PDA

View Full Version : Level 607

koetsub
08-21-15, 07:23 AM
So guys, what's the delay? Where's Level 607? :)

Please get rid of the constant "NEW GAME" advertising. It's fine to have it at the start, but it's an irritant when it keeps coming up all the time - I'm trying for more stars in anticipation of new islands.

[S8] Regina
08-21-15, 02:57 PM
So guys, what's the delay? Where's Level 607? :)

Please get rid of the constant "NEW GAME" advertising. It's fine to have it at the start, but it's an irritant when it keeps coming up all the time - I'm trying for more stars in anticipation of new islands.

We can't speculate when new levels will be released.

Bonker2020
09-06-15, 12:44 PM
I love jewel mania. I wish you could just pay a flat fee to buy the game so you could have unlimited plays. Buying gold to refill energy is a bit too much as it works out horrendously expensive.I'd happily pay ?20 for unlimited energy, for example.

koetsub
10-09-15, 11:52 AM
I love jewel mania. I wish you could just pay a flat fee to buy the game so you could have unlimited plays. Buying gold to refill energy is a bit too much as it works out horrendously expensive.I'd happily pay ?20 for unlimited energy, for example.
One thing that is really nuts is when you have 4 energy left and get a free refill, so all you get is one more because of the 5 limit.