PDA

View Full Version : Stuck Thread! Offer Tips & Help!

LadyEna
08-22-15, 01:57 PM
Currently stuck on Level 33!

Any tips?

maxxsplace
08-23-15, 02:23 AM
Stuck on level 45, any help would be appreciated. The green pot doesn't come up a lot of the time. Is there some certain thing that brings it down to the playing field?

ilikebeandog
08-23-15, 11:39 AM
Currently stuck on Level 33!

Any tips?

if you can clear a large number of tiles on the sides on the bottom (e.g. with a bomb or a blaster), then the gopher might fall all the way to the bottom and you don't have to worry about it much again ^___^ that's how i won the level (i just tried lots of times)! also, it's useful to try to finish 3 of the alarm clocks and try not to set the last one off until both babies off screen come in.

ilikebeandog
08-23-15, 11:41 AM
Stuck on level 45, any help would be appreciated. The green pot doesn't come up a lot of the time. Is there some certain thing that brings it down to the playing field?

you can make the green jam jar by combining 4 green peas in a 2x2 square!

calilive213
08-23-15, 07:19 PM
I'm on level 42 and I have no clue how to make the question mark jar come.
It seems like when I clear a lot of fruit at once it falls, but idk exactly what fulfills that jar requirement.
Any ideas or help is appreciated

ilikebeandog
08-23-15, 08:12 PM
I'm on level 42 and I have no clue how to make the question mark jar come.
It seems like when I clear a lot of fruit at once it falls, but idk exactly what fulfills that jar requirement.
Any ideas or help is appreciated

the question mark jar is fulfilled by a jar of any colour. (a jar is made by combining treats in a 2x2 square)

thanks for the feedback!

EBJW
08-23-15, 11:20 PM
I'm stuck on level 48.

I don't have any gems left (all due to gem-traps... :(), so can't buy help-things...

calilive213
08-24-15, 03:00 AM
the question mark jar is fulfilled by a jar of any colour. (a jar is made by combining treats in a 2x2 square)

thanks for the feedback!

Thank you kindly!

amerirish
08-24-15, 12:19 PM
Stuck on level 36 - seems impossible to me so any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated :)

EBJW
08-24-15, 10:12 PM
Stuck on level 36 - seems impossible to me so any advice/suggestions would be much appreciated :)

What I did was focus on getting to the bottom as fast as possible, collecting the peanuts.
The honey will go 'automatically'.

ilikebeandog
08-25-15, 03:31 AM
I'm stuck on level 48.

I don't have any gems left (all due to gem-traps... :(), so can't buy help-things...

this level is hard!!!! what i found worked was concentrating on just clearing one or two bottles on the right, since once you clear one, another will eventually drop (hopefully in the main area).

EBJW
08-25-15, 04:07 AM
this level is hard!!!! what i found worked was concentrating on just clearing one or two bottles on the right, since once you clear one, another will eventually drop (hopefully in the main area).

Thanx for the advice, but I've tried that from the start.
I've played this level dozens of times, just won't succeed...
I give it 2 more days or else... :(

update:
should have said that before, I finally got lucky...!
Hope I don't get stuck again soon...

amerirish
08-25-15, 06:06 AM
What I did was focus on getting to the bottom as fast as possible, collecting the peanuts.
The honey will go 'automatically'.

Thank you so much for the advice, I'll try your method :)

EBJW
08-25-15, 07:12 AM
Thank you so much for the advice, I'll try your method :)

Keep us posted, please! (curious :))

LadyEna
08-25-15, 10:47 AM
Thank you beandog & EBJW for your helpful hints!

I am still trying to feed that last cutie a jar on 42!
Kinda dreading 48 now...lol

ilikebeandog
08-25-15, 11:06 AM
Thanx for the advice, but I've tried that from the start.
I've played this level dozens of times, just won't succeed...
I give it 2 more days or else... :(

update:
should have said that before, I finally got lucky...!
Hope I don't get stuck again soon...

omg congrats!!!!!!

vulpesvulpes1
08-25-15, 03:57 PM
Not sure how to beat level 48

EBJW
08-25-15, 09:37 PM
omg congrats!!!!!!

Thanx!
I was so happy for a while, and the next level went smooth, but then...
Stuck again, at level 50 now....

Conclusion:
I like this game, BUT, some levels are TOO much depending on (great) luck or using help-items. Don't like that. I want to do things my own, and I want to succeed a level in let's say max 20 times. I certainly don't want to succeed on pure luck!
So I will still give it a try the next couple of days, but if it's gonna be (or stay...) a big struggle I'm out.... sadly...

ilikebeandog
08-25-15, 11:05 PM
Thanx!

