PDA

View Full Version : Plant withering times?

Farmer Law
05-25-10, 02:33 AM
I play this game in spurts... because of my schedule, I often can't play for long periods of time and cannot predict when those lulls will occur. The planting charts are very helpful, but they don't take into account the times that I lose an entire crop because I had a hectic day at work or had internet connection problems. If the crop wither time could be included in those charts, that would be enormously helpful. Thanks!

Unregistered
05-25-10, 04:48 AM
I play this game in spurts... because of my schedule, I often can't play for long periods of time and cannot predict when those lulls will occur. The planting charts are very helpful, but they don't take into account the times that I lose an entire crop because I had a hectic day at work or had internet connection problems. If the crop wither time could be included in those charts, that would be enormously helpful. Thanks!

The time it takes to wither is equal to the time it takes to grow. For example, strawberries take 5 minutes to grow and 5 minutes to wither, and wheat takes 2 days to grow and 2 days to wither.

Nalrach
05-25-10, 05:14 AM
The time it takes to wither is equal to the time it takes to grow..

Cool, that is what I was assuming. I'm running a 1day crop and a 8hr crop, plus my cherry tree (deco), and never lost anything since I run this layout.

Strawberry is good when you can watch and need to make money quickly to get started. I would suggest to Farmer Law to use the 16hr our 1 day crop, thay way he gets a period of 36-48 hours to return. I would suggest if he hasn't done any decoration yet to split is field in four and use 4 different time cycle, that way he will not loose all his crop at ounce.

Unregistered
05-26-10, 07:27 PM
Wow this is great to know. I think red quinoa is a four-day crop, so that means you could plant it and leave for a week vacation and still get to it before it withered.