PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

Pages : [1] 2

Jennerwein1
08-07-15, 10:42 AM
Just started. 1. Plant fir apples x2. Good thing I did not start a 20 hr crop. Phew!22630

There haven't been any changes made to the Time of Dragons event. The challenges you face may be different depending upon your individual level.

Edit (KP)

Alright here we go again, a new Dragon Tales event. The only difference, this time we have 10 chapters to complete. So good luck to you all. I will list the 10 chapters below ;)

Chapter 1&2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Final chapter

Good luck peeps :)

tengoambre123
08-07-15, 10:45 AM
this one looks like it's gonna be good! happy i have some food stored up (with my nest almost available) cause i know we'll be evolving something to level 10.

belarica
08-07-15, 10:50 AM
10 chapters this time

tengoambre123
08-07-15, 10:53 AM
better make sure you have gems to craft spell scrolls (if any of the previous events are any indication)

MaribouMay
08-07-15, 10:53 AM
22634 click to make image larger
Current Event will automatically start on Tuesday August 11th at 10:30 am Pacific time if you don't start it sooner.

I wrote up some guidelines after the last Dragon Tales Event. Note that this information is based on past events and may differ from the current event.

How it works:
The event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thursday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.
Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon.
There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related d?cor, food, or maps. If you complete the event, you will receive a second dragon.
If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
Each task may be skipped by using gold. Sometimes parts of tasks may be skipped by using gold such as any task that needs to be done more than once.
Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.
These events are iOS only.

When to Start:
You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 7 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish.
The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
Starting a day or two after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.

General Tips:
Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temptation, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle as it will cost you 12 gold instead of the 30 gold required for each battle if you skip the task from the event interface.

Troubleshooting:
If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it, try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home buton and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.
When prompted to feed your dragon, usually on the second day, feed it any amount equal to or greater than the prompted amount. If your dragon needs to evolve first, evolve it and then feed it. There should be time on day 2 to do this easily. Or you can pay the gold to skip this step, usually a very small amount of gold.

Planning for the next Dragon Tales Event:
Have the gemstones on hand to craft 2 Spell Scrolls (2 small yellow & 2 small green gemstones). The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone thugh it may not be th color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a smal green or a small red gemstone so it may take several tries to get a small green gemstones by trading Wild dragons.
Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1. So far, the most food required has been 100,000.
Have an assortment of small gemstones on hand to craft some required item. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item.

Clark_Wayne
08-07-15, 11:12 AM
Can't start it yet :( just started 5h diamondates !
Hope there will be a big amount of apples in rewards :D

tengoambre123
08-07-15, 12:01 PM
i finished chapter 1 and have the prize dragon in the nest (5 Hour incubation). Can't decide if it makes sense to skip to the next act (for 5 gold, its 12 hour wait) seeing as im sure we'll have to raise this baby to a level 4

funkydiva6
08-07-15, 12:01 PM
Act 2 of 3 is to harvest the firapples x2
Act 3 of 3 is to visit 2 neighbors

The prize is the Astro dragon! He looks like a dragon version of a robocop lol

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 12:09 PM
I'm so not ready for this! Started anyway. So glad I'll at least get the robo-dragon!

funkydiva6
08-07-15, 12:14 PM
I know! I'm not ready either! This plus the flash tournament? Way too much going on :eek:

amerirish
08-07-15, 12:23 PM
Can all of you who have already started also post the wait time between chapters? That would be super sweet & helpful!! :D

funkydiva6
08-07-15, 12:24 PM
Can all of you who have already started also post the wait time between chapters? That would be super sweet & helpful!! :D

Mine says Chapter 2 will start in 11hr 35mins right now

ninasidstorm8
08-07-15, 12:46 PM
FYI. The Visit Neighbor task has to be a neighbor not a community member and it has to be a neighbor that you haven't visited that day yet. You don't need to tap on any habitats. Need to remember to leave a few neighbors to visit for update days.

owa411
08-07-15, 12:46 PM
Alright here we go again, a new Dragon Tales event. The only difference, this time we have 10 chapters to complete. So good luck to you all. I will list the 10 chapters below ;)

Chapter 1&2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Next post will be the remaining chapters ;)

owa411
08-07-15, 12:49 PM
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Final chapter

Peggyg723
08-07-15, 12:54 PM
Thank you!!!

amerirish
08-07-15, 01:05 PM
Mine says Chapter 2 will start in 11hr 35mins right now

Thanks so much, that's very helpful :)

FYI. The Visit Neighbor task has to be a neighbor not a community member and it has to be a neighbor that you haven't visited that day yet. You don't need to tap on any habitats. Need to remember to leave a few neighbors to visit for update days.

Good tip; thanks!

Marmalademuffin
08-07-15, 01:10 PM
thanks, so very helpful!

belarica
08-07-15, 01:11 PM
Yikes!! We have to raise 2 dragons to level 10 this time.

ninasidstorm8
08-07-15, 01:15 PM
Thanks Owa411, It doesn't look too difficult once you know what to expect.

Kennedward
08-07-15, 01:16 PM
Just starting now, not sure how I'll do this time around

mystctattoo
08-07-15, 01:23 PM
I know that this is probably a long shot since this event seems to be a complete surprise but does anyone know a total on the food count to get both epic?

Kennedward
08-07-15, 01:24 PM
Just started, hopefully will be able to finish

chewingthecud
08-07-15, 01:28 PM
All good but I just used all my food for the level 15 and my one baby Prime dragon. Down to 10000 food from near 1M! Bad timing!

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 01:35 PM

I just finished the chapter and the timer showed 10 hours and 28 minutes. Astro is on the nest now! :)

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 01:37 PM
Thanks so much for the information!

freshfunin2008
08-07-15, 01:56 PM
Thank you very much. Start saving food and stop raising dragons to level 15 for 10 days. lol

sophiensissi
08-07-15, 02:03 PM
I know that this is probably a long shot since this event seems to be a complete surprise but does anyone know a total on the food count to get both epic?

I'm not sure exactly, but I recall I needed about 100,000 for the other journeys like this one. It's a lot! And, I'm low on apples because I'm trying to evolve dragons to level 15.

Another tip is not to craft your mining dragon yet. You will need to leave crafting open for this journey and can't waste 2 days on he mining dragon. But, they are giving us two pieces for every mine in order to get the mining dragon. That is until Sunday. Sorry if I'm not making sense, but I don't know the official words for all of these things. :)

funkydiva6
08-07-15, 02:06 PM
Looks like its 48,075 apples to raise the Astro to a level 10. But for one of the chapters, you get a Portal dragon as a prize and you have to raise that one to level 10 as well! Another 48,075 apples for him. So just under 100,000 for the whole dragons tales event!

AwesomeChefDad
08-07-15, 02:13 PM
I think they start each new chapter at midnight PST, that is what it seems and I dont like it. Starting at 10 PST or 8 PST would be better.

And 100k food when we are trying to save up for the level 15 seems like a waste to me. It takes a LONG TIME to save up 100k food.

tuffyjkitten
08-07-15, 02:15 PM

Chapters always unlock at midnight heading into the following day. If you speed today to do chapter 2 you still have to wait until the 3rd day (Sunday) to get the next goal. Everyone's times are different.

freshfunin2008
08-07-15, 02:21 PM
Looks like TL has been successful with getting lots of gold from these tales. It seems like we just finished one. I think they are counting on people to use gold esp with a 10 day event.

tengoambre123
08-07-15, 02:23 PM
can't wait for that portal dragon! im happy that once again, i like the chapter dragons more than the grand prize

xxxe
08-07-15, 02:35 PM
Hey did anybody put Astro on the nest yet? How long until it hatches?

YeahBabyBabylonian
08-07-15, 02:36 PM
Thanks for all the info, do you have any idea of the cost to start each chapter early? I am going to be unavailable all next weekend and will likely have to complete the last 2-3 chapters early if I want to finish this event. I'm a little worried because the "start early" costs always seem to be really high for the last few chapters.

Dcdonn
08-07-15, 02:57 PM
5 hours

Dcdonn
08-07-15, 03:25 PM
This is great !!! Thx!

sophiensissi
08-07-15, 03:44 PM
If you don't finish a chapter one day, then when you complete it the next chapter will start right away. They open one chapter each day, beginning the day you start. But, if you finish a chapter early, the next chapter won't start until midnight pacific standard time.

disneypassholder
08-07-15, 03:48 PM
i finished chapter 1 and have the prize dragon in the nest (5 Hour incubation). Can't decide if it makes sense to skip to the next act (for 5 gold, its 12 hour wait) seeing as im sure we'll have to raise this baby to a level 4

I have never benefited from skipping levels, early. Later, as the levels become more time consuming, yes, but I'm usually done with the content of the first half by the afternoon.

disneypassholder
08-07-15, 03:50 PM
My experience has always been that each chapter begins at midnight (provided that you have finished the previous chapter).

belarica
08-07-15, 03:50 PM
Looks like TL has been successful with getting lots of gold from these tales. It seems like we just finished one. I think they are counting on people to use gold esp with a 10 day event.

That's what I was thinking. I want more events like fun in the sun. Those reward based on commitment, no luck or gold involved.

disneypassholder
08-07-15, 03:52 PM

As long as I plant diamondates every 5 hours, I am usually done getting the dragon to epic by the 4th or 5th day.

saghaven
08-07-15, 03:54 PM
So glad I chose not to do the level 15 thing with the dragons. I bet a lot of people ****ed their food supply with that.

