PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Timer Missing

cocoandfriends
08-21-15, 01:38 PM
The timer that shows how much time you have between tournament battles is missing.

Edit (KP) 9-3-15

Version 1.5.2 is now available in iTunes. ( For regular version of the game).
Upgrade to this new version to see a fix for this issue.

[S8] Elsa
08-21-15, 01:42 PM
This is a known issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. Look forward to a fix the next time we update the app. :)

Drachenia
09-01-15, 12:14 PM
Please TL I miss and I need the timer for the tournament

Gweenykay
09-01-15, 12:36 PM
I've this problem as well, with this and the last one! It's so annoying if I forget to set the alarm!
Can you tell us how long to wait for the next update?

mymummy789
09-02-15, 09:18 AM
Nice little gem trap you've created here. I can see why you still haven't fixed it!! I think I might just give tournaments a miss until the timer is back, otherwise I can see more of my gems disappearing :(

kooky panda
09-02-15, 09:36 AM
The timer issue cannot be fixed with just a push into the games. The fix should be included in the next version update. Hopfully we will get an new update soon.

Drachenia
09-02-15, 12:24 PM
The timer issue cannot be fixed with just a push into the games. The fix should be included in the next version update. Hopfully we will get an new update soon.

Okay, thanks for the information Kooky Panda. I hope so hard on an update, i love my Animal Story or Fantasy Forest :D

TwiWoods
09-03-15, 09:34 AM
I updated today and my timer came back on the arena. Just for original version (not Beach Party version)

Thank you!!

kooky panda
09-03-15, 10:31 AM
Version 1.5.2 is now available in iTunes. ( For regular version of the game).

Gweenykay
09-04-15, 01:27 AM
I've this problem as well, with this and the last one! It's so annoying if I forget to set the alarm!
Can you tell us how long to wait for the next update?

Got the timer back at the daily reset this morning, hooray. Thanks