PDA

View Full Version : Rubble Rooster: 8-14-15

kooky panda
08-11-15, 02:52 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22928&d=1439906104 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22928&d=1439906104)

http://41.media.tumblr.com/5f9a89ed61a07ebbcf5cb6cb825937bb/tumblr_inline_nsxot8mNYE1qm7yoc_540.png
Tick-tock-a-doodle-doo! The Forest will have a new alarm cluck joining them. They will hear the Rubble Rooster at the crack of dawn in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

sweetdeda
08-11-15, 03:01 PM
Love it! I hope it's not limited as my luck with limited is not the greatest.

Sandybellee
08-11-15, 03:06 PM
Love it! I hope it's not limited as my luck with limited is not the greatest.

Me too! Looks very nice.

The only limited one I've managed to breed so far is Mamaroo, so hopefully this guy is sticking around for a while.

sweetdeda
08-11-15, 03:17 PM
Me too! Looks very nice.

The only limited one I've managed to breed so far is Mamaroo, so hopefully this guy is sticking around for a while.

Mamaroo was the one I wanted so bad and never got, tried continuously both times it was available.

Sandybellee
08-11-15, 03:42 PM
Mamaroo was the one I wanted so bad and never got, tried continuously both times it was available.

I hope you get another chance to get it. :) I got it the first time around. I hadn't even discovered the forums yet at the time and didn't know any of the breeding times. I put in one last effort for it less than an hour before it expired and was so surprised to see that it was the Mamaroo when it hatched!

Hawksmoor
08-11-15, 04:01 PM
This one is certainly handsome! Good luck to all in getting this one on Friday...hope he's not a mean clucker...;)

SummerNightSky
08-11-15, 04:36 PM
Earth/Fire? If so, limited or not, I foresee Attack of the Armordillos.

I really like it though. Chickens <3

Drachenia
08-11-15, 05:12 PM
It's beautiful, but I have no more space. TL please give us more extensions habitats and land. Or store the eggs from the nest in the storage , please please help us player who have reached the limit :(

31aug2002
08-12-15, 12:17 AM
Love it ! Want it! Hope it's not limited . I am not successful there.

And yes I would try again for the mamaroo.... Oohs its soooo cute!

RowanaFarrin
08-12-15, 07:37 AM
I hope you get another chance to get it. :) I got it the first time around. I hadn't even discovered the forums yet at the time and didn't know any of the breeding times. I put in one last effort for it less than an hour before it expired and was so surprised to see that it was the Mamaroo when it hatched!

That happened to me with Sapybara! I had just started and was trying to get it, but hadn't yet done a lot of checking forums or wikis so I didn't know much. Somehow I must have gotten it at the last second, cause it hatched the day after the time was up for me and I just kinda stared at it with my mouth open for a while. XD

This guy looks cool! And pretty different from a lot of animals we already have, which is great in my opinion! Hope he's not too hard to get.

mrhammy48
08-14-15, 11:35 AM
More armadillo armies. Joy.

Nisisuza
08-14-15, 11:41 AM
Think I got him -19 Hours?

oo56
08-14-15, 11:48 AM
Think I got him -19 Hours?

Yeah, I think you did because there is no other Earth/Fire animal who has a breeding/incubation time of 19 hours, the highest so far is 17 hours for an Aperil Fool! Congratulations!;) On getting the Rubble Rooster on your 1st try!:rolleyes:

Try 1 - Level 15 Rock Rhino w/ Level 10 Pyro Pony = 17 hrs. *(Aperil Fool)* New!:D
Try 2 - Level 15 Rock Rhino w/ Level 10 Pyro Pony = 13 hrs. (Rampage)
Try 3 - Level 10 Vampire Cat w/ Level 10 Yak-O-Lantern = 12 hrs. (Armordillo):(

Nisisuza
08-14-15, 11:53 AM
Thank you, oo56!
It was my third try -Speed bred a Little 😏. Used cherub cub and Chocolate rabbit

oo56
08-14-15, 12:00 PM
Thank you, oo56!
It was my third try -Speed bred a Little ��. Used cherub cub and Chocolate rabbit

Sorry, I thought it was your 1st try! Oops!:rolleyes:

SummerNightSky
08-14-15, 12:00 PM
My nest is occupied for the next day and a half, so I'll hold off on breeding for now. I am very close to having the 5 million needed for the Hareon expansion, so I might breed Hareon with Armordillo to get a shot at Rubble Rooster, Daredevil, Fennec Shox, Gold Lion, all the Electric/Earth animals, and Money Badger.

