PDA

View Full Version : Level 223?

jawest78
08-13-15, 02:43 PM
I've been stumped on this one for days. I've mostly been using this lineup, but only very rarely get anywhere near close to beating the level. Any tips?

jim23cash
08-13-15, 05:25 PM
I just tried it real quick with these pals, and got a couple of stars.
If you don't have white, purple is also a good color. If no white or purple, you can double up.
Good Luck! Annie.

jawest78
08-13-15, 06:37 PM
Oh my gosh... I got stuck on that lineup (I really like getting a bomb and a line zapper gem together) and completely missed the obvious adjustment for that level with the block remover pals. Thank you for opening my eyes! I haven't beaten the level yet but have come really close twice now and will definitely beat it soon.

jim23cash
08-15-15, 08:48 PM
Oh my gosh... I got stuck on that lineup (I really like getting a bomb and a line zapper gem together) and completely missed the obvious adjustment for that level with the block remover pals. Thank you for opening my eyes! I haven't beaten the level yet but have come really close twice now and will definitely beat it soon.

Great! Hope you've gotten it by now. :D I really like using bombs and blasters together, too. I find that the game generates more blasters or opportunities to make blasters, so I usually pick bomb pals. Good luck! :D Annie