PDA

View Full Version : castle story difficulty transferring game to new iphone or iPad

EJMG
08-12-15, 02:38 PM
have emailed teamlava support. old phone works intermittently. at level 50 with 23 alicorns. Do not wish to start over. directions do not work to transfer game. tried to add to ipad then iphone. Only the new app with no access to settings comes up. Tried to upload to itunes and icloud then download. did not work. Another game thru another app transferred without a glitch.?? I have 97 neighbors and do not wish to lose them. I have not connected my game to facebook and do not want to do so.
Printed instructions I have a storm8ID and a password on my old game. I also know all of my info. But I am stuck when I try to download a new app of Castle Story and it does not have a settings button to access. there is only a banner in the upper right and when clicked it does nothing. would anyone have any suggestions?

Have tried five times, erased all new stuff after each try when it did not work. thanks

[S8] Regina
08-12-15, 02:45 PM
have emailed teamlava support. old phone works intermittently. at level 50 with 23 alicorns. Do not wish to start over. directions do not work to transfer game. tried to add to ipad then iphone. Only the new app with no access to settings comes up. Tried to upload to itunes and icloud then download. did not work. Another game thru another app transferred without a glitch.?? I have 97 neighbors and do not wish to lose them. I have not connected my game to facebook and do not want to do so.
Printed instructions I have a storm8ID and a password on my old game. I also know all of my info. But I am stuck when I try to download a new app of Castle Story and it does not have a settings button to access. there is only a banner in the upper right and when clicked it does nothing. would anyone have any suggestions?

Have tried five times, erased all new stuff after each try when it did not work. thanks

Hi there!

You can try transferring your games here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!). If you need assistance with restoring your account, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you. Please be sure to include details about your account to verify ownership.

SpiritWind00
08-12-15, 04:09 PM
The trick to transferring your game is NOT to download Castle Story! I know that sounds strange, but you need to first download a game with a login feature. There are instructions in section 7 in the HUB. link in my signature below.