PDA

View Full Version : Confused with New events

xxangelmariexxx
08-13-15, 03:24 PM
The flop flop Shape one says to have a commercial oven, I have 3 and wont give me credit for it....Next one field of dreams need to buy rustic table and i already have that again no credit even....and reward is a rustic style chair? again i already have that...The last one Lettuce in now, the final goal reward is a mini bar that was already given out as a prize...what the heck is going on?

princessimogen
08-13-15, 03:29 PM
The flop flop Shape one says to have a commercial oven, I have 3 and wont give me credit for it....Next one field of dreams need to buy rustic table and i already have that again no credit even....and reward is a rustic style chair? again i already have that...The last one Lettuce in now, the final goal reward is a mini bar that was already given out as a prize...what the heck is going on?

I have the same problem with Flip Flop Shape. I have 2 commercial ovens and cannot progress with that goal because they aren't registering. Storing the stove and putting it back again didn't work either.

And I agree that it is weird that the final reward for Lettuce In Now was already rewarded through a different goal.

Not sure about the filled of dreams because I collected steak right before the goals popped up so I have to wait 2 hours.

On the plus side, these three new goals don't appear to be time limited :).

jojowzs
08-13-15, 03:29 PM
Same confusion here... Think I just sleep on it...

enaid03
08-13-15, 03:31 PM
Having the same issue.

I'm really more upset with all the ingredients I had just collected that I lost during the refresh to add these goals to the game.

fatbearsecondary
08-13-15, 03:36 PM
Yah, Flip Flop Shape is definitely bugged. I posted a thread in the bug forums: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83937-Quest-quot-Flip-Flop-Shape-quot-bugged&p=1157906#post1157906 Feel free to add posts there; hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

xxangelmariexxx
08-13-15, 03:39 PM
Looks like they fixed it, finally gave me credit for it

FrozenTurtle
08-13-15, 03:59 PM
Thanks for letting us know! If you've previously purchased this style, you should be given credit for it.