Conclusion:
I like this game, BUT, some levels are TOO much depending on (great) luck or using help-items. Don't like that. I want to do things my own, and I want to succeed a level in let's say max 20 times. I certainly don't want to succeed on pure luck!
So I will still give it a try the next couple of days, but if it's gonna be (or stay...) a big struggle I'm out.... sadly...

thanks for hanging on so far and giving us great feedback!! i definitely understand the feeling of wanting to win based on some s**** and not just luck. (but isn't the animation for the fork the best???) we are working on our levels every day, but we know we can still do better :)

please let us know when you see a level you don't like (or if you see one you really like, that would make our game designers really happy and also help us find some good examples to strive towards). we really appreciate your help in improving our game!!

as for level 50, i tried to clear the waffles more evenly instead of clearing one whole stack, to delay the gopher appearing. i also tried to match closer to the bottom of the board. it seemed to kind of work, with a bit of luck. i was one move away from winning... so close :(

ilikebeandog
08-25-15, 11:07 PM
Not sure how to beat level 48

try clearing one or two bottles on the right (instead of all of them!) if you clear just one, another bottle will drop in and hopefully it'll be in a better spot. i find the highest bottle is the hardest bottle to clear, i don't think i have ever cleared it and won.

stargaze91
08-26-15, 05:07 AM
I'm at level 55 and one of the second group of babies requires a juice box..so I tried making a combo with a juice box and it doesn't work..am I supposed to make a 2 juice box combo?
Edit : made it through 55 , but stuck at 57 , again

ymoonm
08-26-15, 03:42 PM
How do I need to do to collect all the babies in baby u level. I am trying to earn 20 gems.

stargaze91
08-26-15, 09:50 PM
How do I need to do to collect all the babies in baby u level. I am trying to earn 20 gems.

Look in your baby book in the lower right corner..each baby requires completing a particular goal..one requires getting 3 stars in all the baby u levels

EBJW
08-26-15, 10:33 PM
thanks for hanging on so far and giving us great feedback!! i definitely understand the feeling of wanting to win based on some s**** and not just luck. (but isn't the animation for the fork the best???) we are working on our levels every day, but we know we can still do better :)

please let us know when you see a level you don't like (or if you see one you really like, that would make our game designers really happy and also help us find some good examples to strive towards). we really appreciate your help in improving our game!!

as for level 50, i tried to clear the waffles more evenly instead of clearing one whole stack, to delay the gopher appearing. i also tried to match closer to the bottom of the board. it seemed to kind of work, with a bit of luck. i was one move away from winning... so close :(

Luckily I've passed level 50 and can continue!

As far as levels I like or don't like: that's difficult to say, then I should analyse all from start, sorry, don't have the time for that... :rolleyes:
At least you'll know in this forum the pain-points ;)

What I do can tell about this game:
- I really really really dislike the gem-traps....
But in my experience complaining about it, even when majority does it, is no use, sadly. However, it's one of the major reasons many people won't pay (yes, including me)

- I must play as a guest.
??? Why? Why are there only 2 options: play through Facebook (won't) or play as a guest? It makes me feel like an outsider, like I don't count. Why can't I play with a chosen name, or at least with my ID? (or have I overlooked something??)

vulpesvulpes1
08-27-15, 12:27 AM
Finally beat that level--but now stuck on 57. Yes, beating the levels depends more on luck in the placement of pieces and less on players' s****.

whistle20134
08-27-15, 10:46 AM
I'm at level 55 and one of the second group of babies requires a juice box..so I tried making a combo with a juice box and it doesn't work..am I supposed to make a 2 juice box combo?
Edit : made it through 55 , but stuck at 57 , again

I'm stuck on level 55 and for the same reason - can't work out what you gave to do to clear the juice box. What did you do to complete this level?

kxreyn01
08-27-15, 11:33 AM
Still stuck on 48 :/ how do you clear the bottles to the right?

stargaze91
08-27-15, 12:26 PM
I'm stuck on level 55 and for the same reason - can't work out what you gave to do to clear the juice box. What did you do to complete this level?
I made a 2 juice box combo and ACCIDENTALLY hit another juice box during the process :D don't know which one counted though..just play a few times and you'll get there ..good luck!

whistle20134
08-27-15, 01:51 PM
I made a 2 juice box combo and ACCIDENTALLY hit another juice box during the process :D don't know which one counted though..just play a few times and you'll get there ..good luck!

