PDA

View Full Version : Limited Animals available for purchase?

mraguia
08-15-15, 02:41 PM
So the Growvine is available for purchase in the latest value pack. Was wondering if other limited animals like Space, Music, Lucky etc.. or even animals like the Menoram or Skeletal Dragon will ever become available again. There have been some very cool animals in the past that were available before I started playing.

ninasidstorm8
08-15-15, 02:50 PM
So the Growvine is available for purchase in the latest value pack. Was wondering if other limited animals like Space, Music, Lucky etc.. or even animals like the Menoram or Skeletal Dragon will ever become available again. There have been some very cool animals in the past that were available before I started playing.

You never know. It's only recently that S8 had brought back some retired animals for a limited time to purchase in the shop or breed. The new spin the wheel feature that hasn't been activated yet, is a way that S8 makes retired animals available in another game, so that might give us a chance to get them as well. I would say that eventually, they will recycle all the retired animals but there are a lot.

LonePudding
08-15-15, 03:12 PM
I'm not sure if you were concerned about the animals in particular, but I remember the Skeletal Dragon being in a limited time value pack.

SummerNightSky
08-15-15, 05:51 PM
Lemurcury and Caturn were available in a value pack not long ago, so it might be a while before they are available again.

mraguia
08-18-15, 02:14 PM
thanks