PDA

View Full Version : Really bad neighbors

Unregistered
02-13-11, 09:15 PM
Uggh, what do you do about neighbors that only add you to expand? I send gifts everyday, and I TRY to tip everyday. I have 92 neighbors and I know I can only accept 20 gifts per day.
My question is: can you delete neighbors? and How?
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so It may be obvious, but I've missed it.
My second question is: How many neighbors are you allowed to have?
Am I stuck with these guys forever? I don't want to be.
Thanks for all your replies
If you need a good neighbor

cherbear45

Unregistered
02-13-11, 09:35 PM
Uggh, what do you do about neighbors that only add you to expand? I send gifts everyday, and I TRY to tip everyday. I have 92 neighbors and I know I can only accept 20 gifts per day.

cherbear45

Go to your Social page and at the top towards the left hand side is a little button that says "Edit". Click on that and then go down your list and delete anyone you want. When you are done, tap the Edit button again to close it.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 09:39 PM

cherbear45

To delete: go to your neighbor list and hit the edit button on the top. hit remove next to everyone you want to remove. hit edit again. the neighbor will now be gone.

Neighbors: I have seen some posts where people say they have 2,000. I believe that is the limit.

You can have the neighbors that you want. No one will tell you who to have as a neighbor. If you get someone you decide you don't want anymore, just delete them. I delete neighbors when their star level gets down to 1 & 0. If they are not going to take care of me, I am not going to return the favor.

Mrs Snipem

(please come join me: www.storytalk.proboards.com)

Unregistered
02-17-11, 07:06 PM
I delete neighbors who doesn't send me any gift. and also delete those who sends cheap gifts everyday.

you can reject those cheap gift and still receive 20 good gifts like stew & chicken.

Unregistered
02-18-11, 02:23 PM
I swear when I first started playing (about a week ago) there was a way to buy things by selling neighbors...was this true or did I just dream it?