PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Dragon- Part IV

Pages : [1] 2 3

kooky panda
08-19-15, 10:54 AM
Time for a new Diamond Dragon Thread. The Previous thread has now reached 100 pages!

Previous Threads:
Diamond Dragon Part III (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54321-Diamond-Dragon-Part-III&p=669743&viewfull=1#post669743)
Diamond Dragon Part II (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41338-Diamond-Dragon-Part-II&p=514033&viewfull=1#post514033)
Diamond Dragon
(http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?28968-Diamond-Dragon&p=313206&viewfull=1#post313206)

You can refer back to the previous threads for more information on the diamond dragon or you can post new questions, and information for this dragon here.

If you see another main thread that reaches 100 pages, send a PM to Me (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46).

Thanks

Kennedward
08-19-15, 03:26 PM
Wow, a new thread!

saghaven
08-20-15, 05:14 PM
Wow! Lots of updates all around.

Well just bred a Crusader on my iOS account. Had sort of tried off and on recently (hadn't really before). Looking for something to try for, randomly threw in the fire/diamond combo figuring 10 seconds and boom, 44 hours lol! Think this was like my 8th try. Should finish breeding tomorrow.

Trying for a Saturn on my Kindle account. Threw in Diamond/Cosmic. Boom! 40 hours for Anubis. Will hatch in the morning. On a diamond roll apparently

AwesomeChefDad
08-20-15, 05:26 PM
Does anyone know if Lv 15 Diamonds will breed for those new power dragons?

belarica
08-20-15, 05:26 PM
Yesterday I bred up a crystal unicorn in fantasy forest, hope I get the illusive diamond dragon soon :)

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-21-15, 07:00 PM
Does anyone know if Lv 15 Diamonds will breed for those new power dragons?
Do you mean Prime Dragons? :p

AwesomeChefDad
08-21-15, 08:03 PM
Do you mean Prime Dragons? :p

Yeah of course..

Using the breeding calculators it does not show that it will, but why would it not? Diamonds are the most flexible dragon out there right?

I took my Diamond to 15 as it is the best solution to the battle rounds against Champ opponents.

Paleon
08-21-15, 08:48 PM
Yeah of course..

Using the breeding calculators it does not show that it will, but why would it not? Diamonds are the most flexible dragon out there right?

I took my Diamond to 15 as it is the best solution to the battle rounds against Champ opponents.

Do you mean a pure Diamond with another pure Diamond? If so, no, they won't, that will only result in single-type dragons. If that's not what you mean, then yes, if you breed the right colors; Angel and Crusader can result in a Prime Power, for example.

AwesomeChefDad
08-22-15, 12:52 PM
Do you mean a pure Diamond with another pure Diamond? If so, no, they won't, that will only result in single-type dragons. If that's not what you mean, then yes, if you breed the right colors; Angel and Crusader can result in a Prime Power, for example.

Yeah thats what I mean...a Diamond and a Fire, will that breed the prime power dragon? I dont think it will, but I think it should.

Paleon
08-22-15, 01:38 PM
Yeah thats what I mean...a Diamond and a Fire, will that breed the prime power dragon? I dont think it will, but I think it should.

Diamond and Fire won't breed a Prime Power. Prime Power has the Red and White types, right? That means you'll need to introduce those colors into the breeding pool; Diamond and Fire is only putting in the Diamond type and the Red type.

AwesomeChefDad
08-22-15, 06:38 PM
Diamond can come from white, it can come from any assortment of colors...so Diamond should be able to breed any prime dragons.

Kennedward
08-22-15, 07:42 PM
For you to get a Prime using Diamond as a parent, your other parent would have to be a hybrid that fits the Prime's colors, but doing that would also result in many other fails of the same hybrid colors as well.

So I don't really see the point of using a Diamond when using the single color parents gives similar results

AwesomeChefDad
08-23-15, 08:19 AM
The reason of using a Diamond is in theory it SHOULD be able to do every single one of the prime dragons. So instead of raising the single colors up and the fact those single color dragons are poor payers, poor battlers, the Diamond is the top champ battler and earns better and should breed all of them..in theory.

I also doubt that say breeding a Diamond and a Crusader will yield the red prime, I dont think S8 has it setup that way.

Kennedward
08-23-15, 04:38 PM
I disagree, as I've won a tournament using LV15 single color dragons before.

It's only in the most recent tournament that I've used LV15 Diamond type dragons.

But I do agree that I think TL set it up so that Prime cannot be easily bred with just 1 LV15 Diamond type plus other types.

mrscuffee21
08-23-15, 04:58 PM
How come I can only raise my dragons to lvl 10? When everyone else can raise higher and with the battle arena you have dragons tht is lvl 20 please let me know by pm

Kennedward
08-23-15, 05:01 PM
You need to be on IOS and buy the Noble Crystal

AwesomeChefDad
08-23-15, 06:40 PM
I have a 15 Diamond, after I am done with this tourney I am going to try on my 15 Fire and 15 Forest and see if it works, so either that or I will get a Quetz or a Crusader first.

Kennedward
08-24-15, 06:40 AM
I may not be a good example as I haven't lost any tournament matches in awhile, but you can definitely test it out and see how you do

AwesomeChefDad
08-24-15, 08:49 PM
I may not be a good example as I haven't lost any tournament matches in awhile, but you can definitely test it out and see how you do

From the wiki battle arena app, I have not seen those prime dragons being the best battler for any of the last tournaments, its always either Lollipop, Marshmallow, the Diamond/Infinity/Passion or one of the champ dragons that are always statistically best..once in a while you get an odd one like Jade or Tiger's Eye..

Kennedward
08-25-15, 06:37 AM
My Prime Power is only Lv3 so I can't test it out yet, maybe someone with a LV10 Prime dragon can see if it's any different.

The app store description does say Prime are the strongest type though

roguebee
08-25-15, 02:45 PM
It was a good day today! I bred a Gold dragon just in time to tie up my breeding den for the start of the World Event. And on the other account managed to breed a second Crusader while trying for Infinity. And that breeding den is tied up for two days. Can't really complain, I have two more Diamond hybrids and I can always buy Water dragons to keep the nest busy. And if there is flash tournament this weekend, I'll have both Diamonds back for the Arena in time.

freshfunin2008
08-25-15, 03:33 PM
I would like to know if the lvl 15 diamond works as it relates to breeding other prime dragons. I am still leveling up white, red, yellow, green, blue and what not trying to get those prime dragons since food is a shortage for me now. I will work on raising a diamond if not just for battling purposes

Kennedward
08-25-15, 04:34 PM
I would like to know if the lvl 15 diamond works as it relates to breeding other prime dragons. I am still leveling up white, red, yellow, green, blue and what not trying to get those prime dragons since food is a shortage for me now. I will work on raising a diamond if not just for battling purposes

What do you mean exactly?

amerirish
08-26-15, 05:28 AM
OMG!!! I was continuing my desperate attempts at breeding a Siamese with Diamond & Archangel and got a 40 hour 'fail' - ANUBIS!!!!! Sooooo happy :D :D :D

inesat
08-26-15, 06:21 AM
OMG!!! I was continuing my desperate attempts at breeding a Siamese with Diamond & Archangel and got a 40 hour 'fail' - ANUBIS!!!!! Sooooo happy :D :D :D
Awesome! Congrats! I've been trying out similar combos for a while (Siamese/Diamond or Anubis), except I got a Mercury "fail".

Kennedward
08-26-15, 06:43 AM

Congrats!

amerirish
08-26-15, 06:53 AM
Awesome! Congrats! I've been trying out the similar combos for a while (Siamese/Diamond or Anubis), except I got a Mercury "fail".
Thanks so much, and Congrats right back at 'cha!! :D

Congrats!

Thanks, hope I can catch up to you someday with all of your breeding success :D

Kennedward
08-26-15, 07:11 AM
Thanks so much, and Congrats right back at 'cha!! :D

Thanks, hope I can catch up to you someday with all of your breeding success :D

lol pretty sure you will, I'm only trying for Prime dragons now, with no luck so far

pernmagic
08-26-15, 07:34 AM
Congratulations ..... Anubis is my aim as well, using diamond and Behomoth only 5 outcomes ...... So far 6 genie and 2 music fails

amerirish
08-26-15, 08:01 AM
Congratulations ..... Anubis is my aim as well, using diamond and Behomoth only 5 outcomes ...... So far 6 genie and 2 music fails

Good luck...hope you get him soon!

AwesomeChefDad
08-26-15, 08:24 PM
I kinda gave up on breeding for Anubis or Angel or others, I tried non-stop for months..seriously months and never had success.

It seems that maybe there is a cap on how many you can have? I got a ton of Mercury dragons when that glitch with the Olympus happened, almost since then I have blown probably a good year trying for those ones I dont have with nothing but fails.

Kennedward
08-27-15, 07:15 AM
Not sure if there is, but I would recommend you to keep trying still

AnglChk507
08-30-15, 12:20 PM
After almost a year in trying and continually failing... I finally finally FINALLY breeded a diamond!!! I'm so happy.. I used aurora and mirage!

Kennedward
08-30-15, 01:03 PM
After almost a year in trying and continually failing... I finally finally FINALLY breeded a diamond!!! I'm so happy.. I used aurora and mirage!

Congrats!

inesat
08-30-15, 03:42 PM
I always smile when I read these "my first diamond" posts. Every single time. Congrats!

Kennedward
08-30-15, 04:30 PM
I always smile when I read these "my first diamond" posts. Every single time. Congrats!

Same here! It feels good doesn't it? :D

rasike
09-01-15, 05:19 AM

Congratulations!!!

farmday0123
09-01-15, 07:40 AM
Omg i think waste 400 gold for temple n breeding roost 😫 no dark angel or any orther 💎 hybrid fail, expire friday, n now get regular dragon to sale

amerirish
09-01-15, 10:33 AM
I still remember my utter state of shock the first time I saw the 44 hour 'fail' :D That's a feeling you don't soon forget :)

Kennedward
09-01-15, 04:20 PM
I still remember my utter state of shock the first time I saw the 44 hour 'fail' :D That's a feeling you don't soon forget :)

Me too, probably the same feeling for everyone with their first Diamond

Simdiva
09-03-15, 08:46 PM
Have to say if anyone is is looking to get a diamond you might try breeding idol with anything and boosting it. I got my first diamond that way with virtue and since then have bed idol with diamond several timesxinvhopes of getting prism or one if the black hybrids as I already had angel. Well I got a diamond and two more Angels in two straight days! So no more idol breeding so for me! I wish we could do trades, two diamonds, three infinity and thee angels still need everything else except Quetzel, shakes head

DeeDe99
09-04-15, 06:32 AM
Since I got my Diamond I've had nothing but fails. Mist and Charm coming out of my ears!

Bastiaan0
09-07-15, 04:18 AM

Me too :)
It took me over a year to breed a Diamond, finally got it with Life and Mist (4th try with these dragons, 200+ tries with four different types).
Since then I (almost) always bred with Diamond and got diamond hybrids not often, but quite regularly.
Quetzal: Diamond*Forest (53rd try)
Crusader: Diamond*Fire (503rd try, and no, that's NOT a typing error!)
While breeding for a Moon dragon: Angel: Diamond*Smoke (13th try)
Since I got my Moon dragon I'm breeding Diamond*Rainbow for a Diamond Prism (and some missing blue/yellow hybrids):
Infinity (41st try), Mercury (90th try) and Gold (99th try).

