PDA

View Full Version : Rune Capacity Increase

calvinxx
08-19-15, 12:13 AM
I have expanded to all areas and could only carry 70 runes before. I just went to mine for food and coins to use up my excess bombs and I can now carry 150 runes!! I don't know what this means for the future of expanding but I am very happy :D

jim23cash
08-19-15, 03:27 AM
I have expanded to all areas and could only carry 70 runes before. I just went to mine for food and coins to use up my excess bombs and I can now carry 150 runes!! I don't know what this means for the future of expanding but I am very happy :D

Awesome! That must be how we can complete the Rune parts of the new adventure!

sweetdeda
08-19-15, 03:51 AM
How awesome for all that have been maxed out at 70. I still have 7 expansions to go but maybe this is a sign of new ones to come for all that desperately need a bigger forest.

Drachenia
08-19-15, 03:56 AM
I just checked my mine and yes we can now store 150 Realm Runes. Thank you TL! Thank you Calvinx for noticed this and open this topic

ogreve
08-19-15, 04:34 AM
I don't know what this means for the future of expanding but I am very happy :D

Excellent news!
....as long as TL doesn't get the "brilliant" idea to make future expansions even more expensive than the already absolutely horrendous amount of 70 runes. :eek:
Let's hope that such will not happen and that indeed new expansions are on the horizon!

ninasidstorm8
08-19-15, 10:02 AM
I have 7 spaces left to expand to but I have 65 habitats , so I can only place one more habitat. My rune cap still is set at 70.

kooky panda
08-19-15, 10:24 AM
I have 7 spaces left to expand to but I have 65 habitats , so I can only place one more habitat. My rune cap still is set at 70.
I have one more space to expand to and my cap is also 70.

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 11:02 AM
It would be wonderful if they eliminated the rune cap entirely. I'm far from maxed out on habitats/expansions/runes, but it just seems silly to limit how many runes we can have, especially since we are already limited to carrying 15 explosives.

Hawksmoor
08-19-15, 11:06 AM
I have one more space to expand to and my cap is also 70.

I am at my habitat cap (66/66) and have no more room to expand. This really worries and concerns me because it looks like one of the chapters in the Storybook requires you to spend 200,000 on d?cor. I have no room to place it! I haven't been able to check if my rune cap has increased, I do have 70 as my cap right now, I won't be able to check this until I get home later.

In addition to increasing the rune cap, I really hope they address the habitat cap and offer more expansions soon!

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 11:14 AM
I am at my habitat cap (66/66) and have no more room to expand. This really worries and concerns me because it looks like one of the chapters in the Storybook requires you to spend 200,000 on d?cor. I have no room to place it! I haven't been able to check if my rune cap has increased, I do have 70 as my cap right now, I won't be able to check this until I get home later.

In addition to increasing the rune cap, I really hope they address the habitat cap and offer more expansions soon!
What about the space between the Tree of Life/Breeding Garden and whatever you have to the right of it (iirc, there's a gap there).

Hawksmoor
08-19-15, 11:37 AM
What about the space between the Tree of Life/Breeding Garden and whatever you have to the right of it (iirc, there's a gap there).

It depends on the size of the d?cor that we'll be required to buy. But you are correct, I can fit small decorations in some of the in-between spaces (like stone paths for example).

But still, the rune increase doesn't help me if I can't expand :-(

FigmentValley
08-19-15, 06:29 PM
Is there any reason you cannot buy decor, place it, sell it, buy it, place it, sell, it, etc? This way you only have to have one tiny space open.

This could fulfill the "spend" a certain amount. Unless it reads "place" or "have"......

ninasidstorm8
08-19-15, 06:53 PM
Is there any reason you cannot buy decor, place it, sell it, buy it, place it, sell, it, etc? This way you only have to have one tiny space open.

This could fulfill the "spend" a certain amount. Unless it reads "place" or "have"......

You don't even have to sell it, just put it into storage.

Hawksmoor
08-19-15, 06:59 PM

You don't even have to sell it, just put it into storage.

You're both correct thanks. It's true nina, I have a kajillion stone paths in storage already lol.

MaribouMay
08-19-15, 10:26 PM

Kooky said in the Storybook thread that the spending coins tasks was just that we spend 200,000 coins. She even gave an example of planting food as a way to fulfill this task. This is great as I don't have space for decor either and I definitely will be keeping those farms working non-stop.

jim23cash
08-20-15, 02:33 AM
Kooky said in the Storybook thread that the spending coins tasks was just that we spend 200,000 coins. She even gave an example of planting food as a way to fulfill this task. This is great as I don't have space for decor either and I definitely will be keeping those farms working non-stop.
Actually, it was Elsa, an employee of S8/TL. I was worried about having to purchase one little 1200 coin piece of decor at a time! That would take forever! :P. Luckily, you just have to spend it, and food counts. Thanks Elsa, and S8 for making that adjustment! :D

ninasidstorm8
08-20-15, 08:00 AM
I still have a few expansions to go but I can only place one more habitat until I reach the limit of 66 so I am still capped at 70 Runes. I always thought that S8 should have at least had the cap be 5 more than what you need for expansion since I almost always lose a rune when I get Rune number 70 and still have tries left in my last mining session.