Thanks - I did just that and somehow succeeded- like you I'm not sure exactly what I did !

Cesar49
08-28-15, 01:00 AM
- I must play as a guest.
??? Why? Why are there only 2 options: play through Facebook (won't) or play as a guest? It makes me feel like an outsider, like I don't count. Why can't I play with a chosen name, or at least with my ID? (or have I overlooked something??)

Totally agree! I will not join Facebook, so can't play using the name I use with my other TL games. Why? Does not liking Facebook (detesting it, actually) make me a non-person?

EBJW
08-28-15, 04:29 AM

In settings there's a help/FAQ.

Found there:
How does a Cross Juice Box work?
When activated, the Cross Juice Box will clear both the entire row and column it is on.

Cross Juice Box - made by matching 5 in a '+', 'T', or 'L' shape.

Lenkapon
08-29-15, 12:43 AM
Still stuck on 48 :/ how do you clear the bottles to the right?

Try to make the Cross Juice Box at the same row as the bottles and then match the boxes.

Cesar49
08-30-15, 08:43 AM
Has anyone figured out how to do level 57 yet?! Been stuck here for 2 days now!

Cesar49
08-30-15, 08:53 AM
Knew the forum would help! As soon as I'd posted the above I got a board with loads of combos!! Level 58 here I come!

Scribbles138
08-30-15, 03:41 PM
I'm stuck on level 52, if anyone has any tips...it's been three days!

EBJW
08-30-15, 10:22 PM
I'm stuck on level 52, if anyone has any tips...it's been three days!

My experience is that in the levels with dirt (peanuts) it's best not to look above what's been asked, but go to the bottom as fast as you can.

Start in the middle, then go down.

But yet again, you'll need luck; just tried 2x for you, didn't come halfway :rolleyes:

kimbekaw
08-31-15, 12:46 AM
Totally stuck on level 50. Definitely getting matches towards the bottom of the board helps. But I can never seem to get enough honey. Any tips?

EBJW
08-31-15, 08:09 AM
Totally stuck on level 50. Definitely getting matches towards the bottom of the board helps. But I can never seem to get enough honey. Any tips?

This one is tough, too tough in my opinion;
when you don't get some possibilities in the beginning, you just won't make it...

Yet again you'll need much luck...

EBJW
08-31-15, 08:14 AM
Totally agree! I will not join Facebook, so can't play using the name I use with my other TL games. Why? Does not liking Facebook (detesting it, actually) make me a non-person?

One thing I don't like as well:
I'm level 75 now. Or, I should be. But I must wait several hours before it gets unlocked. Unless.... I ask Facebook friends to help to unlock, then it will go much faster.

Duh...

Don't have Facebook, don't want Facebook, and don't like being punished for that...

EBJW
09-02-15, 01:34 AM
I'm stuck at level 75...

Too many exploding cans and too many unknown cans to gather...

Help!

LadyEna
09-02-15, 06:06 AM
Stuck on 64! Those dadgum fizzy pops!

Tiamat68
09-02-15, 10:26 AM
I totally agree with you, LadyEna! I'm on 65. The cans keep counting down, the gopher keeps moving up, and the clocks keep on ticking. I finally got to the last hungry baby but he needed, of all things, a rainbow smoothie. Yikes. I got one with 0 moves left. Bah, humbug - I lose!! So close...

LadyEna
09-02-15, 04:12 PM
67 is loads of fun Tiamat! :rolleyes:

Tiamat68
09-04-15, 07:38 PM
67 is loads of fun Tiamat! :rolleyes:

Oh, joy! Still trying to beat 65.

EBJW
09-05-15, 04:12 AM
I see there's no longer help from staff?!
Abandoned ship...?

EBJW
09-05-15, 11:29 PM
With some luck I managed to get to level 90 (!),
however completely stuck now.

Often can't even pass the first row....:

H e l p !

dragonflynz2
09-06-15, 01:21 AM
EBJW don't worry about clearing the gopher things just clear the dirt. As the dirt clears the screen moves down and the gophers clear themselves as the screen moves past them.

EBJW
09-06-15, 04:09 AM
EBJW don't worry about clearing the gopher things just clear the dirt. As the dirt clears the screen moves down and the gophers clear themselves as the screen moves past them.

Thanx for the advice :)

It's weird, I tried that several times before, didn't work then, I was still left with Xbabies.
But now I tried again a few times, and finally, it worked!