So that's 7 down, 8 to go. Gold is now in the nest. Still trying for the Diamond Prism, 102nd try, 14 hours (again :() Can't wait to see 27 hours breeding time... After that I think I'm going to breed Diamond and Neon, plenty of options with these... Besides that I still need a bunch of quartz's and onyx's to complete all crafteble dragons.

Kennedward
09-07-15, 06:35 AM
Me too :)
It took me over a year to breed a Diamond, finally got it with Life and Mist (4th try with these dragons, 200+ tries with four different types).
Since then I (almost) always bred with Diamond and got diamond hybrids not often, but quite regularly.
Quetzal: Diamond*Forest (53rd try)
Crusader: Diamond*Fire (503rd try, and no, that's NOT a typing error!)
While breeding for a Moon dragon: Angel: Diamond*Smoke (13th try)
Since I got my Moon dragon I'm breeding Diamond*Rainbow for a Diamond Prism (and some missing blue/yellow hybrids):
Infinity (41st try), Mercury (90th try) and Gold (99th try).

So that's 7 down, 8 to go. Gold is now in the nest. Still trying for the Diamond Prism, 102nd try, 14 hours (again :() Can't wait to see 27 hours breeding time... After that I think I'm going to breed Diamond and Neon, plenty of options with these... Besides that I still need a bunch of quartz's and onyx's to complete all crafteble dragons.

Keep going and you'll get them all, like me :D

lady_saphira
09-09-15, 06:48 PM
So if I'm trying for some of the other diamond types (currently have diamond, gold and crusader), what would be my best combination that would give me some interesting "fails"? I'd like some other diamonds, but don't want to waste attempts with crappy fails.

redstar177
09-12-15, 09:48 AM
I just got my 10th diamond dragon trying for Triple Rainbow. My last 4 Diamonds have all been obtained while trying to get Triple Rainbow. I just want a Triple Rainbow dragon :(

Combos:
1 and 2- Pride + Boo
3 and 4- Pride + Moon

Bastiaan0
09-12-15, 09:55 AM
So if I'm trying for some of the other diamond types (currently have diamond, gold and crusader), what would be my best combination that would give me some interesting "fails"? I'd like some other diamonds, but don't want to waste attempts with crappy fails.

Try to breed a Quetzal with Diamond and Forest, it will give either a 20 second or a 32 hour breed :)

... After that I think I'm going to breed Diamond and Neon, plenty of options with these... Besides that I still need a bunch of quartz's and onyx's to complete all crafteble dragons.

Otherwise, breed diamond with types like black, pink, rainbow and/or metal, which can split into it's basic types. In that way there's plenty of options available, including single type dragons. My example breed can result in any dragon containing diamond, black, purple, blue, pink, white, red and/or green. I don't even start counting all options, but there are 10 possible diamond dragons you could breed...

Bastiaan0
09-12-15, 10:08 AM
I just got my 10th diamond dragon trying for Triple Rainbow. My last 4 Diamonds have all been obtained while trying to get Triple Rainbow. I just want a Triple Rainbow dragon :(

Combos:
1 and 2- Pride + Boo
3 and 4- Pride + Moon

Breed only with the three types needed, e.g. Pride and Magic. That will at least keep those 44 hour fails away.

redstar177
09-12-15, 11:52 AM
Breed only with the three types needed, e.g. Pride and Magic. That will at least keep those 44 hour fails away.

Yes, I know. I tend to breed this way because I like more option in the den (right now I'm trying for Triple Rainbow and Honeysuckle). I posted because it amused me that I've gotten 4 Ultra-Rare Diamonds, but no super rare Triple Rainbow

rado_nik
09-14-15, 03:18 AM

Combos:
1 and 2- Pride + Boo
3 and 4- Pride + Moon

You'r lucky one. I got my first Diamond when was lvl 115, after 42 trys Metal-Goodwitch. Now start for second with Justice-Fuzzy(or Lorekeeper)

ndtrance
09-15-15, 07:28 AM
Yes, I know. I tend to breed this way because I like more option in the den (right now I'm trying for Triple Rainbow and Honeysuckle). I posted because it amused me that I've gotten 4 Ultra-Rare Diamonds, but no super rare Triple Rainbow

Apparently Triple Rainbow in your game is Ultra ultra-rare lol. I hope you get it soon!

ghostiemom
09-15-15, 11:07 AM
I'm level 150, never a Diamond. :( I've bred at least 4 colors at least 90% of the time (always unless I'm trying for something specific). I've kind of come to accept that my island was not meant to have Diamond.

tengoambre123
09-17-15, 06:53 AM
Yayyyyy! After months of playing and breeding Metal with Goodwitch for WEEKS with no success, I decided to give Charm & Rune a try (I saw someone suggest it under the Breeding Calculator) and I FINALLY got my diamond!

I was having the worst morning EVER and this literally cheered me up. So excited! :D

Kennedward
09-17-15, 07:26 AM
Congrats!

LocalNews
09-19-15, 11:33 AM
I am FINALLY a member of the diamond dragon club. With boosted breeding weekend, things weren't looking that great. Just put a social dragon on the nest and decided to put Never Ending and Nouveau in the breeding den. Then up popped the 44 hour timer!!! This certainly made my weekend!!! So those who don't think you will ever get the diamond dragon, it will eventually happen but I waited a long, long time for this.

Kennedward
09-19-15, 01:04 PM
Congrats, nice to hear someone got something good with boosted breed :D

pernmagic
09-20-15, 11:00 AM
Congrats, nice to hear someone got something good with boosted breed :D

Agree .... I have a mind volt who I did not have but others are repeat super rare .... Never pleased are we :)

Kennedward
09-20-15, 11:23 AM
I never got anything good with boosted breed, most of mine are common fails lol

So it's amazing how it got Diamond for someone else

pernmagic
09-21-15, 01:11 AM
I never got anything good with boosted breed, most of mine are common fails lol

So it's amazing how it got Diamond for someone else
Guess it gives us hope .... :)

Kennedward
09-21-15, 07:28 AM
Yea, but nothing for me so far LOL

belarica
09-21-15, 05:52 PM
I'm posting here for my husband who just put dark angel on the nest :D I'm happy for him

stevenlee2905
09-22-15, 08:12 AM
I wanna scream out loud, this feeling is just too complicated to express, actually didn't know how to express it. I am extremely happy today. Sorry for being crazy like an insane, but indeed I am because 44 hours pops up in my den. This is the first time I saw this after all this time (playing this game for around two years more), but I still couldn't believe this. I am indeed super happy right now.
I've given up Diamond a long long long time ago. This time I was actually attempt to breed either a Lorekeeper or Hera. So, early in the morning when I woke up, I put the readily hatched Scylla in the habitat then I put 8 hours Fuzzy's egg in the nest, then as usual I breed again, hope for either 8 hours Hera or 13 hours Lorekeeper pops up in my den, then what I saw completely different from what I wanted (8 or 13 hours), but instead it's "43:59:56". I couldn't believe this, then I travel to my Arctic Isle and came back, it's still 44 hours. Still couldn't believe this, then I forced close my game and then load into my game to make sure if it's really 44 hours, but the fact was indeed the fact. This is crazy. Again, I wanna scream out loud, really, I am extremely happy, guys. :) ;) :D
Hip hip horray, happy dance... :D
I won't forget this beautiful moment:
"Tuesday, September of 22th, 2015 at 07:15 AM (in my time zone) --> I got my first Diamond dragon (level 102). :)"
I am so grateful and also thank you so much, TL, for the boosted breeding, it worked really great for me this time.
Ps: Still no Lorekeeper and Hera, maybe next time, but never mind, got Diamond as a "fail", lol... :D
While waiting for long hours incubation (44 hours), I put my long hibernate Bright Phoenix and Galaxy from storage into both of my nests. Welcome to my island, Diamond dragon, Bright Phoenix dragon, and Galaxy dragon. :)

Another unpredictable history for me (level 111).
Friday, December of 5th, 2015, 11:57 PM, near midnight here, in the middle of Avalanche dragon tournament after battling round 15, Warrior King 12, I was actually trying for Giftwrap dragon, but 44 hours pops up, I got my second Diamond instead. This time I got Diamond as a "fail" again, lol... :D
I am so extremely grateful. :)

After I bred Diamond, I bred my first Diamond hybrid, Quetzal dragon, then I bred Infinity (another Diamond). My second Diamond hybrid was Crusader dragon. My third Diamond hybrid was Mercury dragon. My fourth Diamond hybrid was Gold dragon. :)
Today, Saturday, November of 16th, 2017, I got my second Gold dragon (Achilles >< Atlas) after 9 months dormant of breeding Diamond hybrids, need more luck, I guess... :)
Got my second Mercury dragon today, Saturday, August of 13th, 2016, at 02:41 PM (in my time zone) (level 145). :)

I got my fifth Diamond Hybrid today, Unicorn dragon... :D Another history for me, Tuesday, April of 12th, 2016, 12:11 AM, in the midnight in my time zone, booom..., 36 hours came out... I wanna scream out loud when I saw 35:59:58... I won't forget this beautiful memory as I love Unicorn so much. Unicorn is one of my favorite Diamond hybrid and I could say that Unicorn is the most beautiful Diamond hybrid and the most wanted for me. I always thought that Unicorn will be one hardest hybrid to get as I did try a few months ago without success then I gave up. Today suddenly I thought of breed Unicorn then I tried and got one first try... I really couldn't express my happiness right now, didn't know how to express this... I am super happy right now. :)

I got my sixth Diamond Hybrid today (Saturday, April of 16th, 2016, almost midnight, at 11:59 PM (in my time zone), Valiant dragon... :D

Got my seventh Diamond Hybrid today, Saturday, May of 28th, 2016, at 12:16 PM (in my time zone), a day before my birthday, Anubis dragon... :D Got my second Anubis today, Friday, August of 12th, 2016, at 10:49 AM (in my time zone) (level 145). :)

Got my eighth Diamond Hybrid today and it's my first Arctic Isle Diamond Hybrid, Tuesday, July of 5th, 2016, at 04:55 AM (in my time zone), Icecrown dragon... :D Got my second Icecrown dragon today, Friday, September of 2nd, 2016, at 06:53 AM (in my time zone). Got my third Icecrown dragon today, Monday, September of 5th, 2016, at 09:04 AM (in my time zone).

