PDA

View Full Version : Gems on Hoarse Horses?

spazopolis
08-20-15, 05:18 PM
Can anyone clarify this part of the Horse Training Goals and any gems they may be involved? I discovered I was missing gems and when I emailed support they said I spent 180 gems on Hoarse Horses. Now I have no idea what could have possibly cost 180 gems and there is no way that I did this on purpose. I am a little miffed. Thanks.

mikado86
08-20-15, 05:27 PM
hoarse horses? dont you mean horseshoes?, If I had to guess, Id bet you clicked on the button to get the first individual prize, if you got over 100 horseshoes that that would be a very good indication that you did

spazopolis
08-20-15, 05:32 PM
hoarse horses? dont you mean horseshoes?, If I had to guess, Id bet you clicked on the button to get the first individual prize, if you got over 100 horseshoes that that would be a very good indication that you did

Support is telling me I did this on 8/15 before this horseshoe goal. It was a goal called 'Hoarse Horses'. Something about giving carrots I think. I was wondering if anyone knew what could have possibly cost 180 gems.

mikado86
08-20-15, 05:40 PM
theres no quest with that name according to the logs, but there is one about giving 60 carrots, its not unheard that you probably missclicked the gem button instead of the "give" one, and if so it might have cost that number of gems since 3 gems per carrot seems fair enough

roguebee
08-20-15, 06:01 PM
Here is a pic from the Horse Training update. Unfortunately the poster had already given the carrots you we can't see how many gems it would cost. 3 gems per carrot could be right.