Confused, but glad :rolleyes:

kimbekaw
09-09-15, 01:18 AM
I totally don't understand how level 86 is possible. Is there some elusive trick I'm missing?

ragekitty234
09-09-15, 09:30 AM
Stuck on level 100:(

p1nklemonade
09-09-15, 06:28 PM
I'm stuck on 77. How do you clear the diagonal gophers? I mean I've figured out "how" but there aren't enough juice boxes/not landing in right places, etc.

Scribbles138
09-16-15, 08:57 PM
I'm stuck on level 77 too. I don't understand how we get rid of the gophers. I guess it's by blasting them with a juice box, but they're not landing in the right place.

Habdashery
09-17-15, 12:21 PM
Does anyone have any tips for beating level 60? I've played it atleast 50 times and I can't figure this one out 😕

29vanilla
09-20-15, 03:52 PM
Stuck on 47. Any advice? Getting a bit defeated. Kinda like the game. Playing for the gems of course but OMG!!!!! I may quit. Some of the previous postings of "stuck on level" messages must be a warning. "Don't play this game".

I'll try any advice given but not sure I'm too excited about getting stuck on 48, 49, 50, etc. (:

TinksThots
09-26-15, 04:50 AM
Level 98... what pops the bag around the little color stealing critter?

tuffyjkitten
09-27-15, 10:28 PM
What the heck are the spinning gophers on level 75? There was no pop-up hint or explanation on what they are or how to get rid of them.

debrasbistro
09-27-15, 11:32 PM
What the heck are the spinning gophers on level 75? There was no pop-up hint or explanation on what they are or how to get rid of them.

Not sure if I can explain this well, but, here goes. They hoard honey. You have to get juice boxes to go across that row or combos with juice boxes; when you do, you break the honey and knock out the gophers and eventually they release the honey.

Nogardville
09-28-15, 03:21 PM
Hi I'm stuck on level 79!! How do you get the gophers out of the plastic bags???!??? Am I missing something totally obvious?

.....fixed it! Just a glitch

pinkcoon
10-02-15, 09:45 PM
How did you fix it? I am stuck on level 79 also. How do I get the X-Gophers out of the plastic bags? I have tried using all of the different special treats and in all possible combinations :/ Someone, please Help!!!

CheeryHo
10-03-15, 04:30 AM
Hey...anyone know how to destroy the "gophers under glass" in level 79 (iPad version)? I've tried everything and nothing can release the fruit from their grasp! Thanks!

EDITED: Sorry! Didn't see the other calls for help here before I posted! Seems I'm not alone at least! Anyone from Storm8? Hello?

buffymtl
10-04-15, 09:10 AM
Yeah I'm stuck as well, I get the bar above with the Stars full but then what are we supposed to do?? I've tried everything it seems!! R there any Storm8 helpers out there??

Hey...anyone know how to destroy the "gophers under glass" in level 79 (iPad version)? I've tried everything and nothing can release the fruit from their grasp! Thanks!

EDITED: Sorry! Didn't see the other calls for help here before I posted! Seems I'm not alone at least! Anyone from Storm8? Hello?

susananneking
10-06-15, 08:41 AM
Did you find out hoe to pop the bag on level 98 I am stuck on it

susananneking
10-06-15, 08:44 AM
I need to complete this level but can't pop the bag either

Bakerling
10-07-15, 09:12 AM
I'm stuck at level 75...

Too many exploding cans and too many unknown cans to gather...

Help!

You are fast to reach level 75. I am at only level 61 and I am stuck with that level

Bakerling
10-07-15, 09:14 AM

Wow level 98. How do you do it? So clever. I am stuck at level 61. Still a long way to go.

Scribbles138
10-09-15, 09:48 PM
I'm also stuck on level 98. I have no idea how to pop the bag the gopher theif is in.

Dana_Pets
10-12-15, 04:20 AM

I am stuck here too!!!!

boomskib
10-16-15, 05:53 PM
You need to hit the gophers with a jar or a blaster to release them.

dawn2dark
10-30-15, 06:10 AM
Been stuck on level 72 for weeks, any suggestions?

needadd
11-01-15, 09:09 PM
Same thing. Stuck on 79 with X gophers covered by glass. I've used every possible combo and NOTHING works to release them. This is stupid. They need to fix the glitches or I'll move on to a game created by a competitor. You know competitors always clone these kinds of games and they'll fix the glitches

mini188
12-27-15, 11:22 PM
Does anyone know why I'm having to redo levels even though I've previously completed them??