I was thinking, that since S8 is using mining as part of the Storybook Adventures, then I expect that we will have more expansions before the next Storybook Adventure starts. Otherwise, S8 would need to raise the Rune Limit again or take away Runes and move the cap back down to 70 and then temporarily increase it again for the next adventure. I believe this is a good sign that expansions will be coming within the next couple weeks.

kat5665
08-31-15, 09:39 AM
I keep mining 2 & 3 runes and only get credited for 1 . is anyone else having this problem?

kooky panda
08-31-15, 09:43 AM
I keep mining 2 & 3 runes and only get credited for 1 . is anyone else having this problem?

I am not having issues.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

kat5665
08-31-15, 09:47 AM
I'm not willing to pay $36 for an answer in a FREE game

HappyHeartBakery
09-02-15, 05:15 AM
Does anyone know the new breakdown of Rune capacity limits?

I am at level 40 & have an updated Rune capacity of 38
I know others have been bumped up to a rune capacity of 150. Some are at 70. Does anyone know how this breaksdown and at what point the cap moves? Is it by level, # of expansions? After the storybook adventure, I can see how a person can quickly run out of expansion space. Just trying to best manage my runes and expansions that I have left. (not to mention bombs - we won't even go into the need to increase the 15 cap on those - with all the breeding for limited animals we've been doing lately, I've been having to watch my bomb limit and mine to not lose any and then expand to not lose any of those...)

ninasidstorm8
09-02-15, 07:23 AM
Does anyone know the new breakdown of Rune capacity limits?

I am at level 40 & have an updated Rune capacity of 38
I know others have been bumped up to a rune capacity of 150. Some are at 70. Does anyone know how this breaksdown and at what point the cap moves? Is it by level, # of expansions? After the storybook adventure, I can see how a person can quickly run out of expansion space. Just trying to best manage my runes and expansions that I have left. (not to mention bombs - we won't even go into the need to increase the 15 cap on those - with all the breeding for limited animals we've been doing lately, I've been having to watch my bomb limit and mine to not lose any and then expand to not lose any of those...)

It's been a while since my limit has changed but if I remember correctly the Rune capacity matches the number of Runes you need for the next expansion. Currently, the most runes you need for an expansion is 70. Since this would cause a problem in the Storybook Adventure for players who have no expansions remaining, S8 raised the limit for players with no expansions to 150.

HappyHeartBakery
09-02-15, 08:58 AM
It's been a while since my limit has changed but if I remember correctly the Rune capacity matches the number of Runes you need for the next expansion. Currently, the most runes you need for an expansion is 70. Since this would cause a problem in the Storybook Adventure for players who have no expansions remaining, S8 raised the limit for players with no expansions to 150.

Since I'm newly at 38 rune capacity/expansion amount after the storybook adventure, is there an expansion amount btw 38 & 70 and if yes, when and how much is that. As well as, do you know when the expansion bumps up to 70?

ninasidstorm8
09-02-15, 09:14 AM
Since I'm newly at 38 rune capacity/expansion amount after the storybook adventure, is there an expansion amount btw 38 & 70 and if yes, when and how much is that. As well as, do you know when the expansion bumps up to 70?

Following is the expansion information from where you are at until you reach 70 Runes. It is 70 Runes past the end of this list.

Expansion 28 1,000,000 Coin 38 Realm Rune 13 hours
Expansion 29 1,000,000 Coin 42 Realm Rune 14 hours
Expansion 30 1,000,000 Coin 46 Realm Rune 15 hours
Expansion 31 1,000,000 Coin 50 Realm Rune 16 hours
Expansion 32 1,000,000 Coin 54 Realm Rune 17 hours
Expansion 33 1,000,000 Coin 58 Realm Rune 18 hours
Expansion 34 1,000,000 Coin 62 Realm Rune 19 hours
Expansion 35 1,000,000 Coin 66 Realm Rune 19 hours
Expansion 36 1,000,000 Coin 70 Realm Rune 19 hours

NOTE: The Hareon and Treent of Life expansions are special and do not follow this list.

HappyHeartBakery
09-02-15, 10:54 AM
Thanks!
So in increases depending on what expansion you are on & not based on your game level.

I have recently expanded to Hareon & was saving for Treent prior to the Storybook Adventure (during which I had to expand a few times, make lots of food, & went up a few levels). Trying to save for Treent again, but the caps keep getting in my way (as well as any crazy game challenges:))

The info if very helpful. I looked for it in the game guides ect, just didn't run into it.
Thanks again!