This will be awesome. Luckily by the time you really have to win battles the tournament will be over

xxxe
08-07-15, 03:55 PM
My experience has always been that each chapter begins at midnight (provided that you have finished the previous chapter).

It's whatever time reset is for you. I'm eastern time zone so my chapters don't start until 3am. During the last 2 chapters I usually set an alarm on my phone for 3 so I can start. I wake up a million times a night anyway so it doesn't bother me much but that's the only way I don't need to spend gold to complete. If I were to wait until morning I don't think I would finish in time.

owa411
08-07-15, 04:08 PM
Thanks for all the info, do you have any idea of the cost to start each chapter early? I am going to be unavailable all next weekend and will likely have to complete the last 2-3 chapters early if I want to finish this event. I'm a little worried because the "start early" costs always seem to be really high for the last few chapters.

Don't have that information. So sorry...

And you're all welcome ;)

bozotc19
08-07-15, 04:15 PM
One of the problems will be the arena battles. With current tournament, we will have battle foes with 10% chanance of winning...so winning 3 or 4 battles against super hard foes will nigh impossible for many of us. They should not combine these two events together!,,

Kennedward
08-07-15, 04:18 PM
Just finished Chapter 1

Kennedward
08-07-15, 04:19 PM
Just finished Chapter 1 now

bozotc19
08-07-15, 04:20 PM
Oh, just noticed that I have a stinking 33hr virtue on my nest and the fricking ivory dragon waiting at my craft site which I will have to unload before I can craft any spell scrolls....now that just sucks

Kennedward
08-07-15, 04:21 PM
Oh, just noticed that I have a stinking 33hr virtue on my nest and the fricking ivory dragon waiting at my craft site which I will have to unload before I can craft any spell scrolls....now that just sucks

I also have a 33hr Virtue, plus a 15hr Laserlight, which means I'll won't be able to hatch that new dragon anytime soon, probably will also mean I won't get to start Chapter 2 until 2 days later

owa411
08-07-15, 04:23 PM

Yup same here: also crafting an ivory dragon... But I think it will hatch just in time when crafting spell scroll ;)

freshfunin2008
08-07-15, 04:28 PM
Astro is on the nest in all accounts. I will then level up and start to evolve before bed time.

tengoambre123
08-07-15, 05:04 PM
the wait time between chapters is ridiculous :mad: I skipped through to Chapter 2 and now I have to wait 1d and 6hrs for Chapter 3 so that was pretty pointless. I'll just make sure to have my Astro already on his quest and a spell scroll already crafting but seriously, this is annoying.

tuffyjkitten
08-07-15, 05:38 PM
the wait time between chapters is ridiculous :mad: I skipped through to Chapter 2 and now I have to wait 1d and 6hrs for Chapter 3 so that was pretty pointless. I'll just make sure to have my Astro already on his quest and a spell scroll already crafting but seriously, this is annoying.

Skipping is not a good plan at the beginning. Possibly at the end if pressed for playing time but they only unlock one chapter a day. There's a great guide at the beginning of this thread on these events.

mystctattoo
08-07-15, 05:53 PM
Looks like its 48,075 apples to raise the Astro to a level 10. But for one of the chapters, you get a Portal dragon as a prize and you have to raise that one to level 10 as well! Another 48,075 apples for him. So just under 100,000 for the whole dragons tales event!

Thank you very much!! I was a little panicked that we would need 100k per dragon since I used up all my food yesterday trying to get at least 1 dragon to 15

belarica
08-07-15, 06:02 PM
Thank you very much!! I was a little panicked that we would need 100k per dragon since I used up all my food yesterday trying to get at least 1 dragon to 15

That's a huge relief! I was preparing for the worst but only needing 100k apples..phew

kisten
08-07-15, 07:27 PM
I couldn't find my astro dragon in the storage. Forced close, no dragon. Delete & reinstall, still no dragon.

JetteG
08-07-15, 07:40 PM
Thanks so much for the info on the chapters. Without that info I would not have a chance at completing any tale event.

roguebee
08-07-15, 07:56 PM
One of the problems will be the arena battles. With current tournament, we will have battle foes with 10% chanance of winning...so winning 3 or 4 battles against super hard foes will nigh impossible for many of us. They should not combine these two events together!,,

Considering that your first arena battles don't start until day 4, isn't that Monday, the day after the flash tournament ends?

debrasbistro
08-07-15, 08:45 PM
Had to speed up some crops but that's ok. Good luck everyone!

long3000
08-07-15, 09:09 PM
Chapter 3 act 1: Complete Infinity and Beyond at the Quest Outpost (3 Hour duration, uses Astro dragon)

ecxtasy
08-07-15, 11:23 PM
So we can already have a spell scroll crafting before we need it? This is my first event!

Sandybellee
08-08-15, 12:47 AM
So we can already have a spell scroll crafting before we need it? This is my first event!

That's how it was in the last event at least ( that was my first one). Just be careful not to collect it before you get the task asking for it! Good luck! :)

Splashy81
08-08-15, 12:48 AM
Thanks!! I was waiting for your post! So helpful!!!

sophiensissi
08-08-15, 12:59 AM
Chapter 2 act 1 of 3: harvest 3 buffbeats

Anaboe
08-08-15, 01:48 AM
I have fed my Astro Dragon to lvl 3 (ready to evolve) before I had the goal "feed your Astro 20 times". So, I tried force-closing the game, but this did not work: I still had to feed it, which is impossible, since my Evolving Temple is bussy.

So it seems I can't work ahead this time...

Anyone else noticed the same?

sophiensissi
08-08-15, 03:11 AM
Chapter 2 act 1 of 3: harvest 3 buffbeats

Act 2 visit 3 neighbors
Act 3 feed astro dragon 20 times

lildvil
08-08-15, 03:35 AM
Ty for the info owa411...another tales event that I'll never get to complete thanks to battle arena..why do they always have to include battles..lol..well I do wish my fellow players all the best of luck.

PepperWoo
08-08-15, 04:09 AM
I have fed my Astro Dragon to lvl 3 (ready to evolve) before I had the goal "feed your Astro 20 times". So, I tried force-closing the game, but this did not work: I still had to feed it, which is impossible, since my Evolving Temple is bussy.

So it seems I can't work ahead this time...

Anyone else noticed the same?

Yeah, the 'feed 20 apples' part doesn't work in advance. It's been like that in the past dragon tales events too.

Sandybellee
08-08-15, 04:22 AM
For me it didn't want to register harvesting buffbeets although I went to harvest them from the "go" button on the goal. After harvesting about 12 times I closed the app, relaunched it and finally got the dragon mother's congratulations. Maybe she was taking a nap! ;)

But it had better register the spell scroll if I manage to get a yellow gem for it to be able to make one in time!

synasuga
08-08-15, 04:28 AM
my game started me over to the previous step in chapter 3.

Anaboe
08-08-15, 04:35 AM
Yeah, the 'feed 20 apples' part doesn't work in advance. It's been like that in the past dragon tales events too.

In previous events you could raise your dragon to lvl 10 in advance, sometimes you had to force close your game, but it always registered. This way you could save lots of time.

It seems you can't any longer...

Racer228
08-08-15, 05:36 AM
Can anyone post all the chapters and and what you have to do to complete them? That would be extremely helpful!!

PepperWoo
08-08-15, 05:47 AM
In previous events you could raise your dragon to lvl 10 in advance, sometimes you had to force close your game, but it always registered. This way you could save lots of time.

It seems you can't any longer...

But those are two different tasks - one is the act of feeding and one is raising. It is true that the raising part can be done in advance for all the previous events, but the one on Act 2 particularly says 'feed' so it actually has to recognize being fed 20 apples when you reach the task in order to register.

Sandybellee
08-08-15, 06:02 AM
Can anyone post all the chapters and and what you have to do to complete them? That would be extremely helpful!!

There's another thread by Owa411 with all the info. :)

freesiawoods
08-08-15, 07:04 AM
But those are two different tasks - one is the act of feeding and one is raising. It is true that the raising part can be done in advance for all the previous events, but the one on Act 2 particularly says 'feed' so it actually has to recognize being fed 20 apples when you reach the task in order to register.

This is correct.

I haven't started on my tales yet. Too much stress with tourney and real life going on. Hope I don't regret it later.

tuffyjkitten
08-08-15, 07:21 AM
This is correct.

I haven't started on my tales yet. Too much stress with tourney and real life going on. Hope I don't regret it later.

My hubby hasn't started yet either, he belongs to the Navy this weekend. The steps aren't too hard except for the battles. I'm sure you can get it done once you start. :)

sophiensissi
08-08-15, 07:55 AM
There's another thread by Owa411 with all the info. :)

What is the thread name? I can't find it.

debrasbistro
08-08-15, 08:07 AM
Thanks so much for the information; such a great help. I think this event is much better than the last because there are less battles to fight at a time it seems. Also you get three dragons and you can stop after one or two or go for three. Also, you do not have to do more than one quest in a day where last time if I recall correctly, we had to do up to three. So yeah, I'm really liking this one a whole lot more. I've been using food to feed my dragons to higher levels, but it won't be that hard to plant 20 hour and fast growing crops. Good luck to everyone. I love the last dragon! Sorry if I got any of this info wrong, I'm out the door I'll be back later. Have a great day all.

