PDA

View Full Version : 🌅🌅dragon story needs resolving🌅🌅

MountainKingDragon
08-07-15, 08:26 PM
HI PLEASE HELP IM UNABLE TO VISIT MOST OF MY NEIGHBOURS BECAUSE GAME KEEPS BOOTING ME OUT CONSTANTLY NOT JUST MYSELF MOST OF MY NEIGHBOURS ARE EXPERIANCING SAME PROBLEMS VERY FRUSTERATEING... IS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIANCING SAME ISSUES..??? Please let me know Thankyou 😄👍👍

belarica
08-07-15, 08:37 PM
Are you playing on a kindle? My kindles dragon story crashed constantly after a year or so of playing.

mbyte68
08-08-15, 04:52 AM
mine does same on my BTC Flame tab quad core its ment to be also , the game is in need of badly optermising even the wheel takes ages to get to spin also :/

MountainKingDragon
08-08-15, 07:40 PM
Hi thanks for replying Hun I'm playing on IPad no matter how many times I restart game even uninstall i still get booted of game these games seriously need optimising something needs to be done to solve these issues...������

MountainKingDragon
08-08-15, 07:44 PM
Hi Hun yes same here everything running slow no matter how many times I restart or even uninstall game I still get booted off they definitely need to optimise these games I can barely visit most of my nbrs anymore this sucks ��TL needs to address these problems so us gamers can enjoy it without interference we should be able to visit big islands I can't as my iPad constantly crashes every time ������

krystynam
08-08-15, 07:49 PM
Which iPad do you have?

MountainKingDragon
08-08-15, 07:59 PM
iOS 5.1 but my neighbours have same issues they have iOS 6 Hun ������

krystynam
08-08-15, 08:05 PM
Sorry if I wasn't clear, I meant which iPad do you have, not which version of iOS. I find that the older iPads don't have enough ooommmphhhhh (lol)(that's my technical word for power) to handle games like DS with a lot of animation on screen at one time,.

Personally I have no issues w DS on my iPad Air 2. It's all I use :) iOS 8.4

I'm sorry you are having difficulties though, that's sooooo frustrating.

MountainKingDragon
08-08-15, 08:14 PM
Oh right sorry Hun lol my iPad has no name just a standard iPad but at beginning of this update everything been fine up until now so FRUSTERATEING Hun I'm saving for A better iPad at the moment as IOS 9 in beta looks awesome pricey though Awesome device u have Hun my iPad defo doesn't have a brand name which is Crazy just Apple logo ������

krystynam
08-08-15, 08:38 PM
Oh right sorry Hun lol my iPad has no name just a standard iPad but at beginning of this update everything been fine up until now so FRUSTERATEING Hun I'm saving for A better iPad at the moment as IOS 9 in beta looks awesome pricey though Awesome device u have Hun my iPad defo doesn't have a brand name which is Crazy just Apple logo ������

Sounds like u might have #1 or 2. I wonder if that is what's creating your issues...... I gave my mom my #1 awhile back, she used it to play trivia games on for a long time after they stopped updating it. It lasted a long time, can't remember exactly how long but to the point that all apps specified different iOS requirements than what she had, at that point the iPad became a note pad because it couldn't handle the requirements of newer apps.
That's why I was asking which one u had. I know it doesn't help your issues but sometimes just knowing that it's a hardware issue helps the frustration.

chewingthecud
08-09-15, 03:41 AM
Try updating your ISO to the latest version. That seemed to have helped me. I use a first generation IPad mini 16GB. I had more than 7GB free but I couldn't even boot up my game until I did the upgrade. I hope that helps.:)

MountainKingDragon
08-11-15, 04:47 AM
How come you can play Dragon story on iPad 2 it's not available on my iPad 2 iOS 8.4 please reply thanks Hun 😄👍👍

MountainKingDragon
08-11-15, 04:50 AM
Hi Hun just got an iPad 2 mini iOS 8.4 but dragon story not available on App store ??? Dissappointed Hun it should be available on all devices 😄👍👍

MountainKingDragon
08-11-15, 04:53 AM
My other iPad is indeed iPad 1 first generation that's what annoys me the most because certain apps is only available on certain devices like Dragon story 😄

krystynam
08-11-15, 11:18 PM
How come you can play Dragon story on iPad 2 it's not available on my iPad 2 iOS 8.4 please reply thanks Hun ������

I have no idea. Perhaps it's a hardware or memory issue. You can eliminate it being not available for iOS 8.4 cuz many ppl are using that exact version of iOS as it's the current version.
I've just looked at the DS compatibility requirements which are iOS version 5.1.1 or later. So if you meet those requirements you should be able to get it.