mschatte50
12-28-15, 01:18 AM
I am stuck on level 50! The gopher is there in the beginning of the game. It is impossible keeping it from reaching the top. Help!

jim23cash
01-09-16, 03:27 PM
I'm trying to clear three stacks of waffles on level 72. I've already gotten 3 stars, but I can't figure out how to clear the waffles before finishing. Every time I get close, like cleared 2 stacks, I win, and it doesn't let me keep trying for the third stack. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Annie :D

CelestiasHeaven
01-09-16, 11:30 PM
I am stuck on.lev 42. I realisied start making combos from the left under right corner will cause more combos and jars to come..but the jars so hard to make even with one combo alone !!for all who past this level plz post how you did it. I am so frustrated about not be able to beat the level :( thx.

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:18 AM
Thanx!

Conclusion:

I'm not sure what you're doing, but I haven't spent any $ yet on this game & I'm on lvl 90 (& I've been known 2 stupidly throw it away on some of these TL games as I have about 10 of em), but u do know about the jam jars, juice boxes, & rainbow mugs, right? Also, if u put a jar & box together, or even a mug & either a jar or box, it blows away a bunch of stuff! If u already knew that, then the algorithms for yer install may be REALLY off. Try uninstalling & reinstalling. Not sure if it'll help, but it's worth trying i suppose, right?

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:21 AM
I'm trying to clear three stacks of waffles on level 72. I've already gotten 3 stars, but I can't figure out how to clear the waffles before finishing. Every time I get close, like cleared 2 stacks, I win, and it doesn't let me keep trying for the third stack. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks, Annie :D

My only advice is to get rid of the waffles without meeting the requirements above. I got the reward from that level on the 2nd try.

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:24 AM
I am stuck on level 50! The gopher is there in the beginning of the game. It is impossible keeping it from reaching the top. Help!

It's okay if he reaches the top. What i did was met his requirements while also setting things up, but not matching, things required for the babies after the gopher's gone again. U only need to hit him 5 times, which can sometimes be done with one move, right?

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:25 AM
Does anyone know why I'm having to redo levels even though I've previously completed them??

Are you clicking on the next lvl? Isn't the game talking you directly to the next lvl? That's weird. Haven't heard that one before. If it's not a user error, try uninstalling & reinstalling.

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:29 AM
Yeah I'm stuck as well, I get the bar above with the Stars full but then what are we supposed to do?? I've tried everything it seems!! R there any Storm8 helpers out there??

I've had trouble with these guys too. The only things that work are either a juice box in their row or column or even a juice box/jam jar combo. I love combining a jar & a box together & seeing lots of stuff disappear. My favorite is combining either a box or a jar with a rainbow mug. That makes everything on the screen blow up! Woohoo!

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:31 AM
Wow level 98. How do you do it? So clever. I am stuck at level 61. Still a long way to go.

I'm on lvl 90 & have only been playing about a week...& haven't spent any real money. It's not that difficult, dear, lol. You'll get it.

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:41 AM
Same thing. Stuck on 79 with X gophers covered by glass. I've used every possible combo and NOTHING works to release them. This is stupid. They need to fix the glitches or I'll move on to a game created by a competitor. You know competitors always clone these kinds of games and they'll fix the glitches

I'm honestly not sure why ppl have so much trouble with these levels. I even got 3 stars on this one. Here u go:
First, any break next to the gophers, whether it's directly or a couple away w/ a jar, will reduce their number & even break the glass that encases them...that's why this lvl is MUCH easier than others you'll find later.
Second, any juice box used in a gopher's column will break the glass & should reduce their number.
Third, any match between a rainbow mug & a box or jar will knock all of their numbers down &/or break all the glass.
I've found that colors don't matter all the time. I just how that by now you've realized that combining a jar & a box will do lots of damage. Yw & hagd.

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:46 AM
Does anyone have any tips for beating level 60? I've played it atleast 50 times and I can't figure this one out 😕

The trick on this lvl is to leave at least 1 clock white until u have more than 1 baby that needs waking up. This will save u precious moves.

Jbold1
01-14-16, 03:59 AM
One thing I don't like as well:
I'm level 75 now. Or, I should be. But I must wait several hours before it gets unlocked. Unless.... I ask Facebook friends to help to unlock, then it will go much faster.

Duh...

Don't have Facebook, don't want Facebook, and don't like being punished for that...