Got my ninth Diamond Hybrid today and it's my second Arctic Isle Diamond Hybrid, Thursday, July of 7th, 2016 (2 days after I got my Icecrown), at 07:01 PM (in my time zone), Icicle dragon... :D 46 minutes ago, as soon as I put my readily hatched Icecrown into its habitat, as usual, I started to breed again, and BAM........, it's 8 hours again, so I was sure it should be Icicle... Yay..., I am sooo happy and having this good mood before going to work feels really great... :) I guess I got my third Icicle dragon today (Friday, February of 24th, 2017)... :)

Got my tenth Diamond Hybrid today (Saturday, August of 6th, 2016, at 04:35 PM (in my time zone), level 143), Achilles dragon... :D Got my second Achilles today, Friday, August of 12th, 2016, at 10:50 AM (in my time zone) (level 145). :)

Got my eleventh Diamond Hybrid today (Thursday, August of 11th, 2016, at 03:09 PM (in my time zone), level 144), Snowangel dragon... :D This means I have completed all set of my Arctic Isle Diamond Hybrid and all set of my Arctic Isle dragons..., yay... ;)

Got my twelfth Diamond Hybrid today (Thursday, September of 15th, 2016, at 07:27 AM (in my time zone), level 148), Diamomd Prism dragon... ;) Got my second Diamond Prism today, Tuesday, October of 25th, 2016, at 10:11 AM (in my time zone) (level 151). :)

Got my thirteenth Diamond Hybrid today (Wednesday, October of 26th, 2016, at 03:07 PM (in my time zone), level 151), Glimmer dragon... ;)

Got my fourteenth Diamond Hybrid today (Wednesday, January of 11th, 2017, at 06:11 AM (in my time zone), level 155), Angel dragon... ;)

Got my fifteenth Diamond Hybrid today (Monday, February of 26th, 2017, at 10:29 PM (in my time zone), level 155), Prism dragon... ;)

Got my sixteenth Diamond Hybrid today (Monday, September of 17th, 2018, at 01:34 AM (in my time zone), level 157), Astromancer dragon... ;) --> Combo: Gemini >< Achilles... ;)

amerirish
09-22-15, 08:45 AM
I'm level 150, never a Diamond. :( I've bred at least 4 colors at least 90% of the time (always unless I'm trying for something specific). I've kind of come to accept that my island was not meant to have Diamond.

Don't give up hope ghostie! Many, many players get their Diamond as a 'fail' while trying for something else. It will happen for you too :)

DKatReana
09-22-15, 09:21 AM
Which two Dragons finally brought for the Diamond Dragon for you.

I wanna scream out loud, this feeling is just too complicated to express, actually didn't know how to express it. I am extremely happy today. Sorry for being crazy like an insane, but indeed I am because 44 hours pops up in my den. This is the first time I saw this after all this time (playing this game for around two years more), but I still couldn't believe this. I am indeed super happy right now.
I've given up Diamond a long long long time ago. This time I was actually attempt to breed either a Lorekeeper or Hera. So, early in the morning when I woke up, I put the readily hatched Scylla in the habitat then I put 8 hours Fuzzy's egg in the nest, then as usual I breed again, hope for either 8 hours Hera or 13 hours Lorekeeper pops up in my den, then what I saw completely different from what I wanted (8 or 13 hours), but instead it's "43:59:56". I couldn't believe this, then I travel to my Arctic Isle and came back, it's still 44 hours. Still couldn't believe this, then I forced close my game and then load into my game to make sure if it's really 44 hours, but the fact was indeed the fact. I wanna scream out loud, really, I am extremely happy, guys. :) ;) :D
"September of 22th, 2015 at 07:15 AM (in my time zone) --> I got my first Diamond dragon. :)"
Ps: Still no Lorekeeper and Hera, maybe next time, but never mind, lol... :D
While waiting for long hours incubation (44 hours), I put my long hibernate Bright Phoenix and Galaxy from storage into both of my nests. Welcome to my island, Diamond dragon, Bright Phoenix dragon, and Galaxy dragon. :)

stevenlee2905
09-22-15, 09:37 AM
Which two Dragons finally brought for the Diamond Dragon for you.

Scylla and Marble, dear, used boosted breeding too. :)

amerirish
09-22-15, 10:21 AM

Congrats!! :D I don't think any of us will forget the elation at seeing 44 hours on the timer for the first time. I got mine with Tanuki & Stone.

As for the boosted breeding; I don't think it actually helps with Ultra Rares. I've read that it only increases your chances of getting Rare and Super Rares. In any case, congrats on your success!

stevenlee2905
09-22-15, 10:39 AM
Congrats!! :D I don't think any of us will forget the elation at seeing 44 hours on the timer for the first time. I got mine with Tanuki & Stone.

As for the boosted breeding; I don't think it actually helps with Ultra Rares. I've read that it only increases your chances of getting Rare and Super Rares. In any case, congrats on your success!

Yea, I've read about that too, but maybe it's multifactorial. Thank you. :)

LocalNews
09-22-15, 12:38 PM
So it looks like at least two of us got our diamond dragon on boosted breeding weekend. I have been playing about two years too and thought I was just one of those unlucky dragon breeders. Congrats.

VermillionPT2
09-24-15, 03:55 AM
I've given up Diamond a long long long time ago. This time I was actually attempt to breed either a Lorekeeper or Hera. So, early in the morning when I woke up, I put the readily hatched Scylla in the habitat then I put 8 hours Fuzzy's egg in the nest, then as usual I breed again, hope for either 8 hours Hera or 13 hours Lorekeeper pops up in my den, then what I saw completely different from what I wanted (8 or 13 hours), but instead it's "43:59:56". I couldn't believe this, then I travel to my Arctic Isle and came back, it's still 44 hours. Still couldn't believe this, then I forced close my game and then load into my game to make sure if it's really 44 hours, but the fact was indeed the fact. This is crazy. Again, I wanna scream out loud, really, I am extremely happy, guys. :) ;) :D
"Tuesday, September of 22th, 2015 at 07:15 AM (in my time zone) --> I got my first Diamond dragon. :)"
I am so grateful and also thank you so much, TL, for the boosted breeding, it worked really great for me this time.
Ps: Still no Lorekeeper and Hera, maybe next time, but never mind, got Diamond as a "fail", lol... :D

@stevenlee2905 I'm so happy for you. I have a recommendation for you though. Evolve your diamond to breeding age asap and start with forest 20 second fail (for Quetzal ),fire 10 second fail (for crusader), or air 2 hour fail (For Gold). Once you get crusader or Quetzal, you can breed Quetzal with Diamond for Infinity or crusader with diamond for Infinity (40 hrs). Again, congratulations, long time coming I'm sure. Goodluck on future diamond hybrids.

DeeDe99
09-24-15, 04:00 AM

congratulations Steven! Great news!

DeeDe99
09-24-15, 04:02 AM
@stevenlee2905 I'm so happy for you. I have a recommendation for you though. Evolve your diamond to breeding age asap and start with forest 20 second fail (for Quetzal ),fire 10 second fail (for crusader), or air 2 hour fail (For Gold). Once you get crusader or Quetzal, you can breed Quetzal with Diamond for Infinity or crusader with diamond for Infinity (40 hrs). Again, congratulations, long time coming I'm sure. Goodluck on future diamond hybrids.

Oh man, have I been trying for Quetzal. I gave myself a sore shoulder with all the micro movements every 20 seconds. Still no Quetzal. I think because I got Diamond and Crusader so early, I'm being penalised! :D:D

stevenlee2905
09-24-15, 04:50 AM
So it looks like at least two of us got our diamond dragon on boosted breeding weekend. I have been playing about two years too and thought I was just one of those unlucky dragon breeders. Congrats.

Thank you, congrats to you too. :)

stevenlee2905
09-24-15, 04:59 AM

Yea, I am still really excited until now, lol... :D Thank you very much for the tips and great advices, VermillionPT2, I'll try it asap as it hatched. Thank you so much. :)
Ps. I really hope to get a Unicorn (my most favorite Diamond hybrid) too after getting Quetzal, Crusader, Gold, and Infinity, but I heard that Unicorn is extremely hard to breed too.

stevenlee2905
09-24-15, 05:01 AM
congratulations Steven! Great news!

Thank you, DeeDe99. :)

VermillionPT2
09-24-15, 12:11 PM
Yea, I am still really excited until now, lol... :D Thank you very much for the tips and great advices, VermillionPT2, I'll try it asap as it hatched. Thank you so much. :)
Ps. I really hope to get a Unicorn (my most favorite Diamond hybrid) too after getting Quetzal, Crusader, Gold, and Infinity, but I heard that Unicorn is extremely hard to breed too.

Unicorn had eluded me since my first Diamond bk in 2012 (because like you, I wanted her she was just so pretty). Now, Since android was given the opportunity to purchase the Diamond temple recently, I decided to buy it (I had a sale on gold so why not, right) and give it a whirl. It was because of the free boosted breed weekend I made my decision. I can't tell you how happy I was to have gotten that 36 hours. My husband looked at me and snickered because I nearly cried I was just so happy. I had tried to get her for so long. It took a bit, but my Diamond and Tiny breed has 8 results and one not being that 33 hour virtue. I will say, boosted breed didn't seem to help me but elongate the process. So, I decided to use regular breed button and it worked 5 times, 3 different, 2 duplicates. Before this Diamond temple I was able to breed 11 Diamond hybrids without it successfully. I mean, after everything was completed (Land expansions and all dragons epic) android had nothing to do but Breed before January.

I'm sorry about that long story. You getting your diamond just proves. . .you can't give up. I still think it's absolutely awesome that you got it! !I just wanted to share a bit on what I did to get unicorn. Happy breeding my friend! ! :)

VermillionPT2
09-24-15, 12:17 PM
Oh man, have I been trying for Quetzal. I gave myself a sore shoulder with all the micro movements every 20 seconds. Still no Quetzal. I think because I got Diamond and Crusader so early, I'm being penalised! :D:D

Keep trying, you'll get it. When you need a break, try Crusader and Diamond for Infinity ( 3 possibilities). Or you can try for a longer rest period of 2 hours with air and diamond for Gold. It took me over 50 tries for Gold before the Diamond temple, but I recently got another gold using it 4 tries. Goodluck and happy breeding! :)

stevenlee2905
09-24-15, 09:25 PM
Unicorn had eluded me since my first Diamond bk in 2012 (because like you, I wanted her she was just so pretty). Now, Since android was given the opportunity to purchase the Diamond temple recently, I decided to buy it (I had a sale on gold so why not, right) and give it a whirl. It was because of the free boosted breed weekend I made my decision. I can't tell you how happy I was to have gotten that 36 hours. My husband looked at me and snickered because I nearly cried I was just so happy. I had tried to get her for so long. It took a bit, but my Diamond and Tiny breed has 8 results and one not being that 33 hour virtue. I will say, boosted breed didn't seem to help me but elongate the process. So, I decided to use regular breed button and it worked 5 times, 3 different, 2 duplicates. Before this Diamond temple I was able to breed 11 Diamond hybrids without it successfully. I mean, after everything was completed (Land expansions and all dragons epic) android had nothing to do but Breed before January.

I'm sorry about that long story. You getting your diamond just proves. . .you can't give up. I still think it's absolutely awesome that you got it! !I just wanted to share a bit on what I did to get unicorn. Happy breeding my friend! ! :)

Thank you so much, dear, for sharing your experience. I'll try it. I don't have a Tiny though, but will try to breed one or try to breed Diamond with another Pink dragon. Happy breeding too. :)

VermillionPT2
09-24-15, 11:22 PM
Thank you so much, dear, for sharing your experience. I'll try it. I don't have a Tiny though, but will try to breed one or try to breed Diamond with another Pink dragon. Happy breeding too. :)

Oh I forgot, to avoid the 33 hour fail, if you don't have tiny you can try melody. Btw, you're very welcome. I know how frustrating trying for a dragon you desperately want. I've missed out on many "limited time" dragons. I really just want to help out anyone who would like it. Take care and Goodluck!

