PDA

View Full Version : Buggy Game

knowitnot
08-23-15, 10:43 AM
I've been enjoying this game quite a bit, but I've found a couple off bugs already. For example, I've beaten level 29 and cleared 9 honey tiles twice, but I haven't gotten credit for completing that challenge. Also, on level 11, no matter how many points I score, I can't get the third star. The meter is full, but it doesn't give the third star. If things don't clear up, I don't think I'll waste much more time on this game.

ilikebeandog
08-23-15, 11:29 AM
thank you for playing and taking the time to give us feedback!

i managed to beat level 11 with 3 stars after a bunch of tries. trying to complete it in the fewest number of moves (but moves with big combos) will help with this. that being said, it is frustrating when the meter gets hidden behind the 3rd star so it looks full, but it technically isn't yet. we will work to resolve that i promise!!!!

on level 29, did the honey pot drop before it broke? if it doesn't break in its starting position, then it won't create 9 honey tiles, and even if you clear all, it won't count :( i will check on it again too though.

knowitnot
08-23-15, 03:07 PM
Yes, the honey pot broke in its original position and created 9 honey tiles, which I cleared.

How many points are required for 3 stars in level 11? I scored 255,600, but still didn't get the third star.

ilikebeandog
08-23-15, 08:15 PM
we'll definitely look at the honey pot thing i promise!

i'm not sure about the exact 3 star score, but my score is 269,200 and i got 3 stars.

nikkimommy2014
08-26-15, 06:45 PM
Also at level 62 the babies require all jars or juice boxes but it's not counting all of them and if I switch 2 together (like 2 juice boxes) it doesn't count either of them. Very frustrating.

ST4CoolGames
09-06-15, 06:13 PM
Level 14 is also buggy, in that it is hard to get three stars. I scored over 355,000 points with the bar full and it still didn't give me the third star.

I'm further along than that but I'm just going back to former levels to get three stars.