PDA

View Full Version : Storybook Adventure: The Secret of Swan Lake

Pages : [1] 2 3

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 11:30 AM
http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/2/28/TheSecretOfTheSwanLakeEventpopup.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width/500?cb=20150818190754

You need to complete all seven chapters to unlock the Swan Prince, along with other exciting prizes, before the time runs out (6d 12h). Tap the Storybook to activate the adventure and start before August 21st at 11:30am to participate. The event is available at level 14.

CHAPTER 1

Act 1 of 3
Plant Aura Apples (30 seconds)
Act 2 of 3
Harvest Aura Apples
Act 3 of 3
Visit 2 neighbours

PRIZE: The first chapter gives you the Swan Princess, a super rare Dark/Water breed. 5-hour incubation time, 6-hour evolution time.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/2/25/Swan_Princess_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183321http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/ec/Swan_Princess_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183322http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/7/70/Swan_Princess_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183320http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/96/Swan_Princess_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183322

By now, you should be planting 5-hour Spell Melons as you'll need to harvest them in the next chapter. Do not feed your Swan yet, you'll avoid any future confusions.

*END OF CHAPTER 1*

CHAPTER 2

Act 1 of 3
Feed Swan Princess 10 times
Act 2 of 3
Visit 3 neighbours
Act 3 of 3
Harvest Spell Melons (5 hours)

PRIZE: 9,000 apples http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/c/c6/Food.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/15?cb=20140818235601

Try breeding a Fairy Ferret, you'll need to hatch it in the next chapter. If you get it first try, keep it in the tree of life. Evolve your Swan Princess but don't take it out of the evolution flower until the game asks you to (Chapter 3, Act 2 of 3). Keep in mind you'll need to harvest eight Mana Bananas, not six.

*END OF CHAPTER 2*

CHAPTER 3

Act 1 of 3
Harvest 8 Mana Bananas (1 hour)
Act 2 of 3
Evolve a Swan Princess to level 4
Act 3 of 3
Hatch a Fairy Ferret (skip, 6 gems)

PRIZE: Decorative Egg

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/e/e0/Decorative_Egg.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150818183315

Try to breed a Rainguin, you'll need to hatch it in the next chapter. If you get it first try, keep it in the tree of life until Chapter 4, Act 1 of 3. You'll need to harvest 30 mysterious eggs, so keep your farms busy. Again, don't feed your Swan to avoid any confusion.

*END OF CHAPTER 3*

CHAPTER 4

Act 1 of 3
Hatch a Rainguin
Act 2 of 3
Collect 30 Mysterious Eggs by Harvesting
Act 3 of 3
Raise Swan Princess to level 7

PRIZE: 15 realm runes http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d6/Realm_Rune.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/15?cb=20140816122141

*END OF CHAPTER 4*

CHAPTER 5

Act 1 of 4
Raise Swan Princess to level 10
Act 2 of 4
Feed Rainguin 20 times
Act 3 of 4
Hatch a Skyger (Fire + Water) or (Skyger + Crystal Unicorn)
Act 4 of 4
Mine 12 realm runes

PRIZE: Swan Topiary

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/6/69/Swan_Topiary.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/130?cb=20150818183322

*END OF CHAPTER 5*

CHAPTER 6

Act 1 of 4
Spend 200,000 Coins
Act 2 of 4
Evolve Swan Princess to level 13
Act 3 of 4
Collect 55 Mysterious Eggs by Harvesting
Act 4 of 4
Feed your Rainguin 45 times

PRIZE: 15 gems http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d5/Gem20px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/15?cb=20140805013135

*END OF CHAPTER 6*

CHAPTER 7

Act 1 of 4
Collect 5 Tiaras from hatching
Act 2 of 4
Harvest 8 Spell Melons (5 hours)
Act 3 of 4
Collect 30 Realm Runes
Act 4 of 4
Evolve Swan Princess to level 15 (skip, 287 gems)

GRAND PRIZE: Swan Prince. 15-hours incubation, 16-hours evolution.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/f/fe/Swan_Prince_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183318http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/95/Swan_Prince_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183319http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/8/8c/Swan_Prince_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183318http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/de/Swan_Prince_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/120?cb=20150818183319

*END OF CHAPTER 7*

The Secret of Swan Lake

Chapter 1: Once upon a time there was a duckling that wasn't accepted by her other duckling friends. She wasn't as colorful as the other ducklings and couldn't seem to fit in. All the other ducklings had Conducktor mommies and daddies, but this little one was raised by her Rainguin parents.

Chapter 2: It felt like the duckling didn't belong, so she decided to run away from home. She journeyed for days and days, traveling to villages unknown and forests unexplored. No matter where she searched she never truly could relate to anyone.

Chapter 3: Months passed and the duckling felt as though she'd never find anyone to bond with. She was just about to give up the search when someone from her past caught up with her. Her Rainguin stepbrother, who was worried sick from the moment she left, had finally found her! He explained to her that after she left, he found a strange, decorative egg in their garden...

Chapter 4: The egg seemed oddly familiar to the duckling even though she didn't remember it at all. As soon as she touched the egg, a whirl of magic encircled the duckling. A Fairy Ferret appeared! "Hello my sweet gosling. I am your Fairy Ferret-Mother. You are not a duckling, but the long lost Swan Princess from a far away kingdom! It is your destiny to return with me."

Chapter 5: The Fairy Ferret-Mother announces, "It's time to return home! Are you ready?" The gentle Swan Princess nods her head as the Ferret-Mother begins to flap her wings. A faint glowing orb appears before her and quickly fades away. "My magic is depleted from my long journey to find you... I must enlist the help of a Skyger to help open a portal home!"

Chapter 6: As the Fairy Ferret-Mother and Skyger open a portal to a long-lost kingdom, the Swan's stepbrother approaches. "I have never thought of you as a stepsister. You will always be family to me. Travel safely and visit me often!" The two embraced before the Swan Princess gave a wave and stepped through the portal.

Chapter 7: The Swan Princess and her Fairy Ferret-Mother step out of the portal and discover a magical lake with water as pure as the night sky. A glowing tiara floats in the center of the lake. Her Fairy Ferret-Mother places the tiara on her head and she fully transforms into a beautiful Swan Princess! From across the lake a Swan Prince approaches, and as their eyes meet they realize it is love at first sight. They dance and dance for nights, falling in love and they all lived happily ever after.

NannaSherry
08-18-15, 11:36 AM
We have 7 days from even you click on the book. First chapter is planting aura apples. We can win new animals with the swan prince the final prize. That's all I know right now. Have to wait a couple hours to replant and see what's what.

tykster7
08-18-15, 11:39 AM
Chapter 1 - plant 6 aura apples
Chapter 2 - harvest 6 aura apples
Chapter 3 - visit 2 neighbors (must be neighbors, not random community members)
then you either wait 12 hours for the next set or pay 5 gems to speed up

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 11:39 AM
Just got my Swan Princess. Let me get everything together and I'll update the thread. This is the best update we've got in ages.

calvinxx
08-18-15, 11:41 AM
So I skipped pretty far ahead really fast and am not sure what it wanted from me... But this is what I remembered.

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples
Step 2 Harvest Aura Apples
Step 3 Visit 2 Neighbours. This gives you the Swan Princess which is a super rare I think and earns 1600 at epic. She is Dark/Water with a 5 hour incubation time. This ends Chapter 1

I skipped ahead to Chapter 2 which is
Step 1 Feed Swan Princess 15 times
Step 2 Visit 3 neighbours
Step 3 Plant Spell Melons (which I am waiting 30 min till my Charm Cherries are done to do)

I just want to say The Swan Princess was one of my favourite movies of all time! And I love the new habitat I already bought it lol

zena1818
08-18-15, 11:45 AM
So I skipped pretty far ahead really fast and am not sure what it wanted from me... But this is what I remembered.

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples
Step 3 Visit 2 Neighbours. This gives you the Swan Princess which is a super rare I think and earns 1600 at epic. She is Dark/Water with a 5 hour incubation time. This ends Chapter 1

Step 3 Plant Spell Melons (which I am waiting 30 min till my Charm Cherries are done to do)

I just want to say The Swan Princess was one of my favourite movies of all time! And I love the new habitat I already bought it lol

Omg yes I love that movie also the music numbers are great reminds me of Disney movie even those it's not one. My fav song was no more mister nice guy which is by far the best villain song in any children's movie for me!!!!

LonePudding
08-18-15, 11:48 AM
This is amazing! Only downside (they'll always be one with me lol) is that the new ultra is a dark-fire animal. I just won the dusky a few days ago and we've had other dark-fire animals coming from left, right and center! Anyway enough complaining...I like this :o I have to wait 8 hours for my rune prunes to be ready :(

Allixiandra
08-18-15, 11:48 AM
This is an awesome update. I love fairytales and this is one! Good luck to everyone! :)

zena1818
08-18-15, 11:49 AM

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples

U got it right up so far I accidentally hit my breeding center when I was hitting the sell button for my Arnoldo so now I got to wait 12 hrs intill he is done to get my swan in do I remember how long it takes for the swan to hatch?

calvinxx
08-18-15, 11:49 AM
So I skipped ahead again because I didn't want to waste time waiting 5 hours for Spell Melons lol
Award for Chapter 2 is 9000 apples!! Finally something substantial.
Chapter 3 Step 1 Harvest Mana Bananas
Step 2 Evolve Swan Princess to level 4 (this I will have to wait for because my Money Badger is still in there needing 27 hours left lol)

LonePudding
08-18-15, 11:51 AM
Here's a few pics for the OP. :) (sorry if they're too big!)

http://i60.tinypic.com/bhzjat.jpg

Epic Swan Prince
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/de/Swan_Prince_Epic.png/revision/latest?cb=20150818183319

Epic Swan Princess
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/96/Swan_Princess_Epic.png/revision/latest?cb=20150818183322

The Storybook Adventures podium thing..?
http://i58.tinypic.com/smvxah.jpg

zena1818
08-18-15, 11:57 AM

Step 1 Plant Aura Apples

So I skipped ahead again because I didn't want to waste time waiting 5 hours for Spell Melons lol
Step 2 Evolve Swan Princess to level 4 (this I will have to wait for because my Money Badger is still in there needing 27 hours left lol)

Oh this quote won't let me just have the second one it keeps giving me both quotes from u.

Anyway thanks for the heads up I'll kw to get my mana bananas in when the time comes.

HappyHeartBakery
08-18-15, 12:12 PM
UGH. Planted 20 prunes before getting this update. Way to many gems to speed those up. Looks like I'll be starting this tomorrow

ogreve
08-18-15, 12:12 PM

I just visited your forest to check what the habitat looks like once it's been placed in an actual forest and it is beautiful!
What a bummer that the "sale" price is 200 gems, instead of half that amount, but this is still a very tempting habitat to buy. I'll have to think a bit about it and I also don't know if any gems will be needed for the next steps, but this is a great habitat and I think it will go really nicely alongside the Mystic Mire that I already have....

Also: I really like this update! I'm curious what the rest of the steps are. I currently have some 73,000+ food and I think I shall hold on to that until I know what we need to do to complete ALL steps. Something tells me that an ultra rare end prize will not be earned all too lightly, so probably at some point something difficult or expensive needs to be done...

As for the first part of the story: I just completed that and if I don't speed to the next chapter, it will start at 9:00 CET for me tomorrow. I still have a Terradactyl on the nest that needs 8:40 hours more of incubation time. I can wait a bit longer and speed the remaining part off the nest, or simply place the Swan Princess tomorrow morning on the nest, as it only takes 5 hours to hatch anyway.
I'm really curious as to what the next steps are. If some of the last stages e.g. involve breeding something specific, I'd rather speed through the first steps early so I'll have a maximum amount of time for pulling off a specific breeding...

Good luck to all in completing it!

LonePudding
08-18-15, 12:14 PM
UGH. Planted 20 prunes before getting this update. Way to many gems to speed those up. Looks like I'll be starting this tomorrow

Me too! Silly me already pressed start on the event despite having just read here that the first goal is planting food lol.

I think I too will be buying this habitat. Too beautiful to pass. Only second purchase in the game, not too bad.

epinederose
08-18-15, 12:15 PM
Hi, how come I dont have this event ???

epinederose
08-18-15, 12:19 PM
owwwwwww it is on the other playground..... just saw it......

FigmentValley
08-18-15, 12:19 PM

Are you in the Beach Party updated habitat?

ninasidstorm8
08-18-15, 12:21 PM
Chapter 1 complete. It looks like the time for each new chapter to start will be 12:00 midnight Pacific Standard time. If you complete a Chapter early, you will need to wait until that time to start the next chapter or use gems to speed it up.

I recommend hatching the Swan Princess as soon as possible, since feeding it and raising it to different levels will be one of the main tasks.

It is highly unlikely that you will need the new habitat to complete the event.

31aug2002
08-18-15, 12:23 PM
If you update your original forest it will show up.

