PDA

View Full Version : Gems from games install -- iOS vs Android

trailbean
08-14-15, 08:14 PM
I have Castle Story on my Android phone. Today my GF installed it on her iPhone. Right off the bat there were two offers to install S8 games -- Monopoly Bingo and Pony something. She installed them, played a couple rounds... and no gems on Castle Story. Does it work differently on iOS?

Chaotarch
08-15-15, 08:49 AM
I have Castle Story on my Android phone. Today my GF installed it on her iPhone. Right off the bat there were two offers to install S8 games -- Monopoly Bingo and Pony something. She installed them, played a couple rounds... and no gems on Castle Story. Does it work differently on iOS?

normaly you get only gems, if you have a goal in your questbook ( the baron have to offer you, lol )
so dont install if the new game on your left side...

janddolphins
08-15-15, 09:52 AM
Did she try force closing and reopening CS after? Sometimes that will trigger the baron offering the quest to then get the gems, usually involves tapping a coin building

This is if she too had the install quest options in the first place

PikaSquirrel
08-17-15, 01:16 PM

Please note that while we may provide you with opportunities to try out our other games, we do not have Quests/Goals that reward Points, Gems, Coins or Experience for downloading or playing our other games.

Please write in to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you. Thank you.