PDA

View Full Version : Ready Steady Go - Monster isn't appearing

chixyb
08-13-15, 08:18 PM
So I started on the Ready Steady Go storyline a few days ago. I'm currently on the "Beat up the Yellow Skunkupine" quest. It tells me to meet it at the Jousting Arena but when I go to collect there I get other random monsters (this time a regular Glimmer Troll). Is my game confused with both Jousting Arena storylines going on at the same time? I'm still trying to get enough gold stones to make the piping to upgrade for the latest quest.

I tried searching but everything I find goes back to last year when this first came out :(

SpiritWind00
08-13-15, 08:36 PM
Well, that does sound confusing! It should spawn the yellow straight away. Would you like me to pass this on to the team to check for you? Or give it a bit more time?

chixyb
08-13-15, 08:39 PM
Well, that does sound confusing! It should spawn the yellow straight away. Would you like me to pass this on to the team to check for you? Or give it a bit more time?

I'll try it one more time tomorrow morning, if not I'll ask you to forward it. Thank you!

ok, I shall check back here and see what happens next collection... good luck! :) SW

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-14-15, 07:57 AM
You might have 2 goals going at once in your book which require battling monsters at the jousting arena & only 1 of them can spawn at a time... cuz I remember a goal which requires battling trolls at the arena. (Unsure of title - Kaz's Five, maybe?)

SpiritWind00
08-14-15, 06:00 PM
So I started on the Ready Steady Go storyline a few days ago. I'm currently on the "Beat up the Yellow Skunkupine" quest. It tells me to meet it at the Jousting Arena but when I go to collect there I get other random monsters (this time a regular Glimmer Troll). Is my game confused with both Jousting Arena storylines going on at the same time? I'm still trying to get enough gold stones to make the piping to upgrade for the latest quest.

I tried searching but everything I find goes back to last year when this first came out :(

I've reported this anyway... ;)

SpiritWind00
08-14-15, 07:29 PM
Heard back and the Ready Steady Go goal should now be complete. Please let me know if you need anymore assistance. Thanks!

soussai
10-28-15, 10:05 PM
Can you please help me with the same exact problem? Twice in a row now instead of the yellow skunkupine spawning I'm getting a troll instead! Please help!

SpiritWind00
10-28-15, 10:43 PM
Can you please help me with the same exact problem? Twice in a row now instead of the yellow skunkupine spawning I'm getting a troll instead! Please help!

Would you please post what goals you currently have in your goal book and then I'll pass this on for you. Thanks :)