I almost forgot that 15 gold is a prize and I've got some cool dragons from breeding during these events too.

tengoambre123
08-08-15, 08:09 AM
What is the thread name? I can't find it.

Dragon Tales Event: The Time Of Dragons (IOS only??)

debrasbistro
08-08-15, 08:09 AM
Just a quick note: I sent my Astro dragons out on quests for this while waiting and one returned with 500 food and the other with a gold bar; so don't forget you might want to do that.

tuffyjkitten
08-08-15, 10:46 AM
I fed my Astro up to level 3 last night while waiting for the current evolve to be finished. It registered 0/20 when I hit that step today but feeding it up to level 4 did complete the goal of feeding 20 times. I keep forgetting that feeding step...must remember it for the next dragon in the sequence!

Kennedward
08-08-15, 11:47 AM
Just finished Chapter 2

disneypassholder
08-08-15, 03:02 PM
Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Final chapter

Your help is deeply appreciated.

MaribouMay
08-08-15, 03:09 PM
I posted this in the other thread and thought it might be helpful here.

22634 click to make image larger
Current Event will automatically start on Tuesday August 11th at 10:30 am Pacific time if you don't start it sooner.

I wrote up some guidelines after the last Dragon Tales Event. Note that this information is based on past events and may differ from the current event.

How it works:
The event begins at reset (10:30 am Pacific time).
Each day ends and the next day starts at midnight Pacific time.
Each day ends at a fixed time relative to when you started the event. Say you start on a Tuesday, day 2 starts Wednesday at midnight Pacific time, day 3 starts Thursday at midnight Pacific time, etc. If you skip ahead on day 1 to play the tasks for day 2, you will still have to wait until Thursday at midnight Pacific time to start the tasks for day 3 unless you spend more gold to skip ahead.
Each day has a series of tasks. At the end of day one, you will receive a dragon. This dragon will need to be leveled up during the event and will need to go on special quests as prompted. You may need to make this dragon epic, so plan your food accordingly as it may take 100,000 food.
The tasks get increasingly difficult and more time consuming each day. The first 3 days are pretty easy and could all be completed in one day if needed.
You do not need to complete each day within that day. If you fall behind a day you will not have to wait until midnight for the next step, it will start right away.
The prize for the first day is a dragon. Even if you don't want to try to complete the event, you can play day 1 to get this dragon.
There are prizes for completing the tasks for each day of the event. Day 1 you get the dragon mentioned above. On days 2-7 the prizes may be coins & experience points, special event related d?cor, food, or maps. If you complete the event, you will receive a second dragon.
If the event ends before you have completed every task, you will not get the final prize.
Each task may be skipped by using gold. Sometimes parts of tasks may be skipped by using gold such as any task that needs to be done more than once.
Tasks may differ for players below level 31 as these players can't battle yet.
These events are iOS only.

When to Start:
You do not need to start right away. There is a window of time in which you may start the game. Your 7 days start when you start the event so your day 1 may be different from your neighbor's day 1. At the end of this window, the event will automatically start. You can chose not to participate in the event if you wish.
The last 3-4 days of the event will require a lot of attention. Schedule the event to work with your personal schedule. Maybe you have a family reunion and will be busy all weekend. It may make sense for you to start on Friday as the first 3 days are quick and easy (day 1 usually takes 5 minutes total, and day 2 usually takes 5-10 minutes if you plan ahead). Whereas, if you started on Tuesday you would need to spend a lot of time with the game. This either compromises your reunion or your ability to complete the event.
Days 1-3 can be completed in one day if necessary. Say the event automatically starts and you aren't free to play yet. No problem, start when you can.
Starting a day or two after the event begins means you will know what all the tasks are based on the information posted here on the forum. It is always easier if you know what to expect.

General Tips:
Check the forum for information on the tasks required for each day of the event. Use this information to plan your approach to the event. It will be much easier if you know what to expect and when you need to be ready to breed, battle, quest, craft, etc.
Do not use gold to skip to the next day. It is not worth it unless you are doing so strategically.
Some tasks can be done ahead of time: quests, crafting (such as spell scrolls), and leveling up the dragon received on day 1. Do not collect until prompted or it will not count!
Some tasks cannot be done ahead of time such as breeding and battling. If one of the tasks is to mate a certain dragon, you need to wait for the prompt or it will not count. Same goes for battling, you need to be prompted first.
You may need to breed two days in a row. Make sure your breeding den is available when needed. Plan your breeding for outcomes less than 24 hours if you need to breed the next day.
Each task may be skipped by using gold. The amount of gold varies depending on the task. Try to avoid using gold at the beginning of the event as the event will get more difficult each day and the temptation, or need, to skip tasks will increase.
If you are stuck on a particularly difficult battle, consider speeding up the time between battles instead of using an Ultimate hit. It only cost 4 gold to battle again right away compared to the 12 gold for Ultimate (30 gold if there is a tournament). You may choose to use Ultimate if you don't have many good battling dragons. If you do use Ultimate, use it within the battle as it will cost you 12 gold instead of the 30 gold required for each battle if you skip the task from the event interface.

Troubleshooting:
If you have completed a task and you haven't received credit for it, try force closing and reopening your game. To force close, double click on the home buton and swipe up on any apps you wish to force close. If that fails, try deleting our game and reinstalling it. Your game progress is saved on storm8's servers so you shouldn't lose any progress. You may wish to make sure you have a login for your storm8 account just in case you need it after reinstalling your game.
When prompted to feed your dragon, usually on the second day, feed it any amount equal to or greater than the prompted amount. If your dragon needs to evolve first, evolve it and then feed it. There should be time on day 2 to do this easily. Or you can pay the gold to skip this step, usually a very small amount of gold.

Planning for the next Dragon Tales Event:
Have the gemstones on hand to craft 2 Spell Scrolls (2 small yellow & 2 small green gemstones). The best way to do this is to trade your duplicate rare dragons. Rare dragons will give at least 2 small gemstones. Common dragons can work as they will give one small gemstone thugh it may not be th color you want. For instance, Wild is a common red-green dragon. Trading it will give you either a smal green or a small red gemstone so it may take several tries to get a small green gemstones by trading Wild dragons.
Consider keeping a stash of food on hand to level up the dragon received on day 1. So far, the most food required has been 100,000.
Have an assortment of small gemstones on hand to craft some required item. It is always easier to not need to speed breed, evolve, and trade just to craft an item.

gail66
08-08-15, 03:12 PM
This is ridiculous finished chapter 4 after been silly and skipping levels with gold now wait 2 days to open chapter 5 so is this a way off teamlava wanting us to buy more gold YER . YER so I'll work at getting the portal dragonl at the end of chapter 5 then stop. Not gonna bother to carry on to chapter 10 for time travel dragon two out of three ain't to bad lol.

Kennedward
08-08-15, 04:04 PM
This is ridiculous finished chapter 4 after been silly and skipping levels with gold now wait 2 days to open chapter 5 so is this a way off teamlava wanting us to buy more gold YER . YER so I'll work at getting the portal dragonl at the end of chapter 5 then stop. Not gonna bother to carry on to chapter 10 for time travel dragon two out of three ain't to bad lol.

Yea, some players have stated that it's not worth it to spend gold early on, because you'll end up waiting anyways

freesiawoods
08-08-15, 05:08 PM
Ok I just realised that this time we need to feed not one but two dragons to epic? Are they kiddimg? And so soon after the last dragon tales event plus the launch of l15 dragons??

Kennedward
08-08-15, 05:20 PM
Ok I just realised that this time we need to feed not one but two dragons to epic? Are they kiddimg? And so soon after the last dragon tales event plus the launch of l15 dragons??

Yea, that pretty much means goodbye to quite a lot of food, that we already lack lol

ninasidstorm8
08-08-15, 06:01 PM
I completed Chapter 2 but I was confused by Act 3 of Chapter 2. It says Feed Astro Dragon (20 food). I assumed that meant to feed it 20 times so that I would need to evolve the dragon to level 4 to complete the step. However, when I fed the Astro Dragon to the end of level 3 and then hit the Evolve button, I received a pop up saying that I had completed the act and the Chapter. To top it off, my Evolution Flower was occupied at the time.

I am assuming that the task meant that we only needed to give it 20 units of food, not feed it 20 times. I notice that Act 4 of Chapter 6 says to feed the Portal Dragon (20 food) as well. In addition, Act 2 of Chapter 7 says to raise the Portal Dragon to level 4. So It must mean 20 units of food rather then 20 feedings or you would already have to get the Portal Dragon to level 4 to feed it 20 times.

bakerystoe
08-08-15, 07:34 PM
Next week or when we finished this! EVENT TIME! How many days for this?

onlymine02
08-08-15, 07:38 PM
That adds up to 465 dragons ---- where do you put them? I don't have enough room for that many habitats. This is sent to Kennedward.

Kennedward
08-08-15, 07:45 PM
That adds up to 465 dragons ---- where do you put them? I don't have enough room for that many habitats. This is sent to Kennedward.

I just keep them in storage LOL

onlymine02
08-08-15, 07:48 PM
Can you just put dragons in your regular storage? How?

Kennedward
08-08-15, 07:48 PM
Can you just put dragons in your regular storage? How?

Just keep them there..... you cannot put anything you breed into storage though

MountainKingDragon
08-08-15, 08:21 PM
Thankyou very helpful 😄👍👍

Rasenkyuugan
08-09-15, 12:50 AM
Never posted before (lurker) but I'm a little confused and wanted some feedback.