P.S. That breed combo will also give you Angel. I forgot to mention that.

stevenlee2905
09-25-15, 07:10 AM
Oh I forgot, to avoid the 33 hour fail, if you don't have tiny you can try melody. Btw, you're very welcome. I know how frustrating trying for a dragon you desperately want. I've missed out on many "limited time" dragons. I really just want to help out anyone who would like it. Take care and Goodluck!

P.S. That breed combo will also give you Angel. I forgot to mention that.

I don't have a Melody too. Maybe I should try to breed Pink type hybrids, lol... Yea, same here, I missed many "limited" dragons too. Let's say when I tried for Mermaid, I got 3 Islands, lol. :D Thanks again and take care. :)

jjblueyes
09-25-15, 10:32 PM
Congrats to you Steven! It seriously couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

stevenlee2905
09-26-15, 01:10 AM
Congrats to you Steven! It seriously couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Thank you so much, Jen. :)

lady_saphira
09-30-15, 05:25 PM
Is there a benefit to having 2 crusaders? In trying for infinity, I ended up with another crusader. Just curious. Also, does anyone know if crusader is easier to breed than quetzal? I tried probably 100 times for it but no luck. Tried only about 5 times and ended up with 2nd crusader.

Hawk1
10-06-15, 09:00 AM
Pixie + Midnight = Diamond... Happy Birthday to me ... I'm still in shock lol, waiting to put it in the nest for 44 hrs is going to require all my patience but I don't want to use gold.

belarica
10-06-15, 09:07 AM
Pixie + Midnight = Diamond... Happy Birthday to me ... I'm still in shock lol, waiting to put it in the nest for 44 hrs is going to require all my patience but I don't want to use gold.

Congratulations!!!

saghaven
10-06-15, 09:11 AM

Congratulations! The feeling of breeding that first diamond is so great.

Hawk1
10-06-15, 10:56 AM
Thank you belarica & saghaven, diamond dragon on my birthday is a wonderful present.

onenike
10-09-15, 05:03 AM
Waw, I'm lucky. My first try, on 30 level end I get on the nest my diamond dragon (macaw+magic). Strange, I have pink dragon on first breading, my mother trying for diamond dragon 23 times and have always the same Mist dragon. For Virtue dragon she tryng 9times and have 5time Love dragon and 3tines Charm,in the 9th bread she have Virtue dragon. She is on level 61 and with breading have always result common dragons, I in 32 level more time bread rare and super rare dragon. Why the sistem of game is soo differend. My mother spend a lot of realy money for get super rare dragon, me nothing and always have lucky in breading.

DeeDe99
10-09-15, 06:02 AM
Is there a benefit to having 2 crusaders? In trying for infinity, I ended up with another crusader. Just curious. Also, does anyone know if crusader is easier to breed than quetzal? I tried probably 100 times for it but no luck. Tried only about 5 times and ended up with 2nd crusader.

I now have three Crusaders. I have the same question re benefit. Trying for Infinity, keep getting Crusader.

bythebeach1105
10-10-15, 08:19 PM
Harvest and Life with boosted breeding free this weekend = 44 hours in the breeding den. Oh, and this is on my level 25 account.

Sandybellee
10-11-15, 08:02 AM
Oh my gosh! Was trying for Raven with free boosted breeding and kept getting just Waters, Nights and Magics so sent Nouveau and Magic into the breeding den and got my first 44 hour timer!!! Woohoo! So exciting!
First Nouveau won the crucial 3 last rounds in the Sorcerer tournament and now she gives me my first Diamond! I love my Nouveau! :)

Sandybellee
10-11-15, 08:04 AM
Harvest and Life with boosted breeding free this weekend = 44 hours in the breeding den. Oh, and this is on my level 25 account.

Congrats! This free boosted breeding seems to be lucky for getting Diamonds. I just got one too!

ghostiemom
10-11-15, 03:05 PM
Whoa. I guess this is a charmed boosted breed. Just as I was mentally cursing my "boosted" Coral, Luck, and Coral, 44 hours pops up with Nightlight and Night!!!! And I'm level 150, I'd given up hope!

amerirish
10-12-15, 06:04 AM
Wow, congrats to all of the new Diamond Dragon parents!!! There's nothing like that feeling of seeing 44 Hours the first time :D

xxangelmariexxx
10-12-15, 06:42 AM
This weekend didnt give me anything exciting :( on lvl 55 and still dont have a Diamond :(

babs3449
10-12-15, 12:21 PM
Many thanks to this forum for all the advice and encouragement. I went with eagle and island during the boosted breeding and got some cool dragons that I didn't have: ambassador, cosmos, clockwork, Loch Ness, pi?ata, and fluffy! Then the most fabulous hoped-for event occurred: 44hour timer!!! woohoo!! Can't wait to meet my diamond baby!
Congrats to all new diamond parents. FYI, I am level 76.

belarica
10-12-15, 12:46 PM
This weekend didnt give me anything exciting :( on lvl 55 and still dont have a Diamond :(

Don't feel that bad. I'm level 114 and don't have one yet, and there are level 150 players without as well.

DeeDe99
10-12-15, 12:55 PM
I now have Infinity on the Breeding Den. So in total 2 Quetzal, 2 Crusader (I traded a third), 1 Gold, 1 Diamond, 1 Infinity. Diamond Prism still eludes me, but that will have to be a later attempt. I'm not speeding up Infinity to get another shot in the last 14 hours of the Diamond Temple because I will be at work, no time available.

farmday0123
10-16-15, 12:15 PM
When i bought temple diamond i wish to get dark angel n unicorn, 2 color i**** n difficult to breed that y i bought temple but got none, ton of night n vitue fail,

koiju
10-16-15, 04:35 PM
Just put a combo on the nest hoping for a Halloween dragon, 44 hours! My second diamond. Combo for those that are looking - Aurora and Moon (both level 10).
My first diamond was Atlantis and Genie both level 7.

Bastiaan0
10-18-15, 12:59 AM
YES, WOOHOO, OMG, HOORAY, FINALLY, NO WAY, CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SCREAMING OUT LOUD...
This early, foggy sunday morning, I put, for the 170th time, Diamond and Rainbow in the den, expecting to get another 14 hours for a Mist dragon...
But NO... I got 27 hours breeding time! Diamond Prism on the way!

DeeDe99
10-18-15, 01:26 AM
YES, WOOHOO, OMG, HOORAY, FINALLY, NO WAY, CAN'T BELIEVE IT, SCREAMING OUT LOUD...
This early, foggy sunday morning, I put, for the 170th time, Diamond and Rainbow in the den, expecting to get another 14 hours for a Mist dragon...
But NO... I got 27 hours breeding time! Diamond Prism on the way!

WOO HOO!! Congrats! I have been trying, but no luck so far on Angel or Diamond Prism. You give me hope it is possible! :))

Bastiaan0
10-18-15, 03:59 AM
Just keep trying, I actually bred Infinity, Mercury and Angel trying for the Diamond Prism.
Next putting all eight basic colors and diamond in the mix, breeding Gold and Neon. Still no double diamonds, but expecting some with this combination. Dark Angel, Black Diamond, Anubis and Unicorn are among the possibilities I'm looking for.

farmday0123
10-22-15, 04:46 PM
Any one tell me the good combo to breed dark angel and unicorn, thi is two2 hybrid i like but trying for long x can't event get with diamond temple, if any can guide me breed successful i will send u gold daily without return hihihi

Bastiaan0
10-24-15, 05:30 AM
Any one tell me the good combo to breed dark angel and unicorn, thi is two2 hybrid i like but trying for long x can't event get with diamond temple, if any can guide me breed successful i will send u gold daily without return hihihi

If you're trying to breed a specific dragon, use only the types required. E.g. use Diamond and Night for Dark Angel and Diamond and Virtue for Unicorn.
Main thing about breeding diamond hybrids: be patient, be persistent and keep smiling while having long-lasting fails ;)

lorentw
10-25-15, 10:54 AM
Today while trying to get voodoo or headless I put amphora and peacock in, bam 44 hours, diamond 2 on my second account

LunaC757
10-25-15, 02:55 PM
This must be a "Great Day for Up"... "One ear up. Two ears up. Up. Up..." Oops! Diamond Dragons.

The Diamond Announcement, proudly made by Explorer Dragon & her level-26 Isle: Life & Mist.

I've been breeding Life & Mist since getting them. They give a good chance for different dragons; and I had wanted to get Pi?ata before it's gone. Patience will have to prevail while waiting for Diamond Dragon.

Very exciting day. Congratulations & Felicitations to all new Diamond Dragons in DS.

VermillionPT2
10-29-15, 02:07 PM
I found that the best combo for unicorn was diamond and tiny or melody, cotton candy, Neverending. It's 9 possibilities but avoiding the 33 hour virtue. Plus you have a chance for Angel and Crusader in that 9 so it's not a terrible combo if you don't mind those hybrids as well. :p Good luck and happy breeding! :)

blueangel826
10-29-15, 08:29 PM
I've tried multiple prs from the breeding list & still fail. [SIZE=3]Anyone have any magic I can try. I've gotten some good fails but want a Diamond. Thanks :-)

amerirish
11-04-15, 11:39 AM
I put Night & Diamond on the nest this morning and got 23 hours; so either I'll have a new Night to trade for a crafting onyx or Dark Angel (which I desperately want!) so yay for me either way :D

farmday0123
11-05-15, 01:35 PM
I found that the best combo for unicorn was diamond and tiny or melody, cotton candy, Neverending. It's 9 possibilities but avoiding the 33 hour virtue. Plus you have a chance for Angel and Crusader in that 9 so it's not a terrible combo if you don't mind those hybrids as well. :p Good luck and happy breeding! :)

Thank you :) i want a unicorn only not crusader because i git a tonsof them n even sold sone, yes when i try pink with diamond i got kitsune n virtue try night n diamind got night even with diamondtemple lol, but i eilltry like what you said diamond and melody or pink n light , if it successfully will come here n tell everyone 😸😊

DeeDe99
11-15-15, 03:37 AM
I bred my Ms Diamond at level 28 I think I was. Tomorrow, at level 99 (maybe 100 by tomorrow) Ms Diamond will finally get her last feed to reach level 15. It has taken a while! Party time on my island tomorrow, I'm giving all the day off for good behaviour.

owa411
11-15-15, 09:08 AM
I was aiming to breed all of the primes with just 2 lvl 15 dragons. Now instead of breeding a prime, got my 3rd diamond

marcatwolf
11-18-15, 08:35 AM
Finally, it has happened to me....I bred my first diamond dragon at level 170! Autumn and Blue Moon. Wasn't trying for anything. That's the way most of them happen for me. Except Mercury was an easy one. I have four of those. Diamonds are now two, since I broke down and bought one last year. Given up on Helios, black diamond and Prism. Too many fails. They will all probably just show up one day when I least expect it.

Bastiaan0
11-18-15, 03:22 PM
Got 44 hours breeding time, and I already have Diamond, Crusader, Angel and Gold... Which means I'm definitely getting my first duplicate after eight different diamonds...

ghostiemom
11-19-15, 08:24 PM
Ok, this is just weird...
(My son's game)

DeeDe99
11-20-15, 01:49 AM
Ok, this is just weird...
(My son's game)

Better that than the 3 Mists I had all at once!