I have all the other Earth/Fire non-event animals so doing straight Earth/Fire breeding seems a little boring.

31aug2002
08-14-15, 12:06 PM
Thank you, oo56!
It was my third try -Speed bred a Little ��. Used cherub cub and Chocolate rabbit
But I thought that limited animals could not be used for breeding.

SummerNightSky
08-14-15, 12:10 PM
But I thought that limited animals could not be used for breeding.
I think it is event type (Valentine's, Xmas, Cosmic, Music, etc.) animals that can't be used for breeding. Cherub Cub and Chocolate Rabbit are both Earth/Fire.

31aug2002
08-14-15, 12:12 PM
I think it is event type animals that can't be used for breeding. Cherub Cub and Chocolate Rabbit are both Earth/Fire.
Thanks for clarifying . Actually I don't have either so ...

My 1st try Aperil fool and Rampage .. 17hrs ... So I think another Aperil fool.

Sandybellee
08-14-15, 12:17 PM
So glad it's not limited since my nest is still occupied for quite a while too! Looking forward to welcoming the rooster to my forest. Good luck everybody!

tezzy37
08-14-15, 12:35 PM
I got 19 hours on my first try! That never happens! Rock Rhino and ruby razorback.

kat2021
08-14-15, 12:57 PM
Woot! Got it first try with moleten and unicorgi!!! Surprised because I rarely get time limited animals, I didn't get the magnetic mouse.

A2TUDE
08-14-15, 01:50 PM
19hrs
Good luck everyone:)

Gweenykay
08-14-15, 02:15 PM
I think it is event type (Valentine's, Xmas, Cosmic, Music, etc.) animals that can't be used for breeding. Cherub Cub and Chocolate Rabbit are both Earth/Fire.

Absolutely fantastic call Summer! Worked first time cherub and bulldog!! Many thanks you're a star. Sorry can't remember how to post photo as its an ultra rare happening for me!!

Gweenykay
08-14-15, 02:21 PM

Hope this is the photo, cherub cub and bulldog, 19 hrs breeding

SummerNightSky
08-14-15, 03:53 PM
Absolutely fantastic call Summer! Worked first time cherub and bulldog!! Many thanks you're a star. Sorry can't remember how to post photo as its an ultra rare happening for me!!
Actually it was Nisisuza who bred one using Cherub Cub and Chocolate Rabbit. Congrats on your very timely Rubble Rooster though :D

Buttercup0001
08-14-15, 04:50 PM
I love chickens/roosters, so id really like to breed this one. My 1st attempt resulted in a 12hr fail. Good luck all.

Hawksmoor
08-14-15, 04:52 PM
I hate Armordillo's almost as much as I hate Fairy Ferret's lol.

calvinxx
08-14-15, 11:35 PM
OMG I WAS USING HAREON AND ARMORDILLO TO TRY FOR THE ROOSTER AND ACTUALLY GOT A MONEY BADGER.
I can't even believe this is real. I must have tried over 200 tries since he has come out!!
After he is on the nest I might try some straight Earth/Fire for the rooster

ogreve
08-15-15, 12:01 AM
Welllllll,
I most definitely do not even want to try going for this with straight earth-fire combos, dreading yet another Armordillo onslaught. Sooo, now would be a great time to do what calvinxx just achieved: combine it with shots at the Money Badger. :)
I really need a unicorn too now, so I may alternate it with some 4-element attempts too.
Let's see if something cool can be obtained from this, without getting frustrated over an Armordillo Avalanche. :)

LizBaker
08-15-15, 12:54 AM
19hrs on 1st attempt with Bulldog + Pyro Pony👌🏻😇👍🏻😃

Sandybellee
08-15-15, 01:18 AM
OMG I WAS USING HAREON AND ARMORDILLO TO TRY FOR THE ROOSTER AND ACTUALLY GOT A MONEY BADGER.
I can't even believe this is real. I must have tried over 200 tries since he has come out!!

