PDA

View Full Version : Request: Halloween sale late Sep/ early Oct this year

luincristiel
08-16-15, 04:02 AM
This is probably too early but I wish to voice it early so that TL will have a chance to consider my (our) request...

Last year the sale took place on 29 October so we had very little time to display our decorations (last year's thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74516-Bakery-Update-10-29-2014&highlight=halloween).

A lot of us do re-decorate for Halloween starting late September so it'll be great if we can have some sort of sale last Sep/ early Oct (give us something to spend our gems on, TL! *wink wink*)

twospoons
08-16-15, 10:40 AM
Agreed, that Oct. 29 thing was way annoying.

geordieprogman
08-16-15, 10:52 AM
Yeah it was really late. I'd like it earlier as well. They did give us some awesome displays though, and some of them were for coins. I'm looking forward to decorating for Halloween this year.

larissa2k
08-16-15, 05:18 PM
This is probably too early but I wish to voice it early so that TL will have a chance to consider my (our) request...

Last year the sale took place on 29 October so we had very little time to display our decorations (last year's thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74516-Bakery-Update-10-29-2014&highlight=halloween).

A lot of us do re-decorate for Halloween starting late September so it'll be great if we can have some sort of sale last Sep/ early Oct (give us something to spend our gems on, TL! *wink wink*)

That would make sense,reason and be a good idea for generating money/gem purchases so they definitely won't do it.

Bakerling
08-16-15, 10:57 PM

Agree with you.It is a great idea. Hopefully we can get display for coins. Not gems.

rocketsmama
08-18-15, 07:34 AM
I WISH they would!!!! Halloween stuff for me goes out in September. It would just be nice to include some new decor.

hduck8
08-19-15, 06:07 PM
just release a bunch of fall items early in general! they always wait until the last minute.....

pixiegamer
08-19-15, 08:31 PM
just release a bunch of fall items early in general! they always wait until the last minute.....

I agree! Autumn Equinox happens in late September but we always seem to get autumn stuff in November :( I understand it's still autumn in that month, and with Thanksgiving and all it makes sense to have autumn stuff that month, but it would be nice to have it a little more spread out throughout the season.

Buuuuuut... this thread is about an early Halloween sale, and I agree with the above posters :) I'd love to get Halloween items earlier so we can display them for longer. Still holding out for a Day of the Dead goal set/update though. If not goals, an October 28th Day of the Dead update would be great!

luincristiel
10-15-15, 04:47 AM
Storm8 heard our request for fall items but not Halloween... I'm hope they're not thinking a box/ crate next Wednesday and release of LTOs on 28!!

By the way did anyone keep a list of Halloween items last year? The thread has a post with photos but the links aren't working...