PDA

View Full Version : Interstellar Gateway Habitat (comments)

krystynam
08-08-15, 07:40 PM
While I am really not that fond of it myself, I have to admit that the Interstellar Gateway habitat is well worth buying! Not only does it hold 4 dragons, but it is also a 3 colour habitat - black, blue and purple

On sale right now for 250 gold, cheaper than the other 3 color habitats, and can hold 1 more dragon. I've bought a couple. They go well with the black sands habitats.

Here's my current set up (need to save up coins to get more black sands but this is it for now)

Kennedward
08-08-15, 07:52 PM
Yea, it's a new habitat I would recommend buying

jim23cash
08-09-15, 02:09 AM
I love it! Not only does it hold 4 Dragons(Thanks for listening S8!) but it holds 3 colors! Awesome! Now if I only had somewhere to put one, or any for that matter...I'd like several. Wish we could store our gold purchased 3-Dragon habitats.

Sandybellee
08-09-15, 02:25 AM
It looks very nice next to the black sands! Too bad I'm so low on gold and haven't had a sale for more than a week now. You would think they would offer a gold sale to everyone to coincide with the events and offers like this one. Oh well! Saves me money since I will not buy gold for full price.

twospoons
08-09-15, 02:38 AM
I like the 4 dragons & 3 colors, but I can't get over the Stargate.

Sandybellee
08-09-15, 03:18 AM
I like the 4 dragons & 3 colors, but I can't get over the Stargate.

I actually kind of love the stargate! Would love to have the full set of the current event and tournament dragons in this habitat. Or even just three of them.

I'm pretty sure I would get it if I get a gold sale before the habitat sale is over. (Hint hint!)