Em_storm
08-18-15, 12:24 PM

My daughter doesn't have this event either. She recently installed the Beach Party version so her level is fairly low. I imagine there is a level requirement of some sort.

tuffyjkitten
08-18-15, 12:25 PM
If this is structured like the Dragon Tales in Dragon Story, a new chapter unlocks every day. Speeding doesn't really get you anything unless you speed all of them, as you will still have to wait for the day that particular chapter unlocks to receive it. The advice on that forum is to not speed chapters, but to save the gems in case there is a particular step in a chapter you need them for.

Also in DS evolving the first animal earned to epic level is a requirement in future steps. Don't know if that will be true here or not, but stock up on food just in case.

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 12:26 PM
My daughter doesn't have this event either. She recently installed the Beach Party version so her level is fairly low. I imagine there is a level requirement of some sort.

Yes, like I posted in the OP, you need to be at least level 14.

31aug2002
08-18-15, 12:30 PM
I love this event. The animals are beautiful and the habitat also looks awesome. I think I will buy it but wait a bit for the events to unfold. Want to save my gems if I need to speed up somewhere down the story.

Just completed chapter 1 . Still have about 10 hrs for my rooster to hatch. ( might speed that up a bit) Have planted the melons needed in the next chapter.
In the meantime planning to hatch the swan princess .
And lastly GOOD LUCK TO ALL ! May we all win the prizes!!

Em_storm
08-18-15, 12:33 PM
Yes, like I posted in the OP, you need to be at least level 14.

Lol, I saw that right after I posted. I skimmed too quickly the first time. :rolleyes:

ninasidstorm8
08-18-15, 12:42 PM
You need to complete all seven chapters to unlock the Swan Prince, along with other exciting prizes, before the time runs out (6d 12h). Tap the Storybook to activate the adventure and start before August 21st at 11:30am to participate. Keep in mind there's a 12h gap between each chapter unless you unlock them by paying certain amounts of gems. The event is available at level 14.

I don't believe that this statement in the OP is correct. I think that the earliest start of each Chapter is at 12:00 Midnight Pacific Standard Time. If you finish the previous chapter before that, then you wait until that time to start. If you speed up with gems, you only speed the start of that chapter. There is not a fixed time between chapters.

SummerNightSky
08-18-15, 01:00 PM
I am so glad that I didn't buy one of the dual type habitats (have a little over 260 gems right now), since it means I can buy the Swan Lake habitat while it's on sale.

I have Mystic Mangos growing at the moment, so I probably won't start Chapter 1 until later today. I have a feeling I'll be shelling out a bunch of coins to grow Charm Cherries and Nexus Nuts, if we need to get the Swan Princess to level 15.

epinederose
08-18-15, 01:09 PM

am I in the Beach Party, yes I ammmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!
still celebrating my new breed.......
Thank you, I saw the new event, many thanks Figment Valley

epinederose
08-18-15, 01:11 PM
If you update your original forest it will show up.
Thank you for your help 31aug2002, I did and I saw. veni vidi vici.......
:D

epinederose
08-18-15, 01:14 PM
ooohhhhhhh the new habitat is 200 gems ???? i have only 90 gems, so I am not going to get it..... to bad..... no reason to go on for the event, in this case...... unless the Swan can live somewhere else..... ?

chippychan
08-18-15, 01:18 PM
ooohhhhhhh the new habitat is 200 gems ???? i have only 90 gems, so I am not going to get it..... to bad..... no reason to go on for the event, in this case...... unless the Swan can live somewhere else..... ?

Yes! It's dark/fire type so it can go in either of those 2 habitats. :)

SummerNightSky
08-18-15, 01:18 PM
What would happen if you fed/evolved your Swan Princess before the game asked you to? Would the game just count it as completed when you got to that step?

SummerNightSky
08-18-15, 01:20 PM
Swan Princess is Dark/Water and I believe I saw LonePudding state that the Swan Prince (final prize) is Dark/Fire.

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 01:20 PM
I don't believe that this statement in the OP is correct. I think that the earliest start of each Chapter is at 12:00 Midnight Pacific Standard Time. If you finish the previous chapter before that, then you wait until that time to start. If you speed up with gems, you only speed the start of that chapter. There is not a fixed time between chapters.

You're probably right! I'll change it right away.

What would happen if you fed/evolved your Swan Princess before the game asked you to? Would the game just count it as completed when you got to that step?

That would be the logical way to go! If not, it would be a bug and we could report it.

kuppikahvia
08-18-15, 01:22 PM
Can you guys please confirm that there are going to be 7 chapters to be completed? If there is a way to know it, that is.
I'm calculating when I'd better start the whole thing in order not to have the last and probably most difficult task on a day where I know I'll spend 8 hours at airports and in ariplanes :)
Thank you!

ninasidstorm8
08-18-15, 01:22 PM

In Dragon Story, you evolve your dragon in advance. I would suspect that you can do the same here, since there is no way to go back and redo it. However, you can only get credit for feeding the dragon when you are on the act for feeding. So if you evolve the dragon in advance, you must leave enough levels to feed it.

ninasidstorm8
08-18-15, 01:25 PM
Can you guys please confirm that there are going to be 7 chapters to be completed? If there is a way to know it, that is.
I'm calculating when I'd better start the whole thing in order not to have the last and probably most difficult task on a day where I know I'll spend 8 hours at airports and in ariplanes :)
Thank you!

It is 7 Chapters. I am now waiting to start Chapter 2 of 7. That is what the screen says.

ninasidstorm8
08-18-15, 01:26 PM
You're probably right! I'll change it right away.

That would be the logical way to go! If not, it would be a bug and we could report it.

Thank you for creating the thread and providing the information. It helps a lot for planning things out.

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 01:35 PM
Thank you for creating the thread and providing the information. It helps a lot for planning things out.

My pleasure, I couldn't do it without everyone's help.

belarica
08-18-15, 01:52 PM
Thank you!
7 chapters, one chapter per day

calvinxx
08-18-15, 01:53 PM
I was just looking at the banner and I'm guessing we will get that decorative purple egg as a decoration!

tuffyjkitten
08-18-15, 02:25 PM
In Dragon Story, you can feed and evolve your dragon in advance. I would suspect that you can do the same here, since there is no way to go back and redo it.

In DS when the task specifically said FEED people who had already evolved to level 10 still had to feed in order to complete that step. EVOLViNG was able to be done ahead of time but not specific feeding tasks.

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 02:35 PM
If I unlock Chapter 3 and finish it, will I be able to unlock the next one for the same ammount of gems? Would it be a good investement to speed it right now?

MaribouMay
08-18-15, 02:51 PM
If I unlock Chapter 3 and finish it, will I be able to unlock the next one for the same ammount of gems? Would it be a good investement to speed it right now?

If it is like DS, then the cost to skip will increase each day. Plus skipping means you will wait longer for the next chapter. In DS, day 2 always starts 2 days into the event, day 3 always starts 3 days in, etc. so if you skip to day 2 today you will wait 1.5 days for day 3 to start unless you pay gems.

ogreve
08-18-15, 02:52 PM
Good question!
I think the answer depends on what kind of tasks we need to do in the next steps. If all of the steps can reasonably be finished in 1 day, there will not be much reason to skip ahead, but.... As the prize is an ultra rare, I suspect something more difficult will have to be done towards the end. Now, if that includes breeding specific animals, it would be extremely helpful to get a good early headstart...

sweetdeda
08-18-15, 03:20 PM
Wow, this an awesome update! My swan is in the nest, oh and the habitat is beautiful!!!

Good luck everyone,

ninasidstorm8
08-18-15, 03:24 PM
In DS when the task specifically said FEED people who had already evolved to level 10 still had to feed in order to complete that step. EVOLViNG was able to be done ahead of time but not specific feeding tasks.

Thanks for the correction. I should have been more specific in my reply. I'll correct my post so no one is confused.

LonePudding
08-18-15, 03:32 PM
4 hours before I can start this....

epinederose
08-18-15, 03:34 PM
Yes! It's dark/fire type so it can go in either of those 2 habitats. :)
Merci:D

epinederose
08-18-15, 03:35 PM
Swan Princess is Dark/Water and I believe I saw LonePudding state that the Swan Prince (final prize) is Dark/Fire.
Thank you too:D

Hawksmoor
08-18-15, 03:54 PM
First, I want to say good job TL/S8! This is a wonderful update and is a refreshing change from the same old same old.

How many creatures does the new habitat hold? I'm at my habitat limit (sad face), but may part with my duplicate Valentine habitat if it'll be worth my while. I assume all of the prizes from this adventure can be housed in the Storybook habitat? Can we win three animals or is it just the Swan Prince and Princess?

Good luck everyone!

sweetdeda
08-18-15, 04:03 PM
First, I want to say good job TL/S8! This is a wonderful update and is a refreshing change from the same old same old.

How many creatures does the new habitat hold? I'm at my habitat limit (sad face), but may part with my duplicate Valentine habitat if it'll be worth my while. I assume all of the prizes from this adventure can be housed in the Storybook habitat? Can we win three animals or is it just the Swan Prince and Princess?

Good luck everyone!
The new habitat holds 4 animals, it's absolutely beautiful! Not sure if there is another animal besides the prince and princess.

Hawksmoor
08-18-15, 04:08 PM
The new habitat holds 4 animals, it's absolutely beautiful! Not sure if there is another animal besides the prince and princess.

Thanks! Ahhhh decisions, decisions...I hate not only that I've run out of room but that I'm capped on habitats so I can't even sell a farm and get another habitat :-(

Ca7007
08-18-15, 04:08 PM
Wow! Very beautiful. I can't wait to start this one! :)

LindenTX
08-18-15, 04:23 PM

In DS I had to pay gold to skip the act, because I fed my drag before I got to that task. Be careful about playing ahead. You can START something, like feeding your swan, but if it says "to level 7" stop at the last step in level 6.

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 04:37 PM
I think Chapter 3: Act 3 of 3 is hatch a Fairy Ferret (skip 20 gems) and Chapter 4: Act 1 of 3 is hatch a Rainguin (skip 10 gems). I'll update the OP as soon as I can confirm it.

fahrensland
08-18-15, 04:56 PM
After skimming the other pages of this thread, it seems I may be in the minority regarding my feelings for this update. The swans, lovely. The update with the daily book quests (and eventual dreaded Spin to win wheel...), I'm pretty disappointed with. I was hoping FFS would not be an exact replica of DS in terms of game play, but this "update" has simply recycled two features already seen in DS. Sadly, I was hoping this game would implement completely new features that broke the DS mold so I don't have to feel like I am playing the exact same game on two different platforms..

Fingers crossed for the future.

FigmentValley
08-18-15, 05:09 PM
I just hatched my swan princess (5 hours) but but did NOT plant the spell melons (also 5 hours) because it was reported that the next step was PLANT spell melons. It is NOT. Instead, it is HARVEST spell melons. So go ahead and plant those melons when you drop that first swan egg in the nest. Just do not harvest them until you hatch and feed the swan and visit 3 neighbors. It will save you 5 hours......

SummerNightSky
08-18-15, 05:21 PM
I think Chapter 3: Act 3 of 3 is hatch a Fairy Ferret (skip 20 gems) and Chapter 4: Act 1 of 3 is hatch a Rainguin (skip 10 gems). I'll update the OP as soon as I can confirm it.
Eww, wish it was more like "breed earth + water" or "breed Frostfang with something"

But this is something else that I presume could be prepared for ahead. One would just need to wait to do the hatching until the game asked you to.

SummerNightSky
08-18-15, 05:27 PM
In Dragon Story, you evolve your dragon in advance. I would suspect that you can do the same here, since there is no way to go back and redo it. However, you can only get credit for feeding the dragon when you are on the act for feeding. So if you evolve the dragon in advance, you must leave enough levels to feed it.

In DS I had to pay gold to skip the act, because I fed my drag before I got to that task. Be careful about playing ahead. You can START something, like feeding your swan, but if it says "to level 7" stop at the last step in level 6.
Thanks for the heads up everyone!

MaribouMay
08-18-15, 05:42 PM

I have never had this problem in DS. I always feed & evolve ahead of schedule and have never had a problem. A couple of times I had to force close and reopen my game to get it to acknowledge though.

LonePudding
08-18-15, 05:44 PM
I have never had this problem in DS. I always feed & evolve ahead of schedule and have never had a problem. A couple of times I had to force close and reopen my game to get it to acknowledge though.

Same here. I hope LindenTX isn't right though, I just want to get all the evolutions out of the way.

Hawksmoor
08-18-15, 06:12 PM
I just hatched my swan princess (5 hours) but but did NOT plant the spell melons (also 5 hours) because it was reported that the next step was PLANT spell melons. It is NOT. Instead, it is HARVEST spell melons. So go ahead and plant those melons when you drop that first swan egg in the nest. Just do not harvest them until you hatch and feed the swan and visit 3 neighbors. It will save you 5 hours......

Thank you for posting this! Saved me some time, appreciate it!

mrhammy48
08-18-15, 06:16 PM
Thank you for posting this! Saved me some time, appreciate it!