I decided not to start the event straight away so that I could time the two easy days on the days I'd be at work this week (what has my life come to lol). I started today and completed the first 3 acts and it took me straight to chapter 2. I'm not sure if it'll take me to chapter 3 yet as I have just put the astro dragon in a nest and need to wait 5 hours for it to hatch to feed it.
I was under the impression that whenever you start the event, you will still have to wait out each day and subsequently each chapter?

PepperWoo
08-09-15, 01:21 AM
Never posted before (lurker) but I'm a little confused and wanted some feedback.

I decided not to start the event straight away so that I could time the two easy days on the days I'd be at work this week (what has my life come to lol). I started today and completed the first 3 acts and it took me straight to chapter 2. I'm not sure if it'll take me to chapter 3 yet as I have just put the astro dragon in a nest and need to wait 5 hours for it to hatch to feed it.
I was under the impression that whenever you start the event, you will still have to wait out each day and subsequently each chapter?

Just to be clear, did you actually only activate the event today by clicking the Start button or did you already activate it previously but only started doing the chapters now? Cause once you activate it, that's when your timer starts and not when you've started doing the chapters. Let's say you activated it last Friday, then you would have until Chapter 3 unlocked today even if you've only just began doing the tasks. Otherwise if you've only activated the event today (after reset time), I think it might be a bug since it's supposed to unlock one chapter per day only.

Annica5
08-09-15, 01:21 AM

Last time I started the event on the very last possible day, and every time I finished a chapter the next opened right up. My guess is that once you've caught up with the story it will go back to the waiting until midnight.

PepperWoo
08-09-15, 01:25 AM
Last time I started the event on the very last possible day, and every time I finished a chapter the next opened right up. My guess is that once you've caught up with the story it will go back to the waiting until midnight.

That's weird... on my other account I also activated the event only on the very last day but I still had to wait until reset to start the next chapter.

Rasenkyuugan
08-09-15, 02:29 AM
Just to be clear, did you actually only activate the event today by clicking the Start button or did you already activate it previously but only started doing the chapters now? Cause once you activate it, that's when your timer starts and not when you've started doing the chapters. Let's say you activated it last Friday, then you would have until Chapter 3 unlocked today even if you've only just began doing the tasks. Otherwise if you've only activated the event today (after reset time), I think it might be a bug since it's supposed to unlock one chapter per day only.

Nope, 100% activated today.

Edit: didn't mean to post. Other posts I've read all say what you've said so maybe it is just a bug.

PepperWoo
08-09-15, 02:55 AM
Nope, 100% activated today.

Edit: didn't mean to post. Other posts I've read all say what you've said so maybe it is just a bug.

Yeah I think it could be a bug. Well since you activated today, if you still have 9 days x hours left then take it as a lucky bug perhaps? Since you get to do the next chapter in advance without spending gold. xD

EllyBear_
08-09-15, 03:54 AM
Aaaahhhh I only have enough gems to craft one spell scroll!
It's a total of about 100k to evolve both dragons right? Or did I imagine reading that somewhere?

EllyBear_
08-09-15, 04:02 AM

Do you know what time reset is for you? I did this one of the last events and totally forgot that it's 5.30pm or so that a new "day" starts for me, I started at 4pm and went straight through to chapter 2.

stuffedinseattle
08-09-15, 07:03 AM
Will folks post when they win battles and with what dragons? I have never completed one of these events because I always get hung up at the battles!

owa411
08-09-15, 08:33 AM
Raised my Astro Dragon to lvl 10 early and chapter 3 act 2 skipped perfectly.

Kennedward
08-09-15, 11:29 AM
Just finished chapter 3

chewingthecud
08-09-15, 01:31 PM
Hello All. Does anybody know how much food it takes to raise the first two dragons? I used most of my food raising a few dragons to level 15 ( and yes, they are useless in the Tournament), so I need to work out if is better to skip the evolution of the first dragon for gold as the last evolution for the second dragon seems extremely expensive. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!:)

Kennedward
08-09-15, 04:13 PM
I'll only aim for the first 2 dragons, as it seems I probably won't finish until the end when work starts tomorrow, but will play when I can

stuffedinseattle
08-09-15, 04:49 PM
I've read through that, plus another site that supposedly shows win rates, but with multi colored dragons, etc, I can't figure out what dragons to use! Lol

stuffedinseattle
08-09-15, 04:50 PM
This is a good page to refer to - http://dragon-story.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Arena

I've read through that, plus another site that supposedly shows win rates, but with multi colored dragons, etc, I can't figure out what dragons to use! Lol

dennyjo72
08-09-15, 07:38 PM
I follow these threads for hints and to learn. I also add comments when I have something that I feel will benefit others. My biggest problem is the battles. There never seems to be hints on how others have won these battles. Is it an unspoken code not to release how one wins a battle? Especially when the opponents levels were so much higher than we could achieve.

Kennedward
08-09-15, 07:43 PM
I follow these threads for hints and to learn. I also add comments when I have something that I feel will benefit others. My biggest problem is the battles. There never seems to be hints on how others have won these battles. Is it an unspoken code not to release how one wins a battle? Especially when the opponents levels were so much higher than we could achieve.

Agreed, some of the opponents in these battles are quite tough, and it's different for everyone so everyone's experience will differ a little.

e.g. I always get those LV15 or 16 Champions or Diamonds, which are nearly impossible to defeat in such a short period of time.
However, if you get a common dragon or simply other weaker types dragons, you can easily beat those opponents.

Anyways, I still think they should make it like tournaments in the battles, have a fixed opponent when we have to do the battles in these tales events, would be more fair to everyone.

dennyjo72
08-10-15, 12:33 AM
I'm confused. What do you mean by different opponents? My first opponent in the battle in Chap 4 was Goldwing Level 12 Super Rare.. Everyone else's is different? After a bash, then magic I clearly was not going to win so I used Gold and not too happy either..I hate falling into their trap of spending....

mangavexed28x
08-10-15, 12:39 AM
Does anyone know what the lower level requirements are? I started the event before I got battle arena but even though I have it now an act was different. Instead of the first win 2 battles, I have to raise three pumpwings instead. Does anyone know the other differences? I had planned for the battles and now I don't know what else will deviate.

Edit: I wanted to note that harvesting pumpwings instead of battling is chapter 4 act 3 and the prize for chapter 3 for lower levels is 5000 food, not 12000. Can anyone confirm what comes after this? Is it the same except for battle acts? I want to evolve astro to 10 but am afraid of a random feed act.

freesiawoods
08-10-15, 12:44 AM
I'm confused. What do you mean by different opponents? My first opponent in the battle in Chap 4 was Goldwing Level 12 Super Rare.. Everyone else's is different? After a bash, then magic I clearly was not going to win so I used Gold and not too happy either..I hate falling into their trap of spending....

Different games have different opponents except during a tournament, which is why you need a reference guide to find out what is strong against your current opponent.

mbyte68
08-10-15, 01:53 AM
"Omfg did the battle arena and quest collected my launch pad stupid ass game rolled bck now got arena battle and wait 3 more hours on my quest I had to send out again fffffffff bs ��

stuffedinseattle
08-10-15, 02:44 AM
Well that doesn't help at all that we all get different dragons!!! Geesh! My first dragon was the Archangel- beat it with the rainbow dragon... Just in case... A girl can dream!

luckyaa7
08-10-15, 03:43 AM
My first battle is Anubis.. I don't know how many times I am going to lose... Quetzal went down already...

owa411
08-10-15, 03:56 AM
Hmm, something weird happened: instead of harvesting pumpwings, i have win 2 battle arena matches in part 3 chapter 4...

owa411
08-10-15, 03:59 AM
Nvm, the photos i posted here are correct, but in my app it has changed...

Sandybellee
08-10-15, 04:30 AM
My first opponent in chapter 4 was Treasure level 9. My level 9 Amphora KOed it with the first bash. The second one is level 7 Ninja and I've lost to it 3 times so far. The worst part is that about half my dragons, including pretty much all the fighters, are still in line for their turn in the jacuzzi after the tournament.

Edit: now it's already about 7 or 8 losses to Ninja. Sigh... This is no fun at all. Well, maybe I'll be able to get the portal dragon. I don't think there's any hope for the grand price one!

Kennedward
08-10-15, 06:27 AM
Chapter 4 Act 3, just beaten a LV12 Elemental with LV15 Diamond BBB

tengoambre123
08-10-15, 07:29 AM
my first battle is a level 13 Lacewing which has beat my 2 champions (badly might i add). I can already tell this will be an issue in later chapters. Luckily i dont really care for the grand prize dragon, i just want the portal dragon at the end of chapter 5 :)

Aly_10
08-10-15, 08:07 AM
Will folks post when they win battles and with what dragons? I have never completed one of these events because I always get hung up at the battles!
sorry, its difficult to post our win battles coz not everybody battles the same dragon and what dragons we used to win... its all randomized-- some might get champions and diamond hybrids and others might get commons or rares in the arena and in terms of what dragons we used to win its all individualized coz there's a lot of dragons that can beat an opponent... for example to beat prism you can use diamond, water, fire, and forest dragon...hope this explanation makes sense....have a good day

Kennedward
08-10-15, 08:08 AM
Chapter 4 Act 3, just beaten a LV12 Elemental with LV15 Diamond BBB

Just finished my second battle against a LV14 Zeus, beaten it with LV15 Infinity MMM

pernmagic
08-10-15, 10:21 AM
Chapter 4 battles .... Balloon 14 < Ruby epic bM , lunar rainbow 14 < epic snap bmM , lost GA
Then a infinity quest to finish ....

