PDA

View Full Version : Trowing in a little 500K Party (Sponsored by the Baron :p )

ShibuyaCloth
08-16-15, 11:55 AM
Time is passing fast in the Glimmer Forest Dusk. I have accumulated long hours of digging, shopping, cutting, sawing, tending, petting, etc. To the point I have accumulated quite some experience. I am hours close from my 500K XP target, I throw in a little 500K Party.

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/CastleStory-Morgor-500XP-Party.png

All are invited to share a glass of Glimmer Grand Cru with fine Glimmer Food in the shade of my new little Party garden, all sponsored by the Baron of course ;). All are invited, please register at the gate. The Link to the party is posted on my Minion Wall (this account)

PS: I will post my 500K target once I have it. I am 150 XP short of the target now.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-16-15, 01:15 PM
Woohoo! Congrats! :)
...and nicely decorated, I might add! :thumbs up:

janddolphins
08-16-15, 01:56 PM
Congrats!!! That's a great accomplishment! :)

newpam575
08-16-15, 02:32 PM
The garden looks great, Congrats!

SpiritWind00
08-16-15, 05:04 PM
You're funny! Well done and congratulations.

roguebee
08-16-15, 05:23 PM
Just awesome, and I thought I was doing good breaking 250K this week.

jbfps116
08-16-15, 05:42 PM
I've been playing for a little over a year and I'm around 168k

AnniePMH
08-16-15, 11:34 PM
PS: I will post my 500K target once I have it. I am 150 XP short of the target now.

It's been a very nice garden party! Has the 500K happened yet?:)

ShibuyaCloth
08-17-15, 01:01 AM
It's been a very nice garden party! Has the 500K happened yet?:)

500k reached this morning, I post the pic this evening after work! A nice round number. I will not compet against Puffy & Meeka, no chance. I don't have a Power factory as some here ;)

PS: the Baron hasn't seen that I move all the barrels out in the garden, also the Glimmer Ladies seems to enjoy the stroll :)

AnniePMH
08-17-15, 01:18 AM
500k reached this morning, I post the pic this evening after work! A nice round number. I will not compet against Puffy & Meeka, no chance. I don't have a Power factory as some here ;)

PS: the Baron hasn't seen that I move all the barrels out in the garden, also the Glimmer Ladies seems to enjoy the stroll :)

Congrats! Yes, a very nice number:)

Edit: Not competing, just a little bit of sparring...:rolleyes::)

Wonkaland99
08-17-15, 01:31 AM
Deeply in awe of Your Magnificence.
A humble enquiry from one of lowly status - will your party be raising funds from among your illustrious neighbo(u)rs with a view to making a charitable donation?

If so, might I suggest a worthy beneficiary would be GAFHIPS, Gems Available For Helping Impecunious Players Society.
I have the privilege of being Founder, Chairman, Secretary and currently sole member of this worthy society, and can assure Your Benevolence that any gift, however large, would be put to good use.

Thank you in anticipation.

meme1098
08-17-15, 06:11 AM
I had to go look up "impecunious' and would like to be a member of your society. ;)
My qualifications should speak for themselves (pulls empty pockets out of pants).
I could be your sergeant at arms once the society membership takes off which shouldn't take very long at all.

Wonkaland99
08-17-15, 08:14 AM
I had to go look up "impecunious' and would like to be a member of your society. ;)
My qualifications should speak for themselves (pulls empty pockets out of pants).
I could be your sergeant at arms once the society membership takes off which shouldn't take very long at all.

Oh honourable one, what a privilege for a peasant like myself to be addressed by a member of the patrician classes comprising the famous Thuakie Sword Society. (bows and touches forelock).
I understand that truly wealthy people always have empty pockets, employing servants to carry their loose change when necessary.
Nonetheless, should you truly wish to grace GAFHIPS with your patronage I would be overjoyed to appoint you Treasurer and Media Publicist.

meme1098
08-17-15, 08:25 AM
Oh honourable one, what a privilege for a peasant like myself to be addressed by a member of the patrician classes comprising the famous Thuakie Sword Society. (bows and touches forelock).
I understand that truly wealthy people always have empty pockets, employing servants to carry their loose change when necessary.
Nonetheless, should you truly wish to grace GAFHIPS with your patronage I would be overjoyed to appoint you Treasurer and Media Publicist.

OMG!!! I bow at your graciousness...:o
Oh, dear...Treasurer & Media Publicist....It shall be my great honor to serve you, dear Presidente.

ShibuyaCloth
08-17-15, 11:28 AM
A a promised, here the pic of the deed :)

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/CastleStory-Morgor-500XP.png

You're funny! Well done and congratulations.

Well, I am deadly serious :p, As any OCD player here. :D and thanks, have a glass!

Just awesome, and I thought I was doing good breaking 250K this week.

A milestone of its own! Good work, hold on. There are some here with far more insane XP levels :rolleyes:

I've been playing for a little over a year and I'm around 168k

Well that is not bad. I play since nearly 3 years now.

meme1098
08-17-15, 11:37 AM
That's awesome Shibuyacloth. I'm at just over 414,400 in exp.

AnniePMH
08-17-15, 11:56 AM
A a promised, here the pic of the deed :)

http://www.portailsmm.com/cs/CastleStory-Morgor-500XP.png

Congrats again!:)

ShibuyaCloth
08-19-15, 11:22 PM
Thanks for coming, the party is over! I trow in a little after, a cozy bonfire after!

Cheers :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-20-15, 10:18 AM
Shibuya~ Congrats again but .... You're a BOY!?! :eek:
lol, didn't see that coming cuz I didn't think a boy could be organized enough to make U-Goals! Lol
*running away* :cool:

meme1098
08-20-15, 10:34 AM
lol, didn't see that coming cuz I didn't think a boy could be organized enough to make U-Goals! Lol

Lol....at least 90% of them anyway....lol

ShibuyaCloth
08-20-15, 11:29 AM

Well I was thinking about a High Tea party, but with all the wine I had in my storage (lacking some good tea garden deco)... And the Baron was less regarding on a good bottle of wine as for Tea. Reminds him, of you know who :p

PS: I am not a BOY:o
PS2: My secondary account is where I had the party. I started playing with my Queendom on my iPad (this avatar), then started on my iPhone. Over time the iPhone castle got, more developed. Also for balance, I build a Kingdom. So could have both graphics. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-20-15, 02:28 PM
Ohhhhh, another gal out there just playing the game with a boy avatar, got it. Lol