Bouncey51
11-29-15, 05:10 AM
Mirage & diamond = mercury :-D
Tried the combo again and guess what... 14hours.... another mist of trillions

blackeneddove
11-30-15, 04:12 PM
Mirage & diamond = mercury :-D
Tried the combo again and guess what... 14hours.... another mist of trillions

Congratulations! I really want a Mercury. I haven't been able to breed one yet. Just tried today with Blue moon & Diamond for the last of the free boost and got a Winter fail. So much for boosted. lol

persezabar
12-02-15, 01:19 PM
Now I breeding new Cursed Rose with Bride of Franken and YESSS 44hour (I didn'n try for Diamond). My second Diamond!

DeeDe99
12-03-15, 11:39 PM
I put Scorpio and Diamond and have 24 hours! I've either got Aries or the elusive Black Diamond! Now to wait 24 hours! No other possibilities are there?

DeeDe99
12-05-15, 12:31 AM
It was an Aries. That's OK, Scorpio will have company now.

Bouncey51
12-07-15, 03:44 AM
I've put Infinity and Beast together and now after 40 hours an Anubis will be born :)

Now I only want Angel, Dark Angel and Black Diamond.
We will see when it'll happen

Jewelnan
12-19-15, 04:08 PM
Listen to this,ages ago I started trying for a diamond. Finally got one after I bought diamond temple and got it second go :-D today my granddaughter came,4 yrs old and I let her choose 2 to breed ,element and fairy is what she put on. Straight away she got 44 hours breeding time. Can't imagine why,temple has expired too. Would anyone like to borrow her lol

feonalily
12-24-15, 05:14 PM
Soooo im level 90 now and still don't have not one diamond dragon. Can I get it with a mix of ANY 4 elements or just certain ones?

hiabarara
12-25-15, 03:54 AM
Soooo im level 90 now and still don't have not one diamond dragon. Can I get it with a mix of ANY 4 elements or just certain ones?

Some people play this game since three years and never got a Diamond. Your level doesn't mean anything, unfortunately.

Yes, you can use any four type combinations including Soccer, Metal, Gemstone etc. But these special types only count as one type and the splitting doesn't matter as far as I know. Example: You can't use Virtue/Night to get a Diamond (even though it would split into Red/White/Purple/Blue), but you can use Capricorn/Cyber (Zodiac/Green/Purple/Metal).

I hope that makes sense :D

owa411
12-25-15, 09:40 AM
Absolutely no luck for a double rainbow... Have another 44hr diamond fail with Lollipop and forest :(

mahani2007
12-27-15, 11:41 AM
Yay!!! I got my first Diamond dragon just now. I am level 23 now and I was really shock when the timer showed 44 hours.
*This would be a history for me: Monday, December of 28th, 2015 @01:13 AM, I got my first Diamond dragon. :)

irishbaker3
12-27-15, 11:54 PM
I have been trying for 6 months now to breed Astromancer with no luck... Has anyone breed Astromancer in the past 6 months? Im wondering if I just have been unlucky or if something was changed in programming.... I have even broken down and purchased the diamond temple to increase my odds but nothing...

nicoletlkn15
12-30-15, 04:03 PM
After a couple weeks of trying consistently with Lunar ram/fairy. I bought a diamond temple. On my third day with the temple. I got a 44hr breed time. Using same combo, Lunar ram lvl7/Fairy lvl6. Soo excited!

amandathornburg
01-08-16, 07:28 AM
How many tries did it take you guys to get each of the diamond hybrids? Just got my first diamond and I think I've bred with red 100 times and still no crusader. Is the boosted breed worth it for diamond? I don't want to spend 12 gold on another 8 second fire dragon. Lol.

cedkugedchgd
01-08-16, 08:14 AM
How many tries did it take you guys to get each of the diamond hybrids? Just got my first diamond and I think I've bred with red 100 times and still no crusader. Is the boosted breed worth it for diamond? I don't want to spend 12 gold on another 8 second fire dragon. Lol.

oooh nope, dont spend 12 gold when trying for a crusader. just keep on trying. it depends on your luck. some people got it on their 1st try but i've also heard of people doing it for 4 hours. so dont give up, you'll get it eventually.

roguebee
01-08-16, 08:53 AM
I got my first Crusader sitting in a doctor's office waiting for my appointment (which ran late). Didn't have anything better to do. Quetzal happened pretty much the same way.

DeeDe99
01-09-16, 03:32 PM
I just threw Prime Eternal and Night Elf on the den. 23 hours. Now the long wait to see if it is Dark Angel or Night.

Simdiva
01-09-16, 03:44 PM
I just threw Prime Eternal and Night Elf on the den. 23 hours. Now the long wait to see if it is Dark Angel or Night.

Fingers and toes crossed for you, I thought you put Eternal in the temple after me, did the gingers get too itchy lol.

DeeDe99
01-09-16, 03:50 PM
Fingers and toes crossed for you, I thought you put Eternal in the temple after me, did the gingers get too itchy lol.

Finger got itchy with 19 hours to go simply because I am TRYING to get a third Abyss - I think time's run out on that though, but will see. 68 hours left and I think I need 36 bombs approx to get 82 pieces. 60/4 = 15, so not enough time left to get 36 bombs. Should have calculated that before I started, but didn't know when Abyss was going to leave when I started! LOL

Simdiva
01-09-16, 03:50 PM
oooh nope, dont spend 12 gold when trying for a crusader. just keep on trying. it depends on your luck. some people got it on their 1st try but i've also heard of people doing it for 4 hours. so dont give up, you'll get it eventually.

I got my diamond with idol virtue, first angel followed about a week later with diamond idol. I think I got Quetzel a few days after that with forest x diamond. crusader took a bit longer but if I recall it was with Ruby. Mercury came easy as well. Gold was difficult for me and I bought Unicorn. prism came in my first stone diamond crisis and infinity geez I got most during the infinity bug and two from diamond x infinity. The temple can be worth it when trying for the basic hybrids but if trying for black be sure to stay away from zodiac and champs. also I found that rather than use gold to speed you are better to get the roost and/or just get the temple again, as you can waste a lot of gold speeding.

Simdiva
01-09-16, 03:51 PM
Finger got itchy with 19 hours to go simply because I am TRYING to get a third Abyss - I think time's run out on that though, but will see. 68 hours left and I think I need 36 bombs approx to get 82 pieces. 60/4 = 15, so not enough time left to get 36 bombs. Should have calculated that before I started, but didn't know when Abyss was going to leave when I started! LOL

Lol I thought so, I have six hours left till it's done forever then I think I'm popping festival back on if I don't start tales

amerirish
01-14-16, 07:31 PM
OMG!!!! I just bred a HELIOS!!! Only been trying for a few days! :D :D :D

DeeDe99
01-14-16, 10:05 PM
Congratulations Amerirish!

pernmagic
01-15-16, 01:49 AM
OMG!!!! I just bred a HELIOS!!! Only been trying for a few days! :D :D :D
Congratulations ..... Feels good does it not :)

amerirish
01-15-16, 06:35 AM
Thanks pernmagic & DeeDee99 :D I am beyond stoked!! So happy!!!

ma1eficent
01-15-16, 07:44 AM
Can someone tell me is there a better combination for normal Diamond than Goodwitch + Metal with lease fails? I still have none.

amerirish
01-15-16, 08:06 AM
Can someone tell me is there a better combination for normal Diamond than Goodwitch + Metal with lease fails? I still have none.

Not that I can find...Metal & Goodwitch have only 12 regular outcomes and 2 Primes. Good luck, I really hope you get a Diamond soon :D

ma1eficent
01-15-16, 08:37 AM
@amerirish Thank you :) This is also, what my research showed, but I just wanted to make sure as it has been months now.

amerirish
01-15-16, 08:57 AM
@amerirish Thank you :) This is also, what my research showed, but I just wanted to make sure as it has been months now.

It has taken years (literally) for me as well as many other players. Usually a Diamond pops up as a 'fail' for most players (I got mine with Tanuki & Stone but I don't remember what I was trying for). Just hang in there, it will happen for you too :D

ma1eficent
01-15-16, 09:28 AM
@amerirish I will inform you when I get a Diamond, let's hope it is before becoming old and DS has become a sci-fi virtual reality where we are in the game actually petting the dragons walking through the island and me flying across your island shouting "Hey, ol' pal, look I finally got it" :D Because that's the nearest future I see getting this one :D

caramellenina
01-15-16, 12:50 PM
I haven't been on this thread that much but since they put out a Prime/Diamond combo dragon, I think it would be cool for a Champion/Diamond Ultra Rare hybrid. That would be cool and powerful! :D

kotamom
01-18-16, 06:26 AM
I've never posted before hope this works...just wanna let ya know I bred the DIAMOND DRAGON....I bred Splatter Dragon level 10 with Jack Dragon level 9 BUT he was fully fed and waiting to be evolved to level 10...yeaaaaa me lol...hope this helps someone...anyone....

amerirish
01-18-16, 07:00 AM
Congrats!!!! The best feeling in the world is seeing that 44 hr timer for the first time :D

Natasha_07
01-18-16, 11:46 AM
Congrats!!!! The best feeling in the world is seeing that 44 hr timer for the first time :D

I'm still trying... Darn it !!! :(

Congrats OP! :)

amerirish
01-18-16, 12:25 PM
I got mine with Tanuki & Stone but it was a 'fail' while trying for something else. Metal & Goodwitch is a great combo as it only has 12 possible results (minus two Prime options).

owa411
01-18-16, 06:50 PM
My second diamond dragon I'm breeding with my combo sweet tooth x twilight (aiming for double/triple rainbow). Seeing a 44hr is great but not if you're trying for something else...

owa411
01-20-16, 09:09 AM
Darn it!!! After a love dragon, again 44hrs!!! :( This never happened before: almost 2 diamonds back to back!!

hiabarara
01-20-16, 10:15 AM
Darn it!!! After a love dragon, again 44hrs!!! :( This never happened before: almost 2 diamonds back to back!!

Oh no, you poor soul :p I'm sorry, but I don't take pity on people for getting a Diamond :D OR TWO IN A ROW!

random59
01-24-16, 01:23 PM
This is a strange variable to use Jack / Explorer, just put on nest under boosted breed, 110 variables and I got Diamond on my new phone game.
Also a useful combo for someone new to the game who did the Flush Tales!

shereeskitchen
01-28-16, 06:43 AM
Have been trying to breed the diamond Dragon for years and still haven't got it any new updates on what combinations to try?

amerirish
01-28-16, 07:19 AM
Have been trying to breed the diamond Dragon for years and still haven't got it any new updates on what combinations to try?

Hi shereeskitchen; unfortunately there aren't any guaranteed combos for breeding a Diamond Dragon. Most players get theirs as a 'fail' when trying for something else. For me, it was Tanuki & Stone. There are some combos that have limited possible outcomes, therefore making your odds slightly better. Metal & Goodwitch is often recommended. Any combination of 4 colors could give you a Diamond.