Yep. Harvest 5 spell melons so plant when you put egg on the nest.

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 06:21 PM

Just changed the OP. Thanks for the info.

TwiWoods
08-18-15, 06:27 PM
I have really bad luck with this game when it requires a certain animal to be bred. I am lucky to get ONE of a trio in 3 weeks - no way can I breed a certain animal in one day!! And I've only been able to complete one of the weeklong goal chains - and that was only because I already had a duplicate and skipped the breeding part with gems. I am really hoping that a certain animal isn't required to be bred to complete these chapters. I do love the Dragon Isles quests (where this was copied from) but there isn't much to do in this game but breed and feed.

Clark_Wayne
08-18-15, 06:41 PM
Same here. I hope LindenTX isn't right though, I just want to get all the evolutions out of the way.

i don't advice you to do things before it asks you, unless you got gems to waste for skipping the act ;)

RowanaFarrin
08-18-15, 07:05 PM
I just got home and was really excited to see this! So far it doesn't look too hard and the animals and "story" look lovely! I also really like the new habitat, but I'm not sure I'll have enough gems for it before it's no long on sale. Got Chapter 1 and should have my Princess hatched in time for Chapter 2 in the morning. I hope everyone can finish this one without too much trouble! ^_^

LonePudding
08-18-15, 08:23 PM

Should've read this! I've just put the swan princess on the nest and planted nexus nuts :/ wrong plant lol.

I have a question. Has anyone already levelled their swan princess past level 4 before reaching Chapter 3 Act 2?

gooeystory
08-18-15, 08:37 PM

In fact, the swan princess CAN live in a different habitat. It is nature and water (I'm pretty sure about water, but it might be dark, and I am absolutely sure about nature because I placed my swan princess in a nature habitat.) ;)

Squidlish
08-18-15, 08:48 PM

calvinxx, do you recall what breed combo you used for your Money Badger? ( I know this is off topic to this thread but I am DESPERATE to breed ANY of the GEM animals!)

rjazz
08-18-15, 09:36 PM
Love this! Love Swan Lake!
In DS I've always fed ahead, even evolved. It has always accepted, although you might have to close & reopen game.. But do whatever you feel safe doing.

tuffyjkitten
08-18-15, 10:18 PM
calvinxx, do you recall what breed combo you used for your Money Badger? ( I know this is off topic to this thread but I am DESPERATE to breed ANY of the GEM animals!)

Money badger has one breed combo....armordillo and Hareon. I haven't got one yet either.

19sparkles96
08-18-15, 10:28 PM
ACT 4:

Ch 1- Hatch a Rainguin

Ch 2- Harvest 30 mysterious eggs

Ch 3- Raise Swan to level 7
Reward 15 Realm Runes
30 Gems to speed up

ACT 5:

Ch 1- Raise Swan Princess to level 10

Ch 2- Feed Rainguin 20 x

Ch 3- Hatch a Skyger

Ch 4- Collect 12 Realm Runes

Reward Swan Topiary
Speed up - 40 Gems

ACT 6:

Ch 1- Spend 200,000 coins

Ch 2- Raise Swan Princess to level 13

Ch 3- Harvest 55 mysterious eggs skip 55 gems

Ch 4- Feed Ranguin 45x skip 45 gems

Reward 15 Gems
Speed up 50 gems

ACT 7:

Ch 1- Collect 5 Tiaras by hatching skip 30 gems
(I got 4 tiaras by hatching 1 Frost Fang from my nest)

Ch 2- Harvest 8 Spell Melons skip 30 gems

Ch 3- Mine 30 Realm Runes skip 45 gems

Ch 4- Raise Swan Princess to level 15 skip 287 gems

Reward Swan Prince

tuffyjkitten
08-18-15, 10:31 PM
In DS I've always fed ahead, even evolved. It has always accepted, although you might have to close & reopen game.. But do whatever you feel safe doing.

Me too but only AFTER that first step that specifically says feed. In DS there has only been 1 such step, so afterwards feeding and evolving does get you ahead and it counts when that task opens up. But since we don't have some of the tasks here (like the quests and battles) Im not sure if extra feeding steps will be required. I'm not planning to work ahead without knowing more. That makes me feel safe, though others may find that too cautious.

tuffyjkitten
08-18-15, 10:38 PM
ACT 4:

Ch 1- Breed a Rainguin

Ch 2- Harvest 30 mysterious eggs

Ch 3- Raise Swan to level 7
Reward 15 Realm Runes
30 Gems to speed up

ACT 5:

Ch 1- Raise Swan to level 10

Ch 2- Feed Rainguin 20 x

Ch 3- Breed a Skyger

Ch 4- Mine 12 Realm Runes

Does it say BREED a Rainguin (as in put a Rainguin and another animal together in the breeding den) or HATCH a Rainguin (as in breed 2 animals to produce a Rainguin)? There's a big difference...

debrasbistro
08-18-15, 11:06 PM
Yes, previously in Dragon story it was OK to feed ahead, but the last tales we did I actually had to feed my Dragon past level 10 to get credit so it seems that they may have changed it. It was fine to evolve the dragons, but where it said specifically to feed either you had to keep feeding or pay gems to skip. I'm going to wait on this one just in case. Thanks everyone for the awesome information. I always like these sort of things. Just hope I can breed the required animals. That's the one thing I'm not a fan of. But overall, I really like it. Good luck to everyone!

debrasbistro
08-18-15, 11:09 PM
Does it say BREED a Rainguin (as in put a Rainguin and another animal together in the breeding den) or HATCH a Rainguin (as in breed 2 animals to produce a Rainguin)? There's a big difference...

Totally just speculating here, but since it says in the next act to feed a Ranguin, it seems we actually have to get a Ranguin bred.

matiasabad94
08-18-15, 11:14 PM
The OP has been updated. Thanks for the info!

tuffyjkitten
08-18-15, 11:54 PM
Totally just speculating here, but since it says in the next act to feed a Ranguin, it seems we actually have to get a Ranguin bred.

That's what I was thinking too. DS did have those tasks to put the Light dragon in the den with something else, so it was wishful thinking. Maybe it's like the week long limited goal things where as long as you have one that can be fed the required number of times you can just skip the breeding part. I have a level 5 Rainguin....

debrasbistro
08-19-15, 12:15 AM
That's what I was thinking too. DS did have those tasks to put the Light dragon in the den with something else, so it was wishful thinking. Maybe it's like the week long limited goal things where as long as you have one that can be fed the required number of times you can just skip the breeding part. I have a level 5 Rainguin....

Yes totally wishful thinking here too! Can you imagine if we had to breed a specific dragon in DS? Crazy. I do have a baby Ranguin on one account but not on the other so I'll give it a go. Good luck Tuffy!

LonePudding
08-19-15, 01:09 AM
So happy to see 15 realm runes as a prize!

Drachenia
08-19-15, 01:47 AM
Ouch ouch I have 70 Realm Runes in the camp, what happens to the 15 Realm Runes that you get as a reward? Sad am very sad, I'm LVL 40 :( :(

Sandybellee
08-19-15, 02:42 AM
Good luck, everybody! I love the swans and the habitat is so beautiful!

I only wish the event didn't involve hatching specific animals. I wish we had battles instead. The schedule is so tight there's not much time for fails.

I wonder how many people will get a Jackalope fail trying for a Ferret now. ;)

jim23cash
08-19-15, 03:06 AM

Yes, previously in Dragon story it was OK to feed ahead, but the last tales we did I actually had to feed my Dragon past level 10 to get credit so it seems that they may have changed it. It was fine to evolve the dragons, but where it said specifically to feed either you had to keep feeding or pay gems to skip. I'm going to wait on this one just in case. Thanks everyone for the awesome information. I always like these sort of things. Just hope I can breed the required animals. That's the one thing I'm not a fan of. But overall, I really like it. Good luck to everyone!

In the Dragon Tales event that just past, it did have one step that specifically required feeding the Dragon a certain number of times. I had fed ahead, and already evolved mine to level 10. The cost of feeding it over that level would be huge, but luckily skipping that step was a smallish amount, like 6 gems? So if this one says "Feed x so many times" I would not feed ahead, unless you don't mind skipping with gems, or you have enough food to feed it to a higher level.
Good Luck all! :D
Annie.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 03:12 AM
Ouch ouch I have 70 Realm Runes in the camp, what happens to the 15 Realm Runes that you get as a reward? Sad am very sad, I'm LVL 40 :( :(

I also have maxed my Runes, and maxed my habitats, and maxed my expansions.
Are we going to get expansions before this is over? Will we receive the Runes over the 70 limit? What about the next step, which requires that we "Mine 12 Runes"??? How can I mine for any, I've been maxed over a week.

Could a MODERATOR please check on this for us?
Thank you!
:D Annie

ogreve
08-19-15, 03:20 AM
I just finished the first two acts of the day 2 tasks and I'm waiting for the Spell Mellons to finish growing.
Something odd happened when feeding the swan: there was a 0/10 progress indicator on the tale menu and after 5 feedings I checked the status. It still said 0/10. Same after 10 feedings, and still the same after 15 feedings. The goal did not automatically clear.
Therefore, I cleared the game from memory and restarted it and then the goal did clear.
The OP says that the feeding act takes 15 feedings, but possibly this is only 10. I wanted to verify this, but now I couldn't do that. Can anyone say for sure?
Also: did anyone test if indeed it is possible to advance-feed and evolve the swan without getting in trouble for clearing the tasks?
And: for those who sped matters: can anyone tell me the Swan Princess evolution time and the costs of skipping ahead to the next steps?
And one more: do the Fairy Ferret, Rainguin and Skyger acts require HATCHING of them at the right time, or BREEDING of them? The OP says 'hatching', which would be good news, but I'd like to be sure of this....:P

I'm asking this as it is already known that we will need to mine 12 realm runes. This means I need to get enough bombs in time, which in turn means that I must properly plan the breedings, etc., so I have the bombs in time. At least a Fairy Ferret, a Rainguin and a Skyger will need to be bred. I now have 2 bombs and I have just gotten another 14 hour timer in the den (so that should be 2-3 more bombs). Normally the rune average per bomb is 2 for me, but last week the mining was disastrous and some 5 times I only got 1 rune... I wished we already knew what needs to be done on day 6 and 7. I fear something difficult needs to be done, possibly involving breeding something rare or perhaps even super rare. That could turn out to be devastating, and if such breeding for anything not-common is involved, I'll definitely speed ahead somewhat at an opportune time.

Also, it would be great to know to which level we eventually have to get the Swan Princess. The first feedings indicate that it too will require the food amounts of an ultra rare and IF it has to be brought to epic level during the quest, that would then mean (if I calculated it correctly from head) a total food amount of no less than 138,325!
I'm currently at 85,021, so I still need to accumulate 50,000 more then...:S

jim23cash
08-19-15, 03:28 AM
I have expanded to all areas and could only carry 70 runes before. I just went to mine for food and coins to use up my excess bombs and I can now carry 150 runes!! I don't know what this means for the future of expanding but I am very happy :D

LOOK!!!
It seems our Rune cap has been increased to 150!!!!! Woo Hoo! Now we can complete the Runes portions of challenge!
NOTE: I found this in another thread, started by calvinxx.

zombukidolls
08-19-15, 03:35 AM
Not complaining but I just got a crystal unicorn so unless I gem speed I won't be able to hatch this stuff in the time limit.

tennysonrobin
08-19-15, 03:37 AM
I will wait until the very last minute to start the goal coz I accidentally evolve treent which takes me 36 hours to finish ando also I need more food in case my prince and princess r in a super hungry mode

jim23cash
08-19-15, 03:40 AM
@Ogreve: Yes, mine said feed 10 times, not 15 as well.
I have her in the flower now, I'm pretty sure it said 5 hours, but I'm not positive.
You have to at least feed the Rainguin 20 times, we don't know yet about the others.
As far as having to breed something difficult, usually the ones needed are common. We will have to wait and see again. I'm fairly sure that the Swan Princess will have to be raised to at least 10. It could be 15.
I think it cost 10 gold to skip ahead a day, but it usually gets higher, AND only speeds you up momentarily. Each step requires one day, so if you skip ahead, you have to wait longer for the following day to start.
The first and second posts have a lot of this info now, and will continue to be updated as we go. Good Luck! :D Annie

jim23cash
08-19-15, 03:41 AM
Not complaining but I just got a crystal unicorn so unless I gem speed I won't be able to hatch this stuff in the time limit.

Congratulations! :D

sweetdeda
08-19-15, 03:48 AM

Congrats on your unicorn, sorry it's bad timing. Was working on raising my Pearl Peryton up to epic, will have to put that on hold, want to save the food and keep the evaluation flower free.
I finished chapter 2, now the waiting game until tomorrow morning. Hopefully this evening I can breed a fairy ferret and have it in the nest for morning. Good luck everyone, I really like this challenge.
And thanks everyone that is providing info, I don't play DS so all the information on how this works is very helpful.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 04:04 AM
I just harvested Bananas, and it requires 8, not 6! So you have to grow 2 crops, or skip ahead after first 6, for 8 gems. :(. I don't know how much it costs if you skip all 8, might be the same price. :(.
On a happy note, I currently show 73/150 Runes in the mine! YIPEE! :D Annie

tennysonrobin
08-19-15, 04:35 AM
Oooh 1 question: will the swan lake habitat be 1 of the prizes for this goal? I love it but am kinda waiting for a reward... If not then how long is the sale anyway?

