PDA

View Full Version : Hungry babies

ghjvcucjb
08-21-15, 12:48 AM
Got the goal/offer to download and play Hungry Babies. I did and when I went into my game it asked me to buy a decoration to receive my gem prize. I did but never got the gems and the request to buy a decoration is still there. I tried it in all my S8 games and same thing. The reward is NOT given and request remains no matter how many decor I buy. Have forced closed numerous times

jomykje
08-21-15, 01:48 AM
I have the same problem and came here looking for a solution. I Hope someone knows what to do now...

evil_bambi
08-21-15, 01:51 AM
I have the same problem!

C2hWF
08-21-15, 01:58 AM
Finish Day 1 reward 2 Alaskan Trees can get the goal.
Maybe you must buy the decoration with gems, or finish the goal of catering cruise.
Hope it's a bug

Rynetory2
08-21-15, 02:07 AM
I bought a style and didn't work. So I bought another chalkboard sign which is the cheapest decor and it worked. Hope it helps you. :)

killmypatience
08-21-15, 02:35 AM
It works when i buy a decor with gems, i buy a sunflower for 15 gems and i get 30 gemsfor reward. So decors with money doesn't work apparently.

jomykje
08-21-15, 03:48 AM
I bought a style and didn't work. So I bought another chalkboard sign which is the cheapest decor and it worked. Hope it helps you. :)

glad it worked for you! I tried a style first, then a flowerpot and when I read your post the chalkboard sign. But still no gems. I don't want to try it with a gem item, I'm afraid I will loose the gems...

killmypatience
08-21-15, 04:51 AM
I don't want to try it with a gem item, I'm afraid I will loose the gems...

I was afraid too, but i try with the sunflower for 15 gems and then it works and i get 30 gems.

Rynetory2
08-21-15, 04:58 AM
glad it worked for you! I tried a style first, then a flowerpot and when I read your post the chalkboard sign. But still no gems. I don't want to try it with a gem item, I'm afraid I will loose the gems...

I am guessing it may be either our connection or the heavy traffic on the tl servers that the game didn't register the decor item bought. I will try again with coin item. But make sure your connection is good. I hope you will get your gems. Good luck. :)

Just to add, hopefully some tl support will give some insight to this.

FrozenTurtle
08-21-15, 10:20 AM
Sorry about that! It looks like the "Buy" button is sending you to the wrong section in the Market. I've forwarded the information to get fixed, but in the meantime, please manually open the market and tap the "Decor" section that has a picture of the plant on it.

enaid03
08-21-15, 10:40 AM
Weird. I bought 5 decor items on the decor tab. Did not register. Only the chalkboard sign did.

FrozenTurtle
08-21-15, 10:51 AM
Weird. I bought 5 decor items on the decor tab. Did not register. Only the chalkboard sign did.

Can you let me know what items you purchased?

beausmom76
08-21-15, 01:22 PM
The same thing just happened to me. I purchased the ivy wall planter and did not receive the gems.

jomykje
08-21-15, 01:25 PM
I bought the chalkboard sign, a view violet wall planters and a modern planter but nothing worked. Then I bought the glass divider for 4 gems and I received the 30 gems.

uklou222
08-21-15, 02:17 PM
still having problems, been to the deco section and bought about 6 things and still no gems :(

FrozenTurtle
08-21-15, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the information! It looks like it will only count for floor decorations and not wall decor currently. I've shared this with the team, but for now you should be able to receive your reward if you purchase a floor decoration. Sorry!

adrew2348
08-21-15, 05:22 PM
Buy the planter set its under the decor tab. I was having the same problem but finally got my gems

Toyprincess
08-22-15, 12:59 AM
What exactly is considered "Floor Decorations?" Just want to make sure because I've already bought 4-5 unused decorations and nothing worked!! Definitely don't want to waste anymore money on the wrong items!!!:confused:

catfoodie
08-22-15, 08:10 AM
What exactly is considered "Floor Decorations?" Just want to make sure because I've already bought 4-5 unused decorations and nothing worked!! Definitely don't want to waste anymore money on the wrong items!!!:confused:
I think it's the stuff you can put on the floor. So lamps, fish tank, giant bell, dividers, some floor plants/trees. Modern planter is the cheapest imo (only 30 coins).
At least it worked for me already twice.

cocauina
08-22-15, 09:00 AM
My second account had the same problem, only the Stainless Steel Divider decor counted, on my main account I bought only the Stainless Steel Divider and register on my first try.