PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Sale

Norman
02-14-11, 12:45 PM
All point packages have been discounted for a limited time only! Please make sure you take advantage of this sale while you can. The sale ends today.

The sale prices are already reflected in-game.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 09:35 PM
I went to purchase gems, but the prices are the normal prices. The tabs say sale, but $49.99 for 275 is NOT 20% off, unless you increased prices by 20% today? Lol!!! Sooooo what's the deal?

Unregistered
02-14-11, 11:54 PM
I want to purchase some gem but ain't got the money yet, cant u extend the sales for some more days?

Unregistered
02-15-11, 03:52 PM
FYI: have legal background, happy to put it to use... I'm getting Sooo fed up with your amateur league business practices. Although I'd like to thank you for incorporating...

Anywho... Talk to an attorney, or anyone with actual business experience....

An Ad Must be Truthful and Not Misleading
If an ad is likely to mislead an average consumer and that misperception influences a customer's decision to buy or use the product, it is considered deceptive.

And I have the screenshots to substantiate.

This type of thing will get Apple folks involved. I'm not whining that I'm too stupid to understand what "purchase" means. I'm telling you you are blatantly deceiving customers.

Get it together.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 03:55 PM
I want to purchase some gem but ain't got the money yet, cant u extend the sales for some more days?

Really?? OMG...

Unregistered
02-15-11, 04:28 PM
FYI: have legal background, happy to put it to use... I'm getting Sooo fed up with your amateur league business practices. Although I'd like to thank you for incorporating...

Anywho... Talk to an attorney, or anyone with actual business experience....

An Ad Must be Truthful and Not Misleading
If an ad is likely to mislead an average consumer and that misperception influences a customer's decision to buy or use the product, it is considered deceptive.

And I have the screenshots to substantiate.

This type of thing will get Apple folks involved. I'm not whining that I'm too stupid to understand what "purchase" means. I'm telling you you are blatantly deceiving customers.

Get it together.

Hmmmmm

So how many times did you post this?

And why more than once?

Once would suffice I think?

And I'm sure threats were not necessary. Posting displeasure is one thing. Hey, if I was going to buy gems and see sale tag beside reg. Price I'd think...hmmmm. Ya...no...not. And won't buy. I wouldnt start touting off about my high and mighty background making threats....sheesh...some ppl have such inflated egos.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 04:43 PM
Hmmmmm

So how many times did you post this?

And why more than once?

Once would suffice I think?

And I'm sure threats were not necessary. Posting displeasure is one thing. Hey, if I was going to buy gems and see sale tag beside reg. Price I'd think...hmmmm. Ya...no...not. And won't buy. I wouldnt start touting off about my high and mighty background making threats....sheesh...some ppl have such inflated egos.

They want to sound more important than they really are. There seems to be a few people who are posting the same thing in so many threads today.... Its getting more annoying than the stupid pop-ups that one poster is complaining about in every single section of the forum.

Gems cost money... Buy or dont buy, your choice... Simple as that.

Norman
02-18-11, 07:06 PM
All point packages have been discounted for a limited time only! Please make sure you take advantage of this sale while you can. The sale ends today.

The sale prices are already reflected in-game.

This sale has ended.