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 04:39 AM
Attempt 1 at Fairy Ferret - bred pony & panda...6 hr timer (bad fail)....wonder how many attempts it will take to bred all these commons:(

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 04:52 AM
I just harvested Bananas, and it requires 8, not 6! So you have to grow 2 crops, or skip ahead after first 6, for 8 gems. :(. I don't know how much it costs if you skip all 8, might be the same price. :(.
On a happy note, I currently show 73/150 Runes in the mine! YIPEE! :D Annie

Where do you look to see 73/150 runes? In the mines, in storage? I'm still at 30 runes for expansion (which I have as I was trying to save for expansion to Treent) & I've got another 5 mines (out of 15 I think it says) waiting to mine.

ogreve
08-19-15, 04:59 AM
Small update for the OP:
Day 2, act 3 requires only 5 times harvesting of spell melons, so those who have 6 farms can use 1 of them for other means).

jim23cash
08-19-15, 05:12 AM
Where do you look to see 73/150 runes? In the mines, in storage? I'm still at 30 runes for expansion (which I have as I was trying to save for expansion to Treent) & I've got another 5 mines (out of 15 I think it says) waiting to mine.
After you mine, before you go to mine again, it shows you your total at the bottom of the screen. It may show it before you mine also, I didn't check. :)

sweetdeda
08-19-15, 05:16 AM
Happyheartbakery mine still shows 70 max, I think the ones that are able to store 150 are the ones that have maxed out expansions.

Fairy Ferret, first try, but now it will tie up my nest until the next chapter unlocks.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 05:17 AM
Ok, here are the pics for the parts I just finished. they are only saved here to my forum account, so if you want to keep them, make a copy to another post. I'll delete them before long to clear space for more pics in my account.
Good Luck! :D Annie
BTW: 2 Jackalopes before Fairy Ferret, someone called it! :)

ogreve
08-19-15, 05:33 AM
Thanks for those images!
Did you guys notice that message saying "What secrets does this decorative egg hold?".
It seems like it's a very good idea to make sure to put this egg in the forest. From what little DS I have played I remember it had a pretty cool thing that could be bought and that would give you 6x the normal probability at a Diamond Dragon for a duration of a week or so.
Could it perhaps be that this egg does the same for the odds at a Crystal Unicorn? That would be really great!

I'm quite sure of it that there's more to this egg than meets the eye; think of it, the first prize is a super rare animal, the second one 9,000 apples, the fourth one 15 realm runes, the last one an ultra rare animal. Each single one of them are very good prizes. Surely the egg is a *much* better prize than just some 'useless' decoration!

Another thought is that "some magic" may occur when the egg is in the forest, and the Swan Princess is bred with the Swan Prince... After all, the title of the story is "The SECRET of Swan Lake", and here's now a new clue hinting at a secret involving this egg, and... What is it that birds breed? Right: eggs... :P
Of course I know that ALL of the FFS animals come out of eggs, but still, birds in real life do so too. :P
I'm glad I bought the habitat too. Maybe that will be rewarded....:P
If I get the Swan Prince, I definitely shall give the two swans some den time too, even if only because I still need several breedable dark-water animals (for dark-fire I need only 1)....:P

RowanaFarrin
08-19-15, 06:24 AM
Just finished Chapter 2! Thanks for all the great advice posted here, it really helps in being prepared for things like this! Interestingly, I only had to feed my Swan Princess 10 times, instead of 15, to complete the act.

Chapter 3 is in about 18 hours, which I'm not going to speed since I have a 17 hour Falconch in the nest anyway. Went ahead and tried for Fairy Ferret and got it first try! Hopefully Rainguin will be as easy.

mrhammy48
08-19-15, 06:48 AM
Anybody know how long the evolution time is for swan?

Foxy_Kit
08-19-15, 06:49 AM
A huge thank-you to matiasabad and everyone else who shared information about this event. I really appreciate it :)

And thanks to Team Lava for initiating this event for FFS. Its really fun with the DS events, am sure this would be equally awesome.

Add: and i bought the new habitat. It was too pretty to resist. :)

ogreve
08-19-15, 06:51 AM
Anybody know how long the evolution time is for swan?

Hi,
I just checked the Wikia, and apparently it is 6 hours.

Note: both the Swan Princess and the Swan Prince are detailed at the Wikia, and just as I feared, both WILL require the vast amounts of food of the ultra rares to get them to epic level.
According to the Wikia the Swan Prince has an incubation time of 15 hours and an evolution time of 16 hours.

19sparkles96
08-19-15, 07:12 AM
anyone remember the breeding combo for a Skyger?

dancingsnickerdoodle
08-19-15, 07:16 AM
Happyheartbakery mine still shows 70 max, I think the ones that are able to store 150 are the ones that have maxed out expansions.

Fairy Ferret, first try, but now it will tie up my nest until the next chapter unlocks.

I've maxed out on expansions & am now seeing 150 runes in the mine (imagine my surprise when that popped up!!!)

Also on DS I can feed & evolve ahead & get credit on the goals but NOT here! I fed the princess 15 times, evolved up to level 4 & the new goal said feed 10 times. It didn't credit me for already feeding the bird :(

ogreve
08-19-15, 07:21 AM

Fire + Water (Pyro Pony + Frostfang).

Listal
08-19-15, 07:22 AM
Can you start evolving the Princess swan before you are on that step?
I am on chapter 2 still and want to know will it count here evolving for chapter 3, if before I harvest my bananas, I start here evolving then and so she gets a hour head start to the 2nd part of chapter 3. Like does the credit come only when she comes out of the evolution flower?

oo56
08-19-15, 07:22 AM

Pyro Pomy + Frostfang = Skyger!;)

chippychan
08-19-15, 07:23 AM
I've maxed out on expansions & am now seeing 150 runes in the mine (imagine my surprise when that popped up!!!)

Also on DS I can feed & evolve ahead & get credit on the goals but NOT here! I fed the princess 15 times, evolved up to level 4 & the new goal said feed 10 times. It didn't credit me for already feeding the bird :(

In DS I have found skipping ahead only works when it has to do with leveling/evolving the dragon. When it comes to feeding it, it does not count if you've already fed it before the goal pops up. I think it would only credits you automatically for feeding if you have maxed out the level of the dragon and absolutely can't feed it any more.

Feeding it 10 times is only 2 levels for the animal so just feed your level 4 swan 10 times again. You'll most likely need to max it's level anyway, so it's not really a problem in the long run. :)

19sparkles96
08-19-15, 07:40 AM
Thanks, I just updated my Act chart on page 8

31aug2002
08-19-15, 07:48 AM
What a bummer ! I had about 10 mines before the update , but used them to get runes for expansion before the event started. Now have to breed breed breed to get more.
Got fairy ferret 1sttry with pyro and panda. But my nest still hatching armordillo from my fail try for money badger.
If I have enough time I just might hatch an egg from my storage

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 07:48 AM
ACT 5:

Ch 1- Raise Swan Princess to level 10

Ch 2- Feed Rainguin 20 x

Ch 3- Hatch a Skyger

Ch 4- Collect 12 Realm Runes

Reward Swan Topiary
Speed up - 40 Gems

ACT 6:

Ch 1- Spend 200,000 coins on decorations

Ch 2- Raise swan princess to level 13

Ch 3- Harvest 55 mysterious eggs
Thanks for the info 19Sparkles96. I have a bad feeling that we'll have to get Swan Princess to level 15 :(
I'm 5000 shy of 50,000, don't know how I'll be able to raise enough food, even with the food rewards from the Battlegrounds.

tuffyjkitten
08-19-15, 07:56 AM
I am on chapter 2 still and want to know will it count here evolving for chapter 3, if before I harvest my bananas, I start here evolving then and so she gets a hour head start to the 2nd part of chapter 3. Like does the credit come only when she comes out of the evolution flower?

That is how it has worked in DS. You can start the evolution anytime but to be safe dont take her out of the flower until you hit that step. In DS once I'm past the feeding step I evolve them all the way and it counts, but it may be different here.

tuffyjkitten
08-19-15, 07:59 AM
Thanks for those images!
Did you guys notice that message saying "What secrets does this decorative egg hold?".
It seems like it's a very good idea to make sure to put this egg in the forest. From what little DS I have played I remember it had a pretty cool thing that could be bought and that would give you 6x the normal probability at a Diamond Dragon for a duration of a week or so.
Could it perhaps be that this egg does the same for the odds at a Crystal Unicorn? That would be really great!

I'm quite sure of it that there's more to this egg than meets the eye; think of it, the first prize is a super rare animal, the second one 9,000 apples, the fourth one 15 realm runes, the last one an ultra rare animal. Each single one of them are very good prizes. Surely the egg is a *much* better prize than just some 'useless' decoration!

Another thought is that "some magic" may occur when the egg is in the forest, and the Swan Princess is bred with the Swan Prince... After all, the title of the story is "The SECRET of Swan Lake", and here's now a new clue hinting at a secret involving this egg, and... What is it that birds breed? Right: eggs... :P
Of course I know that ALL of the FFS animals come out of eggs, but still, birds in real life do so too. :P
I'm glad I bought the habitat too. Maybe that will be rewarded....:P
If I get the Swan Prince, I definitely shall give the two swans some den time too, even if only because I still need several breedable dark-water animals (for dark-fire I need only 1)....:P

My guess is that the egg is what we harvest the mysterious eggs from, kind of like we collected scarabs from the cat statue in the Egyptian event. If so I hope it drops more than 4 every 4 hours!

poise86
08-19-15, 08:00 AM
ACT 6:

Ch 1- Spend 200,000 coins on decorations

it say in ch 3 harvest 55 mysterious eggs. from where we can get it ?

ogreve
08-19-15, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the info 19Sparkles96. I have a bad feeling that we'll have to get Swan Princess to level 15 :(
I'm 5000 shy of 50,000, don't know how I'll be able to raise enough food, even with the food rewards from the Battlegrounds.

I personally am hoping that such "epic raising" is indeed the biggest challenge of day 7: what I really dread is if something other than a common has to be bred for it.... :eek:
Fortunately I was stocking up on food anyway; it was to be spent on the Egypt animals and the Terradactyl, but all of those will have to wait: I'm presently at 100,171 food so I should be fine.

SANITY CHECK: THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FOOD NEEDED TO GET THE PRINCESS SWAN FROM LEVEL 1 TO EPIC LEVEL IS 138,325 FOOD.

To everyone who's not already doing so: make sure you start ASAP with growing Charm Cherries on all 6 farms during the day as often as you can, and plant Nexus Nuts overnight. Each hour of 6x Charm Cherries gives you 1800 food, and the Nexus Nuts on 6 farms overnight will give you 4,800 food.
If you have the funds to do this, make sure to start right away, because even with the high end food it takes quite some time to accumulate ALL the food required for the epic level!
To those who don't have the Grand Farms: now really is THE time to make sure you get 6 of the Grand Farms.

For those who cannot afford these high end stakes there's another way; faster and MUCH cheaper when done properly, but it's a way of pain: you would have to continuously plant and harvest Power Pears during the day and depending on how long you sleep, Spell Mellons or the 8 hour fruits (I forgot the name) overnight. The Power Pears part of that will be extremely challenging. It's the way I raised my Treent in no time. It means you have to be tied to your phone all day long, for as many waking hours that you can put in. The theoretical maximum amount that you can harvest this way is 2,400 food per hour, at very low cost.

Everyone: rush, rush: planting and harvesting to be done!!! :P

Good luck!
Olafo

Gweenykay
08-19-15, 08:11 AM
I did before I looked at all the posts and when I got to that step it was skipped and simply went to the next step!

Gweenykay
08-19-15, 08:14 AM
I've a uni on the nest and was able to skip hatch fairy ferret for 3gems! A lot better than clearing the nest for 45!!

chippychan
08-19-15, 08:23 AM
I've a uni on the nest and was able to skip hatch fairy ferret for 3gems! A lot better than clearing the nest for 45!!

So skipping the Fairy Ferret part only costs 3 gems? That's good to know, thanks!

tezzy37
08-19-15, 08:59 AM
I did before I looked at all the posts and when I got to that step it was skipped and simply went to the next step!

Thank you for confirming this!!

19sparkles96
08-19-15, 09:00 AM
From clearing food on your farms.

