PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Peryton - 2015 Aug 8

calvinxx
08-07-15, 11:33 AM

New Legendary Pearl Peryton

It's beautiful!! Crystal/Water

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22657&d=1438983604 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22657&d=1438983604)

Hawksmoor
08-07-15, 11:35 AM
Oh, how lovely!!!

SummerNightSky
08-07-15, 11:38 AM
Pretty, but I don't even have a Crystal Unicorn xD

So *cheers half-heartedly*

There's also a Value Pack of 25,000 food, 200 jeweled scarabs, and a Pluma egg for $19.99 (US)

Also, anyone else noticed that Pyro Pony has been renamed Pyro Horse?

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 11:47 AM
Wow!! It's gorgeous! Forget about the Jackalope! This is all I'm gonna be breeding for now! Must have!

Hawksmoor
08-07-15, 11:50 AM

Really? That just doesn't have the same ring to it, lol.

Ca7007
08-07-15, 11:55 AM
Really? That just doesn't have the same ring to it, lol.
Wow it's so beautiful! Definitely want to try for one. I agree, why would they change it and leave the other pony names alone?

rjazz
08-07-15, 12:08 PM
Love love love!!!!

dancingsnickerdoodle
08-07-15, 12:16 PM
I just got a 45 hour "fail"!
L
O
L

MaribouMay
08-07-15, 12:22 PM
Wiki says it's a 42 hour breed......I just got a 45 hour "fail"!
L
O
L

Congratulations?!?

Drachenia
08-07-15, 12:23 PM
L
O
L

Congratulations to Sapphire Cthulhu :D

Drachenia
08-07-15, 12:24 PM
Ouch ouch ouch, I have just a 45-hours by breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Nightmare. So now I'm to wait about 26 hours before I can breeding try for this beauty. Good luck to all :rolleyes:
Ouch ouch it is sitting a further 45 hours in the nest until I can try it again with the breed. Yes that's the lice milking now, my bad luck :(

Ratisorn
08-07-15, 12:24 PM
L
O
L

What your combo?

Hawksmoor
08-07-15, 12:36 PM
L
O
L

Ouch ouch ouch, I have just a 45-hours by breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Nightmare. So now I'm to wait about 26 hours before I can breeding try for this beauty. Good luck to all :rolleyes:
Ouch ouch it is sitting a further 45 hours in the nest until I can try it again with the breed. Yes that's the lice milking now, my bad luck :(

I wouldn't mind those "fails"! Congrats to you both!

pinkflower7777
08-07-15, 12:49 PM
Wow! I just got a 45 hour fail too, with Crystal Unicorn and Patriotter.

Drachenia
08-07-15, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't mind those "fails"! Congrats to you both!

Thank you Hawksmoor! I hope it is Jade Kirin, I love him. Good luck for you Hawksmoor:D

Drachenia
08-07-15, 12:54 PM
Wow! I just got a 45 hour fail too, with Crystal Unicorn and Patriotter.

Congratulations to Sapphire Cthulhu or Ruby Razorback :D

pinkflower7777
08-07-15, 12:58 PM
Congratulations to Sapphire Cthulhu or Ruby Razorback :D

Thanks, I really hope it's a Ruby as I already have a Sapphire. Of course I'm supper happy with either. Hope you get the Jade Kirin, it is such a beautiful animal.

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 01:06 PM
Congrats to everyone for their 45 hour "fails"! I'm still new to breeding with a unicorn. Is it more likely to get a gem animal by pairing it with a super rare like the Patriotter or are the chances the same with a common Frostfang?

pinkflower7777
08-07-15, 01:10 PM
Congrats to everyone for their 45 hour "fails"! I'm still new to breeding with a unicorn. Is it more likely to get a gem animal by pairing it with a super rare like the Patriotter or are the chances the same with a common Frostfang?

I don't think it matters. I got my unicorn with shock fox and cactus kitsune, one common and one supper rare.

Good Luck! It is amazing to actually get it.