Best of luck to you....it will happen for you when you least expect it :)

Bastiaan0
01-31-16, 03:40 AM
Infinity x Mask = 40 hours :):):) Anubis is being bred :D Only that agonizing long wait, frustrating...

erthling
01-31-16, 12:05 PM
Whine alert...

Okay, I've been playing for a couple of years, but I have YET to breed a Diamond. I'm on level 132, I got the Diamond Temple and activated it twice, and I almost always use boosted breeding. What else can I try? I want to know if others got Diamonds with boosted breeding and/or the breeding temple. I know the rule about having four colors in the parents.

Any advice, my friends?

cupcakes2405
02-02-16, 06:36 AM
Hi everyone I have just bred my 3rd diamond dragon using tropic and jack. The first one was a complete fluke. I wasn't even trying for diamond. The 2nd one I used the same dragons with the free boosted breeding. Then yesterday I put tropic and jack together just for the hell of it and voila another diamond. Has anyone else got diamond from tropic and jack ? Xxx

cupcakes2405
02-02-16, 06:39 AM
Have you got tropic and jack ?? Try those 2. I've just bred my 3rd with those 2. Good luck xxx

erthling
02-03-16, 10:18 PM
Thanks! I will try that.

DrP4ever
02-13-16, 01:26 AM
Level 114 and still no diamond. Don't think it's ever going to happen yet I need Diamond to breed.

Bastiaan0
02-13-16, 03:56 AM
Level 114 and still no diamond. Don't think it's ever going to happen yet I need Diamond to breed.

There's still hope :p I was level 127 when I bred my first Diamond, that was almost a year ago ;)
I now have 9 unique diamonds: Diamond, Quetzal, Crusader, Angel, Infinity, Gold, Mercury, Diamond Prism and recently Anubis, he is epic since yesterday :)

Guess love is in the air :p Gold and Neon will be in the den all through valentines, got 44 hours breeding time :D
Which means I'm going to have my second diamond duplicate, I've got a baby Angel hopping around somewhere, too. I actually hope it will be a second Gold, I might concider evolving it to level 4 for breeding purposes. In the end, however, they will be traded if needed, but the long evolving time is obviously holding me back...

Edit: It's a Crusader ;)

hotpinkkt
02-15-16, 03:14 AM
I am level 14, playing for a week and I got the diamond dragon. I didn't even know what it was until I looked it up. I play FFS so I knew it was like the unicorn but DS style. I bred the Dame of Darkness with Forest Dragon.

So, it only took me a week to breed the diamond dragon. I think I am the luckiest DS player. I cannot get common dragons for the life, I get super rares and rares. Ahhh, it feels so good! I couldn't believe it!

:p:o:):rolleyes::eek::cool::confused:

Starwulf99
02-18-16, 01:02 AM
I got my diamond about a week ago now, just got it evolved to level 7, and am now beginning the long and arduous task of trying to get the dual element diamonds, starting with Crusader Dragon. Been at it for 40 minutes so far and nothing but fires, LOL. I know it's gonna take a while, my wife got hers a while back and it took her 2 1/2 hours of breeding to get a Crusader, and she was doing nothing but breeding over and over the entire time.

Oh, for the record, I was level 95 when I got it.

Niire
02-18-16, 05:29 AM
I was level 110 (I think) when I finally got my diamond. Can't remember what i bred together either, I was putting together as many different colors as I could, seeing what would breed (every now and then, I like to do that, just to mix things up). :) So, for those over 100 and still trying, don't give up hope!! <3

groovyedwin
02-18-16, 11:33 PM
Congratulations.

jg63wi
02-19-16, 08:14 AM
I just want to share that I'm at level 130 and have my first diamond dragon breeding right now. I used a level 12 atlantis with my King dragon. I did buy the diamond mine and the one week time was just about up. So happy to finally have gotten it.

jagarjag
02-20-16, 10:23 AM
Anubis is hatching!! This is my first real diamond -hybrid. Well, I do have crusader and Quetzal, but as they are so easy to breed, they don't count much Imo.

Anubis was a neon / divine fail with Mask+ Quetzal. Looking back, almost all my mentionable dragons have been neon/ divine fail somehow or other since I have been trying for the duo relentlessly for more than 6 months now!!

In any case, something to be happy for at last ...

blackeneddove
02-20-16, 05:51 PM
Anubis is hatching!! This is my first real diamond -hybrid. Well, I do have crusader and Quetzal, but as they are so easy to breed, they don't count much Imo.

Anubis was a neon / divine fail with Mask+ Quetzal. Looking back, almost all my mentionable dragons have been neon/ divine fail somehow or other since I have been trying for the duo relentlessly for more than 6 months now!!

In any case, something to be happy for at last ...

Congrats on your Anubis!! :D Really makes me wish I had a mask dragon now. Lol

shereeskitchen
02-24-16, 05:34 AM
Finally got the Diamond dragon! after years of playing. I used the diamond temple for the 1st time and bred king and elements dragon took me all 7 days to try for it ! best of luck to all I know its frustrating! :)

shereeskitchen
02-24-16, 05:38 AM
how do I start a thread on here I did it once and now cant figure it out again? can anyone help please? and thank you

DragonThruTime
02-24-16, 07:46 AM
how do I start a thread on here I did it once and now cant figure it out again? can anyone help please? and thank you

Go back to the main age of the forum and scroll to the bottom of all of the thread links. You will see a button there that says '+ Post new thread'

mbyte68
02-25-16, 02:01 AM
Have you got tropic and jack ?? Try those 2. I've just bred my 3rd with those 2. Good luck xxx

took me about 10 trys with this combo even got a lumberjack with this combo :D but YEAHHHHHHH my 3rd acc finally got its Diamond :) thanks for that combo worked a treat :)

farmday0123
02-25-16, 06:23 PM
Hi friends , i have been trying dark angel for awhile n it not working, any one breed a DA lately please give me a suggestion combo, thanks👼🏿👼🏿👈✨

dala12
02-26-16, 11:48 AM
Well, after years of trying finally I have my second diamond! I noticed it doesn't say two days anymore! I always wanted to try breeding two together...just for fun!

irishcoffee30
03-02-16, 05:07 PM
So excited. I got my first diamond a while back. Since then I've barely tried breading it because I use it to battle often. So it's on the nest with fire for only about the 10th time and BAM! 44 hours! So excited for my crusader dragon!

bootsieB4
03-06-16, 09:19 PM
I am breeding Jack and Dame of Darkness dragons and got 44 hour breeding time. What are the chances I will get my first Diamond? I have only been playing for 3 months and am level 33.

Niire
03-06-16, 09:44 PM
At the not having a diamond stage, that is the only dragon it could be with a 44 hr timer. Grats!! <3 Took me to over level 100 to get mine. :)

vshephard96
03-08-16, 01:27 PM
Woot woot!!! Got my first diamond dragon!!!!!!! Fire giant /serpent.... WOotwoot!!!!;

cazile81
03-19-16, 12:48 PM
Got Prism with boosted breed using Angel and Mossrock.

PhuAlex
03-22-16, 01:32 AM
At lvl 15 I am currently breeding a diamond dragon !
Got it with Element Dragon with Air Dragon :)

patisserieforever
03-22-16, 03:03 AM
Omg currently breeding a diamond ! I used Amethyst x Intricate Egg, was trying at the same time for Tiger Eye, Topaz, Fortune Teller and Tinkerer and poof 44 hours !
(Level 71)

Congrats PhuAlex too ! It's really impressive at level 15 !

PhuAlex
03-22-16, 04:21 AM
You too congratulations ! Such luck that you've gotten a Diamond dragon while trying for something else :).

En thanks a lot ! I must admit that I did use some Gold ;). but worth it !

blueangel826
03-25-16, 11:27 PM
I've tried hundreds of times to breed a Diamond in the 9 months I've been playing & failed! Also don't have a Rainbow! I know, it's pathetic since I just hit lvl 119. Rarely buy gold since I can't afford it on SS Disability. Getting to point of desperation & saw Diamond Den on Market. Does anyone have experience with it, be it positive or negative? ? That's my last attempt. Thanks for any advice ♡

jjblueyes
03-25-16, 11:35 PM
I've tried hundreds of times to breed a Diamond in the 9 months I've been playing & failed! Also don't have a Rainbow! I know, it's pathetic since I just hit lvl 119. Rarely buy gold since I can't afford it on SS Disability. Getting to point of desperation & saw Diamond Den on Market. Does anyone have experience with it, be it positive or negative? ? That's my last attempt. Thanks for any advice ♡

Some say it works, I've never
Had good luck
With it. I only got it b/c it was on sale once and I said what the heck? Didn't help me. All my diamonds have come by pure chance. My kids don't have one either, So far, they hang in without it but it is frustrating. If I could give you one I would hon. I know some swear by it but I can only tell you about my experiences. I am sending you all the luck I can via Internet forum vibes;)
Jen

duh1234wq
03-26-16, 12:04 AM
I just finished my week with a diamond temple and a breeding roost. Started of with two level 15 diamonds and managed to breed cusader, quetzal, mercury and gold. The first two are more or less a gimme given the really short breeding time on the fails. So yeah, it helps your chances, but chances are probably still pretty slim if you didn't get a lucky breed first.

neeahnia
03-26-16, 09:28 AM
Gave a holler...out loud last night because on my first try using Prism and Olympus I received a 44hr. timer!!! Wasn't even trying for a diamond hybrid, but to my surprise, an Angel dragon is in the works!!! Yippee!

blueangel826
03-26-16, 02:10 PM
Thanks to jjblueeyes & duh1234 for sharing your experience with the Diamond Den. I bought Prism & Unicorn in value pks but no Diamond! After reading above that vshephard bred a Diamond @ lvl 107, there's always hope! Just stay optimistic ♡♡♡

patisserieforever
03-27-16, 01:50 AM
Can someone tell me what's the best way to breed another Diamond (Diamond, not diamond type) when you already have one ? I love it so much at baby stage but I have to evolve it for breeding, fighting in the arena... My plan for the moment is to level baby to level 6 and breed crusader or/and quetzal and then try to breed 2 infinity and make one to epic for the arena (I know it's a weird obsession to keep dragons at baby or juvenile stage but they are so cute :()

Thanks !

Edit : After some research, Quetzal x Love seems to be the best combo to get another diamond, 16 possibilities and only short common fails

JMThrive
03-29-16, 09:48 AM
I have found best pair to get Diamond is Mirage & Mythic. 21 possible outcomes with two common fails being Firestorm 12 hours and Mist 14 hours, which aren't too long.

blueangel826
04-01-16, 02:19 AM
I'm still shocked that at Lvl 121, my 1st DIAMOND is breeding! I've got a cold & not sleeping well. At 3am, I chose King since they have diamonds, & thought King Atlantis sounded good! When 44 hrs came up, I started crying. Will be patient but my stupid logic paid off this time. And I did get the temple yesterday! Still can't believe it ~ OMG! Good luck & don't give up. Thanks for all your encouragement ~~ Becky

farmday0123
04-08-16, 10:55 AM
Diamond temple now on sale so cheap, i bought it again to try for dark angel, seen last x i bought full price not working, so scare price so cheap if it work or not😂🙏🏼 wish me luck guys hihi

judyandthecat
04-08-16, 11:41 AM
Diamond temple now on sale so cheap, i bought it again to try for dark angel, seen last x i bought full price not working, so scare price so cheap if it work or not������ wish me luck guys hihi

I bought it too though ha was thinking it was a breeding roost and thought it didn't work but realize it is now a helper for the breeding roost.
Good Luck to you I am also trying for Black Angel.

