PDA

View Full Version : Lost Temple Stage

winklepops
08-13-15, 07:54 PM
Ok new stage downloaded today.
New Lanterns :eek:
I made it through to level 263 this morning, but am stuck here now. I didn't find the first 4 levels too hard (maybe 261 stumped me a bit.)
Any advice on 263 greatly appreciated! :confused:
Happy Lost Temple-ing to all!

pcsgal
08-14-15, 04:27 AM
Just starting now. Off we go!

xanethi
08-14-15, 07:37 AM
So far so good. Currently done with 262. Going to make a post for each of the levels from now on with the pals i used to hopefully help others. Sometimes ill just mention an ability without specifying color since i Think you Can use other colors with same ability. If i use a rare or other pal with two attacks ill point that out.

Level 261: one pal that lights up diamonds, two bomb pals and one blaster
Level 262: swirl remover, shield remover and bomb all yellow, swirl remover light blue

xanethi
08-14-15, 07:51 AM
Level 263: Stone remover, blaster and diamond light up all red, light blue shield remover - only one Star though

xanethi
08-14-15, 08:01 AM
Level 264: blaster and bomb purple, blaster and swirl remover green - two stars
Level 265: bomb, blaster and shield remover yellow, light Blue shield remover
Level 266: two blasters, one bomb and gabriel ( not rare but not sure How to explain him)
Level 267: winkle, two blasters and a bomb
Level 268: same as 267
Level 269: blue blaster and bomb, green blaster, light blue swirl remover
Level 270: bomb remover and shield remover green, bomb and blaster blue - only one star
Level 271: swirl remover, bomb and blaster all green, swirl remover light blue. One Star
Level 272: 1 bomb 3 blasters

xanethi
08-15-15, 10:24 AM
How is everyone Else doing so far?

pcsgal
08-15-15, 03:13 PM

Only on 267 here, have only managed 2 stars each, no threes

winklepops
08-16-15, 06:25 PM

Hi all,

I'm up to 274 and I've managed 3 stars on 259, 260, 267 & 273 only.
I've found the hardest was 264. Those lanterns are a little frustrating!
It's all pretty fun though. ;)

Thanks for posting about how you're getting through the levels, it's been really helpful.

xanethi
08-17-15, 10:10 AM
Forgot to go here for a few stages so a couple of levels missing.
Level 275: blue bomb and blaster, green and yellow swirl remover

A note though - took me a long time even with this setup but got 3 stars in the end

Level 276: shield remover light blue and green, red blaster and a green bomb - one star. Probably better setup with one shield remover, two bombs and one blaster

pcsgal
08-18-15, 05:37 AM
Whew, was stuck here for a while...here's my team...changed my strategy a bit and went after the blues more aggressively in first six or so moves, then combined blasters and bombs as much as possible. Only two stars though.

xanethi
08-18-15, 10:00 PM
Glad you got past 275. That one was hard indeed.

Struggled with level 277. Finaly got throug with: green and blue bomb, blue blaster and winkle.

Note though that this required me to be lucky with placement of the bombs and blasters

Level 278: light blue and yellow swirl remover, blue bomb , Bill ( removes one of those weights)

pcsgal
08-19-15, 05:53 AM
280 is fighting back. Getting close with a purple and teal team...need reinforcements.....send margaritas

xanethi
08-19-15, 07:34 AM
/sends margaritas to pcsgal. Hope you make it soon. Strugling with 281 myself

winklepops
08-19-15, 07:56 AM
I think I got through 280 with batsalot. I even managed 3 stars on 280, but it was tough.
I've been stuck on 282 for the past day or so. If you guys get it, please share which pals you used!
I unlocked a purple lantern pal, so that's helping, but I'm struggling getting enough blues and greens.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 09:58 AM
280 is fighting back. Getting close with a purple and teal team...need reinforcements.....send margaritas

/sends margaritas to pcsgal. Hope you make it soon. Strugling with 281 myself
Here are my teams for those two:
I'll go back and see if I can remember 282.
Good Luck all! :D Annie

pcsgal
08-19-15, 10:08 AM
Here are my teams for those two:
I'll go back and see if I can remember 282.
Good Luck all! :D Annie

Oh Annie I have Team envy again....I only have the Teal cowgirl...saddle up!

jim23cash
08-19-15, 10:13 AM
I think I got through 280 with batsalot. I even managed 3 stars on 280, but it was tough.
I've been stuck on 282 for the past day or so. If you guys get it, please share which pals you used!
I unlocked a purple lantern pal, so that's helping, but I'm struggling getting enough blues and greens.

Ok here are the pals I used:

It took me many, many tries. I eventually figured out there was a sort of pattern I had to follow, starting with the suggested green match at top left. Had to make as many special gems and combos as possible. Took a lot of tries to get enough blues or greens. Finally did it with potions and lots of combos.
I'm still trying for 3 stars on 272. What a beast! I've finished all others except 281, with only 2 stars so far.
I am NOT FOND of Lanterns, especially with other things that count down. :/
EDIT: if you don't have Ernie the Ducky, Sir Batsalot would probably work instead.

jim23cash
08-19-15, 10:21 AM
Oh Annie I have Team envy again....I only have the Teal cowgirl...saddle up!

