PDA

View Full Version : will autodab claim more than per card?

kaity_99
08-22-15, 01:11 AM
2 questions, when using auto dab will it continue to get bingos on a card that already has one bingo, or does it stop first bingo it gets? Also what is the reward for instant bingo vs multiple on 1 card, and if I wait to hit the instant bingo number that has the instant bingo on it until end and get more possible bingos on the card will all of them count or should I just claim bingo the regular way?

PikaSquirrel
08-26-15, 10:29 AM
You will only be rewarded for one Bingo per card. If you get more Bingos on one card, you won't receive additional rewards for them.

hotshot39
08-29-15, 05:04 AM
How do I load my existing slot game on a new iPad

PikaSquirrel
09-01-15, 02:55 PM
How do I load my existing slot game on a new iPad

You can use the login feature (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-%28login-applies-to-all-games%29) to recover your original account. If you did not have a Storm8 ID and password, please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can help you with a transfer.

blitz_kr
07-06-16, 07:10 AM
You will only be rewarded for one Bingo per card. If you get more Bingos on one card, you won't receive additional rewards for them.

is this something that has changed since this was posted?!?? cuz im quite certain that one of the 'game tips' suggests that the exact opposite is true: u will get greater rewards for more bingos won!! whats the dealeo here??!��

PikaSquirrel
07-06-16, 10:24 AM
You can get more of other rewards, but for Dice rewards, it is only for one Bingo per card, sorry for the confusion!