PDA

View Full Version : We want an answer please! Are you all incompetent or simply thieves?

TrixiDeCat
08-20-15, 11:29 PM
Someone needs to be fired!!! Seriously? Friggin programming incompetence or out and out thieves.

I have been at Level 49 for several months as have many of my friends. At Level 49 my score is 18,371/9,947,999. Do you have any idea how long it will take to reach Level 50 at this rate? It only gets worse! I cannot purchase a new counter/table until I reach Level 52! Surely at this rate I will be dead by then!!!

This is ridiculous and requires some explanation from Storm 8. There is absolutely no good explanation for these gaming points other than:
1) We have every intention of ripping off customers of every dollar we can; or,
2) We are totally incompetent.

This is not good on-line gaming. It is one or the other.
Which one is it?
1) Thieves
2) Totally incompetent

Answer please!

LonePudding
08-21-15, 12:02 AM
This isn't really an answer but I think S8 set the XP rate that high so no one will reach it. 49 is the game's cap. They will not allow you to buy more tables or chairs. You have reached the limit. No one can reach level 52 therefore no one can get more tables or chairs. I guess them putting ???/9,947,999 XP makes it look like you haven't completed the game. Hopefully, in the future S8 will raise all the caps.

ghjvcucjb
08-21-15, 12:44 AM
I don't understand your point 1. How are they ripping off customers of every dollar? Thank you for explaining

Rynetory2
08-21-15, 02:14 AM
Don't understand why the fury? This is a norm for all Tl games. Once you hit the max level, it will take years to get to the next level above max. In some games, even if you achieve the required millions of xp, your level is still at max. You can still continue to play at max level.

SparklyOctopus
08-21-15, 10:32 AM
Hello! Sorry for any confusion! Level 49 is the max for Restaurant Story 2. :) I've passed along the feedback to the team.

mamareader02
08-21-15, 10:47 AM
Only prob I personally have with being capped off is the uneven amount of tables and chairs we max on,please allow us one more of each,it drives me nuts!

sarico
08-21-15, 07:13 PM
I would like more pantry space. 150 is not enough space especially when doing cruising events and your store restock is at level 5 and 6. I have over 57,000 xp

tywin111
08-23-15, 10:26 AM
Only prob I personally have with being capped off is the uneven amount of tables and chairs we max on,please allow us one more of each,it drives me nuts!

I arrange my table in 3 rows and have them staggered ie. start from different position. The row against the wall fit nicely :)

TrixiDeCat
09-09-15, 10:45 PM
Seriously you do not understand? This game starts as a FREE game. But, these games are created with the knowledge leveling up is a very focal point for the on-line gamer. This game and most of these on-line games require the PURCHASE of gems or crystals or whatever to advance to a next level, or obtain game pieces, etc. The issue here: This game implies a new "counter" can be purchased at Level 54. But Level 54 does NOT even exist!
That is the issue. And it is a very serious issue.

I don't understand your point 1. How are they ripping off customers of every dollar? Thank you for explainingn

SparklyOctopus
09-10-15, 12:03 PM
Seriously you do not understand? This game starts as a FREE game. But, these games are created with the knowledge leveling up is a very focal point for the on-line gamer. This game and most of these on-line games require the PURCHASE of gems or crystals or whatever to advance to a next level, or obtain game pieces, etc. The issue here: This game implies a new "counter" can be purchased at Level 54. But Level 54 does NOT even exist!
n

Thanks for your feedback. I'll pass it to the team.

orleansparish
09-10-15, 12:17 PM
n

I think we all pretty much understand what you are saying. I think the player is just saying they don't understand why you are complaining. The XP is so high to make is absurd that no one can get to level 50. Just as the annoying people on fashion are told constantly, it isn't meant to be reached. The focus of playing isn't to be able to solely day...ha..ha..I'm a higher level than you!

Regarding content that costs gems. Everyone single game out there has free items and items at cost gems. If everything was free and they relied on players feeling generous and donating money to them, how would they stay afloat? These designers and engineers don't work for Monopoly money. We don't HAVE to use gems for anything. I haven't used gems for the catering events and I finished. I could have finished the Californian rolls and beef ramen event without gems, but I chose to. Now some were hard but because I was annoyed I didn't finish them. I'm sure many have without spending one real penny of their money.

So to get annoyed because you're stuck at the same level or can't get a pretty table or Decor will be a moot point to storm8. Because you can logically still find fun without any and all of their games without money. I just like having more and am a huge nerd so I do spend to buy more items. That being said, maybe they will raise the levels. If they do or don't it won't make or break the game.

But for Pete's sake give me more counters!

TrixiDeCat
09-23-15, 10:38 PM
I think we all pretty much understand what you are saying. I think the player is just saying they don't understand why you are complaining. The XP is so high to make is absurd that no one can get to level 50. Just as the annoying people on fashion are told constantly, it isn't meant to be reached. The focus of playing isn't to be able to solely day...ha..ha..I'm a higher level than you!

Regarding content that costs gems. Everyone single game out there has free items and items at cost gems. If everything was free and they relied on players feeling generous and donating money to them, how would they stay afloat? These designers and engineers don't work for Monopoly money. We don't HAVE to use gems for anything. I haven't used gems for the catering events and I finished. I could have finished the Californian rolls and beef ramen event without gems, but I chose to. Now some were hard but because I was annoyed I didn't finish them. I'm sure many have without spending one real penny of their money.

So to get annoyed because you're stuck at the same level or can't get a pretty table or Decor will be a moot point to storm8. Because you can logically still find fun without any and all of their games without money. I just like having more and am a huge nerd so I do spend to buy more items. That being said, maybe they will raise the levels. If they do or don't it won't make or break the game.

But for Pete's sake give me more counters!

You completely miss the point. NO GAME should ever imply or suggest an ability to Level up when the Level does not exist. Regardless of the achievement (i.e., a counter, Mario's cousin, a special weapon or power, etc. I could go on and on.) I believe Storm 8 now understands and I want to thank them!

catfoodie
09-24-15, 08:23 AM
You completely miss the point. NO GAME should ever imply or suggest an ability to Level up when the Level does not exist. Regardless of the achievement (i.e., a counter, Mario's cousin, a special weapon or power, etc. I could go on and on.) I believe Storm 8 now understands and I want to thank them!
Why not? At least we were able still gain expirience even thought we didn't level up. Now, when new levels released, a lot of players level up to max level or so. So I really don't understand why it's such a big deal, especially if they have the same policy for every game as I understand. I personally think they do it because they know that as soon as player achieve the max level they don't have a lot of motivation to continue the game. Being able to get some exp gives players a chance to still be working towards next levels when they become available.

calilive213
09-27-15, 02:58 AM
I think the OP is not considering the fact that they are actually continuously developing the game.
The levels are not available at the moment but they will be eventually.

In fact, them suggesting or implying, the higher level is exactly what leads me to believe this.

mermaidzen
10-13-15, 01:15 AM
Ok am I missing something I'm on level 49 and only need 3000 to get to level 50