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 09:36 AM
After you mine, before you go to mine again, it shows you your total at the bottom of the screen. It may show it before you mine also, I didn't check. :)

Thanks Jim. I'll look at that. Now to decide if I should just expand to Haeron or keep saving for Treent. I almost have enough for Haeron

jim23cash
08-19-15, 09:48 AM
Thanks Jim. I'll look at that. Now to decide if I should just expand to Haeron or keep saving for Treent. I almost have enough for Haeron

It's Annie! :D. Someone else posted that they thought that only people who are maxed on expansions got an increase in Runes. Their's were still capped at 70. Unless a moderator wants to weigh in, I haven't seen anything official about the increase. I saw the thread, and checked mine to be sure it had increased. That's all I'm sure about! :D
BTW: I use Treent ALL the time in battles. I think the Hareon is one of pair needed for Money Badger. Otherwise, I never use it. Good Luck! Annie

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 09:54 AM
It's Annie! :D. Someone else posted that they thought that only people who are maxed on expansions got an increase in Runes. Their's were still capped at 70. Unless a moderator wants to weigh in, I haven't seen anything official about the increase. I saw the thread, and checked mine to be sure it had increased. That's all I'm sure about! :D
BTW: I use Treent ALL the time in battles. I think the Hareon is one of pair needed for Money Badger. Otherwise, I never use it. Good Luck! Annie

Thanks Annie! I would have rather continued to save for the Treent for battles. Just worried if part of this story quest is to collect runes, then I may need to expand so I have room for more runes...

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 10:03 AM
Question - when I started this quest, I clicked on storybook & had just planted prunes so I had to wait til the next morning to actually start quest. With the way the next chapter is only available after x hours, do I have enough time to complete whole thing without speeding?

For example I am currently waiting to start chapter 3 in 14 hrs. And it says event expires in 5 days, 14 hours. IF I'm able to breed specific animals quickly(in a perfect world), is that enough time to complete the 7 chapters or will I need to speed somewhere to get on track? Is there a calculation of what step I should be on right now? I never played dragon story so this is all newer to me. Just trying to determine if I'll need gems to finish (barring any breeding issues)

Gweenykay
08-19-15, 10:10 AM
So skipping the Fairy Ferret part only costs 3 gems? That's good to know, thanks!

Sorry all its 6 (not 3) gems to skip hatching the Fairy Ferret!!

ninasidstorm8
08-19-15, 10:14 AM
Question - when I started this quest, I clicked on storybook & had just planted prunes so I had to wait til the next morning to actually start quest. With the way the next chapter is only available after x hours, do I have enough time to complete whole thing without speeding?

For example I am currently waiting to start chapter 3 in 14 hrs. And it says event expires in 5 days, 14 hours. IF I'm able to breed specific animals quickly(in a perfect world), is that enough time to complete the 7 chapters or will I need to speed somewhere to get on track? Is there a calculation of what step I should be on right now? I never played dragon story so this is all newer to me. Just trying to determine if I'll need gems to finish (barring any breeding issues)

You are right on track if you haven't sped up any Chapter. I already bred my Fairy Ferret for the next Chapter but it will remain in the Breeding Den until I can start the next Chapter. You need to complete 1 Chapter a day to stay on track. If you finish the Chapter early, you still have to wait until the next day to start the next Chapter unless you use gems to speed it up.

zaccy678
08-19-15, 10:20 AM

If you have waiting time until the next chapter starts, then you are 'up to date'.

Each chapter is it's own 24-hour (usually) challenge, so as long as you finish the chapter before the timer runs out, you are on track.

If you do take longer than the daily timer to finish that day's challenges, then you will have less time available for the next day's challenges.

Does that make sense?

tuffyjkitten
08-19-15, 10:21 AM
I wrote out the steps for each chapter and put the day next to them so I know where I should be. Chapter 1 was Tuesday, Chapter 2 was today, etc. With the option to delay starting it can be confusing when reading others posts if they started before you or sped things. Plus it helps to know what's coming up so I can plant the proper crops overnight and collect them in the morning.:)

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 10:36 AM
Thanks all for the quick answers. I was a little worried that since I clicked on the storybook & 'started' and I couldn't actually start with chapter 1 planting til the next morning that I would be perpetually behind. I haven't sped anything. So it sounds like I should be ok. As long as I can bred in a timely manner. Whether it's common or super rare it seems it's always hard to get the animal your actually trying to get:rolleyes:

matiasabad94
08-19-15, 10:43 AM
Just updated the OP. If there's anything I need to change please let me know.

tuffyjkitten
08-19-15, 10:44 AM
Thanks all for the quick answers. I was a little worried that since I clicked on the storybook & 'started' and I couldn't actually start with chapter 1 planting til the next morning that I would be perpetually behind. I haven't sped anything. So it sounds like I should be ok. As long as I can bred in a timely manner. Whether it's common or super rare it seems it's always hard to get the animal your actually trying to get:rolleyes:

You are correct. Breeding will be the thing that slows us down. In DS it's battles...win 4 battles as step 2 out of 4 and get something ridiculous in the arena that takes all day to beat. That slowed me down during last week's DS version.

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 11:04 AM
Oh good. After fail 1 at the fairy ferret using straight pony & panda and getting the Solar Simian(which I already have). I have success on attempt 2. Used Jackaloupe & Fairy Ferret. 3 hr timer. Now not to hatch it til the right time. I think it needs a big sign. DO NO HATCH. DO NOT HATCH. DO NOT HATCH!!

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 11:10 AM
So what decorations are y'all gonna buy to reach 200,000 spent on decor?

I wish there was an event exclusive decoration that cost 200k.

chippychan
08-19-15, 11:22 AM

Having to spend 200,000 on decorations when the most expensive one available is 1,400 is pretty crazy. :eek:

zaccy678
08-19-15, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the helpful OP :)

Just one correction - you don't need to keep the Swan in the evolving flower for it to register in Chapter 3.

You're fine to evolve it, and keep feeding if you so wish.

31aug2002
08-19-15, 11:28 AM

I think we will all be buying items that cost around 1000 coins or 1500 coins. Still we will be collecting 150- 200 of these items.
I wish they could have made it anything for 200k , I would have bought a habitat

UneCerise_ledessert
08-19-15, 11:32 AM
Question. Where do I find the "Mysterious Eggs"?

[S8] Elsa
08-19-15, 11:33 AM
Having to spend 200,000 on decorations when the most expensive one available is 1,400 is pretty crazy. :eek:

To clarify this step, you don't need to buy 200k of decorations. The task is to spend 200k Coins. Habitats qualify towards the goal.

ninasidstorm8
08-19-15, 11:38 AM
Oh good. After fail 1 at the fairy ferret using straight pony & panda and getting the Solar Simian(which I already have). I have success on attempt 2. Used Jackaloupe & Fairy Ferret. 3 hr timer. Now not to hatch it til the right time. I think it needs a big sign. DO NO HATCH. DO NOT HATCH. DO NOT HATCH!!

Once your Solar Simian clears the nest, you can put another egg on from storage to block your desire to move the Fairy Ferret from the Breeding Den. If you don't have one in storage. Mine is hiding behind an Anubis Egg and when I hatch that, I am contemplating hatching my Charger.

matiasabad94
08-19-15, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the helpful OP :)

Just one correction - you don't need to keep the Swan in the evolving flower for it to register in Chapter 3.

You're fine to evolve it, and keep feeding if you so wish.

I read some reports in which users said they needed to restart the game or refresh it for the goal to be accepted, that's why I think it's better to stay true to the steps and to avoid any confusion.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 11:51 AM
I got credit for Fairy Ferret when I bred it, not hatched it... Has anyone done it in this order yet? Do you get credit for breeding it when it hatches? Just want to clarify, so no one wastes time and or money.

matiasabad94
08-19-15, 11:54 AM
I got credit for Fairy Ferret when I bred it, not hatched it... Has anyone done it in this order yet? Do you get credit for breeding it when it hatches? Just want to clarify, so no one wastes time and or money.

Weird, I got the reward when I hatched it.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 11:55 AM
Elsa;1160070']To clarify this step, you don't need to buy 200k of decorations. The task is to spend 200k Coins. Habitats qualify towards the goal.
Thanks Elsa!
It would be nice to have some special event related decor, or even "Beach" themed decor! I can't buy anymore habitats, unless the limited has been raised. I'll have to buy enough flowers and trees to cover my entire Domain! :D Annie

jim23cash
08-19-15, 11:56 AM
Weird, I got the reward when I hatched it.

Great! That means it works either way!
Thanks for all the posting! :D

Hawksmoor
08-19-15, 11:59 AM
Elsa;1160070']To clarify this step, you don't need to buy 200k of decorations. The task is to spend 200k Coins. Habitats qualify towards the goal.

Does buying food contribute towards the goal? If that's not the case and only habitats and decorations qualify then I won't be able to complete this Storybook Adventure. I am at my habitat limit (66/66) and I have no more expansions available, and really no room available at all to buy 200,000 coins worth of decorations. This makes me quite sad, and I would be very disappointed and quite angry really if the game does not allow me to continue. Not really impressed by this :-(

jim23cash
08-19-15, 12:00 PM
Question. Where do I find the "Mysterious Eggs"?

Although it has not been confirmed (to my knowledge), they usually are collected when harvesting food. Someone who has reached that level, could you please confirm? Thanks! :D

UneCerise_ledessert
08-19-15, 12:04 PM
I tried breeding, no mysterious egg/s. I tried visiting neighbors, no mysterious egg/s. I tried evolving, hatching, harvesting, planting, collecting my coins, mining, battle ground, feeding the Creatures, still no Mysterious eggs. Is there anyone out there who have finished this chapter w/o skipping it? Information on this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you.

UneCerise_ledessert
08-19-15, 12:06 PM
Thanks I just posted another question again. Thank for ur reply:D

chippychan
08-19-15, 12:07 PM

Thanks so much for the clarification! That makes things MUCH easier. :)

UneCerise_ledessert
08-19-15, 12:08 PM
Although it has not been confirmed (to my knowledge), they usually are collected when harvesting food. Someone who has reached that level, could you please confirm? Thanks! :D
Thanks for ur reply. I just posted another question. Ty:)

31aug2002
08-19-15, 12:18 PM
I tried breeding, no mysterious egg/s. I tried visiting neighbors, no mysterious egg/s. I tried evolving, hatching, harvesting, planting, collecting my coins, mining, battle ground, feeding the Creatures, still no Mysterious eggs. Is there anyone out there who have finished this chapter w/o skipping it? Information on this matter is highly appreciated. Thank you.

I have not reached that lvl. , but I think that the mysterious eggs may be released for everyone once that chapter begins. That could be one reason why you r not getting them.
If that is the case then speeding ahead makes no sense and it should not be offered by the game.

UneCerise_ledessert
08-19-15, 12:21 PM
Never mind. I figured it out how to get the "Mysterious Eggs". To anyone out there who are wondering, how to get mysterious eggs. Just keep on planting and harvesting your crops. Eventually you'll get one or more of the mysterious eggs. Note: it does not always give you mysterious eggs every time you harvest. You kinda have to grind.

chippychan
08-19-15, 12:24 PM
Never mind. I figured it out how to get the "Mysterious Eggs". To anyone out there who are wondering, how to get mysterious eggs. Just keep on planting and harvesting your crops. Eventually you'll get one or more of the mysterious eggs. Note: it does not always give you mysterious eggs every time you harvest. You kinda have to grind.

If it's like other goals we've had in the past then the eggs should be guaranteed to drop from crops at a rate of 1 mysterious egg : 1 hour crop time. So planting a 5 hour crop on one farm will give you 5 mysterious eggs once they are harvested, 8 hour crops will give you 8 mysterious eggs, etc.

If you are planting 30 second or 3 minute crops they can still drop, but it's random and not guaranteed.

UneCerise_ledessert
08-19-15, 12:33 PM
If it's like other goals we've had in the past then the eggs should be guaranteed to drop from crops at a rate of 1 mysterious egg : 1 hour crop time. So planting a 5 hour crop on one farm will give you 5 mysterious eggs once they are harvested, 8 hour crops will give you 8 mysterious eggs, etc.

If you are planting 30 second or 3 minute crops they can still drop, but it's random and not guaranteed.

I see, I did not do the other goals before, hence I got lost, and now I know why I'm getting random. Thank you for that clarification.

31aug2002
08-19-15, 12:47 PM

Will buying an expansion also count in this?

Drachenia
08-19-15, 01:03 PM

Hello Elsa and what the player do, when the player cannot buy more habitats?

19sparkles96
08-19-15, 01:36 PM
Just updated my Act chart on page 8

[S8] Elsa
08-19-15, 01:45 PM
Hello Elsa and what the player do, when the player cannot buy more habitats?

Planting food. ^^ An example, you could plant Nexus Nuts (~75k/5hrs) on 3 farms (75x3=225k) to meet the goal.

Hawksmoor
08-19-15, 02:01 PM
Elsa;1160132']Planting food. ^^ An example, you could plant Nexus Nuts (~75k/5hrs) on 3 farms (75x3=225k) to meet the goal.

That's great to know, thank you Elsa! I'm in the same boat as Drachenia.