Drachenia
08-07-15, 01:24 PM

Hello, it is very difficult to breed a Crystal Unicorn. It does not matter whether Common, Rare or Super Rare for breeding to Crystal Unicorn. It is important always to use the 4 colors it breeding. You can breeding a Crystal Unicorn with Planther / Thunderhawk get and you can look here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?71199-Crystal-Unicorn-(NEW)

karmaeater
08-07-15, 01:29 PM
Wow, absolutely gorgeous!
It took me half a year to finally breed a Crystal Unicorn, but I hope that one day I manage to get this beauty. :D It looks stunning!

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 01:29 PM
Sorry, you misunderstood. :) I recently bred a unicorn. I meant for getting the Pearl Peryton. Does it matter if I breed the unicorn with Frostfang or with Patriotter, for example?

Drachenia
08-07-15, 01:45 PM
Sorry, you misunderstood. :) I recently bred a unicorn. I meant for getting the Pearl Peryton. Does it matter if I breed the unicorn with Frostfang or with Patriotter, for example?

Oh sorry, that I had you misunderstood have. You can not use for breeding Patriotter. But if you use with eg Psyena / Crystal Unicorn as a breeding pair, they can all dark / water animals get and Sapphire Cthulhu 45 hours, Jade Kirin 45 hours or Pearl Peryton ? hours :D

tezzy37
08-07-15, 02:14 PM

I only have two data points, so I'm sure this is no where near the proof you're looking for. I've tried many, many, many times to breed a hybrid with a single element and crystal unicorn. No success. But just in the last week I've gotten two hybrids - one a "fail" when I was trying for the jackalope (unicorn and jackalope) = ruby razorback and then another on my nest right now where I bred the ruby razorback to a dream bat - I have about 12 hours before I find out what that is going to be.

Good luck!! I'm going to try for the peryton as soon as I clear my nest. It's so pretty!!

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 02:34 PM
Thank you Drachenia and tezzy37!

I think I will try pairing my unicorn with hybrids for a while. At least there will be a chance for more than one gem hybrid that way. Right now I have it breeding with Frostfang for a couple more hours.

sweetypies97
08-07-15, 02:34 PM
Wow, this,is gorgeous!

Melis2a84
08-07-15, 02:40 PM
Hey Guys

Just got a 42 hour timer

Speed it up and here is the egg

Good luck everyone :D

sweetdeda
08-07-15, 02:46 PM
I got it first try 42 hours! I can't believe it. Good luck all.

sweetdeda
08-07-15, 03:01 PM

Went and checked after reading your post, wonder what the point was in doing that? I'm sure I'll continue to call it pyro pony, much better ring to it.

Drachenia
08-07-15, 03:25 PM

So I have the breeding accelerated and got Ruby Razorback. I now breeding Crystal Einhorn / Frostfang and have get 4 hours. Congratulations to all where Pearl Peryton get have.

dancingsnickerdoodle
08-07-15, 03:33 PM
What your combo?

I used unicorn & Frostfang.
Had a few Frostfang fails before my 45 hr Cthulhu showed up.

Hawksmoor
08-07-15, 04:23 PM
Hey Guys

Just got a 42 hour timer

Speed it up and here is the egg

Good luck everyone :D

I got it first try 42 hours! I can't believe it. Good luck all.

Wow guys, congrats to both of you! I see a lot of Frostfang fails in my future :-$

Hawksmoor
08-07-15, 04:35 PM
And right after posting above look what I did. LOL! It's a "fail" I don't mind!

Drachenia
08-07-15, 04:36 PM
I have Ruby Razorback accelerated and breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Frostfang and get 5x Frostfang and 4 hours :-S

Drachenia
08-07-15, 04:39 PM
And right after posting above look what I did. LOL! It's a "fail" I don't mind!

Ouch ouch that is the wrong, but congratulations on Sapphire Cthulhu Hawksmoor :-D

Hawksmoor
08-07-15, 04:43 PM
Thanks Drachenia! I think I'll keep it ;-)

pinkflower7777
08-07-15, 04:58 PM
I have been able to breed the Patriotter with the Crystal Unicorn and get 4 out of 4 ultra rares. (2 Ruby Razorbacks and 2 Cthulhu. I kept trying hoping I could get the new Ultra Rare. I don't know how long this will be possible, so try soon if you want. I believe something like this happened with Steamtrunk and Ultra Breeding.