Congrats on the Money Badger!

Sandybellee
08-15-15, 01:20 AM
I'm also going for this with Hareon and Armordillo for a chance of a Money Badger. Here goes!

1 Fire Glider
2 Volcamel
3 Daredevil

LonePudding
08-15-15, 03:05 AM
Congrats calvinxx!!

I don't know whether to try for the Rooster + Ruby Razorback & Obsidian Cyclops OR Rooster + Money Badger.
Chances are, I won't get another ultra so soon XD

sweetdeda
08-15-15, 03:45 AM
Armadillos, armadillos, armadillos everywhere! Congrats to all those that were able to breed the rooster so quickly, be thankful you are not fighting the armadillo war.

Ratisorn
08-15-15, 05:11 AM
My combo first try Armordillo10 x Rock Rhino 15 = Rubble Rooster 19 hr

Check

Good Luck everyone .

sweetdeda
08-15-15, 05:23 AM
Congrats Ratisorn!
Way to go Calvinxx on your Money Badger!!!!!

Ratisorn
08-15-15, 05:34 AM
Congrats Ratisorn!
Way to go Calvinxx on your Money Badger!!!!!

Thank you.

ttrus11
08-15-15, 07:06 AM
It's beautiful, but I have no more space. TL please give us more extensions habitats and land. Or store the eggs from the nest in the storage , please please help us player who have reached the limit :(. I have spent a ton on this game. I'm out of space. It would behoove team lava to make more space since the ones who are out of space are probably the ones who spend money on the game

zena1818
08-15-15, 08:19 AM
So for this one if u don't have any limiteds aminals are u guys saying that it's going to be harder to get the limited using only non limits bc then it will save me time, I've only ever been able to breed a lubllbiosn and Mercat. I hear what ur saying in space for those that do pay money, for me I can't spend what I don't have, for the past year I've been taking care of my grandmother who has retacl cancer and with my 6 yr old no money for a sitter I haven't be able to work. I love playing these games but its stinks that it's so hard to breed animals u want bc u can't buy gems to do so or even be able ever get ones that u have to have a 100 gems or more for. I'm not complaining but i like the chance factor in getting animals, it ****s me when ur so close and don't have enough farms bc I got no space bc I don't have enough gold to upgrade land. For them or to clear the trees in the spaces I have open. Bascically I will only ever dream of being able to get anywere close to having maybe all the animals that are non limits and stick around longer or never go away. So all I'm saying is atleast those of u that use money u kw that ur not wasting it bc they make it far more harder to really get anywere without buying stuff, althought I think monster legends is worst in that department bc they limit how many habits u can have per level and its takes forever to level up in That game and they always throw new monsters everyday in ur face u can't buy. Bc they cost like I over a 1000 gems. So yeah i thought I'd make u feel better knowing u don't waste anything by spending gems bc that seems to be the only way to get anywere in these breeding egg type games. Althought I will always try to get limits but it looks like it's all armdillos for me again!!!!

Drachenia
08-15-15, 09:48 AM

Congratulations to Money Badger Calvinxx :D

Drachenia
08-15-15, 09:52 AM
Hi everybody, I am breeding with Ruby Razorback / Bulldog get 3x Armadillo and now I've breeding Bulldog / Bulldog get Armadillo

SummerNightSky
08-15-15, 10:20 AM
Expanded to Hareon, and they are now in the evolution flower. Since it'll be a day before they are done evolving, I've decided to do a couple attempts of straight Earth/Fire breeding in the meantime. If nothing else, it'll give me explosives.

Lv.15 Pyro Pony x Lv.10 Rock Rhino
1: 12 hours = Armordillo

I really like Armordillos, they are just so cute as babies and juveniles. I still sell them immediately after hatching, but I can't bring myself to hate them.

Congrats Calvinxx on your new Money Badger! It'd be awesome if we saw some more pop out of the woodwork while Rubble Rooster hunting!

