PDA

View Full Version : Anubis not clearing light box

yorkeme
08-10-15, 08:16 AM
The puzzle pal Anubis is supposed to "clear" one light box. For the past few weeks at least, Anubis is only "charging" one light box.

I noticed this a few weeks ago when I was playing some stages that did not have the box with goals to clear. I thought maybe it was because there weren't actual goals to clear. However I am now playing stages with the "goal box" and I see that it is still not clearing the light box.

The most recent stage I played and noticed this error is stage 122.

BTW, already emailed support. Just thought I would post here in case others have noticed this or wondered about it.

Kind regards, Emily

Sent from my iPhone

[S8] Regina
08-10-15, 03:11 PM
Hi there!

In this level, you will need to get rid of 3 lit boxes. You start the board with 6 unlit boxes. Once you match enough Yellow jewels for Anubis, he will clear a box, making it light up. Once all 6 boxes are lit, it will all clear and goes toward the Goal total.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

yorkeme
08-10-15, 10:29 PM
Regina;1156537']Hi there!

In this level, you will need to get rid of 3 lit boxes. You start the board with 6 unlit boxes. Once you match enough Yellow jewels for Anubis, he will clear a box, making it light up. Once all 6 boxes are lit, it will all clear and goes toward the Goal total.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Regina, please double check the ability for Anubis vs all the other puzzle pals with a light box ability. I have attached pictures with each puzzle pals ability. Anubis "clears" one light box and if I am reading your reply correctly, you seem to be saying that it "charges" a light box. I am certain that you are referring to the "charging" ability, which is what all of the other puzzle pals do, charge one box (within the actual game board). Anubis is the only puzzle pal that "clears"

I don't mean any disrespect, but I have been playing Diamond Quest for many months now and have had Anubis in my lineup for quite some time. I have played with Anubis in many stages and I have seen that by getting the required 19 Yellow gems that it did in fact "clear" a light box goal requirement, until recently.

I guess the best way to phrase this question is this: Please explain the difference in the pals that "charge" a light box with Anubis which "clears" a light box?

here are the pictures of the pals with these abilities:

22716 22717 22718 22719 22720

yorkeme
08-10-15, 10:34 PM
Here are the remaining pictures:

22721 22722 22723

[S8] Regina
08-11-15, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the additional reports. We will check on this again and report it over to the team.

[S8] Regina
08-12-15, 11:18 AM
This has been fixed. The Pal Anubis now Charges 1 Light box, same with the rest of his Pals that Charges 1 Light Box as well.

yorkeme
08-27-15, 08:38 AM
Regina;1157309']This has been fixed. The Pal Anubis now Charges 1 Light box, same with the rest of his Pals that Charges 1 Light Box as well.
Awe!!!! I now see what Storm8 did to fix this! You CHANGED the ability description for Anubis from "CLEARS" one light box to "CHARGES" one light box! I think this STINKS! Shame on you Storm8!

feeling robbed and deceived!!!

[S8] Regina
08-27-15, 08:56 AM
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the game cannot remove a light box from the board. The team fixed the wording to match all the other Pals with this ability. If you have further questions about your account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you!

yorkeme
08-27-15, 09:01 AM
Regina;1164371']Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately the game cannot remove a light box from the board. The team fixed the wording to match all the other Pals with this ability. If you have further questions about your account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. Thank you! Regina, prior to my reporting this issue, Anubis DID IN FACT "clear" one light box after matching 19 gems! It's pretty schetchy to me. What other puzzle pal abilities have you changed mid-game? And what I mean by clear is to clear the goal not to remove the light box from the game board.

[S8] Regina
09-01-15, 02:31 PM
Regina, prior to my reporting this issue, Anubis DID IN FACT "clear" one light box after matching 19 gems! It's pretty schetchy to me. What other puzzle pal abilities have you changed mid-game? And what I mean by clear is to clear the goal not to remove the light box from the game board.

Please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account and questions about other changes in the game.