Kennedward
08-10-15, 10:28 AM
Just finished Chapter 4, won't be able to start Chapter until 15 hrs later, which is 3am! Ok, this means I won't start until tomorrow morning

freshfunin2008
08-10-15, 10:45 AM
Did everyone enjoy harvesting the 30 sec crops? Done with this chapter in all accounts.

Kennedward
08-10-15, 10:47 AM
Harvesting 30sec crops feels like a new player again lol I usually plant 1hr crops now or the 5hrs crops, the two most expensive ones

theone2001
08-10-15, 11:27 AM
This is my first Dragon Tales where I have to do the battle arena. Reading the posts it seems like many of the first battles are level 10 or higher. (I think there was one level 9) Is this normal that they start with such a high level? Most my dragons are level 6. I only have a couple at level 9. Plus my first opponent is a Royal. In the last tournament I could not beat the Royal so I just quit. It's disappointing that they changed chapter 4.

Kennedward
08-10-15, 11:32 AM
This is my first Dragon Tales where I have to do the battle arena. Reading the posts it seems like many of the first battles are level 10 or higher. (I think there was one level 9) Is this normal that they start with such a high level? Most my dragons are level 6. I only have a couple at level 9. Plus my first opponent is a Royal. In the last tournament I could not beat the Royal so I just quit. It's disappointing that they changed chapter 4.

It is normal for regular battles to have opponents above LV10, you're lucky to see one at LV10, most are LV12 or higher

It's only during tournaments that you see LV1 opponents at the start

belarica
08-10-15, 12:03 PM

I think it depends on your level. My husband is only 32 and he hast to harvest pumpwings, not battle.

guinnatar
08-10-15, 05:07 PM
I'm clearly missing something important, how do you raise your dragons above level 10? I've never gotten that option and I can't beat the level 12 Cave dragon no matter who I put against since none of my dragons are above level 10.

Kennedward
08-10-15, 05:10 PM
I'm clearly missing something important, how do you raise your dragons above level 10? I've never gotten that option and I can't beat the level 12 Cave dragon no matter who I put against since none of my dragons are above level 10.

You need to be on IOS and buy the Noble Crystal

rheeanna
08-10-15, 06:05 PM
My first opponent in chapter 4 was Treasure level 9. My level 9 Amphora KOed it with the first bash. The second one is level 7 Ninja and I've lost to it 3 times so far. The worst part is that about half my dragons, including pretty much all the fighters, are still in line for their turn in the jacuzzi after the tournament.

Edit: now it's already about 7 or 8 losses to Ninja. Sigh... This is no fun at all. Well, maybe I'll be able to get the portal dragon. I don't think there's any hope for the grand price one!

I'm now level 20 an eagle ****ed a super rare champ...lighting and two other super rare what's going on with insane battles?

Do we have to have level 15 dragons I'm iOS and can't afford to get my air to 12 no one else is getting leveled beyond 20..... android can not yet that I know of can anyone explain the ****er battles I have 5 champions almost every diamond cross....now breeding and battle help not available nor by rules be mentioned I assume anyone reading this is aware or such help areas..they are closed

I'm at the chapter of first two battles 4 dead

imjustbrian
08-10-15, 06:54 PM
So first two battles have kicked my .... I KNOW that come round 10 I'll have to win 5 or so battles against insanity tough dragons, I think they are reaching with the level 15 deal. They are sinking, people aren't playing and I bet they aren't getting new subscribers. Running people off with tournaments and these 10 round quests that are almost unbeatable without using gold isn't going to help them. Now I get to read "just use your level 15..." Over and over when most won't have them. Soon it will be "your level 15 prime dragon should beat it". I'm about done with this game, it was a good run ..kind of.

Kennedward
08-10-15, 07:04 PM
So first two battles have kicked my .... I KNOW that come round 10 I'll have to win 5 or so battles against insanity tough dragons, I think they are reaching with the level 15 deal. They are sinking, people aren't playing and I bet they aren't getting new subscribers. Running people off with tournaments and these 10 round quests that are almost unbeatable without using gold isn't going to help them. Now I get to read "just use your level 15..." Over and over when most won't have them. Soon it will be "your level 15 prime dragon should beat it". I'm about done with this game, it was a good run ..kind of.

lol I know that feeling, pretty much every battles would be easier when you get LV15 Champion or Prime dragons, which are exclusive to IOS only

tengoambre123
08-10-15, 07:13 PM
I almost want to cry (dramatic, I know). I'm STILL losing my first battle over and over to this Lacewing lvl 13. No matter what I throw at it, it barely comes close. Normally I wouldn't really mind but it's putting so many of my dragons out of commission (in addition to the ones waiting for the spa from the flash tournament). After I get the portal dragon, I'm stopping this one. I really really don't want to pay for an ultimate out of frustration so I'll just keep trying :(

Kennedward
08-10-15, 07:16 PM
I almost want to cry (dramatic, I know). I'm STILL losing my first battle over and over to this Lacewing lvl 13. No matter what I throw at it, it barely comes close. Normally I wouldn't really mind but it's putting so many of my dragons out of commission (in addition to the ones waiting for the spa from the flash tournament). After I get the portal dragon, I'm stopping this one. I really really don't want to pay for an ultimate out of frustration so I'll just keep trying :(

That's what I'll be doing as well, I'll stop once I get Portal

guinnatar
08-10-15, 07:16 PM
I don't even know what that is. Like a few others, I'm just about done since I'm convinced I can win these battles. I've never gotten to the end of previous challenges-they are just too difficult without purchasing gems, which I'm not going to do.

imjustbrian
08-10-15, 07:19 PM
lol I know that feeling, pretty much every battles would be easier when you get LV15 Champion or Prime dragons, which are exclusive to IOS only

You honestly think this? It won't be easier, if it is it won't be for long. They will crank up the difficulty because people won't be using gold as much. They need that money (hence the money grabbing past few events where even the most hardcore players have mentioned using gold was almost always needed). The only thing this is going to do is stick it even more to people that don't have level 15's. Great way to keep new players, isn't it?

Kennedward
08-10-15, 07:21 PM
You honestly think this? It won't be easier, if it is it won't be for long. They will crank up the difficulty because people won't be using gold as much. They need that money (hence the money grabbing past few events where even the most hardcore players have mentioned using gold was almost always needed). The only thing this is going to do is stick it even more to people that don't have level 15's. Great way to keep new players, isn't it?

Agreed, even a player once told me that TL is aiming for players to spend money for gold. It's business as that player once told me rudely lol

I guess that's how TL makes money, ah well....

imjustbrian
08-10-15, 07:25 PM
Agreed, even a player once told me that TL is aiming for players to spend money for gold. It's business as that player once told me rudely lol

I guess that's how TL makes money, ah well....

It is a business, I can appreciate that, but just like the fancy restaurants if you price people out they will stop coming (in this case playing) and you better hope your loyal crowd can make up for it.

Kennedward
08-10-15, 07:36 PM
It is a business, I can appreciate that, but just like the fancy restaurants if you price people out they will stop coming (in this case playing) and you better hope your loyal crowd can make up for it.

I know quite a lot of older players who left already.

I would leave but feels it's such a waste when I have so many rare dragons, so I'm simply playing less than I used to

PinkBubbles75
08-10-15, 08:20 PM
I've managed to beat a level 14 kitsune within a couple tries. Now I have to beat a level 14 champion dragon... Most of my dragons are level 7 and my few level tens can get so close but just get beaten... This is irritating... my poor dragons just can't seem to beat the thing.. :(

Sumercarefree
08-10-15, 08:59 PM
I am crafting my Ivory Dragon, so can't progress much until it is completed. Another 15 hour wait !

Sumercarefree
08-10-15, 09:01 PM
I've managed to beat a level 14 kitsune within a couple tries. Now I have to beat a level 14 champion dragon... Most of my dragons are level 7 and my few level tens can get so close but just get beaten... This is irritating... my poor dragons just can't seem to beat the thing.. :(

Champions are tricky.
Any other level Champion has a good chance.
Sometimes some weird dragon may work too.
I often use another Champion, Passion, Diamond etc
If my champion loses, I will still use it again and later it works.

Sumercarefree
08-10-15, 09:03 PM
I know quite a lot of older players who left already.

I would leave but feels it's such a waste when I have so many rare dragons, so I'm simply playing less than I used to
Actually I left for 6 months. Soon I will leave for a while and then come back to say hello to friends.
I have enough dragons frankly, but it is fun once in a while.

amber006
08-10-15, 09:54 PM
I've been playing for a long time, but it seems as if the battles have gotten a bit more in favor of TL. I'm battling Sunblaze level 10 and have currently lost 4 times, and I have plenty of epic diamond and champion dragons to choose from. The last tales event I sadly spend my weekend setting a hourly timer battling. Well TL no more. I am no newbie. It is fine to spend gold here and there to win and challenge, I have. But to to constantly demand it for everything and expect me to be tied to the game every hour on the hour I refuse! You have taken the fun out of the game.