Oh shucks! Well, I know they can be done with more than one lineup! Otherwise, we would all get the same ones in order. That one will be difficult without the ice colored one that removes the whirly vortex things... Do you have Ernie the Ducky? Or any other ice colored ones? It's the only color without whirly things except purple. Do you have a purple one that removes whirly things? I would make a team up of those two colors, the best you can, and make as many combos as you can, and potions whenever possible! Good Luck!

xanethi
08-19-15, 10:12 PM
Just finished 281 and 282 with the same team: two bombs and two blasters. Yellow , purple, blue and green. Think you Can combinations those colors as you whant, just take the most upgrades once.

A note - took me only two tries on 282 with this setup and got 3 stars. So happy :)

pcsgal
08-20-15, 03:31 AM
Just finished 281 and 282 with the same team: two bombs and two blasters. Yellow , purple, blue and green. Think you Can combinations those colors as you whant, just take the most upgrades once.

A note - took me only two tries on 282 with this setup and got 3 stars. So happy :)

Woohoo, congrats!

jim23cash
08-20-15, 03:54 AM

I'm still battling away at 281. It's funny, I started with specialized players, but I'm down to two bombs and two blasters right now, too! :D

EDIT: oops, corrected level number. This one has no purple, so I'm using ice colored blaster, with the yellow, blue, and green team!

EDIT2: And I'm done! Woo Hoo! 3 stars all the way! Now I wait again... :D

xanethi
08-20-15, 05:29 AM
You are right. There is No purple in 281. I must have changed the Color of my bomb without remembering. Atleast know i had two bombs and two blasters. And yay for 3 Stars in all for you :)

pcsgal
08-20-15, 11:27 AM
Whoop-dee-doo
made it to
Next-to-last level, 282!
Whew!

(Did you notice that was a rather horrible little poem? *bow right, bow left, bow middle*)

winklepops
08-20-15, 08:53 PM
Well I finally beat 282. Thanks for everyone's suggestions! The combo that worked for me was 3 x bombs and 1 x blaster. It was a very frustrating level because so many times I came close with less than 10 blue (or green) gems left only! Plus the lanterns and countdown timer bombs were very frustrating.
I have this new lantern pal Joan who would help with the lanterns immensely, but not help with the blue and green gems at all. Sheesh.
Waiting for Lucien stage - anyone got a screen shot?
Heading back to collect stars.
Thanks again for posting your successes on here!

winklepops
08-20-15, 08:54 PM
Whoop-dee-doo
made it to
Next-to-last level, 282!
Whew!

(Did you notice that was a rather horrible little poem? *bow right, bow left, bow middle*)

PCSgal, if you're professional career as a Diamond Quester fails, you will definitely make it as a poet. :D

pcsgal
08-21-15, 09:31 PM
Finally made it to the gate.....I could rhyme a bunch of stuff with gate but I'm too tired. That last level was a bear.

pcsgal
08-22-15, 11:56 AM
By the way, this was my team - 3 stars. Rather than s****, I think the game felt sorry for me.

jim23cash
08-22-15, 12:12 PM
By the way, this was my team - 3 stars. Rather than s****, I think the game felt sorry for me.

282 was a BEAST! I'm going back now, and trying different ways to beat it. I can barely get one star most of the time! I think there is a lot of luck involved in the layout. Sometimes, it just doesn't give you enough blue or green to win!

I don't have a screenshot of the Lucien stage, but I do have a shot of my team. I always throw a random team together before going in, and almost beat this one with my random team. IMHO, the Lucien stage is much easier than 281 or 282!
Let me know if you want to see my team. I'll let you take a whack at it first! :D Annie

pcsgal
08-22-15, 03:22 PM
282 was a BEAST! I'm going back now, and trying different ways to beat it. I can barely get one star most of the time! I think there is a lot of luck involved in the layout. Sometimes, it just doesn't give you enough blue or green to win!

I don't have a screenshot of the Lucien stage, but I do have a shot of my team. I always throw a random team together before going in, and almost beat this one with my random team. IMHO, the Lucien stage is much easier than 281 or 282!
Let me know if you want to see my team. I'll let you take a whack at it first! :D Annie

I have 4 hours yet to wait and then am going in blind. I'll try and remember to screenshot it before I start.

pcsgal
08-23-15, 03:45 AM
.....and here's Lucien!....

xanethi
08-23-15, 08:47 AM
Strangely enough i had more trouble with lucien than stage 282. But atleast i got him down :)

jim23cash
08-23-15, 08:59 AM
Strangely enough i had more trouble with lucien than stage 282. But atleast i got him down :)

Congratulations!

pcsgal
08-23-15, 03:43 PM

Congrats Xanethi!

WildcatG2
09-12-15, 01:21 AM
.....and here's Lucien!....

What did you use? The screen shot is too small for me to see.

pcsgal
09-12-15, 05:46 AM
What did you use? The screen shot is too small for me to see.

If you click on the thumbnail image it should enlarge. One sec let me go back and check

pcsgal
09-12-15, 05:54 AM
Ignore this post, this was for Tranquil Gardens...I have to go back and check for Lost Temple. Sorry, am useless unless I have 2 cups of coffee in the a.m.

Lucien stage was

Green geode blaster
Regular yellow bomber
Regular green bomber
Regular red blaster - horizontal

pcsgal
09-12-15, 06:05 AM
Ok, lost temple Lucien was

Red horizontal blaster (Harold)
Purple Bomber (Fang)
Double blue blaster (Winkle)
Yellow bomber (Theo)