PDA

View Full Version : Dragon scales

elerinnaserinde8
08-14-15, 03:57 AM
Hello !
How can I get dragon scales in order to craft adamanth bar in the workshop, as it is for hatching the dragon (therefore I do not have a dragon yet !) ??? Do I have to BUY one ?
Thanks

sillyleo
08-14-15, 04:14 AM
It is a full quest. It is posted on here somewhere and I'm trying to find it since I have completed it (it took a few weeks to collect all the things needed) and now have my dragon but after a week, it's still a baby and not producing scales. I was trying to find the thread to see if someone mentioned how many times you have to care for a dragon to get it to grow up.

It may be buried in the "Goal" thread. I'm sure someone more familiar with the threads will post.

sillyleo
08-14-15, 04:19 AM
Found it - hope the link works. And if it's still the same, takes 20 tends to mature. I must be close to that by now! Except I think I have a different dragon since mine seems to be ready to tend more like every 10 or so hours, not 22.

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?54528

SpiritWind00
08-14-15, 05:20 AM
Hello !
How can I get dragon scales in order to craft adamanth bar in the workshop, as it is for hatching the dragon (therefore I do not have a dragon yet !) ??? Do I have to BUY one ?
Thanks
Adamant will have to wait until you have freed Sabina and got your dragon. You do not have to buy one. :) have a look in the Story Guide and find out what goals you have left before you get to the dragon egg. See the link in my signature below.