RachaelBennet
08-10-15, 11:07 PM
I finished Chapter 4 very quickly. I made a decision early on not to participate in the flash tournament because I knew it would make battling foes for the Time of Dragons event so much harder. I did battle a little but spaced my battles out more so this would be easier. I just want to post this for anyone's reference...
Chapter 4
Act 1 of 4: Raise Astro to Level 7
Act 2 of 4: Harvest 35 Impruberries
Act 3 of 4: Win 2 Battle Arena Matches
Act 4 of 4: Complete Quest

I am a little unsure of act 4, I think that was the last thing...I think I had the quest already completed & did it so fast so I'm a little unsure...

freesiawoods
08-10-15, 11:12 PM
I am just a tad annoyed to see a Prime Life level 11 as my opponent. Maybe because I am so far from even raising one parent to level 15. But I did beat it on second try, with epic Emerald Knight.

RachaelBennet
08-11-15, 12:07 AM
Chapter 5
Act 1 of 3 must complete Infinity Quest again
Act 2 of 3 must win 3 battle arena matches

TheRamtops
08-11-15, 12:18 AM
I just noticed that today we have to win 3 battles rather than the 2 I was expecting (from the images on page 2 of this thread). Good thing I started early and out the quest in over night!

Hope it's not the same for tomorrow, increasing the number of battles makes it so much harder.

grassprawn
08-11-15, 02:30 AM
Have just gone through 3 battles and finished Chap 5, and got rewarded the portal dragon said at the end. But there is no dragon in the storage. I restarted the device and it's still not there in the storage. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

Sumercarefree
08-11-15, 04:04 AM
Wow this time we need an Air, Water n Magic Dragon. Lvl 4 at least to breed with another dragon. Of course a Light Dragon needed too I believe.

Sandybellee
08-11-15, 04:25 AM
I'm already done with chapter 5 and Portal Dragon is on the nest. Woohoo! :) 19 and a half hours until chapter 6 starts. Today's battles were so much better than the second battle that took me all day yesterday. I only had to battle 5 times altogether to beat all 3 opponents today. Now I have a chance to heal some of my 14 exhausted dragons.

mbyte68
08-11-15, 04:33 AM
hope theres a propery tourny or summit today looking at gold cost to skip theese battles :)

imjustbrian
08-11-15, 05:28 AM
I am just a tad annoyed to see a Prime Life level 11 as my opponent. Maybe because I am so far from even raising one parent to level 15. But I did beat it on second try, with epic Emerald Knight.

To the people thinking having a level 15 dragon would just make it easier? Nope, the computer just breaks out the new "prime" dragons. As I said before this isn't to help us win more it's a reason for them to be able to now break out the level 20 prime dragons so we don't complain that the level 5 fire beat us six times anymore because the game simply *****s.

sipland
08-11-15, 06:17 AM
I'm already done with chapter 5 and Portal Dragon is on the nest. Woohoo! :) 19 and a half hours until chapter 6 starts. Today's battles were so much better than the second battle that took me all day yesterday. I only had to battle 5 times altogether to beat all 3 opponents today. Now I have a chance to heal some of my 14 exhausted dragons.

How long does Portal need on the nest? Got Portal but my nests are full ... darn didn't think ahead! Thanks!

Sandybellee
08-11-15, 06:20 AM
How long does Portal need on the nest? Got Portal but my nests are full ... darn didn't think ahead! Thanks!

Hi! It's thankfully only 5 hours. :)

sipland
08-11-15, 06:40 AM
Hi! It's thankfully only 5 hours. :)

Oh that's good news! Thanks!

Kennedward
08-11-15, 07:51 AM
Actually I left for 6 months. Soon I will leave for a while and then come back to say hello to friends.
I have enough dragons frankly, but it is fun once in a while.

Agreed. I also don't play as I used to, I'm also not breeding anything new really, without enough space to hold so many dragons.

Anyways, I just finished Chapter 5 and got my Portal, won't be playing in the tales event anymore, good luck to those trying!

sophiensissi
08-11-15, 09:35 AM
I read through many posts, but not all so forgive me if this has already been answered. My chapter 5 act 2 is win 3 battle arena matches. The first page says 2. Anyone else have this? Thanks! :)

Kennedward
08-11-15, 09:41 AM
I read through many posts, but not all so forgive me if this has already been answered. My chapter 5 act 2 is win 3 battle arena matches. The first page says 2. Anyone else have this? Thanks! :)

It was 3 battles for me as well

owa411
08-11-15, 02:01 PM
After receiving portal dragon, i've decided not to continue till chapter 10. Time travel dragon looks a little too much like my shooting star dragon...

owa411
08-11-15, 02:03 PM

Sorry bout that: the app changed it from 2 -> 3 after I took the screenshot...

mbyte68
08-11-15, 03:18 PM
allways find the stupid thing about theese events is the cost to skip all the battles when its cheaper to use 12 to ultimate then if need be as theres no tourny on the go :D

Kennedward
08-11-15, 04:19 PM
allways find the stupid thing about theese events is the cost to skip all the battles when its cheaper to use 12 to ultimate then if need be as theres no tourny on the go :D

lol agreed!

laurelsail
08-11-15, 07:20 PM
Can anyone help me beat Turquoise in the battle arena...it has me stuck in Chapter 4! Thank you!

B6x9js
08-11-15, 08:52 PM
I started the spell scroll for chapter 3(?) but decided to skip it for 4 gold since I only had the one small topaz and to skip in final chapter it costs 20 gold, so as long as I don't collect, will it stay in the spell shop (if of course I make it that far)?

luckyaa7
08-11-15, 08:53 PM
Can anyone help me beat Turquoise in the battle arena...it has me stuck in Chapter 4! Thank you!

I used quetzal before. Not sure if you have it...

sandrashields
08-11-15, 09:03 PM

I used Scarecrow 10 bbm to beat Turquoise, during a recent event - and for about the 7th round! Good luck

mystctattoo
08-11-15, 10:40 PM
Can anyone tell me if you don't finish a chapter by reset and then finish it will you lose the whole day before you can start the next chapter or will the next chapter just automatically start? Thanks

Sandybellee
08-12-15, 12:08 AM
There's been more changes compared to images on page 2. Chapter 6 Act 1 is to complete 2 To infinity and beyond adventures.

rummie55
08-12-15, 12:21 AM
Can anyone tell me if you don't finish a chapter by reset and then finish it will you lose the whole day before you can start the next chapter or will the next chapter just automatically start? Thanks
The next chapter will start automatically.

TheRamtops
08-12-15, 12:26 AM
There's been more changes compared to images on page 2. Chapter 6 Act 1 is to complete 2 To infinity and beyond adventures.

Yes, I noticed that this morning! Good thing I'd sent the dragon on the quest last night but now I'm concerned that they will increase the number of battles again.

We try to do these with minimal gold spent!

pernmagic
08-12-15, 02:27 AM
Agreed. I also don't play as I used to, I'm also not breeding anything new really, without enough space to hold so many dragons.

Anyways, I just finished Chapter 5 and got my Portal, won't be playing in the tales event anymore, good luck to those trying!

Probably me too, just finished Chapter 5 and my portal, think I will go back to breeding my diamond and infinity as I am getting a lot of new dragons for me who need feeding and tidy up my world and a mess of notes :)
I know the end dragon is ultra rare but time isn't on my side to finish this anyway.... good luck to everyone :)

mbyte68
08-12-15, 03:30 AM
Yes, I noticed that this morning! Good thing I'd sent the dragon on the quest last night but now I'm concerned that they will increase the number of battles again.

We try to do these with minimal gold spent!

I HATE BATTLESSSSSS LOL :) be better if they was set dragons maybe when it comes to them rounds half the tme i get suckered with level 14 ones

ratsinthecity
08-12-15, 04:36 AM

I can confirm on my end it is TWO To Infinity and Beyond Adventure Quests for me too to begin Chapter 6. Good thing I send out one Quest the night before.

Sandybellee
08-12-15, 05:20 AM
And I'm done with chapter 6! It looks like I might have a chance to get all the way to the end if it continues like this, but I've got a super busy weekend ahead. Should have started later but I didn't think I would get that far. Shoot! Well, at least I will be able to get the gold reward from chapter 7 if they haven't changed those requirements. Good luck, everyone!

tengoambre123
08-12-15, 06:47 AM
i cannot believe i'm still stuck in chapter 5 because of these battles. These opponents aren't even super difficult yet they refuse to go down. Even using type advantage and higher levels does not a thing. Super annoying and the line for the healing spring consists of ALL my best babies. Ugh.

Can anyone offer suggestions for a Rainbow dragon opponent?

blackeneddove
08-12-15, 07:52 AM
After receiving portal dragon, i've decided not to continue till chapter 10. Time travel dragon looks a little too much like my shooting star dragon...

Shooting star dragon is my favorite! (which I don't have) so it's precisely the reason why I will try hard to get the Time Travel dragon because I was thinking the same thing about them looking similar. lol :)

Cheech257
08-12-15, 08:12 AM
In your post it shows win 2 battle arena matches in act 2 of chapter 5 but my game is requiring 3 battle arena matches. Is anybody else having this issue?

naughtyimp
08-12-15, 08:16 AM
Yes, there have been av couple of changes since the original screenshots.

Chapter 6 is two infinity and beyond adventures too, not one.

