PDA

View Full Version : CS has the best neighbors! :)

janddolphins
08-18-15, 05:47 AM
I recently replied to a post in the RS group about neighbors and it got me thinking. I mainly play CS (addictivly) and RS and BS too. I have many more neighbors here and they are all wonderful. I am sure there are exceptions but overall no silly wall fights or remarks, people are helpful and a great forum community!

Recently I got told off by a 20 level player in RS that I don't play right (keep in mind I've been level 99 a while now). I realize those games lead to many varied styles but I tend to be more laid back and find it silly for people to complain and be ungrateful when you are doing everything you can and they are unhappy with choice of gift of something. Now this is not to say I don't have great BS and RS neighbors too, I just wanted to show my appreciation to all of you :)

I love how CS has the community aspect and you can make what you want of it. A few months ago I went and posted a thank you to each of my neighbors after deleting inactive (no easy task since I still had close to 200), but I wanted to give a shout out here and say thank you to everyone for helping to make CS a fun and friendly game. I've had a rough summer health wise and it is wonderful to have such great games to come to while I am resting and unable to go out. Despite various complaints over time over all I have to say this has become my favorite game hands down!

I look forward to many more wonderful events with you guys! <3

ShibuyaCloth
08-18-15, 07:42 AM
Lets face fact that the gender mix and median age of CS player might be quite different from other game. I have seen such patterns as well.

meme1098
08-18-15, 08:29 AM
Nice post jandolphins.:D. I agree 100%.
I've played the other games as well and there are some really sad gamers playing them. I've been on the other end of someone's tirade about requests &/or gifts & life's too short to get bent outta shape over a silly game.

SpiritWind00
08-18-15, 05:15 PM
I can also agree with you 100%!!! The CS community rocks!

janddolphins
08-18-15, 09:16 PM
I can also agree with you 100%!!! The CS community rocks!

And you are definitely one of the reasons for it along with too many people here to name :)