PDA

View Full Version : Problems loading game

woowoo69
08-08-15, 10:35 AM
I have been playing on my iPhone for a while and am level 34, recently I cannot get the game to load properly, I click the icon and the game loads with the title and then goes to the game and the news page loads for about 5 seconds and then it just goes straight back to my home screen. I have tried emptying the cache and sometimes it was working if I switched the phone off and on again but this doesn't make any difference now. I have been playing dragon story for the same length of time and am level 58 on that. I haven't been able to do tournaments or get very far in events as I never know when I will be able to get on the game. Does anyone have any ideas why this could be happening please?

Smaragdas
08-18-15, 09:10 PM
<...>I click the icon and the game loads with the title and then goes to the game and the news page loads for about 5 seconds and then it just goes straight back to my home screen. I have tried emptying the cache and sometimes it was working if I switched the phone off and on again but this doesn't make any difference now.

I have exactly the same issue. Updates do not help. My iPOD cannot update to the latest OS anymore, but I do not think it causes the problems. Other Storm8 games run just fine, never crashes. Very dissapointed. I invested quite a lot of money in the game. Please find the solution. I suggest removing "News feed" from the game, I suspect it may cause the crashes.

jim23cash
08-18-15, 09:23 PM
There is another thread with lots of us having the same problem. We are being told that it's our devices fault. Right now, the only work around I know is to delete the game and reinstall every time you open it. :(