31aug2002
08-15-15, 11:33 AM
My 2nd attempt with unicorgi+ rock rhino=12hrs... Armordillo :(

calvinxx
08-15-15, 12:07 PM
Thanks for all the congrats guys! I still can't believe it's real haha I can't wait to see the egg on the nest before I go to bed tonight!! I have been saving apples for a while as I've been concerned I would need them for the new fairytale quests so I actually just hit over 100,000 for the first time ever today! I think that should be enough to epic my Money Badger :)

ogreve
08-15-15, 01:41 PM
O.K. Hareon (10) + Armordillo (12) it is...

#1: Shock Fox [bad fail]
#2: Fireglider [bad fail]
#3: Terradactyl [EXCELLENT outcome: new animal!]
#4: Fennec Shox [Decent fail - I have one, but a second one is not too bad]
#5: 14 hours: Fennec Shox or Volcamel [Bad fail, now that I have two Fennec Shoxes and two Volcamels]

Wow!

I needed only 4 animals from this combination:
1) Money Badger 2x (24 hours)
2) Terradactyl (22 hours) √
3) Rubble Rooster (19 hours)

Then on my 3rd Money Badger formula attempt I managed to get the Terradactyl! That's a good one and I'm very happy with it! Now I've got the earth-electric breedables complete. :)

Update: I'm also alternating the Money Badger formula with some 4-element attempts:

#1: Thunder Mammoth (11) + Jackalope (12): Armordillo [bad fail]

catbuilder
08-15-15, 04:06 PM
Two Armordillo fails but third time's the charm!

Armordillo lvl 15 + Cherub Cub lvl 10 = 19 hrs

Whew.

SummerNightSky
08-15-15, 04:29 PM
So the shop says that Rubble Rooster is Super Rare, but his earnings are indicative of a Rare. So which is he?

Drachenia
08-15-15, 06:22 PM
Hi everybody, I am breeding with Ruby Razorback / Bulldog get 3x Armadillo and now I've breeding Bulldog / Bulldog get Armadillo
Hello have now with Bulldog / Bulldog get Volcamel.

calvinxx
08-15-15, 07:43 PM
So I sped my Money Badger a few hours to get him on the nest and then threw in my Electric Elk and Ruby Razorback for a 4 element shot at Unicorn and I still need Citrine Peregrin and guess what?!?! I got the Rubble Rooster first try!!!!
I'm so excited about my luck these days!!!!

sweetdeda
08-15-15, 07:46 PM
Wow that is awesome, I hope your luck continues.

mariyana2014
08-15-15, 10:29 PM
Got it in my 2nd attempt! :)
Pyro Pony + Magmacore = 19hrs

31aug2002
08-16-15, 01:33 PM
I have got the Dusky in my nest which will hatch before the tournament ends so will get much needed gems. Will again try for rooster then
Congratulations to all who got theirs.

debrasbistro
08-16-15, 08:24 PM
Super congrats!! Been trying the same combo for quite a while now. Very happy for you and good luck to all. No rooster yet but lots of other duplicates. Whoops, that was for Calvin about the money badger Good luck all!

31aug2002
08-16-15, 08:36 PM
# 3. Armadillo + unicorgi= 12 hrs armadillo :(:( sigh

SummerNightSky
08-16-15, 09:16 PM
Expanded to Hareon, and they are now in the evolution flower. Since it'll be a day before they are done evolving, I've decided to do a couple attempts of straight Earth/Fire breeding in the meantime. If nothing else, it'll give me explosives.

Lv.15 Pyro Pony x Lv.10 Rock Rhino
1. 12 hours = Armordillo
2. 17 hours = Aperil Fool (currently being produced)

Hareon is now a juvenile, so I can use him/her for breeding. I just put my Ra egg on the nest (gotta love the long hatch time :p), so it'll be a while before I can move the Aperil Fool egg to the nest and make attempt #3.

Lv.7 Hareon x Lv.10 Armordillo
1. 12 hours = Armordillo or Shock Fox

Buttercup0001
08-17-15, 12:04 AM
Nothing but 4 armordillos here ... congrats to those who have successfully bred the Rubble Rooster

Drachenia
08-17-15, 01:30 AM
Grumpf who does participate in Armadillo far throw! So with breeding Bulldog / Bulldog I got 2 more Armadillo and again 12 hours ugly Armadillo :( :( :(

karzaa
08-17-15, 03:05 AM
i tried many times but always more Armordillo :(

31aug2002
08-17-15, 03:33 AM
Like some one said earlier ... I hate armordilloesmuch as I hate fairy ferret, plant hers, chromadiles... All animals we get when we want something else..
TL must have thrown out a million armordillos ... And we r catching them all....:(:(:(

LonePudding
08-17-15, 04:18 AM
I'm going with the hareon x armordillo combo, hoping for some of calvin's luck :p

So far 3 armordillos, 1 shock fox, 1 volcamel.
Really hoping for the aperil fool, terradactyl, fennec shox or gold lion too.

