PDA

View Full Version : Golden Lure - Aug 22

Rynetory2
08-21-15, 10:53 PM
Golden Lure - Use it to catch loads of rare fish.

(Starting this thread for easy reading of goals.)

This is the shortest event ever. :)

Note: Golden bass can be caught using normal bait in non hot spots.

minidemon88
08-22-15, 01:40 AM
Thanks rynetory2 for the thread! :D

Another event without any advance notice again. I wasn't prepare for any event that soon, so now gotta craft more fishing baits. =.=" I was still thinking of getting a break from event and here comes another new one. :(

Rynetory2
08-22-15, 02:47 AM
Thanks rynetory2 for the thread! :D

Another event without any advance notice again. I wasn't prepare for any event that soon, so now gotta craft more fishing baits. =.=" I was still thinking of getting a break from event and here comes another new one. :(

Welcome dear. :) This event (not sure it qualifies as an event) is very easy. Very achievable if you have a good supply of baits ready. Wish it was a proper event though. Happy fishing :)

enaid03
08-22-15, 05:36 AM
Does the golden bass serve any purpose once you are complete with the event?

scorpab
08-22-15, 07:01 AM
Are you sure this is IOS only? I'm an android player and I have these goals.
Also, what does the golden lure do?

Rynetory2
08-22-15, 07:26 AM

None for me. Hopefully S8 can answer this?

Rynetory2
08-22-15, 07:27 AM
Are you sure this is IOS only? I'm an android player and I have these goals.
Also, what does the golden lure do?

Ops thanks for info. :)

@ Kooky - can you help to change the thread title? I can't edit thread. Thanks dear.

olcastle
08-22-15, 12:13 PM

So far looks like it's just as original bass, useful only for deliveries.

jim23cash
08-22-15, 12:16 PM
I am actually having a hard time catching Anchovies! I have 3 Golden Bass already, and lots of other fish, too... But no anchovies. I keep getting better fish with dough bait. :P.

Sweetybeetylady
08-22-15, 01:16 PM
What do we need the golden lure for? And I have golden bass left, will I need it again or should I dump it so someone else can finish the quest?

venicej
08-23-15, 02:58 PM
What do we need the golden lure for? And I have golden bass left, will I need it again or should I dump it so someone else can finish the quest?

I think the golden lure is just a 'prize' and with double fish you can get extra with it. I thought we would get a crafting devise to craft more with the golden bass but so far nothing has shown up

JustKay
08-23-15, 04:35 PM
I am actually having a hard time catching Anchovies! I have 3 Golden Bass already, and lots of other fish, too... But no anchovies. I keep getting better fish with dough bait. :P.

You get a tidy amount for the Golden Bass on the market. Something like 400. Easily buy all the anchovies you need with that :)

JustKay
08-23-15, 04:38 PM
I think the golden lure is just a 'prize' and with double fish you can get extra with it. I thought we would get a crafting devise to craft more with the golden bass but so far nothing has shown up

The Golden Lure is pretty over powered IMO. Granted it is double fishing, I used my lures on the those spinning fish areas. Got 17 Anchovies first try, 5 Tuna second try and 5 Salmon the final try. Not sure how you get 5 of something when double fishing special is on :confused:

Stormie just sold me a Golden Lure too (they only sell for like 3 dollars, like special event items). Wondering if I should keep it or use it.

JustKay
08-23-15, 04:46 PM
Btw, I don't think this is iOS only. I can buy Golden Bass on my Android game and it seems like the goals are there too.

LuvsHorror
08-23-15, 06:29 PM
Holy moly, that gold fish is sure popular in the hot air balloon! The balloon keeps wanting the gold fish and 2900. Four times in a row now! I don't think the ticket is worth it!

JustKay
08-24-15, 04:02 AM
Holy moly, that gold fish is sure popular in the hot air balloon! The balloon keeps wanting the gold fish and 2900. Four times in a row now! I don't think the ticket is worth it!

The balloon is a good way to absorb excess stock. Keep it from hitting the newstand so that events like these aren't too easy by shopping the newspaper. Don't think it's really working though since i keep seeing Gold Bass for sale on the newspaper. S8 were really generous with the catch rate for this fish for some reason.

lubok
08-24-15, 04:49 AM
I am on Android; I had finished the goals, received 3 golden lures and fished 5 tunas, 8 bass and 12 catfish, if I remember it right. But now what? I can't "craft more in the shop" as the prompt says. Is crafting IOS only? And can anyone tell what to do with those golden bass? I supposed it was for crafting golden lures, but if there's no crafting I just have to get rid of them.

JustKay
08-24-15, 05:28 AM
I am on Android; I had finished the goals, received 3 golden lures and fished 5 tunas, 8 bass and 12 catfish, if I remember it right. But now what? I can't "craft more in the shop" as the prompt says. Is crafting IOS only? And can anyone tell what to do with those golden bass? I supposed it was for crafting golden lures, but if there's no crafting I just have to get rid of them.

No, crafting on iOS either. Most people have been selling the Golden Bass as it nets you a pretty penny on the market. Not sure who's buying these days as most would be finished with the event. Maybe for the balloon as LuvsHorror reported.

LeAnastus
08-28-15, 02:46 AM
Just silly didn't get anywhere in that game at all

LeAnastus
08-28-15, 02:47 AM
Lucky you Kay I'm on iOS and this game is hopeless. To play

ciarjen
08-29-15, 02:37 AM
The balloon is a good way to absorb excess stock. Keep it from hitting the newstand so that events like these aren't too easy by shopping the newspaper. Don't think it's really working though since i keep seeing Gold Bass for sale on the newspaper. S8 were really generous with the catch rate for this fish for some reason.

I got plenty of the golden bass, I just don't know what do to with them.

Do we know what they are for?

Rynetory2
08-29-15, 03:48 AM
I got plenty of the golden bass, I just don't know what do to with them.

Do we know what they are for?

We may need them to make fish bait for Pool party event lol. Just kidding. :D

I don't see any use for them after the event. I discarded mine.

ciarjen
08-30-15, 05:13 AM
We may need them to make fish bait for Pool party event lol. Just kidding. :D

I don't see any use for them after the event. I discarded mine.

Well if we need them for the pool event, then I will be happy. I have 18 of them. :D :D