PDA

View Full Version : Farm story ad bug

Unregistered
02-14-11, 07:59 AM
I have farm story 1.6 and I have a problem with ad popups while I'm playing. Usually I get 2 or 3 ads when I first start the game, but I now have an ad to download bakery story valentines day approximately every 30 seconds to a minute while playing. Not only have I downloaded bakery story twice and not recieved my gems, but the ad has become more persistent and annoying.
Thanks

Unregistered
02-14-11, 10:06 AM
Did you play bakery story for a few seconds? Then you should receive the gems and the really annoying popup ends.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 12:38 PM
I'm getting the bakery ads every min or so as well. I have no intention of downloading the game so it's quite annoying.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 05:02 PM
If you download and play it for a few minutes or not. The ads will still keep on coming. I have NEVER received gems for any game I have downloaded from TL. Not once. Sent a few emails to Customer Service...like sending a probe into a black hole...never see it again. This popup is happening in all the games. I can't stand it. Already looking around for other games to play.

Unregistered
02-16-11, 10:16 AM
Hmm . . . not sure what I'm doing differently but anytime an ad pops up regarding free gems for downloading a game, I download the game, play it for 30 sec to a minute to see what it's about and if I might like it. Then when I go into Farm, Bakery and Restaurant games the free gems are always there. I don't remember if the popups stop immediately, but they have stopped after a day, or two maybe. If I don't like the ad game, I just delete it. I definitely like the free gems!

Unregistered
02-16-11, 10:30 AM
I downloaded the games in hopes of building up by gem count. I've dowloaded 4 or 5 games but only seem to have got 6 gems from Restaurant Story. Are we supposed to get 6 gems for each game? And yes, the friggin popups are annoying. I've downloaded the games already and played each for a few minutes.

Pluizje
02-16-11, 01:43 PM
driving me nuts...especially popups for games I've already download through the popups (android 2.2) and no gems...

Reaper
02-18-11, 12:56 PM
The ad pop-ups don't seem to be as bad today as they were over the past few days. I have been playing for a few hours and only get a pop up when I go into FS. Even downloaded one of the new games on Android and did get the gems. Keep an eye on it and see if it has really improved or if I have just been lucky. This is so much better.