PDA

View Full Version : Kyleskaren

KylesKaren
08-12-15, 04:48 AM
Someone please help! I've been going through this forum looking for an answer to my question, but to no avail. I don't understand how to go about getting an expansion permit. "At the Royal Exchange?" What exactly is the Royal Exchange? Is this a building that I must purchase and wait weeks to finish? I've got two unfinished building now that I have had under construction for several weeks that I will probably never get finished as I am tapped with spending any more money to buy gems. I've already spent hard cash around $1500.00 between Castle Story and Dragon Story. And by some slight chance that I get a gem here and now, they vanish. "Poof" gone, never to be seen again. I love these games but I've been hit hard with the in app purchases. There should be a way to earn gems. Or they should be given daily as an incentive. Now I am not even going to be able to expand as I can't figure out how to get the required permit??? It's hard enough to get the numerous Wisp Lanterns that are required. Please Storm 8, give us poor people a break. Just last week I was praising the developers and along comes this snag and I'm once again discouraged and dismayed. Yes, these forums are informational but that doesn't get a building built or gems in the bank. What now????

ShibuyaCloth
08-12-15, 08:50 AM
See the hub or nugget #9 for your issue. See my sig for links!

kdgulle
08-12-15, 09:31 PM
You can earn gems a few ways. One when a new game comes out you can download them when you get a pop up in your game. Then you get some for reaching a certain level. You can also make them in the royal exchange.

Not sure what level your on but the royal exchange you get pretty early on in the game. Like above check the hub out it will tell you how to get it. Have you checked your market to see if the exchange is in there. That's where it would be. That's where you make permits. There are also other trades you can do.

robotparade
08-13-15, 03:04 PM
You get gems from Adventures (sent from your castle). You also get gems from feeding the Baron (in kitchens), from Sir Pigglesworth, and you craft them in the Royal Exchange. If they are 'disappearing' it means you are accidentally spending them by speeding up buildings.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-14-15, 08:01 AM
I don't recall at what level you are able to purchase the Royal Exchange. Yes, it's a building that you build. No, it doesn't take a week to build it, lol.
To get an expansion permit, you need to build up 30 trade tickets. You get a trade ticket every time you complete a trade in the Royal Exchange. That's also where you turn in those 30 trade tickets for a 4-hour "trade" that will return with an expansion permit. Just scroll down the menu list inside your Royal Exchange and you'll see it. :)

Ps. My advice: First concentrate on opening those new plots of land which don't require an expansion permit.