PDA

View Full Version : lost 40 of my 42 Gems

chuckwagon56
08-13-15, 09:41 PM
I need help i updated my phone today when I got back to the bakery I had 2 Gems i work hard so i can open up appliances and purchase another Item, this has never happen to me before I need them put back I know I didn't purchase any thing they disappeared, help this is crazy and i was almost at 49 Gems to open the store up, help, help, help.

LalaSmooth
08-14-15, 01:07 AM
Email storm8 and they will look into it and may credit back your gems but if you had food spoiled and pressed "recover for 20 gems" then they won't credit them back to you.

deekathleen
08-14-15, 07:03 PM
I need help i updated my phone today when I got back to the bakery I had 2 Gems i work hard so i can open up appliances and purchase another Item, this has never happen to me before I need them put back I know I didn't purchase any thing they disappeared, help this is crazy and i was almost at 49 Gems to open the store up, help, help, help.

If you do get them back I wouldn't spend them on an appliance slot. What level are you at?

kooky panda
08-17-15, 10:15 AM
I am sorry this happened!

For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.