PDA

View Full Version : Ultra Rare but not Diamond?

BiteMe111
08-14-15, 06:08 PM
I thought the "Ultra Rare" category was reserved for Diamonds and Diamond Hybrids. But now we have this Time Travel dragon (people on iOS as part of an event, we on Android on sale for 450 gold) which is an Ultra Rare tricolor. What are the others?

Paleon
08-14-15, 06:14 PM
Dark Crystal is the only other one I know of. Again, the grand prize of a Tales event (was paired with Sorceress), but it was on a Wheel for Android.

Dragosle
08-14-15, 09:30 PM
Well Dark Crystal was the first one. This is the second one.

My concern is if it's worth to get this one. It's look very neat and all, plus being Ultra Rare; but it's color is not very unique and 480 golds is not really a low price either. Anyone know if he's a good fighter in Arena? :confused:

jtm101
08-15-15, 12:03 AM
As far as I am aware it is classified as an 'unbreeedable' dragon. If you can't breed the dragon (at any time in the game) then ignore the rarity it claims and treat it as an Unbreedable dragon. So it isn't really an ultra rare for the arena. The rankings from worst to best in the arena go like this....

Common < Rare < Unbreedable < Super Rare < Ultra Rare

bakerystoe
08-15-15, 12:55 AM
Not only those " Goodie two Shoes" Diamond can be ultra rare! Others can be too! if TL "like' to