Just got a 40 hour timer so it is Anubis:D

amerirish
04-08-16, 11:47 AM
So right now the temple costs 60 gold for 7 days - but then it's 300 gold to recharge for another week?? That's too rich for my blood :(

AudySpain
04-08-16, 03:53 PM
I bought it too though ha was thinking it was a breeding roost and thought it didn't work but realize it is now a helper for the breeding roost.
Good Luck to you I am also trying for Black Angel.

Just got a 40 hour timer so it is Anubis:D

I have been trying for Anubis and it seems to be eluding me. What did you use? (:

lnztrekfan
04-08-16, 04:20 PM
Can anyone tell me what would be the best combo to breed a diamond? I don't have any diamond hybrids. Would the mirage and mythic be the thing to go with?

dangerb0y
04-08-16, 04:31 PM
Can anyone tell me what would be the best combo to breed a diamond? I don't have any diamond hybrids. Would the mirage and mythic be the thing to go with?

As long as you have 2 dragons that have at least 4 (or more) different colors when you breed them. Mythic only counts as 1 color even though it can split into 2(red and yellow). As long as mirage has 3 colors you will be good to go.

Personally I'd shoot for Infinity, use wizard and whatever that 2nd dragon is. I've accidently bred more Infinitys than I have Diamonds.

lnztrekfan
04-08-16, 04:38 PM
As long as you have 2 dragons that have at least 4 (or more) colors when you breed them. Mythic only counts as 1 color even though it can split into 2(red and yellow). As long as mirage has 3 colors you will be good to go.

Personally I'd shoot for Infinity, use wizard and whatever that 2nd dragon is. I've accidently bred more Infinitys than I have Diamonds.

Oh thank you! I never even thought that mythic counted as 1! I do have Wizard:) and I have some dragons with 3 colors so I will try one of those. I'm so hoping I finally get a diamond or a hybrid!

farmday0123
04-08-16, 06:07 PM
Most people get diamond from firestorm n island, if u buy another den one other combo better fairy n aether or fairy/ fruitful n athletic. Mix 4 different color, goodluck to u

lnztrekfan
04-08-16, 06:22 PM
Thank you farmday0123. I went with serpent (blue/green) & firestorm (red/yellow)
1: 20 hrs

uku383
04-08-16, 07:08 PM
Can anyone say whether breeding prize dragons can produce a diamond?

Also, any tips on breeding a gold dragon?

Thanks in advance!

lnztrekfan
04-08-16, 07:24 PM

Thanks in advance!

The gold dragons are only available by purchasing them.:( I suppose the prize dragons will breed you a diamond as long as they contribute 4 colors. I haven't bred a diamond yet, but still trying. Good luck!

TwiWoods
04-08-16, 07:31 PM

Thanks in advance!

Yes - you can use prize dragons. I've been playing for a year and a half and am at level 170. JUST bred my 1st Diamond!! I used Sultana (from Tales) and Firestorm.

TwiWoods
04-08-16, 07:33 PM
The gold dragons are only available by purchasing them.:( I suppose the prize dragons will breed you a diamond as long as they contribute 4 colors. I haven't bred a diamond yet, but still trying. Good luck!

Gold type dragons that give gold instead of coins are unbreedable and buy only, but there is a Gold Dragon that is Diamond and Air type.

lnztrekfan
04-08-16, 07:35 PM
Gold type dragons that give gold instead of coins are unbreedable and buy only, but there is a Gold Dragon that is Diamond and Air type.

Oh wow! I didn't know this! I have to go look! Thanks ��

Kennedward
04-08-16, 07:55 PM
Good luck to all those breeding! Soon you'll all become like me with a full collection lol

judyandthecat
04-08-16, 08:07 PM
I have been trying for Anubis and it seems to be eluding me. What did you use? (:

Diamond and Warrior Queen

Bastiaan0
04-09-16, 10:41 AM
So yesterday I bought that diamond temple and started breeding for Valiant with Infinity and Spirit Warrior, both level 10.
Guess what? After only 2 Fire fails I got that 48 hour timer :) Diamond dragon number 10 is on it's way :)

Because there are more diamond dragons I'd like to have, and not to waste precious temple time, I decided to speed things up a bit this afternoon. Paid 29 gold for Valiant, the egg will hatch when I come home from work monday. Nest 1 is occupied.

Now which dragon to go for? Prism might be an idea because it has only a few fails, so why not. I also don't have Mossrock, Golem and Turquoise, so started with Infinity and Stone. To avoid those single type dragons I'd use Angel instead of Infinity.

Here are the results so far:
1: Infinity and Stone, 20 hours. Are you kidding me? New dragon! Sped it up, it's Golem, yay :) Second nest occupied.
2: Infinity and Stone, 9 hours. Light, obviously. Sped it up, third nest occupied.
3: Infinity and Stone, 20 seconds. Darn, no nests available, should have chosen Angel. Not going to wait, sped up Light egg.
4: Angel and Stone, 8 hours! That's what I'm looking for! But it still can be Fuzzy... Could it be Prism? Too anxious to wait, speed up, Fuzzy of course :(
5: Angel and Stone, 8 hours, again. Oh, what the heck, I'll be spending gold this week anyway. Too bad, another Fuzzy.
6: Angel and Stone, 44 hours. Oh my. Angel. No, that's too much to speed up right away, relax a bit, Bas! *talking to myself*

Fuzzy egg will hatch at about half an hour after midnight, tomorrow is sunday, got no (important) real life things to do, so I guess I'll sit that one out. So Angel will hatch monday, too, just later that evening. Nice timing. Golem will hatch tomorrow at noon, but I'll have only one nest available until monday. We'll see what happens ;)

To summarize: 9 breeds with an active diamond temple, 2 are diamond hybrids, of which one is new. And a Golem. Not too bad :)

To be continued...

farmday0123
04-09-16, 12:08 PM
Wow verry lucky by getting new diamond hybrid, still waiting for my dark angel or black diamond i still don't have any of them

D_Raho
04-09-16, 02:49 PM
I have found best pair to get Diamond is Mirage & Mythic. 21 possible outcomes with two common fails being Firestorm 12 hours and Mist 14 hours, which aren't too long.
So, I don't have a Mirage, but I have Aladdin from Tales, so I took your advice. I activated my Diamond Temple because at only 60 Gold, it feels like a steal.

The very first breed with that combo? 44 hours! You could knock me over with a feather. Nearly two years of fails and finally this!

Thank you guys so much. I love coming here and getting tips that I've missed out on or didn't think of. I'm a very happy man right now. :o

Kennedward
04-09-16, 05:35 PM
So yesterday I bought that diamond temple and started breeding for Valiant with Infinity and Spirit Warrior, both level 10.
Guess what? After only 2 Fire fails I got that 48 hour timer :) Diamond dragon number 10 is on it's way :)

Because there are more diamond dragons I'd like to have, and not to waste precious temple time, I decided to speed things up a bit this afternoon. Paid 29 gold for Valiant, the egg will hatch when I come home from work monday. Nest 1 is occupied.

Now which dragon to go for? Prism might be an idea because it has only a few fails, so why not. I also don't have Mossrock, Golem and Turquoise, so started with Infinity and Stone. To avoid those single type dragons I'd use Angel instead of Infinity.

1: Infinity and Stone, 20 hours. Are you kidding me? New dragon! Sped it up, it's Golem, yay :) Second nest occupied.
2: Infinity and Stone, 9 hours. Light, obviously. Sped it up, third nest occupied.
3: Infinity and Stone, 20 seconds. Darn, no nests available, should have chosen Angel. Not going to wait, sped up Light egg.
4: Angel and Stone, 8 hours! That's what I'm looking for! But it still can be Fuzzy... Could it be Prism? Too anxious to wait, speed up, Fuzzy of course :(
5: Angel and Stone, 8 hours, again. Oh, what the heck, I'll be spending gold this week anyway. Too bad, another Fuzzy.
6: Angel and Stone, 44 hours. Oh my. Angel. No, that's too much to speed up right away, relax a bit, Bas! *talking to myself*

Fuzzy egg will hatch at about half an hour after midnight, tomorrow is sunday, got no (important) real life things to do, so I guess I'll sit that one out. So Angel will hatch monday, too, just later that evening. Nice timing. Golem will hatch tomorrow at noon, but I'll have only one nest available until monday. We'll see what happens ;)

To summarize: 9 breeds with an active diamond temple, 2 are diamond hybrids, of which one is new. And a Golem. Not too bad :)

To be continued...

That's pretty good really, cause I haven't gotten anything good out of the diamond temple

ahomeforme
04-10-16, 06:45 AM
So, I don't have a Mirage, but I have Aladdin from Tales, so I took your advice. I activated my Diamond Temple because at only 60 Gold, it feels like a steal.

The very first breed with that combo? 44 hours! You could knock me over with a feather. Nearly two years of fails and finally this!

Thank you guys so much. I love coming here and getting tips that I've missed out on or didn't think of. I'm a very happy man right now. :o

Now you made me feel tempted to get the Temple... But nah, with the tales starting, I really shouldn't be trying for a Diamond. I will definitely get it during next sale.

farmday0123
04-10-16, 06:55 AM
Then u can wait for nex year hihi, n they never sale this low before, now i worry if i can get dark angel until the temple gone or not, then I missed breed the new diamond champion hybrid then

Kennedward
04-10-16, 07:21 AM
Now you made me feel tempted to get the Temple... But nah, with the tales starting, I really shouldn't be trying for a Diamond. I will definitely get it during next sale.

Don't worry, you can still get Diamonds even without the temple

Kennedward
04-10-16, 07:22 AM
Then u can wait for nex year hihi, n they never sale this low before, now i worry if i can get dark angel until the temple gone or not, then I missed breed the new diamond champion hybrid then

Same thing as I told the other player, you can still get Diamonds even without it, I wouldn't worry if I were you, cause all of my Diamonds were bred without the temple using regular breed

farmday0123
04-10-16, 07:37 AM
Kennedward , i know u good n lucky , i am not because had been trying DA for so long, now i don't event know which combo should i breed, don't know if i shoulsgive up n move on for new one so confuse, hey again i saw u got new diamond champion so fast :))) good for u congratulations

kylingo
04-10-16, 11:43 PM
Wow verry lucky by getting new diamond hybrid, still waiting for my dark angel or black diamond i still don't have any of them
Been Very Very lucky here, after playing a year (bought Prism and Prime Eternal) got the temple and my first Diamond then seven more hybrids including Valiant. Had to speed up or it would have already taken a week...lol

Kennedward
04-11-16, 06:00 AM
Kennedward , i know u good n lucky , i am not because had been trying DA for so long, now i don't event know which combo should i breed, don't know if i shoulsgive up n move on for new one so confuse, hey again i saw u got new diamond champion so fast :))) good for u congratulations

I think breeding is very random, cannot tell which combo works best cause a combo that got a player a Diamond can give nothing but commons for another, so I always tell them to keep breeding and it'll come sooner or later

rlggnn
04-11-16, 06:05 AM
I bred my first diamond last week using cursed rose and cursed idol. Imagine my surprise when on the first try I got a 44 hrs timer!!

