PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Lenkapon
08-11-15, 06:30 AM
Hello, I have a question. I know I can earn 6 gems for installing and play games, and I can earn 3 gems for reaching the certain level. BUT, will I still get gems for reaching levels if my level in the game that TL promoted already satisfied the goal?
I have earned all gems for installing and reaching levels in the other games that they promoted, but I just downloaded Bakery Story few days ago so will I still get the 3 gems goal?

So please answer my question :)

Note: I haven't done any "install applications" in BS yet.

LalaSmooth
08-11-15, 06:43 AM
Nope you will not get your 3 gems if you installed the latest version of Bakery Story, you'll only get the 6

LalaSmooth
08-11-15, 06:45 AM
I know it will say ''reach level 8 in Bakery Story'' but if you have already passed that level when you get the goal to install the latest version of Bakery Story then you will not get the 3 gems as you have possibly already passed this level

Lenkapon
08-11-15, 07:06 AM
Thank you so much LalaSmooth!
I know the "reach level xx" only appears once for 1 version in 1 game, but I meant I just downloaded Bakery Story, so that means I haven't completed any download goals that give free gems to my account in BS.
But, in the other games (FS, FS2, RS2,...), I have completed almost all download goals and reaching level goals, so the games that TL advertised- I have passed all levels required by the goals, so can I still get the 3 gems for my account in BS? If there is any goal?

twospoons
08-11-15, 11:49 AM
i believe i understood the question, but let me know if this isn't what you meant

in bakery story, when you receive a goal to download a new version of, for example, fashion story, where you are already a high level player, you will ONLY get the 6 gems to download. you will not see any goals to progress to a certain level if you have already passed that level in the game. you will only get "progress" goals and have the chance to receive the associated 3 gems in BS when you are below the goal level in the other game.

so if you get a goal to download candy blast mania (if you've never played that one before), by installing and leveling up you'll earn up to 15 gems.
if you get a goal to download a new version of RS2, which you have played in the original version before and are already past level 17, you will only earn 6 gems from the download.

bobbyrae
08-11-15, 05:08 PM
i believe i understood the question, but let me know if this isn't what you meant

in bakery story, when you receive a goal to download a new version of, for example, fashion story, where you are already a high level player, you will ONLY get the 6 gems to download. you will not see any goals to progress to a certain level if you have already passed that level in the game. you will only get "progress" goals and have the chance to receive the associated 3 gems in BS when you are below the goal level in the other game.

so if you get a goal to download candy blast mania (if you've never played that one before), by installing and leveling up you'll earn up to 15 gems.
if you get a goal to download a new version of RS2, which you have played in the original version before and are already past level 17, you will only earn 6 gems from the download.

This has been my experience too.

Lenkapon
08-11-15, 08:29 PM

Thank you so much! That's answered my questions!
But I'm so upset ...

Bakerling
08-13-15, 11:10 PM

It is best that we all the games so that we don't missed out for any free gems.

miner48er
08-18-15, 10:27 PM
Can I save my old account that's storm I'd is goldenfifi

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
08-18-15, 11:02 PM
I had a goal to install the new update for Monopoly Bingo, which I got 6 gems for (I'm past level 50), then opened it and it said congrats for reaching level xx (a really low level, usually 12-14) and gave me 3 more gems.

twospoons
08-19-15, 12:56 AM
That's so weird! But lucky you.

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
08-20-15, 11:11 AM
That's so weird! But lucky you.

Right! I was like, thank you glitch!

Tina5805
01-26-16, 08:29 PM
How do i log out of monopoly bingo and log in a diierent user

twospoons
01-26-16, 10:13 PM
I don't know, but you may have more luck asking in the monopoly bingo forum: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?320-MONOPOLY-Bingo!