Nuno2
08-12-15, 08:50 AM
I Think the screenshots are wrong now.. I'm in chapter 6 and I was Never asked to battle not even once!

tuffyjkitten
08-12-15, 09:31 AM
I Think the screenshots are wrong now.. I'm in chapter 6 and I was Never asked to battle not even once!

That would be good news! I'm waiting on my 2nd adventure to be done and then I will hopefully NOT see battles next.

Aly_10
08-12-15, 09:50 AM
hi guys I need a clarification, chapter 6 act 2 says we have to win 2 battles and act 3 says breed a light dragon with another dragon, now can I start act 3 while i'm in the middle of act 2?

freshfunin2008
08-12-15, 09:59 AM
I believe you must finish your battles first.

Drachenia
08-12-15, 11:00 AM
Hello counts it when I have developed already my Portal Dragon on LVL 7 have

mimiamelia
08-12-15, 11:21 AM

If you don't mind me asking, what lvl are you on? If you are below 30, then you probably don't have battle arena yet, therefore you won't be asked to battle. If you are above lvl30 & still don't have to battle, then I guess you are right.

roguebee
08-12-15, 11:27 AM
I started the spell scroll for chapter 3(?) but decided to skip it for 4 gold since I only had the one small topaz and to skip in final chapter it costs 20 gold, so as long as I don't collect, will it stay in the spell shop (if of course I make it that far)?

Yes, until you collect, it will sit there patiently with its sign above, letting you know it is ready.

claupu
08-12-15, 12:06 PM
Sorry to ask a dumb question...

Found the answer.

Sandybellee
08-12-15, 12:12 PM
Hello counts it when I have developed already my Portal Dragon on LVL 7 have

Hi Drachenia! Yes, it counts it. You can develop the Portal dragon ahead of time. Mine is already on level 9 now.

Sandybellee
08-12-15, 12:15 PM
Sorry to ask a dumb question...

What kind of symbol has a light dragon? How do I know which of my dragons I can use?

It has the tear-shaped white gem. It's name is Light and costs 150 000 coins in the market. You can only use that one.

Anaboe
08-12-15, 12:34 PM
This is rediculous, previous opponent was Cosmic 12, which I had to battle 3 times, despite having 75% chance of winning! now I have Crusader 11 as opponent, and it already defeated lvl 13 Rainbow Sentinel and lvl 10 Mercury... Both havin 65/75% chance of winning!

Why???

tuffyjkitten
08-12-15, 12:43 PM
That would be good news! I'm waiting on my 2nd adventure to be done and then I will hopefully NOT see battles next.

As expected...battles. 3 of them. First one is down. Now it needs to stay down, unlike my FFS battles today.

kooky panda
08-12-15, 12:59 PM
Yes, there have been av couple of changes since the original screenshots.

Chapter 6 is two infinity and beyond adventures too, not one.

There haven't been any changes made to the Time of Dragons event. The challenges you face may be different depending upon your individual level.

belarica
08-12-15, 02:50 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what lvl are you on? If you are below 30, then you probably don't have battle arena yet, therefore you won't be asked to battle. If you are above lvl30 & still don't have to battle, then I guess you are right.

My hubby is 34 and hasn't had to battle yet, yesterday he had to craft a dragon topiary and today a spell scroll instead of the battles

Anaboe
08-12-15, 03:14 PM
Anyone know a combination with light that gives only short breedings?

Drachenia
08-12-15, 03:53 PM
Hi Drachenia! Yes, it counts it. You can develop the Portal dragon ahead of time. Mine is already on level 9 now.

Hello Sandybellee! Okay, Thank you and I have 3 Farm's the time and it's is slow :D

CoodieBug
08-12-15, 03:58 PM
This is rediculous, previous opponent was Cosmic 12, which I had to battle 3 times, despite having 75% chance of winning! now I have Crusader 11 as opponent, and it already defeated lvl 13 Rainbow Sentinel and lvl 10 Mercury... Both havin 65/75% chance of winning

Why???. I would also love to know WHY!!! I have been battling about 50 times--can't get past the grey metal monster in stage 5 (I'm forced to battle / win 3x's (thought it was supposed to be 2!!! Won the 2 but can't get past the 3rd . Ridiculous--is there something wrong with the game?!!!! Haha��

CoodieBug
08-12-15, 04:04 PM
It was 3 battles for me as well
Me also--and I can't get past the 3rd battle--about 50x's now--so unfair!!!

rummie55
08-12-15, 04:14 PM
Please need help to beat iris 14.

Kennedward
08-12-15, 04:30 PM
Me also--and I can't get past the 3rd battle--about 50x's now--so unfair!!!

That's why I stopped after finishing Chapter 5, won't be finishing the rest to skip all the frustrations with losing to a LV14 Black Diamond currently in my battle arena

mimiamelia
08-12-15, 05:01 PM
Anyone know a combination with light that gives only short breedings?

I used diamond x light which resulted in 9 hours.
But light x virtue is also pretty good because you'll most likely get 5hr Love. Longest fail 18 hr melody.
Light x forest can result in 8 hr fuzzy, but Pegasus 26hrs is also possible.
Light x water can result in 12 hr winter, longest fail 17 hr cloud.

Personally I'd use either diamond x light or light x virtue. Good luck!!

Edit: light x Olympus will result in 7 hrs (another Olympus), so this is a pretty good option too

chewingthecud
08-12-15, 05:26 PM
Hello All. I am not sure about this but I get the feeling that since you can level dragons up to15 the tournament chances seem to have changed. I may just be having bad luck but I also have found battling really hard even with my couple of level 15s. I assume that it will all even out eventually. Cheers and good luck to everyone!:o

LadyEna
08-12-15, 05:29 PM
Eh, I usually don't battle in DS. I haven't a clue what beats what.
So once it hits the battleground part I quit.

luckyaa7
08-12-15, 05:57 PM
Please need help to beat iris 14.

Try mythic. I beat it with mythic bb. Good luck!

Fantasmagoria
08-12-15, 06:40 PM
My portal dragon is at level 10 but it's not registering that I've fed it for the last part of chapter 6. I don't really want to waste 6000 food for a feeding for it to register. I always thought in the past you could level up before the goals asked you to and it would just automatically go to the next goal.

belarica
08-12-15, 06:43 PM
My portal dragon is at level 10 but it's not registering that I've fed it for the last part of chapter 6. I don't really want to waste 6000 food for a feeding for it to register. I always thought in the past you could level up before the goals asked you to and it would just automatically go to the next goal.

That was before dragons could be leveled to 15 unfortunately

ecxtasy
08-12-15, 07:41 PM
Aah man I had to ultimate a level 13 fire as he took down several of my dragons. I am not looking forward to the next battles at all!

If we breed light with virtue wouldn't that leave us open to a virtue breed due to the red and light splitting in the pink? Then that is 30+ hours right there??? Correct me if I am wrong.

Kennedward
08-12-15, 07:47 PM
Aah man I had to ultimate a level 13 fire as he took down several of my dragons. I am not looking forward to the next battles at all!

If we breed light with virtue wouldn't that leave us open to a virtue breed due to the red and light splitting in the pink? Then that is 30+ hours right there??? Correct me if I am wrong.

You're correct

Nuno2
08-12-15, 07:53 PM

I'm level 33 now.. When I started the event I Think I was level 31 or 32. Thank god I was at a lower level so I don't have to battle now

Nuno2
08-12-15, 07:54 PM
My hubby is 34 and hasn't had to battle yet, yesterday he had to craft a dragon topiary and today a spell scroll instead of the battles

Exactly the same for me! I'm level 33, i'm crafting the spell scroll too right now

mimiamelia
08-12-15, 07:58 PM

You will NOT get virtue by breeding virtue x light, because once an element split it can not recombine to form new element. This is why I suggest virtue x light instead of fire x light

mimiamelia
08-12-15, 08:04 PM

I'm level 33 now.. When I started the event I Think I was level 31 or 32. Thank god I was at a lower level so I don't have to battle now

Oh okay, then I guess maybe lvl 35 or 40 is the level that separates the two different sets of goals. But anyway, good luck to you both! :)

saghaven
08-12-15, 09:20 PM
I bred Forest and Light as I figured at best it would give me Fuzzy (which it did) and at worst I'd get Pegasus or Lorekeeper which I don't have yet anyway.

freesiawoods
08-12-15, 11:37 PM

Levelling can be done beforehand but not feeding. TL logic.

Rasenkyuugan
08-13-15, 12:10 AM
Do you know what time reset is for you? I did this one of the last events and totally forgot that it's 5.30pm or so that a new "day" starts for me, I started at 4pm and went straight through to chapter 2.

Sorry for late reply!
My day resets at around 8am GMT, wHich I when I activated the event but because of the time difference (I'm not sure what it actually is) I think it may be possible I'm restarting with the game and not when I activated?

Rasenkyuugan
08-13-15, 12:19 AM
If I didn't really want the Time Travel dragon I'd give up. Instead of 2 battles on Act 4 & 5 I've had 3. I could only win one of those alone, despite using the battle calculator. Granted I don't have any dragons and they aren't high levels (combination of taking a loooong break from the game and being lazy), but even when I have been given good odds, I still lose. I've had to use ultimate to get past or I'd never be able to catch up.

I started Act 6 today and had my Astro dragon sent on the adventure last night so it would be ready this morning. After clicking through the act 6 'quest' button I took the dragon out and it didn't register. I realised that it must register it when you SEND the dragon, not collect them. It didn't do this for the previous act.