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 02:04 PM
ACT 6:

Ch 1- Spend 200,000 coins

Ch 4- Feed Ranguin 45x
Reward 15 Gems
Speed up 50 gems

ACT 7:

Ch 1- Collect 5 Tiaras by hatching
I'm afraid to know what the last 2 or 3 acts are. Wasn't feeding the Swan Princess enough? lol
Thanks again for all the info you've provided 19sparkles96.

Well, over at the wiki it mentions parts 2-4 of Chapter 7 involving: harvesting spell melons, collecting an unknown number of runes, and getting the Swan Princess to level 15.

Drachenia
08-19-15, 02:43 PM
Elsa;1160132']Planting food. ^^ An example, you could plant Nexus Nuts (~75k/5hrs) on 3 farms (75x3=225k) to meet the goal.

Thank you Elsa, which helps me a lot :D

ogreve
08-19-15, 04:02 PM
That's great to know, thank you Elsa! I'm in the same boat as Drachenia.

As an alternative you could perhaps sell two grand farms and directly buy them back. That would be exactly 200,000 coins and only costs you two hours of building time so your food-growing strategies would not be all too severely impacted by it...

19sparkles96
08-19-15, 04:08 PM
ACT chart on page 8 is now complete.

Hawksmoor
08-19-15, 04:25 PM
As an alternative you could perhaps sell two grand farms and directly buy them back. That would be exactly 200,000 coins and only costs you two hours of building time so your food-growing strategies would not be all too severely impacted by it...

Thanks. That's an option too. All hope is not lost! ;) Are you back from Gambia? I hope you're successful with this quest.

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 04:25 PM
ACT 7:

Ch 1- Collect 5 Tiaras by hatching skip 30 gems

Ch 2- Harvest 8 Spell Melons skip 30 gems

Ch 3- Mine 30 Realm Runes skip 45 gems

Ch 4- Raise Swan Princess to level 15 skip 287 gems

Reward Swan Prince
:eek: :( :eek:

I'm beginning to wonder if I should even bother with Act 7...
That makes raising the Swan Princess to level 15 look easy.

LonePudding
08-19-15, 05:13 PM
well this is confusing...I feel like everyone is ahead of me :(

Hawksmoor
08-19-15, 05:16 PM

I'm only on chapter 3 so you're not alone :-p

zaccy678
08-19-15, 05:24 PM

It's much better to wait it out LP!!

That way you have more time to collect and prepare for upcoming Chapters :)

Your gems wii be better spent on the later, harder Chapters anyway!
I think the excitement is just taking over with everyone speeding... :confused:

LonePudding
08-19-15, 05:35 PM
I'm only on chapter 3 so you're not alone :-p

I'm still waiting for mine to unlock, still 6 hours left. I guess in the meantime I could be trying for the fairy ferret. My first try got me 7 hours... (just sent invite; I'm celestia woods)

It's much better to wait it out LP!!

That way you have more time to collect and prepare for upcoming Chapters :)

Your gems wii be better spent on the later, harder Chapters anyway!
I think the excitement is just taking over with everyone speeding... :confused:

Yes I know, the excitement is just too much, I just want to do everything now! But I don't have the gems for that lol. Just have to be patient :(

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 05:54 PM
I'm still waiting for mine to unlock, still 6 hours left. I guess in the meantime I could be trying for the fairy ferret. My frat try got me 7 hours...

Yes I know, the excitement is just too much, I just want to do everything now! But I don't have the gems for that lol. Just have to be patient :(

I'm right with you Lone Pudding. I've got apx 6 hrs til chapter 3. I was able to breed the fairy ferret (start, it took me 2 attempts to get it) ...now to make sure I leave it in the den & wait for the hatching chapter - question for those ahead of us, do I need to leave ferret in the den or can I move to nest & wait to hatch when I get to that part?

debrasbistro
08-19-15, 06:13 PM
I'm right with you Lone Pudding. I've got apx 6 hrs til chapter 3. I was able to breed the fairy ferret (start, it took me 2 attempts to get it) ...now to make sure I leave it in the den & wait for the hatching chapter - question for those ahead of us, do I need to leave ferret in the den or can I move to nest & wait to hatch when I get to that part?

That's what I'm wondering also.

RowanaFarrin
08-19-15, 06:13 PM
I'm a little worried I won't have enough food for this at the end. I have about 48,000 now and am currently working on upgrading my farms since only one of them was grand (they take up so much more space now though!) Hopefully I'll be able to gather enough! I just had to evolve my Gold Lion to epic this week...

LonePudding
08-19-15, 07:18 PM
That's what I'm wondering also.

Me too. I'm hoping we can move it to the nest so I can start breeding something for else. Good question HappyHeart.

LonePudding
08-19-15, 07:21 PM
I'm a little worried I won't have enough food for this at the end. I have about 48,000 now and am currently working on upgrading my farms since only one of them was grand (they take up so much more space now though!) Hopefully I'll be able to gather enough! I just had to evolve my Gold Lion to epic this week...

Good luck! I have 65,000 right now, I just have to remember to keep those farms chugging out nexus nuts. I really wanted to make my Unicorn epic this week but that'll have to wait for now I guess.

debrasbistro
08-19-15, 07:25 PM
Me too. I'm hoping we can move it to the nest so I can start breeding something for else. Good question HappyHeart.

Great idea!

matiasabad94
08-19-15, 07:36 PM
Just updated the OP. Chapter details + story added.

matiasabad94
08-19-15, 07:40 PM

You can move it to the nest.

LonePudding
08-19-15, 07:46 PM
Just updated the OP. Chapter details + story added.

Thanks for updating. It looks amazing, you did a great job!

You can move it to the nest.

Thank goodness :)

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 08:11 PM
I'll probably have to use gems to skip part of the Collect 30 realm runes part of Chapter 7.

They really should get rid of the explosives cap. It's not like it's going to make our forests go kaboom.

epinederose
08-19-15, 08:30 PM
In fact, the swan princess CAN live in a different habitat. It is nature and water (I'm pretty sure about water, but it might be dark, and I am absolutely sure about nature because I placed my swan princess in a nature habitat.) ;)
Thank you :D

HappyHeartBakery
08-19-15, 08:31 PM
Thanks everyone for all the info;).
I've got the fairy ferret in the nest. Will wait to hatch til asked.
Put the princess in the evolution flower - will wait to take out til asked.
In the breeding nest on 1st attempt I've got the Rainguin, which I'll wait til asked to move that to the nest & hatch. Exciting.

I, like many others am very concerned about getting enough food & getting the runes. (I may even need to expand to make room for the runes). Plus I may suck up more coin than anticipated making the more expensive food that my savings to expand to Treent (or even Haeron) will be depleted. I have the last 2 spots left on the upper green island, I may have to expand there & start saving for Treent again after this event

epinederose
08-19-15, 08:36 PM
Should've read this! I've just put the swan princess on the nest and planted nexus nuts :/ wrong plant lol.

I have a question. Has anyone already levelled their swan princess past level 4 before reaching Chapter 3 Act 2?
Yes I did, Because I did not understand well what Matiasabad wrote.. It Is level 12 and I hope It will be same as in DS for me, no problem with ?volution before the tasks ask.... I have hatched my fairy furet in advance too, but this Is stupid.... Lets see if that works... Still have 3 hours to find out..
And.... As I have not enough gems, iI wonder how I will go on.... :(

epinederose
08-19-15, 08:39 PM
Matiasabad:
Thank you so much for updating this Is rrrrrrrreally great help :D

debrasbistro
08-19-15, 08:47 PM
Yes I did, Because I did not understand well what Matiasabad wrote.. It Is level 12 and I hope It will be same as in DS for me, no problem with ?volution before the tasks ask.... I have hatched my fairy furet in advance too, but this Is stupid.... Lets see if that works... Still have 3 hours to find out..
And.... As I have not enough gems, iI wonder how I will go on.... :(

Can you try breeding another ferret? I'm not sure but I think if it's already hatched, it might be the same as for those who have a baby one that they've had before.

Thanks, Matiasabad for letting us know that we can move our ferret egg to the nest; just did that.

debrasbistro
08-19-15, 08:53 PM
Just bred an Iciclaw not a Ranguin. So glad people have told us in advance so that we can try a few times. Thanks again!

gnomerztribe
08-19-15, 08:58 PM
If i place fairy ferret on the nest, do i need to place it on habitat or can i sell it right away?i ask because i have no room to place it as all my habitats are full and i still need 20 more runes for another expansion...

LonePudding
08-19-15, 09:00 PM
Just bred an Iciclaw not a Ranguin. So glad people have told us in advance so that we can try a few times. Thanks again!

I've just bred 2 "super rare" vinotaurs in a row. I'm also grateful for all the info here, I just hope the ferret doesn't take too long.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 09:11 PM
I'll probably have to use gems to skip part of the Collect 30 realm runes part of Chapter 7.

They really should get rid of the explosives cap. It's not like it's going to make our forests go kaboom.

My cap has been raised to 150, I posted about it several times. We *think* that if you are maxed on expansions AND maxed on Runes, your cap goes to 150. Check your mine if you are maxed on expansions,and see if your cap has been changed. :D

debrasbistro
08-19-15, 09:25 PM
Other account got a Glacial Griffin. Hmmmm....lol.

debrasbistro
08-19-15, 09:29 PM
I've just bred 2 "super rare" vinotaurs in a row. I'm also grateful for all the info here, I just hope the ferret doesn't take too long.

My first tries with 'pure' animals resulted in Solar Simian and Fallaby. The ones I did with Fallaby and I think Jackelope gave me Fairy Ferrets. So random. Good luck!

Clark_Wayne
08-19-15, 10:07 PM
chapter 7 looks silly ! :eek:
how can we get 30 runes if we don't have 15 bombs ? and what about people who already finished expansion ?

matiasabad94
08-19-15, 10:19 PM
I think they are trying to make the final chapters especially difficult because the Swan Prince is an ultra rare animal, the first one that isn't either treasure or legendary.

SummerNightSky
08-19-15, 10:37 PM
My cap has been raised to 150, I posted about it several times. We *think* that if you are maxed on expansions AND maxed on Runes, your cap goes to 150. Check your mine if you are maxed on expansions,and see if your cap has been changed. :D
Unfortunately I am not maxed on expansions, and I'll have to do an expansion in order to be able to mine 12 realm runes (can't remember what Chapter that one is in). I have the gems to skip collecting 30 realm runes entirely, and I'll collect as many realm runes as I can to lower the skip cost, so if that is the only thing standing between me and the Swan Prince, I'll be happy to skip it xD

It's funny how a lot of us are getting Rares or Super Rares instead of the Commons we need. Just stuck my Frostfang and Rock Rhino in the breeding garden, and they are now producing a Glacial Griffin egg lol. I'm fine with that: I don't have one and have always thought they are nice looking animals.

epinederose
08-19-15, 11:47 PM
Oh !!! This morning, it says to me : sorry there Is no event actually.... I have no book either....
Some one has the same problem ??
:mad:

epinederose
08-19-15, 11:49 PM
Unfortunately I am not maxed on expansions, and I'll have to do an expansion in order to be able to mine 12 realm runes (can't remember what Chapter that one is in). I have the gems to skip collecting 30 realm runes entirely, and I'll collect as many realm runes as I can to lower the skip cost, so if that is the only thing standing between me and the Swan Prince, I'll be happy to skip it xD

It's funny how a lot of us are getting Rares or Super Rares instead of the Commons we need. Just stuck my Frostfang and Rock Rhino in the breeding garden, and they are now producing a Glacial Griffin egg lol. I'm fine with that: I don't have one and have always thought they are nice looking animals.
Lucky you got a glacial Griffin, he is a rrrreally good Guy in battles !!!!!

epinederose
08-19-15, 11:51 PM
The book Is back :confused:
GLAD !!!!

ogreve
08-20-15, 01:41 AM
Hmmmm, it looks like all of the tasks will be doable for me with a possible exception of steps 5.4 and 7.3.
Normally my "average rune score" per bomb is 2, but sometimes I have bad luck and get only 1 rune per bomb. Then, at other times I get 3 runes per bomb and twice I managed to get 4 runes per bomb. I currently have 5 bombs, and yesterday I put in a 4-element (nature-fire-earth-water) breeding that gave me the Fairy Ferret. Good news, yes, but a 14 hour Volcamel went to the nest, leaving a big gap. This morning at an opportune time I sped the remaining 6 hours of the Volcamel hatching and already moved the Ferret to the nest so it would be done some 3 minutes AFTER the Swan finishes its evolution.
Right after that, I put in another breed with the same 4 elements and got a 5 hour timer which can be a Jackalope but is more likely to be a Rainguin. Grand, as we need that, right?
Well, yes, but... step 5.4 will take me around 6 bombs if my average holds up, and then it will be a VERY tall order to get some 15 bombs after that for step 7.3!
Therefore, when the 5-hour breed goes to the nest later today, I shall put in another 4 element shot, or perhaps even force breed something with an estimated long timer (like a shot at the Money Badger or maybe even something like a dark-electric attempt). I know I'll be taking a risk, but surely it MUST be possible to breed a Rainguin in time. ;)
I'm afraid I have no other option than doing this (same before breeding a Skyger) as I need to get as many bombs as possible....