You're not being punished. I have linked my fb account & still don't have any nbrs, lol.

jim23cash
01-14-16, 03:03 PM

I finally got it. The hard part was not winning unintentionally before I cleared the waffle stacks. :P Annie

PJKOLL
04-05-16, 12:03 PM
I am also working on completing the challenges in Baby U. Have gotten everything except level 29 we are supposed to clear 9 honey spots. I have done this and the baby is still locked. Even got 3 stars on all levels. Cleared every waffle and honey on level 29 and it's still locked. What am I missing?

knowitnot
04-08-16, 08:20 PM
Level 197 is the only one I can't get more than 1 star on. I've played it over and over and I rarely beat it, let alone get multiple stars. Any tips, anyone?

knowitnot
04-08-16, 08:25 PM
I am also working on completing the challenges in Baby U. Have gotten everything except level 29 we are supposed to clear 9 honey spots. I have done this and the baby is still locked. Even got 3 stars on all levels. Cleared every waffle and honey on level 29 and it's still locked. What am I missing?

I had all kinds of trouble with this challenge too. I kept thinking I had completed it but wasn't getting credit either. The trick with this one is you have to make sure the honey pot does not drop. If it doesn't break in its starting position, then it won't create 9 honey tiles, and even if you clear all, it won't count. I hope that makes sense.

Ktyorkis
05-08-16, 04:12 AM
Me too. I can't get past 100

musicdeb
05-11-16, 12:12 PM
Stuck on level 62. How do I get rid of those little gremlins in the corners? Thank you

zeramise
05-12-16, 01:11 PM
Stuck on level 62. How do I get rid of those little gremlins in the corners? Thank you

Take a look at the left and right side and alarm clock.
Balsters dropped on the same place on level 62.

Try to make blasters as you wish,
Shoot them by blaster!
It is important to activate in the correct position.

There are many combinations.
Just try to combining the boosters.

smoothie + blaster
crossed blaster + bomb
vertical or horizontal blaster + bomb
blaster + blaster
crossed blaster + blaster

It is necessary to solve the many puzzles.

Good Luck!

musicdeb
05-13-16, 05:30 AM
Take a look at the left and right side and alarm clock.
Balsters dropped on the same place on level 62.

Try to make blasters as you wish,
Shoot them by blaster!
It is important to activate in the correct position.

There are many combinations.
Just try to combining the boosters.

smoothie + blaster
crossed blaster + bomb
vertical or horizontal blaster + bomb
blaster + blaster
crossed blaster + blaster

It is necessary to solve the many puzzles.

Good Luck!

Thank you for the info. I'm pretty new to game, what is a blaster? Is a blaster a booster?

Gaillock
05-28-16, 06:25 PM
I'm stuck on 40. I can't get the baby bottles to drop past the last row of waffles! I have had many jars, juice boxes and rainbow mug explode and no trouble getting bottles to last level, but can't get them to drop below the bottom level of waffles into the water bowls. What's the trick or what am I doing wrong? Help, please!
Gail

Gaillock
05-28-16, 06:44 PM
Never mind, got it!

Gaillock
05-29-16, 10:11 PM
My problem on level 48 is that I can't even get a bottle on the board! I made many matches, with jars, juice boxes & rainbow mug bursting, but no bottles moved over to board from the right. What is my problem? What am I doing wrong? Is there a trick or tip you can share?

coonellie
07-02-16, 02:15 PM
Greetings. I'm wondering if there's one thread that explains what each boost does, how many levels there are, and the basics of gameplay. I've been playing for sometime now and still don't understand certain levels. For instance, the levels with the baby/X and numbers associated with each color.
Anyway, if there is such a thread, would you mind pointing me in the right direction?
I did read through what I thought might have it, but having no luck (sort of like the hub in CS).
Thanks and Happy 4th!

Gaillock
08-03-16, 08:46 PM
Level 62 - Hungry Babies? How do you keep the food from being eaten by green & blue gophers in the corners? And what do you do when babies in colored squares with X in the middle show up at the top to be fed? And what about juice box all alone by clock? I don't get this one at all. Help, please?

Gaillock
08-06-16, 02:50 PM
I still need help, please.

Level 62 - Hungry Babies? How do you keep the food from being eaten by green & blue gophers in the corners? And what do you do when babies in colored squares with X in the middle show up at the top to be fed? And what about juice box all alone by clock? I don't get this one at all. Help, please?

tatermaters
03-01-17, 06:14 PM
Stuck on 174 those darn colored fruit plates specific

OratioNelson
05-06-17, 07:55 AM
Can anybody help me on level 156?