Kennedward
04-11-16, 07:56 AM
I bred my first diamond last week using cursed rose and cursed idol. Imagine my surprise when on the first try I got a 44 hrs timer!!

Nice! Congrats!

Niire
04-11-16, 08:17 AM
Grats! :D LOL, It's nuts when you click breed and boom, there it is...did you do a double take? yesterday, i scared my cat off my lap when I bred a valiant, heehee.

Bastiaan0
04-11-16, 08:39 AM

To be continued...

Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Lorekeeper Lorekeeper Lorekeeper... :(
Need to breed Water later this evening, will be with Infinity, hoping for a Mercury fail ;) Fingers crossed!

Edit: Nope. Water. Sped it up, put Angel and Stone together again, another 13 hours :(

synasuga
04-11-16, 09:39 AM
maybe this has been posted but I can't seem to find the answer and having the hardest time breeding a Black Diamond dragon. Some breeding tips will be greatly appreciates!!!

stevenlee2905
04-11-16, 10:44 AM
I am really super happy right now... I got my first Unicorn dragon thirty three minutes ago... Yay... Doing my happy dance... ;)
Still trying for Valiant though... :)

kooky panda
04-11-16, 10:48 AM
maybe this has been posted but I can't seem to find the answer and having the hardest time breeding a Black Diamond dragon. Some breeding tips will be greatly appreciates!!!

The Black Diamond (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68894-black-Diamond-05-23-2014)thread has some great information.

Niire
04-11-16, 10:53 AM
I am really super happy right now... I got my first Unicorn dragon thirty three minutes ago... Yay... Doing my happy dance... ;)

Wow, big grats steven! What combo did you use? trying to decide what to breed after all of my current diamonds get done lol.

synasuga
04-11-16, 11:04 AM
The Black Diamond (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68894-black-Diamond-05-23-2014)thread has some great information.

Thx Kooky!!!

Hepatu
04-11-16, 11:10 AM
So far I have got tricorn, music and sugar skull that I didn't have. Not even a shadow from I diamond yet :-(

kooky panda
04-11-16, 11:11 AM
Thx Kooky!!!
Post 8 under the Game guide has links to the Dragon threads.

http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?41090-Dragon-Story-Game-Guide&p=590677&viewfull=1#post590677

Bastiaan0
04-11-16, 11:50 AM

Yay for you :D Congrats ;)

patisserieforever
04-11-16, 12:43 PM
Me too !! So happy !! First Diamond hybrid ever ! Congrats !!

Wow, big grats steven! What combo did you use? trying to decide what to breed after all of my current diamonds get done lol.
I just bred one too, using Melody and Diamond ! Good luck !

Niire
04-11-16, 12:49 PM
Woo grats to you as well! <3

Huera1
04-11-16, 12:54 PM
Woot woot!!! Got my first diamond dragon!!!!!!! Fire giant /serpent.... WOotwoot!!!!;
I bought the theme but don't no how to use it. Been searching all day for an answer. Do u no or no sumone who does. It would really help me out.
I have 2diamond dragons at levels.8 & 9. Plz help if u can. Thx

Huera1
La island bonita

Niire
04-11-16, 01:07 PM
I bought the theme but don't no how to use it. Been searching all day for an answer. Do u no or no sumone who does. It would really help me out.
I have 2diamond dragons at levels.8 & 9. Plz help if u can. Thx

Huera1
La island bonita

If I am understanding you correctly, you are trying to figure out how to use the temple for breeding diamond hybrids? If so, make sure you place your temple on your island anywhere, and just breed as normal in your breeding den, the temple adds the bonus for breeding diamonds. :) I hope I am understandable for you! <3

stevenlee2905
04-11-16, 11:17 PM

Actually I had tried for Unicorn a few months ago because Unicorn is one of my favorite Diamond hybrid and IMO, Unicorn is the most beautiful and coolest hybrid I've ever seen... I know Unicorn is not easy to breed along with Helios, Prism, Diamond Prism, Astromancer, Black Diamond, and Dark Angel, many people even categorized Unicorn as one of the hardest hybrid to breed and need lots of patience in it... At that time of my first time trial, my combos were Diamond >< Tiny (since many people suggest me this combo) and Diamond >< Beauty (my heart kept telling me that I'll got something good from this pair (moreover she's an ultra rare along with my Diamond, what a great couple, lol... :D) although I never saw people using this combo before, the famous pair were Diamond >< Tiny and Diamond >< Melody), but unfortunately, I got nothing (Angel, Crusader or Unicorn) instead of multiple Love, Laserlight, Tiny, Melody, Never Ending, so I gave up... While desperately trying for Valiant this time, I told myself that I wanna take a vent and choose another pair to breed, maybe I'll try for an Angel (since I saw many people here got Angel too this time), suddenly I thought of my Beauty again, I felt like pink will split easily like usual and hopefully, I'll get Diamond-White, an Angel, suddenly my heart told me to choose her (Beauty) again and I'll get something good from her (either Angel or Unicorn)... Then I chose Infinity to pair with Beauty, and BAM........, 36 hours popped-out, and yay, an Unicorn had born in my island as my fifth Diamond hybrid, I am so grateful and super happy... :)

*Before she's paired and went out dating with my Infinity, Beauty told me to keep it secret and don't tell Beast, lol... :D Infinity felt in love with her for the first sight and as a caretaker, I don't know what to do... Beast asked me, "Master, where is Beauty? I didn't see her since yesterday..." If Beast knew that she's dating with Infinity, he'll be very angry, outrageous, he'll have a big fight with Infinity. Spirit Queen had told Beauty to be faithful, but love is just too complicated... Oh no..., as a caretaker, I am headache, lol... :D

Thank you so much, Niire. :) Congrats to you too. :) Please send us your luckiness, hope we'll soon get a Valiant too. :)

Yay for you :D Congrats ;)

Thank you, Bastiaan0, congrats to you too... So proud of you getting Valiant easily. Hope I'll soon get one too...

Me too !! So happy !! First Diamond hybrid ever ! Congrats !!

Ooo... So, Unicorn is your first Diamond hybrid? Wow..., you're sooo lucky, Unicorn is hard to breed, dear... Best of luck in breeding the remain Diamond hybrids, at least you had bred one of the hardest elusive beautiful Diamond hybrid... ;) Proud to be the caretaker of our new baby Unicorn... Congrats to you too, patisserieforever... :) Hope we'll soon get Valiant too. :)

patisserieforever
04-12-16, 08:59 AM
Ooo... So, Unicorn is your first Diamond hybrid? Wow..., you're sooo lucky, Unicorn is hard to breed, dear... Best of luck in breeding the remain Diamond hybrids, at least you had bred one of the hardest elusive beautiful Diamond hybrid... ;) Proud to be the caretaker of our new baby Unicorn... Congrats to you too, patisserieforever... :) Hope we'll soon get Valiant too. :)

Yes thanks ! I'm really happy, I was starting thinking that this temple was useless for me but finally unicorn ! I decided to try for this one because it splits so thought it would be nice to try it with the temple and using Melody and Diamond would give me 3 diamond hybrids possibilities with 5 others dragons including Tiny and I want this little baby on my island !
I think I'm going to use one more time this combo and switch to Magic Lamp x Diamond (possibility to have another Diamond I would keep it baby, Gold or Anubis and 4 others dragons) or Prize Fighter x Diamond but there are so many fails with this combo...

Well good luck to you for Valiant !

Hepatu
04-12-16, 09:37 AM
FINALLY!!! 44 hrs with cursed rose and archer ☺☺☺

Niire
04-12-16, 09:48 AM
FINALLY!!! 44 hrs with cursed rose and archer ☺☺☺

Yay! Grats!! <3

Hepatu
04-12-16, 11:56 AM
Yay! Grats!! <3

Thx a lot ☺
now I just have to speed it cuz I need the den to breed a genie ☺

Bastiaan0
04-12-16, 12:21 PM
Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Fuzzy Lorekeeper Lorekeeper Lorekeeper... :(
Need to breed Water later this evening, will be with Infinity, hoping for a Mercury fail ;) Fingers crossed!

Edit: Nope. Water. Sped it up, put Angel and Stone together again, another 13 hours :(

This morning, while drinking my coffee...
Sped up last two hours of that latest Lorekeeper, rebreed Angel and Stone... 8 hours. Again, wth. Oh well, just 1 gold to speed up the Water egg, finished breeding, put the egg on the nest... Thought I was still dreaming... Pinched myself... Yes, I'm really awake... Checked if my glasses weren't blurred... No, they're clean... So it must be real... REALLY?!? Yeah, that's Prism :D:D

Couldn't think clearly anymore, really happy :) No time to think of what to do now, had to go to work. Thankfully I remembered I still had to have a Life for the tales, so put Fire and Forest together, 3 hours :) No nests available, no time left, so let them have a good time together during the day ;)

Came back from work, decided to go for Helios with Crusader and Mythic with a bit of speed breeding, again. The results so far: Firestorm, Firestorm, Honeybee, Wooden, Butterfly, Firestorm, Firestorm.
Noticed I received only 1 dynamite for the last Firestorm, forgot to check the mine... So put them together again, another 12 hours, and leave them there for a while. Maybe speeding it up before going to bed, maybe not. They'll be done during morning coffee tomorrow, so I might consider not to spend more gold ;)

Statistics with an active temple so far: 30 breeds, of which 3 diamonds :)

Niire
04-12-16, 12:23 PM
Grats on your prism! <3

Natasha_07
04-12-16, 01:47 PM
I bought the diamond temple and spend gold on another nest, so far nothing interesting. BTW this is the worst week breeding, for 1 week straight I got 95% of the time lifes, then with the diamond temple it's not so frequent but still so far no luck. Regretting spending almost 700 gold. :(

farmday0123
04-12-16, 03:20 PM
Very nice at list u have some other hybrid to switching around, i have only night n have to stay with dark angel but still can not get him, N only 3 day left.

synasuga
04-12-16, 03:40 PM
i have tried every breeding pair possible more than 30 times with speeding up and STILL can't breed Black Diamond!! I was able to breed Valiant in less tries than this! Feeling discouraged:(

twospoons
04-12-16, 04:02 PM
44 hours! finally! water (for the tales) and morning glory, with an active diamond temple, so it's gotta be a diamond, right? my first one! and it only took me 2 years.

hmm…i'm trying to avoid spending more gold, but maybe i should speed up and try for another diamond, just to see what happens.

farmday0123
04-12-16, 04:14 PM
Natasha 07 , do u have prime estenal diamond? If u do use it with magic or other hybrid u can get black diamond, i know alot of my friend breed BD out of prime diamond lately, so far few week ago 4 of them get black diamond from prime esternal diamond. And anyone have great new combo for dark angel please share:)) thank you

scottnickangel
04-12-16, 05:52 PM
Is getting 2 diamond dragons at Lv.50 lucky? I got my first at Lv.27 and my second at Lv.50. By breeding. I am lucky right?

Hepatu
04-12-16, 09:16 PM
I got my first diamond yesterday, speeded it up and now I have diamond and dueller on the den with another 44 hrs ☺