PDA

View Full Version : Hungry Babies

Natasha_07
08-18-15, 10:49 AM
So, will this be another iOS exclusive to try out ?

FrozenTurtle
08-21-15, 06:19 PM
This is currently only on iOS, but stay tuned! :)

Buttercup0001
08-21-15, 06:56 PM
I don't mind this new puzzle game. I downloaded it to receive gems in my other S8 games and now I'm on level 15 and enjoying it.

dalexxx
08-21-15, 10:47 PM
its actually a bit difficult as you have to wait for the baby animal to get out to see what fruit they would require next. other wise they will not count the progress (criss crosses) you made given you made a lot of chains.

Playing it now =D

knowitnot
08-23-15, 10:42 AM
I've been enjoying this game quite a bit, but I've found a couple off bugs already. For example, I've beaten level 29 and cleared 9 honey tiles twice, but I haven't gotten credit for completing that challenge. Also, on level 11, no matter how many points I score, I can't get the third star. The meter is full, but it doesn't give the third star. If things don't clear up, I don't think I'll waste much more time on this game. On my way to the bug thread to report these issues.

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:22 AM

This game is quite difficult to play. I only manage to reach level 61.

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:25 AM
I've been enjoying this game quite a bit, but I've found a couple off bugs already. For example, I've beaten level 29 and cleared 9 honey tiles twice, but I haven't gotten credit for completing that challenge. Also, on level 11, no matter how many points I score, I can't get the third star. The meter is full, but it doesn't give the third star. If things don't clear up, I don't think I'll waste much more time on this game. On my way to the bug thread to report these issues.

Yes I notice that too. At level 11. I can't get 3 star. Don't know why.

Bakerling
10-16-15, 04:25 AM
Will we have the Halloween version for this game?

Parsheen
12-29-15, 12:57 PM
How do I clear level 63
How to break the juice boxes??

PamHicksGaddis
12-30-15, 11:49 PM
How did you get past level 31?

Sub0306
01-05-16, 04:25 PM
How do you get passed level 90. I can't figure out this level at all?

Jbold1
01-14-16, 02:28 AM

I've had the same issue on lvl 29 and the game has apparently been out for a while, but i just downloaded it last week.

Jbold1
01-14-16, 02:33 AM
its actually a bit difficult as you have to wait for the baby animal to get out to see what fruit they would require next. other wise they will not count the progress (criss crosses) you made given you made a lot of chains.

Playing it now =D

I don't quite understand how to beat the lil guys on the sides (criss-crosses, i guess). Sometimes what I'm doing will count but sometimes it won't. I've found that a direct hit will take em down 1 hit @ a time but only if you're right next to em, like with the dirt squares. Also, in the HELP/FAQ portion, it says that juice boxes r supposed 2 clear the row & column from the box it's in...that doesn't always work. Sometimes it's either or. Ugh, i hate when things don't work perfectly...could be my OCD, lol....but I somehow I doubt it's just me this time :-)

Jbold1
01-14-16, 02:39 AM
How do you get passed level 90. I can't figure out this level at all?

I'm on that level too. Just keep trying. I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME figure out those darn gophers on the sides (criss-crosses)! Ugh! They give me such trouble! If I break directly next 2 them, their count will actually go down, yay, but if I try 2 use the juice boxes, they don't always work, & of course you can't break any spaces next 2 them in this level. Another UGH! Supposedly, the juice boxes r supposed 2 blow out the row & column it's in, but that doesn't always happen in my game. It's rather irritating, lol. I feel yer pain, dear.

Natasha_07
01-18-16, 11:48 AM
I dislike this game, honestly it's so unbelievably annoying.

Try & try the same levels over and over to pass them, ugh ! :rolleyes:

Rikole1220
01-20-16, 08:06 AM
My rewards aren't showing either even after beating the level. Also I'm unable to make in-app purchases to get boosters. Pls help

arno1307
01-21-16, 11:32 PM
Can't play for the whole day,everything is pink,can't see fruits and veggies which falling down, stuck at level 133 because of this. Does anyone have any of these bugs?

arno1307
01-21-16, 11:33 PM
You just need to dig down quickly

DragonQueen1974
01-24-16, 11:48 PM
I had the same problem on lvl 22 and 29. I sent support the issues. All I got was basically saying that if a pop up saying unlocked new baby... Then I didn't pass the level, which was BS. Then I played the levels again and poof..the pop ups showed up.

DragonQueen1974
01-24-16, 11:52 PM
Not true, I play this game on my Android Samsung Galaxy S5

DragonQueen1974
01-24-16, 11:55 PM

kooky panda
01-25-16, 11:27 AM
Since FrozenTurtle posted this, this game has been released for androids. :)

PJKOLL
04-05-16, 12:21 PM
I received all 3 stars on level 11 but still have the same issue on level 29. Did you ever get a response or is this a permanent glitch?