I also have to complete 2 quests, not 1. So that's 6 hours adventuring, 3 hours of battles (assuming I win them all first try and wait an hour to compete again). So 9 hours then pray I get a low-time breeding and feed the portal dragon. I feel as though I'm being encouraged to not participate in life lol.

debrasbistro
08-13-15, 12:59 AM
Chapter 7 is really quite simple. No battles. I actually wish they had spread the battles out and maybe put one in this act. Chapter 7 took about three minutes total. Good luck to all!

Also, the reward is 15 gold.

sam204
08-13-15, 01:12 AM
When CH6 act 1 opened , even I was required to do 2 adventure Quests - not 1 as mentioned on first page ! Does this mean that in further chapters we will be required to do more than 1 Quests though it is specified as 1 Quest on first page ? Also , how many more variations will be there ?

pernmagic
08-13-15, 02:22 AM
When CH6 act 1 opened , even I was required to do 2 adventure Quests - not 1 as mentioned on first page ! Does this mean that in further chapters we will be required to do more than 1 Quests though it is specified as 1 Quest on first page ? Also , how many more variations will be there ?
Same thing here,I'm wondering the same , deliberately did not start the quest early and pay gold to do so last night in case it did not count, then I started ch 6 this morning to find 2 quests not just 1, that's 6 hours, I know the final dragon is ultra rare but if I get there it will be a bonus so quite prepared to opt out if it becomes all life consuming to get there .... :(
Had some luck.... Quests done battles done , tropic 14 < epic Mythic, Sterling silver 14 < epic Brazil , life 14 < epic fire Giant . Breed light with air = 2 hours = ? ..... Prize 20 maps !! ,

mbyte68
08-13-15, 04:33 AM
jst did Diamond and Air for the quest thing and OUCH 44hr timer :D

ratsinthecity
08-13-15, 05:01 AM

I had the same breeding logic as you, but I didn't get the Gold dragon. I did Diamond and Air too, and I got 2 hours. I figured the overwhelming odds were I would only get a 2 hour air and I did, but at worst, I would get a Gold Dragon which is desirable. I guess its bittersweet for you, at least you got a Gold.

mbyte68
08-13-15, 05:12 AM
wernt on my main was on my 2nd acc thing oh well :D

belarica
08-13-15, 06:29 AM

Congratulations! My second account had the same plan but got a 2 hour fail ��

pernmagic
08-13-15, 07:36 AM
Ouch indeed .... Hope you wanted the Golddragon:)

mbyte68
08-13-15, 08:06 AM
kinda but hoped my main got it 1st LOL

tuffyjkitten
08-13-15, 09:12 AM
Chapter 7 is really quite simple. No battles. I actually wish they had spread the battles out and maybe put one in this act. Chapter 7 took about three minutes total. Good luck to all!

Also, the reward is 15 gold.

Hopefully I actually get there today....I still have 1 battle left from yesterday plus the rest of that act. I'm going to most likely have to use gold to speed the Light Dagon breed so I can do the Air dragon breed for this act unless I get lucky and it's a nice little 5 hr Love dragon.

It's annoying that my diamond beat the higher level diamond prism easily in the tournament but can't win against a lower level one in a regular battle.

MaribouMay
08-13-15, 09:40 AM

Same thing happened to me.

None of us knows how the quest will differ from what was posted at the beginning of the thread. Having an idea of what to expect is tremendously helpful. The only way to know what's coming is to start the event a day or two later than the first day. You will still have the same amount of time to complete the event, but you will have the advantage of seeing what happens for others before you get there. That might be a good plan for the next event.

MaribouMay
08-13-15, 09:44 AM
Hopefully I actually get there today....I still have 1 battle left from yesterday plus the rest of that act. I'm going to most likely have to use gold to speed the Light Dagon breed so I can do the Air dragon breed for this act unless I get lucky and it's a nice little 5 hr Love dragon.

It's annoying that my diamond beat the higher level diamond prism easily in the tournament but can't win against a lower level one in a regular battle.

Light + Olympus has one result: Olympus, 7 hour.

I share your frustration with the battles. It seems like odds have shifted a bit since the ability to evolve to level 15 was added.

ecxtasy
08-13-15, 09:57 AM
You will NOT get virtue by breeding virtue x light, because once an element split it can not recombine to form new element. This is why I suggest virtue x light instead of fire x light

Thanks breeding outcomes have definitely changed since my day. Need to get more familiar with it again!

roguebee
08-13-15, 10:10 AM

I was planning the same way. I've been trying for a Gold Diamond for quite and figure that my luck would continue with another Air fail.

tuffyjkitten
08-13-15, 11:20 AM
And I get a Virtue dragon from the Light breeding....can my day please get better??

amerirish
08-13-15, 11:32 AM
Man, I don't even want to figure out how much gold I spent on this event :( Thinking about just spending the last 50 to get it over with. The super long wait time between chapters is really annoying. I honestly don't think it's possible to finish in time without speeding up the rounds.

ecxtasy
08-13-15, 12:22 PM
Don't think I am gonna bother with the rest of this event. Just realised how many battles I need to do. Wow 3 then 4 then 5. Lol yh I'm happy with my new astro and 2 portals thanks!

KadeeDid
08-13-15, 12:42 PM
What habitat does the portal dragon need? It is on my nest and I have cleared a space in case I need a habitat.

KimiBabyBakery
08-13-15, 12:51 PM
I think I'm missing something trying to do the this event, it calls for feeding your Portal Dragon. Where does the portal dragon come from. Thanks for any advice.

KadeeDid
08-13-15, 12:58 PM
I think I'm missing something trying to do the this event, it calls for feeding your Portal Dragon. Where does the portal dragon come from. Thanks for any advice.

You receive it after completing Chapter 5.

Check your storage.

MaribouMay
08-13-15, 12:59 PM
What habitat does the portal dragon need? It is on my nest and I have cleared a space in case I need a habitat.

Portal is Blue-Pink-Purple so you have a choice of 3 habitats.

andicat43
08-13-15, 01:20 PM
Can someone help me? Im stuck at chapter 4. In the battle arena Ive tried to beat this blue and gold level 13 dragon named coral 7 times already. Ive tried everything I can and some serious dragons (tho only to level 10). On my iphone the dragon was only an 11, and I beat him twice, but on my ipad its a level 13 and this Coral dragon cannot be beat. I Dont know what to do. Ive tried diamond and treasure, Ive done the rainbow and gemstone dragons I dont know what to do... I cannot move on to chapter 5, and wont be able to do the chapter 5 battles either. Does anyone know how to beat this level 13 huge scary blue looking dragon. I have been unable to figure out what dragon it is, but its name is coral. thanks

merlin3108
08-13-15, 01:43 PM
Can someone help me? Im stuck at chapter 4. In the battle arena Ive tried to beat this blue and gold level 13 dragon named coral 7 times already. Ive tried everything I can and some serious dragons (tho only to level 10). On my iphone the dragon was only an 11, and I beat him twice, but on my ipad its a level 13 and this Coral dragon cannot be beat. I Dont know what to do. Ive tried diamond and treasure, Ive done the rainbow and gemstone dragons I dont know what to do... I cannot move on to chapter 5, and wont be able to do the chapter 5 battles either. Does anyone know how to beat this level 13 huge scary blue looking dragon. I have been unable to figure out what dragon it is, but its name is coral. thanks

I'm assuming you have a blue and yellow opponent... You can see the kind of dragon when you next battle him ... The type is written below the name of the dragon just above the rarity... You can then check out the best opponents with the dragon story battle calculator (if you don't know that yet you can google for it... Unfortunately I'm not allowed to post the link here)... This will help you with future battles

As for the blue-yellow opponent you can use the following: Lollipop, any dragon with purple-yellow (Sorceress, Stardust, Arcane...), pink-purple dragons (Twilight, Origami, Bubble Gum), Neon, Lightning (yellow-pink)

Hope you beat him soon!

freshfunin2008
08-13-15, 01:52 PM
Man, I don't even want to figure out how much gold I spent on this event :( Thinking about just spending the last 50 to get it over with. The super long wait time between chapters is really annoying. I honestly don't think it's possible to finish in time without speeding up the rounds.

I hope I don't have to speed up any rounds. I have finish the 7 chapters and I guess I have been lucky so far.

laurelsail
08-13-15, 02:14 PM
Can anyone help me get past Hera 14? I'm never going to get past Chapter 6 if I can't get past this dans dragon! Thanks!

CoodieBug
08-13-15, 02:14 PM
Eh, I usually don't battle in DS. I haven't a clue what beats what.
So once it hits the battleground part I quit.
I'm loosing interest fast--all my dragons have bit the dust from lost battles--I can't keep up with their recuperation and I won't spent to get them going--outrageously stupid battlegrounds--worse than FFS--I'm kind of embarrassed that I continue-!!! One of these days I will "see the light!"

owa411
08-13-15, 03:11 PM
As i stated before, i will quit after receiving the portal dragon, but apparently i'm continuing in secret... O_o

merlin3108
08-13-15, 03:13 PM
Can anyone help me get past Hera 14? I'm never going to get past Chapter 6 if I can't get past this dans dragon! Thanks!

Only encountered a low level Hera at one time... Beat her with Ruby bbM

Hope you beat her soon!

Nuno2
08-13-15, 04:33 PM
I've just finnished the 7 chapter, no battles yet but I only got 10 gold from this chapter