YeahBabyBabylonian
08-17-15, 06:41 AM
So I got one of these on the first try and was pretty excited until I looked up its stats on the wiki. Rubble Rooster earns like a rare (391/hr at L15, same as Rampage) but has the same cost to feed as an ultra-rare like Crystal Unicorn. I wish they would stop doing this, I haven't even bothered to hatch my Wyburn for the same reason.

SummerNightSky
08-17-15, 06:50 AM
So I got one of these on the first try and was pretty excited until I looked up its stats on the wiki. Rubble Rooster earns like a rare (391/hr at L15, same as Rampage) but has the same cost to feed as an ultra-rare like Crystal Unicorn. I wish they would stop doing this, I haven't even bothered to hatch my Wyburn for the same reason.
Yeah, me too. It's not like a majority of players are sitting on piles and piles of food. I know I can't grow it fast enough :/

31aug2002
08-17-15, 08:49 AM
I bred Thorilla and volcamel got 19hrs
But don't know what it will be. Hope it's The elusive rooster

mrhammy48
08-17-15, 09:07 AM
Actually got it on my third try. Hareon and armadillo. Shocked as I haven't bred anything new for a while. I'm fine with it not earning as many coins, as I have 40+ million and nothing to use them for.

Drachenia
08-17-15, 01:09 PM

Grumpf who does participate in Armadillo far throw! So with breeding Bulldog / Bulldog I got 2 more Armadillo and again 12 hours ugly Armadillo :( :( :(
I have now accelerated with gems, I breed just with Hertvark / Obsidian Cyclops and got 3x Armardillo, Aperil Fool and now 13 hours Rampage. Congratulations to all the Rubble Rooster have get.
Hello I get finally Rubble Rooster
22908 22928

Buttercup0001
08-17-15, 11:49 PM
Nothing but 4 armordillos here ... congrats to those who have successfully bred the Rubble Rooster

A miracle happen this morning, I bred a Rubble Rooster with my Piro Pony and Rock Rhino. Previous attempts I used choc rabbit and other s.r. fire/earth hybrids but kept get armordillos. I thought keep it simple and yahooooo got a 19hr breed time :D good luck to those still trying

(I was gonna post this earlier but got busy)

HappyHeartBakery
08-18-15, 07:23 AM
Congrats all who had breed the rooster. (& bonus money badger in there).
I'm still plugging away. Usually trying with 4 elements in hopes I stumble into the 45 hr timer. Not much to report - although I have gotten some new animals for my forest, but mostly sellable fails. Good luck all

bakerystoe
08-18-15, 07:51 AM
I'm going with the hareon x armordillo combo, hoping for some of calvin's luck :p

So far 3 armordillos, 1 shock fox, 1 volcamel.
Really hoping for the aperil fool, terradactyl, fennec shox or gold lion too.

Hope u get too! I got thi aperil fool.yesterdae

Allixiandra
08-18-15, 09:50 AM
Yippieeeeh! Got it! I think it was my fourth try with Rock Rhino and Pyro Pony.

Congrats to everyone who also already did it and good luck to all who are still trying!

31aug2002
08-18-15, 11:06 AM
Hey guys keep trying you too will get it!
Got mine with thorilla and volcame.
Best of luck.

zaccy678
08-19-15, 12:00 AM
Wasn't particularly interested in this one, but looks like I've got it anyway with a random combo...
Armordillo and Turtisle :)

vulpesvulpes1
08-19-15, 12:30 AM
Got two of them in a row.

sweetdeda
08-19-15, 05:18 AM
Got two of them in a row.

Wow that's awesome, hopefully I will get back to trying soon, for now just concentrating on the storybook.

55lee55
08-20-15, 11:09 PM
Finally got him!