PDA

View Full Version : Need more habitats

dancingsnickerdoodle
08-21-15, 01:29 AM
I've maxed out on habitats & would love to buy Swan Lake. Is it possible to up the number of habitats allowed? I've already missed out on several of the latest habitats offered. :(
Thank you

jim23cash
08-21-15, 02:37 AM
I think quite a few of us are maxed out. Since the event involves mining and Runes, it would be a great time to offer more expansions! :D.

Drachenia
08-21-15, 03:15 AM
Am also on the limit, have no land to expand and 66/66 habitats. Now I have no more room in my habitats and will also sell no animal. :( :(

Drachenia
08-24-15, 08:23 AM
Please please TL give me one more 1 Habitat, have no place for new animal and I'm already very sad. I have so many Super Rare like sell Santa Claws, Great Danebow and so on.

ireq
09-03-15, 06:41 AM
I agree! Please Team Lava give us at least 1 more habitat, I am at 66/66 ,really want the new animal in the new doggy habitat :( (and I have all the last tournament eggs in the storage because I don't have space) :(((

jim23cash
09-05-15, 12:23 PM
S8/TL, We need more habitats and more expansions!
I have been maxed out for months, and upgrading habitats just to "fit one more in"! There is ZERO room for this new habitat. I have the first egg on my nest. I don't want to sell anything! And I can't just "fit one in" with a whole habitat!
Please don't repeat the Dragon Story Nightmare! We need expansions and habitat increases NOW!
Thank you, Annie

55lee55
09-05-15, 12:59 PM
I have also reached the limits of my forest.

This is an urgent issue S8. Please listen to us!

I have posted a thread in Bugs and Issues folks. This is a significant issue to those of us who have played this game faithfully since the beginning. We have no more room! I have 195/197 showing in my album, and one of those missing is sitting on my nest. The only reason I was able to place a habitat for the service animals was because I kept the egyptian animals in storage, otherwise I would be in the situation that some are in where they cannot play to place the service animals in their forest.

We cannot play this game anymore! We have reached the limits! We are not the only ones, S8, we are the ones who come here to this forum and post. We have been here since the beginning, and I would venture to say most, if not all of us, have invested in gems along the way. We have been faithful to Fantasy Forest Story, and now it is done for us. We cannot play this game the way it is currently configured. We need more space, and more habitat allowances. And we need these last week, some of us, and I suspect that the rest of us who have been here since day one have either reached the limit of the game, or will as soon as they finish the latest tournament and hatch their animals.

THIS IS AN URGENT SITUATION S8. PLEASE RESPOND!

I assume most of us want to continue playing, but are unable to do that now. If, as it has appeared previously, S8 is truly out to make the early players of this game leave, refund us the money for our gems. Personally, I would rather continue the game, but if this is the end for us, at least be fair and refund the gems we are unable to use. And please inform players that they might reach the end of this game and be unable to play, so they can choose to not buy gems that they will be unable to use. There should be warnings. I had faith that S8 wouldn't let it come to this, but I was wrong. They have and it is affecting others, not just me.

It is unconscionable, that the developers of this game failed to plan for this eventuality. Now, there is no time left for us to buy spaces and clear them, unless there is a plan to bring this game to a screeching halt while we buy and clear new spaces, should they even become available. That wouldn't be fare to players who are not maxed out on space and habitats

Whatcha goin' ta do, S8?. Are you going to fix this? When? It is a shame that you spent time and money on the beach party, instead of addressing the space and habitat issue.

ninasidstorm8
09-05-15, 01:54 PM
I would like to see an increase in the habitats as well. I have been playing since the beginning but I am not in a desperate position yet. I have 5 expansion slots remaining and I have 65 of the 66 habitats allowed. I currently have open spaces for 1 large and 2 small habitats. To maximize the use of the space that I have, I still have a number of small habitats but since I have just about reached the habitat limit, all I can do now to get more room for animals is upgrade a small habitat to a large one as I open up space.

My album is at 151/173 and I have 23 animals in storage. The Steel Woolly Mammoth was the 8th animal that left the forest before I could get one. Even with that, I would have a hard time fitting all of my animals in the space that I have if I hatched everything in storage.

