeamLava games for many years on my iPad, I recently got an iPhone and have installed many of the same games on it as I have on my iPad (as well as a few I had to delete from the iPad for lack of storage space). I'm logged into Game Center on my iPhone via iCloud (I'm using the same AppleID account as on my iPad), but the iPhone does not seem to have imported my Storm8 login information. Where in the games can I put this in? In RS2, I tried to create a new account using my same Storm8 username in the hopes it would notify me that the name is unavailable and prompt me to log in, but that didn't happen. Please let me know how I can get the iPhone installations of my games to sync with the ones I have on my iPad. Thanks!

(P.S. They're the same games no matter which device version I'm using, right? Like the iPhone version of RS2 doesn't connect to a different server than the iPad version of RS2?)

mamareader02
08-23-15, 05:35 PM
You must download one of the storm8/team lava games that have the login feature....I myself use original restaurant story,don't have to play but a level or two...just keep it on your device,once you login in the game that has the feature,ALL your TL games will be at your current level