PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Bingo??

scrubbybubbles39
08-07-15, 02:08 PM
Is Boardwalk Bingo an updated version of Monopoly? Looks like it is... All of my progress transferred when I opened up the app for the first time, but, it won't connect to Facebook for some reason??

PikaSquirrel
08-07-15, 05:55 PM
We'll look into this.

alicemonte
08-07-15, 07:37 PM
Did the same for me...but received processing errors which first wiped out my dices on Monopoly Bingo (44 to 4 - I bought 11 more with gems) and then did the same thing to Monopoly Boardwalk (went from 60 to 15...the same amount I had after I added gems from the other game). I sent service requests to Storm8. I would NOT BUY (with real $$s) until this is fixed!!

They must be separate games because it gave me a 30 gem bonus for downloading and playing the Boardwalk game. I was going back and forth on them, getting different gem, dollar and dice amounts...until the glitches.

I only use this on my iPad.

scrubbybubbles39
08-08-15, 05:59 AM
Yeah, I use it on my iPad too but they are synced on mine,,

scrubbybubbles39
08-08-15, 06:02 AM
Oh, btw, my issue with not being able to log into Boardwalk bingo was solved by logging out of Monoply bingo... FYI

PikaSquirrel
08-10-15, 03:57 PM
Issue of not being able to log into Facebook through Boardwalk Bingo has been fixed. Thanks for your patience!

JoJoOhNo76
09-07-15, 02:44 PM
I played Monopoly bingo until I lost all my dice except 1. When I opened Boardwalk bingo, all my dice were gone except 1 and I know I had a lot more. Are they synced together? If so, I would not have downloaded Boardwalk ... it seems pointless. Please advise

Stormy8ID8Stormy
09-07-15, 08:32 PM
I am losing dice regularly, and I'm not sure why. I should receive 39 per day, but after collecting for 2 days and not playing, I had only 42 when I opened TO play. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help.

PikaSquirrel
09-08-15, 11:33 AM
If you seem to be missing Dice, please write to support@storm8.com so a support agent can look into this for you. Thank you.

RachaelS31
04-05-16, 02:18 PM
I play monopoly bingo on my and andriod phone. I just got a tablet so I downloaded the app onto it but it dosen't show my progress on it. it comes up as a brand new game. how can I get it to pull up my actual game?

kooky panda
04-05-16, 06:43 PM
I play monopoly bingo on my and andriod phone. I just got a tablet so I downloaded the app onto it but it dosen't show my progress on it. it comes up as a brand new game. how can I get it to pull up my actual game?
You will need to transfer your storm ID from your old device to your new device. You will need to use a game shown in post 1 of the [iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com./showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)
thread.
Once you transfer one game, all games under the old device will also transfer over.

blitz_kr
07-08-16, 03:46 PM
...how can 2different players each play his own game using a shared device, please??
thank you!

kooky panda
07-08-16, 05:37 PM
...how can 2different players each play his own game using a shared device, please??
thank you!

[iOS & Android] New Login feature in Limited Games! (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!)

There is a login feature that players can use to login into their games on different devices.
See above link to the thread. Post 1 gives you information of how this is done.