PDA

View Full Version : Storybook - feeds not registering

ciarjen
08-23-15, 08:57 AM
I'm on chapter 6, feed Ranguin 45 times. I'm registering 20 feeds but I've feed him up to level 15.

I even used gems to speed up the evolution but he is now at max level so I can't feed him.

I'm stuck so can't finish the quest.

Please help :)

ciarjen
08-24-15, 07:49 AM
The clock is ticking down on this and I have been stuck for a whole day. I really did want to be able to complete this quest.

Please help.

[S8] Elsa
08-24-15, 10:49 AM
Goals to feed the animals for the event aren't retroactive.

[S8] Regina
08-24-15, 10:55 AM
I'm on chapter 6, feed Ranguin 45 times. I'm registering 20 feeds but I've feed him up to level 15.

I even used gems to speed up the evolution but he is now at max level so I can't feed him.

I'm stuck so can't finish the quest.

Please help :)

You will need to feed the Rainguin from Level 1 in order to feed it 45 times for the Quest. If you started to feed him before the Quest started, it will not count.

ciarjen
08-24-15, 11:58 AM
Thanks for your replies.

I breed and hatched the animal for the quest and sold the one I already had to make room for it. I feed it and evolved it because I was replacing the animal I already had. Then I feed it some more as per the quest up to a level 15 which I didn't want to do but to find that none of it counted. Which is really bizarre.

I always do this in the Dragon Story quests and it has never been a problem. The instructions should be clearer. A player has no way of knowing that they will need to keep an animal at level one for it to count in a later quest. It really is quite normal game play to feed an animal after you hatch it.