Meanwhile: does someone already know if step 7.3 can only be skipped for 45 gems (regardless of how many runes are obtained in that step) or if it can also be partially skipped? I would like to spend as few gems as possible, but if it's going to come down to a fixed amount of 45 gems to get past that step (in case I cannot get enough runes), I'd much rather spend them earlier on speeding breedings etc. so I can meet the mining goal...

jim23cash
08-20-15, 02:43 AM
@Ogreve: I've noticed that the amounts to skip time do not change over time, so if you skip 2 hours before new day, you pay same as skipping 22 hours before. It seemed the same on the Bananas. Just going on that, I would extrapolate that it will cost the same, no matter how many you are short. But anyone who is there yet, please confirm! :D

sweetdeda
08-20-15, 02:51 AM
I just want to verify that I don't have to keep this fairy ferret. I read through everything and see where we have to feed Rainguin but didn't see anywhere that we have to feed the fairy ferret. Once I hatched it the only habitat I had open for it was the new one so I placed it in there for the time being. I would really like to send it on it's way.

ogreve
08-20-15, 02:58 AM
I just want to verify that I don't have to keep this fairy ferret. I read through everything and see where we have to feed Rainguin but didn't see anywhere that we have to feed the fairy ferret. Once I hatched it the only habitat I had open for it was the new one so I placed it in there for the time being. I would really like to send it on it's way.

On a related question: I don't have any vacant spot for it...:(
Do we have to put the Ferret in a habitat to meet the goal?
If possible, I would like to directly sell it and still meet the goal, of course...
If it has to go to a habitat, it means I must sacrifice an animal for it, only to sell the Ferret soon after....:(

sweetdeda
08-20-15, 02:59 AM

I believe Summernightsky was referring to bombs capping at 15 not the runes cap. I too wish we could store more than 15 at a time.

ogreve
08-20-15, 03:22 AM
If possible, I would like to directly sell it and still meet the goal, of course...
If it has to go to a habitat, it means I must sacrifice an animal for it, only to sell the Ferret soon after....:(

Update:
As I'll need to house a Rainguin in tomorrow's (and subsequent) step(s) anyway, I had to let go of my duplicate Shock Fox. I then moved the Bamboon from a nature habitat to the earth one that that Bamboon was in. Now, when I need to house the Rainguin, the Ferret shall be sold again and the Bamboon moved back to the nature habitat, after which the Rainguin can go in the earth habitat.

Still: with the same scenario upcoming for the Skyger, the question still stands: once the Skyger finishes hatching, will the goal be met if the Skyger is instantly sold, or does it have to go to a habitat first?
Anyone?

jim23cash
08-20-15, 03:33 AM
I believe Summernightsky was referring to bombs capping at 15 not the runes cap. I too wish we could store more than 15 at a time.

Oh, sorry! I totally agree! I really dislike the cap on bombs! Both caps, actually. :D

jim23cash
08-20-15, 03:35 AM

I looked at the goals, and they only mention the Rainguin being fed, so I sold my Ferret off the nest.
The first post has all of the steps posted now, I believe. :D

BTW, Ogreve, Chapter 7 Act 1 has you collecting "5 Tiaras from hatching". This probably means you are going to have to breed something to collect Tiaras from... And hopefully it is something like 1:1 tiaras and hours, and not 1 per breeding or anything. Hopefully as more people reach there, we will get more info!
Thanks to everyone who has given info so far!
:D Annie

Sandybellee
08-20-15, 04:13 AM
Update:
As I'll need to house a Rainguin in tomorrow's (and subsequent) step(s) anyway, I had to let go of my duplicate Shock Fox. I then moved the Bamboon from a nature habitat to the earth one that that Bamboon was in. Now, when I need to house the Rainguin, the Ferret shall be sold again and the Bamboon moved back to the nature habitat, after which the Rainguin can go in the earth habitat.

Still: with the same scenario upcoming for the Skyger, the question still stands: once the Skyger finishes hatching, will the goal be met if the Skyger is instantly sold, or does it have to go to a habitat first?
Anyone?

I don't think it has to go in a habitat. In fact, I got credit for hatching the Ferret when I moved it from the den to the nest. The egg is still in the nest and I'm already done with chapter 3.

Edit: and I can confirm you can evolve the swan ahead of time. It just skips over that step. Mine is already level 10 now.

HappyHeartBakery
08-20-15, 04:31 AM

Crazy! I still need a Vinotaur.
I'm sure you'll get the ferret next;)

ogreve
08-20-15, 04:33 AM
I don't think it has to go in a habitat. In fact, I got credit for hatching the Ferret when I moved it from the den to the nest. The egg is still in the nest and I'm already done with chapter 3.

Edit: and I can confirm you can evolve the swan ahead of time. It just skips over that step. Mine is already level 10 now.

Hi,

Thanks a lot, that's very helpful!
For the Ferret it was no problem to make a space available as I would need that anyway for the Rainguin, but I would not like having to do that again for the Skyger. It is also *very* good to know that the Swan can be evolved in advance. I am at 121,186 food now and have the Swan at level 4. Earlier this morning I put the Terradactyl in the flower, so that will be occupied for 24 hours, but once it becomes available I can already evolve the Swan in advance and hence save valuable time in the breeding order, and evolution(s) that the Rainguin will need.

HappyHeartBakery
08-20-15, 04:36 AM

I'm in the same boat. Keep us posted on what you end up doing. I was saving for Treent. I'm almost at $ for Haeron. BUT, wondering if I will just need to do a regular expansion (I have 2 spots left on upper green island) so I have space for runes & money for crops. Think I'm barely at 20k in food as I've been working to getting my animals leveled up to at least 7 & then 10's & for super rares or good fighters. Looks like I may have to get thru this & start saving all over again

HappyHeartBakery
08-20-15, 04:55 AM
Ok. So for chapter 4 the end prize is 15 runes.
I am currently sitting on 30 runes (which for me is maxed out & have to expand - I was saving for Treent, maybe Haeron).
I currently have 7/15 Bombs.

I think in order for me to receive 15 rune prize at end of chapter 4 I will need to expand somewhere, correct? Otherwise I don't have any more room to receive the 15 rune prize.
Just making sure I am thinking of this correctly. I have almost enough for Haeron expansion, but not sure I should even wait that out since I will have to spend lots of $ planting (to get princess to epic), not to mention 'spending 200k step'....hmm is the spend 200 before or after I would receive the 15 rune prize? If it's before, that could count towards my spending, right?

EDIT: just went back to OP and checked. Of course it's after. So I wouldn't be able to expand & count that towards spending 200k. Question of expansion to make room to receive runes still open

sweetdeda
08-20-15, 04:59 AM
I'm in the same boat. Keep us posted on what you end up doing. I was saving for Treent. I'm almost at $ for Haeron. BUT, wondering if I will just need to do a regular expansion (I have 2 spots left on upper green island) so I have space for runes & money for crops. Think I'm barely at 20k in food as I've been working to getting my animals leveled up to at least 7 & then 10's & for super rares or good fighters. Looks like I may have to get thru this & start saving all over again
I too will have to expand to collect runes needed. I put raising my Pearl Peryton up to epic on hold until I get through the storybook. I'm pretty sure when all is done my food will be next to nothing and I'll have to start saving again. That's okay the prince and princess are worth it.

On another note, I went ahead and sent my fairy ferret packing. :D he really looked awful in the new habitat and I'm not planning on buying anything until we have to spend 200 thousand, although I still haven't decided what I will be buying at that point.

Lisa0107
08-20-15, 05:24 AM
I'm worried about the time limits. Chapter 4does not not open for me for another 19 hours. And how do i collect 30 ruins? I usually get one per bomb, maybe 2 if I am lucky. Anyone else worried?

chippychan
08-20-15, 05:50 AM
Evolve your Swan Princess but don't take it out of the evolution flower until the game asks you to (Chapter 3, Act 2 of 3).

I just wanted to add that you don't have to keep the Swan Princess in the evolution flower until the game asks.

Yesterday I evolved my Swan Princess all the way to level 15. Today Chapter 3 started for me where a goal is to have it at level 4 and the step successfully skipped automatically since it's already been past level 4.

So if anyone is worried about going ahead with the evolution of the Swan Princess I can confirm you won't get penalized for it. It's only the feeding step in the Chapter 2 that doesn't work retroactively.

RowanaFarrin
08-20-15, 06:10 AM
I think at this point, I'm not going to make it, though I'm not going to give up trying to get as far as I can. I have to grow a LOT of food still, even with my new grand farms (of which I only had room to upgrade four). Added to that the fact that I can only hold 20 runes at a time means I'm going to have to expand at least once, if not twice, for 1 million gold at this time to finish. I just don't make that much gold in a day yet. Only a few hundred thousand per day and most of that gets used to grow expensive food so...it's almost impossible to do both. XD

Does anyone know if it's possible to spend gems to skip the rune collecting steps? The second one in particular. Thanks in advance!

HappyHeartBakery
08-20-15, 06:14 AM
So I'm waiting for chapter 4 to be ready for me. I've got my Rainguin in the nest ready to go.
I think to myself, let's do a 4 element breeding for Skyger (always dreaming of the elusive unicorn). While I'm at it, may as well put elements in that give me a shot at the rooster too, cause I haven't managed to bred him either.

In goes the Flandingo & my other Rainguin. I was thinking since we're using the Rainguin, might be a good choice.
29 outcomes. The Skyger, unicorn, rooster, & I few others I still need (glacial griffin, ladypug, cosmic Phoenix)

Drumroll please...12 Armodillo...FAIL:(

SummerNightSky
08-20-15, 07:23 AM
Does anyone know if it's possible to spend gems to skip the rune collecting steps? The second one in particular. Thanks in advance!
It costs 24 gems to skip the 12 runes step, and 45 gems to skip the 30 runes step (according to the FFS wiki). Since it seems like the game doesn't record partial progress (didn't register 6/8 Mana Bananas at least when I was working on that step), guess I'll just spend 45 gems to skip that second rune step.

For food, I'm growing Power Pears and doing the Battlegrounds. If I can afford it (considering I need 1 million for expansion and 200k for that spending goal), I grow Charm Cherries. Mind numblingly boring, but I brought up my food from 45k to 70k yesterday, and I'm close to finishing the Blizard Battlegrounds.

RowanaFarrin
08-20-15, 07:29 AM
It costs 24 gems to skip the 12 runes step, and 45 gems to skip the 30 runes step (according to the FFS wiki). Since it seems like the game doesn't record partial progress (didn't register 6/8 Mana Bananas at least when I was working on that step), guess I'll just spend 45 gems to skip that second rune step.

For food, I'm growing Power Pears and doing the Battlegrounds. If I can afford it (considering I need 1 million for expansion and 200k for that spending goal), I grow Charm Cherries. Mind numblingly boring, but I brought up my food from 45k to 70k yesterday, and I'm close to finishing the Blizard Battlegrounds.

Thanks Summer! It's a bit more expensive to skip than I was hoping, but cheaper than skipping the last step by far so I may do that if I can grow enough food. I should be able to do the first rune goal without skipping. I'm up to 62k food from 48k yesterday, so we'll see how it goes! Unfortunately I have to work a lot the next few days, so I won't really be able to do the Power Pears much.

I hope we both can finish without problems!

Update: On the bright side, I just finished Chapter 3 and bred a Rainguin first try! So at least that's going very well. ^_^

19sparkles96
08-20-15, 07:38 AM
Just updated ACT chart on page 8 with some rate info on Ch 1 of Act 7.

ogreve
08-20-15, 07:56 AM
Wow, I notice that speeding ahead requires some serious gem amounts. Many thanks to those who were willing to do that, so we could all have an advance insight of the tasks ahead: it's greatly appreciated!

Drachenia
08-20-15, 08:54 AM
Help do not have space for a 2 Rainguin, my other Rainguin is LVL 10. Now I need food for Rainguin and Swan Princess, if I counted correctly, it is a lot of food 146.000. How do I get 146,000 food along so quickly. That's almost not solvable, a miracle must happen :( :(

mrhammy48
08-20-15, 09:09 AM
Help do not have space for a 2 Rainguin, my other Rainguin is LVL 10. Now I need food for Rainguin and Swan Princess, if I counted correctly, it is a lot of food 146.000. How do I get 146,000 food along so quickly. That's almost not solvable, a miracle must happen :( :(

Not sure i will finish either. The mining and the number of apples might be out of my reach. I'll keep trying but it doesn't look like it's achievable at this time.

Edit: if it were me, I would sell the old Rainguin to make space for the new.

ninasidstorm8
08-20-15, 09:09 AM

For the space problem, I would sell The Rainguin you have when you need to place the new Rainguin you hatch. It will be cheaper to feed a new one any way. To build up food quickly, I would plant Power Pears when you can dedicate time to the game to harvest them every 3 minutes. If you can collect on the hour, plant Charm Cherries. If you are desperate enough you can buy food for gems but I would only use that as a last resort. Good Luck.

