PDA

View Full Version : maxed out neighbors ?

kiwi445
08-15-15, 12:10 PM
Is it possible that if you have too many neighbors that the game won't let you add anymore ?. There was a bakery i saw in the community section. This person had one of the best bakeries i've seen so i asked to be a neighbor. He/she responded stating that the game wouldnt let them send an invite so the person left their id on my wall and when i went to go send this person an invite it did say that the player has maxed out on the amount of neighbor. What is the max of neighbors does this game let you have? this person must have tons of neighbors then!

arachnia730
08-20-15, 10:59 PM
I have never heard of a neighbor max pbefore... And I have a ton of neighbors so it must be very high if there is a cap. I'd say I'm at about 75

twospoons
08-21-15, 02:08 PM
i keep my neighbors low (i try to stay at 40ish), but for the record, 75 is not a ton of neighbors. it may feel like it if you tip daily, but you're still in double digits.

filochick1982
08-21-15, 02:36 PM
Would love to see this person's bakery out of sheer curiosity! Are you able to share their storm8 ID?

By the way, I once had close to 600 neighbours (now around 80 something) so 75 is nothing.

ElaineCarrel
08-21-15, 04:41 PM
There is a limit. I found this out the same way. When I was trying to become her nbr I didn't realize how many she had until I got a pop up telling me she'd reached her limit. This might've been back b4 TL started removing active nbr invites after 7 days. So maybe I was being told she had too many open invites. I'm not sure, I just know I was told I could not Do the invite.

minidemon88
08-22-15, 02:31 AM
Should be 2000, that's including your current pending neighbor invitation if any.