PDA

View Full Version : Cruise event not accepting food already cooked

Blazin_Betty
08-20-15, 07:05 PM
I started the cruise event today. One of the first dishes I need to make is ratatouille. I already have 6,834 servings on the counter. The event is not accepting these already made ratatouille. WTH

08-20-15, 07:51 PM
I started the cruise event today. One of the first dishes I need to make is ratatouille. I already have 6,834 servings on the counter. The event is not accepting these already made ratatouille. WTH

same as above
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

jemz16
08-20-15, 08:29 PM
Same here...

infinitelove19
08-20-15, 08:30 PM
Seems everybody is having this issue, as discussed on the main event thread. I sent off an email to support hours ago, but haven't heard back.

Hope they fix it!!!

midsummerbreeze
08-20-15, 09:44 PM
I am playing restaurant story 2 on an ipad 2. The version of the game is 1.7.4. I just started the alaskan cruise and noticed that food on my counters do not count toward the food requested by the ship goal. It insists that I cook the dish although I have an "x" amount of that dish on my counter. This seems to be a bug because this is not how it was for previous ship goals. Can you please correct this?

FrozenTurtle
08-20-15, 10:21 PM
Sorry about that! We've forwarded this to our engineering team and it unfortunately looks to require an update to the app to resolve the issue. We're very sorry for the inconvenience!

midsummerbreeze
08-23-15, 09:52 AM
It looks like it is affecting the three dishes from the expansion: Ratatouille, Coq as vin and Baked onion soup. I hope that you guys can apply an update soon. Is there a time frame where the update will be applied? Will it be done before or after the Alaskan cruise event?

midsummerbreeze
08-24-15, 08:17 AM
It looks like it is affecting the three dishes from the expansion: Ratatouille, Coq as vin and Baked onion soup. I hope that you guys can apply an update soon. Is there a time frame where the update will be applied? Will it be done before or after the Alaskan cruise event?

This is affecting crime br?l?e as well. It is worse than I thought. When will this be resolved?

Mrdaddyo
09-02-15, 03:39 PM
Yup just like the groom I would have gotten it had your game not given me a black screen and you refused to give me him cause yet again you guys messed up