It looks like in the future it will be a good idea to maintain a food bank of 150,000 or so for these events.

mrhammy48
08-20-15, 09:20 AM
For the space problem, I would sell The Rainguin you have when you need to place the new Rainguin you hatch. It will be cheaper to feed a new one any way. To build up food quickly, I would plant Power Pears when you can dedicate time to the game to harvest them every 3 minutes. If you can collect on the hour, plant Charm Cherries. If you are desperate enough you can buy food for gems but I would only use that as a last resort. Good Luck.

It looks like in the future it will be a good idea to maintain a food bank of 150,000 or so for these events.

So TL is planning for more storybook events?

ninasidstorm8
08-20-15, 09:35 AM
So TL is planning for more storybook events?

S8 introduced a similar feature to Dragon Story a couple months ago and a new story has been introduced every couple weeks. So I assume they will do the same with FFS.

RowanaFarrin
08-20-15, 09:49 AM
I just realized, if I understand things correctly, that the prize for Chapter 4 is 15 runes. I can only currently hold 20 runes. This means I MUST expand in order to complete Chapter 5 because I'll only have room for 5 more runes and I need to collect 12. And while I might have enough at my current rate of money gain, it will require not growing expensive food and therefore not have enough food to feed the Princess. XD

I really wish they gave us just a bit more time to complete things like this, or some warning that they are coming so we know to save up money and food in preparation. Oh well, at least we get a pretty animal to start so I won't feel too bad if I can't finish (which seems likely at this point). I am going to keep pushing ahead at least to the end of Chapter 6 if I can for the free gems.

Good luck everyone!

Sandybellee
08-20-15, 10:07 AM
I just fed my princess 4 times on level 12 and ran out of food. I only have 3 grand farms but it looks like I really need more. The problem is, I only have 1 free spot at the moment and I was saving it for a habitat because all but one of my habitats are full. I have some doubles but would love to keep rare and super rare double babies in case of goals where we need to hatch them. I have plenty of room to expand to but collecting runes takes so long.
Since I also have a Unicorn, Treent and a Cthulhu to feed when this story event is over, I think I need to go for the 4th grand farm and worry about placing animals later.
Good luck, everybody!

Edit: ok, I upgraded one farm and it cost only 1 gem to have it ready right away and start growing food. :)

HappyHeartBakery
08-20-15, 10:26 AM
What are the odds that the mysterious egg will give us mysterious amounts of food? That would be very helpful for a lot of us it seems

SummerNightSky
08-20-15, 10:34 AM
Thanks Summer! It's a bit more expensive to skip than I was hoping, but cheaper than skipping the last step by far so I may do that if I can grow enough food. I should be able to do the first rune goal without skipping. I'm up to 62k food from 48k yesterday, so we'll see how it goes! Unfortunately I have to work a lot the next few days, so I won't really be able to do the Power Pears much.

I hope we both can finish without problems!

Update: On the bright side, I just finished Chapter 3 and bred a Rainguin first try! So at least that's going very well. ^_^
No problem! And that's great that you got Rainguin first try. I got Glacial Griffin first try, but got Rainguin second try. I'm happy with that: a Super Rare I've wanted for a while, and a timely Rainguin.

I just realized, if I understand things correctly, that the prize for Chapter 4 is 15 runes. I can only currently hold 20 runes. This means I MUST expand in order to complete Chapter 5 because I'll only have room for 5 more runes and I need to collect 12. And while I might have enough at my current rate of money gain, it will require not growing expensive food and therefore not have enough food to feed the Princess. XD

I really wish they gave us just a bit more time to complete things like this, or some warning that they are coming so we know to save up money and food in preparation. Oh well, at least we get a pretty animal to start so I won't feel too bad if I can't finish (which seems likely at this point). I am going to keep pushing ahead at least to the end of Chapter 6 if I can for the free gems.

Good luck everyone!
I'm sorry to hear that it is unlikely that you will be able to finish. But I'm glad to hear you are pushing forward despite that. Even if you don't end up raising enough food to finish Chapter 7, any food left over you can use on other animals or use as a foundation for a 150k food bank that ninasidstorm8 mentioned. I'll definitely be building my food bank.

And yes, good luck everyone!

RowanaFarrin
08-20-15, 10:44 AM
I'm sorry to hear that it is unlikely that you will be able to finish. But I'm glad to hear you are pushing forward despite that. Even if you don't end up raising enough food to finish Chapter 7, any food left over you can use on other animals or use as a foundation for a 150k food bank that ninasidstorm8 mentioned. I'll definitely be building my food bank.

It's alright. ^_^ I realized after the first few weeks that there are just going to be animals and goals in this game I'm going to miss sometimes for one reason or another. I've had enough good luck and success to keep me going and trying my best! Plus, I actually like the colors of the Princess better anyway, so I already have my favorite of the two. I definately agree with building up that food supply and gold in preperation for more events like this. Always learning!

It's worth noting that I probably wouldn't have gotten so far without help and advice from people posting here and might have even given up a while ago. Thanks everyone!

31aug2002
08-20-15, 11:00 AM
Oh Dear ...I've been busy. So am just completing the tasks and logging off. It's going to take me some time to figure out the rune and mine problem. I have completed day 3 and am waiting for the forth one . Got rainguin in first try which is now waiting in the nest to be hatched. In the meantime have put in runes for farming which will be ready in time for collection of mystery eggs tomorrow .
I am not speeding ahead and taking one day at a time. May be like SummerNightSky said. I may have to use my gems for the skipping the runes part.

Couldn't resist buying the swan lake habitat though!

ogreve
08-20-15, 11:10 AM
To all who have less than 6 farms: IMO it should be priority number 1 to have 6 farms; preferably of the biggest kind you can buy. It's really necessary to have ALL of them occupied for as much time as possible, be it with Power Pears or Charm Cherries...

Drachenia
08-20-15, 11:16 AM
Not sure i will finish either. The mining and the number of apples might be out of my reach. I'll keep trying but it doesn't look like it's achievable at this time.

Edit: if it were me, I would sell the old Rainguin to make space for the new.

Yes Thank you for your advice, but I want my LVL 10 Rainguin not sell after I've put into it as much food. I want to see that I the 18000 food for Rainguin today still get together. Yes I'm going to start a food storage, which means I only collecting food from now on. For the Swan I need yes lining, then I'll just have only collect food. So my dear neighbors, I've been playing and will try to breed when there is a new animal.

ninasidstorm8
08-20-15, 11:49 AM
Yes Thank you for your advice, but I want my LVL 10 Rainguin not sell after I've put into it as much food. I want to see that I the 18000 food for Rainguin today still get together. Yes I'm going to start a food storage, which means I only collecting food from now on. For the Swan I need yes lining, then I'll just have only collect food. So my dear neighbors, I've been playing and will try to breed when there is a new animal.

I understand the reluctance of selling an animal that you have raised to level 10 but if we need to feed a Rainguin 65 times during this event, a new Rainguin will end up at level 13. Just something to keep in mind.

ninasidstorm8
08-20-15, 12:11 PM
I just finished Chapter 3. Moving the Fairy Ferret from the Breeding Den to the nest completed Act 3 as well as Chapter 3. So I guess moving to the nest as well as hatching triggers completion of the Hatching goal for the Storybook Adventure.

I bred the Rainguin on the first try so I am all set for the next Chapter as well.

31aug2002
08-20-15, 12:19 PM
CHAPTER 7

Act 1 of 4
Act 2 of 4
Act 3 of 4
Collect 30 Realm Runes
Act 4 of 4

So okay at this moment my cap for runes is 26 . So I won't be able to complete task 3 here. So probably skipping the task is my only option.

Sorry for repeating if it has already been discussed. But the total amount of food needed to raise swan princess to lvl 15 is 104000.
This info is from another forum. Pls forum moderators could you confirm this.

Drachenia
08-20-15, 12:23 PM
I understand the reluctance of selling an animal that you have raised to level 10 but if we need to feed a Rainguin 65 times during this event, a new Rainguin will end up at level 13. Just something to keep in mind.

Thank you ninasidstorm8! Thanks for the alert that you Rainguin when to feed another 20 times. I'm sad now again given away so much food again.

ninasidstorm8
08-20-15, 12:27 PM
CHAPTER 7

Act 1 of 4
Act 2 of 4
Act 3 of 4
Collect 30 Realm Runes
Act 4 of 4

So okay at this moment my cap for runes is 26 . So I won't be able to complete task 3 here. So probably skipping the task is my only option.

Sorry for repeating if it has already been discussed. But the total amount of food needed to raise swan princess to lvl 15 is 104000.

Is it possible that even if you are at the Rune Cap and you mine for a Rune and find one, that it will count as collected for the purpose of this task? You may want to try it, before skipping the Act. I would think it would be worth the risk of wasting one explosive.

I'll start recording what it takes to evolve the Swan Princess now that I am sure I can evolve it in advance and post the results here. I am not planning on speeding it up so it will take a while before I am done.

Drachenia
08-20-15, 12:34 PM
Hello Elsa or Kooky Panda counts him Event for Swan Lake when a Rainguin is already developed to LVL 10 and was fed already 50x?

LonePudding
08-20-15, 12:37 PM
Am I the only one who never knew about a rune cap? :confused:

ninasidstorm8
08-20-15, 12:38 PM
I am evolving the Swan Princess now to level 10 but here is the info on the levels 4 through 9:

Level 4 - 100/Feeding = 500 to level 5
Level 5 - 300/Feeding = 1,500 to level 6
Level 6 - 600/Feeding - 3,000 to level 7
Level 7 - 1,000/feeding = 5,000 to level 8
Level 8 - 1,500/feeding = 7,500 to level 9
Level 9 - 2,100/feeding = 10,500 to level 10

So it looks like 28,000 units to raise the Swan Princess from the start of level 4 to the end of Level 9.

I will add the info for the remaining levels after the Swan Princess has evolved to level 10 in about 6 hours.

viridium
08-20-15, 12:58 PM
I see the most challenging thing is to get 6 bombs for 12 runes from mining.
I started today but it is quite strange that there is still no decreasement for the runes ,70 is too much and 15 bombs is not quite a lot too get.

I cannot believe that it dont work,on DS it does not matter if you feed the pet until lv 10 before it pops up.

31aug2002
08-20-15, 01:10 PM
Is it possible that even if you are at the Rune Cap and you mine for a Rune and find one, that it will count as collected for the purpose of this task? You may want to try it, before skipping the Act. I would think it would be worth the risk of wasting one explosive.

I'll start recording what it takes to evolve the Swan Princess now that I am sure I can evolve it in advance and post the results here. I am not planning on speeding it up so it will take a while before I am done.

I have 16 runes already. So when I get the prize of 15 runes in the next chapter... Hopefully the balance runes will not go waste.
And yes trying and mining before skipping is a good advice.
Thank you so much.

31aug2002
08-20-15, 01:12 PM
I am evolving the Swan Princess now to level 10 but here is the info on the levels 4 through 9:

Level 4 - 100/Feeding = 500 to level 5
Level 5 - 300/Feeding = 1,500 to level 6
Level 6 - 600/Feeding - 3,000 to level 7
Level 7 - 1,000/feeding = 5,000 to level 8
Level 8 - 1,500/feeding = 7,500 to level 9
Level 9 - 2,100/feeding = 10,500 to level 10

So it looks like 28,000 units to raise the Swan Princess from the start of level 4 to the end of Level 9.

I will add the info for the remaining levels after the Swan Princess has evolved to level 10 in about 6 hours.
Thank you for the info.

zena1818
08-20-15, 02:20 PM
Chapter 1 of 3 is to havest 8 mana banana

ogreve
08-20-15, 02:25 PM

Hi,
I'm really sorry to have to disappoint you but the actual amount is much worse still. It takes the amount of feedings of an ultra rare. The wikia has the proper food amounts. Some pages back I calculated the total and it was around 138,325 for the Swan alone (!)
And... To make matters worse: you'll have to feed the Rainguin too, which takes around another 10,000 food.
So, the total amount of food required for getting to the Swan Prince is around 148,000...
Which is why I'm stressing to everyone that they should be in full-blown back to back harvesting mode, or you'll not make it in time.
I'm getting close to having enough to make it to the end, but it has cost a lot of effort and coins of course....

HappyHeartBakery
08-20-15, 02:40 PM
Ok. So I did go ahead and expand to clear out my 30 runes. :( bummer since I was saving for Treent.
And I have 8 bombs, so in good shape there. Will not mine til those steps.
But now for the food - I'm at a little over 30,000...planting cherries/pears all day as I could. Cannot imagine I will be anywhere near amounts needed. AND I'm sucking my coin amount:(. I looked to see how many gems it cost to buy more food - no way that'll help (it's really expensive). Might be more cost effective to gem-skip those feeding steps?? I'd really love the Prince to go with the Princess. We'll have to wait and see

sweetdeda
08-20-15, 06:01 PM
I am a little worried about food, I only have about half of what is needed, hope i can produce enough in time.