I am afraid that it may be a while before there are new expansions since the addition of new features to the game has exasperated the crashing and roll back problems many players are experiencing. I recently upgraded to an iPad air and don't have any problems but I can hardly do anything in FFS on my iPad mini without a crash. I would think that S8 would need to get a handle on these issues before providing expansions since expansions would probably would make the crashing problem worse.

I have the current animal count as 202. If someone has 64 3 animal habitats, they would only hold 192 animals. So it surely seems as if something has to be done. It doesn't seem right to force people to buy 4 animal habitats to hold all their animals.

I would like to see expansions and a habitat increase but I am not expecting one for a while. So I will be leaving most things in storage that go there. Maybe S8 can provide a temporary storage area until they can get this issue resolved. Hopefully now that the DS expansions are done, they can deploy some of those people to FFS to get the expansions done sooner.

55lee55
09-05-15, 02:42 PM
I would like to see an increase in the habitats as well. I have been playing since the beginning but I am not in a desperate position yet. I have 5 expansion slots remaining and I have 65 of the 66 habitats allowed. I currently have open spaces for 1 large and 2 small habitats. To maximize the use of the space that I have, I still have a number of small habitats but since I have just about reached the habitat limit, all I can do now to get more room for animals is upgrade a small habitat to a large one as I open up space.

My album is at 151/173 and I have 23 animals in storage. The Steel Woolly Mammoth was the 8th animal that left the forest before I could get one. Even with that, I would have a hard time fitting all of my animals in the space that I have if I hatched everything in storage.

I am afraid that it may be a while before there are new expansions since the addition of new features to the game has exasperated the crashing and roll back problems many players are experiencing. I recently upgraded to an iPad air and don't have any problems but I can hardly do anything in FFS on my iPad mini without a crash. I would think that S8 would need to get a handle on these issues before providing expansions since expansions would probably would make the crashing problem worse.

I have the current animal count as 202. If someone has 64 3 animal habitats, they would only hold 192 animals. So it surely seems as if something has to be done. It doesn't seem right to force people to buy 4 animal habitats to hold all their animals.

I would like to see expansions and a habitat increase but I am not expecting one for a while. So I will be leaving most things in storage that go there. Maybe S8 can provide a temporary storage area until they can get this issue resolved. Hopefully now that the DS expansions are done, they can deploy some of those people to FFS to get the expansions done sooner.

Hmm, I must have missed one somewhere, because I have 4 animals in storage which would still only make 201 animals. Can't think of which it would be.

Nevertheless, S8 should not release any new animals until they get this issue under control. I am not having crashing issues, and I suspect most people are not either. Why should they spend time on crashing issues that are individualized when this issue affects everyone who has 192 animals or more? I feel for those with crashing issues, but those are secondary to the game itself, which has ended for those of us who have played successfully from the beginning. Sorry, but I feel this issue is more important than problems with certain devices for certain people. And with all the money S8 is making on this game alone, are you telling me that they don't have the staff to do more than one thing at a time? If not, then they either need to hire more people, or they deserve to fail. Since I doubt they are either shorthanded or bankrupt, I think they can deal with both issues without too much touble for them. They should be able to address the crashing issue if they desire, and the space issue as well. It is not as if they don't have the capabilities to offer expansions and raise the limits on habitats. Conversly, they have the ability to allow us to store habitats and animals. They have so far chosen not to do either. This has nothing to do with crashing on your iPad, it has to do with poor planning on the part of S8. Maybe they couldn't have forseen crashing issues, but they certainly should have forseen this issue and I am sure they have the capability to address both issues if they wish to.

The question is, do they wish to continue to make this game playable, or have we reached the end of FFS? If we have reached the end they should have the nerve to tell us so. If not, there is a problem that must be fixed, now. Personally, I don't see them abandoning this game as they did just release the beach thing, but who can read their mind?

At any rate, Will someone from S8 please post here or somewhere on this forum, and tell us what, if anything you plan to do about those of us who have reached the end of this game? Is this really the END of FFS?