Hawksmoor
08-07-15, 05:07 PM
I have been able to breed the Patriotter with the Crystal Unicorn and get 4 out of 4 ultra rares. (2 Ruby Razorbacks and 2 Cthulhu. I kept trying hoping I could get the new Ultra Rare. I don't know how long this will be possible, so try soon if you want. I believe something like this happened with Steamtrunk and Ultra Breeding.

I don't have the Patriotter in my breeding list, I never have? Congrats though!

pinkflower7777
08-07-15, 05:10 PM
I don't have the Patriotter in my breeding list, I never have? Congrats though!

It was never in my breeding list either, until today. Thanks. I hope it works for someone else out there.

ninasidstorm8
08-07-15, 05:41 PM
It was never in my breeding list either, until today. Thanks. I hope it works for someone else out there.

No Patriotter in my Breeding list either. They must have fixed that one quickly.

Ratisorn
08-07-15, 07:37 PM
I used unicorn & Frostfang.
Had a few Frostfang fails before my 45 hr Cthulhu showed up.

Thank you,��
Unicorn&frostfang
1.Frostfang
2.Frostfang
3.Frostfang
4.Frostfang
5.Frostfang

Unlucky.

LonePudding
08-07-15, 08:49 PM
So *cheers half-heartedly*

That was me when I realised it was a new legendary animal XD

Edit: Just got my unicorn! I can't wait to try for this!

calvinxx
08-07-15, 09:55 PM
Thank you,��
Unicorn&frostfang
1.Frostfang
2.Frostfang
3.Frostfang
4.Frostfang
5.Frostfanew Legendary Pearl Perytong

Unlucky.

I've sped bred over 50 Frostfangs and stopped trying and went back to trying for Money Badger so your luck isn't as bad as mine! Lol

Dragojane
08-07-15, 10:35 PM
Sapphire+Frostfang =4 hour :mad:again

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 11:07 PM
Congrats to all who bred it already! I hope I get lucky soon, too.
I used Patriotter for breeding many times when I was trying for a unicorn, but I see it's gone from the list now. Too bad!

Edit: Ugh! Since many were so lucky with speed breeding already I decided to give it a shot - nothing but Frostfangs... At least I got more scarabs. :p

Out of curiosity: those of you who speed breed, how many times did it take to get the Peryton or a 45 hour timer? I went through more than 10 fails before I stopped speeding. (Didn't count when I was doing it.)

karmaeater
08-08-15, 04:27 AM
Out of curiosity: those of you who speed breed, how many times did it take to get the Peryton or a 45 hour timer? I went through more than 10 fails before I stopped speeding. (Didn't count when I was doing it.)
I'm curious too! I've only just managed to breed a Crystal Unicorn so now I can finally try for the legendary animals and I'm really curious how many tries does it usually take to get one. :eek:

Ratisorn
08-08-15, 04:49 AM
I've sped bred over 50 Frostfangs and stopped trying and went back to trying for Money Badger so your luck isn't as bad as mine! Lol

Ok,thanks you

Drachenia
08-08-15, 06:40 AM
I have Ruby Razorback accelerated and breeding with Crystal Unicorn / Frostfang and get 5x Frostfang and 4 hours :-S
I have with Frostfang/Crystal Unicorn get 4x Frostfang :(
I'm breeding with Sapphire Cthulhu/Crystal Unicorn get 7x Frostfang and 4 hours :( :( :(

31aug2002
08-08-15, 12:58 PM
I do not have the Crystal Unicorn:(:( so no Pearl Peryton for me yet:(:(

SummerNightSky
08-08-15, 01:02 PM
I do not have the Crystal Unicorn:(:( so no Pearl Peryton for me yet:(:(
You are not alone: there are plenty of us in the No Unicorn (Yet) Club :)

If I had one, I'd probably go for this animal first. Just because Pearl is my birthstone.

31aug2002
08-08-15, 01:31 PM

If I had one, I'd probably go for this animal first. Just because Pearl is my birthstone.

I hope we get it soon. Good luck to all those trying :):)

HappyHeartBakery
08-08-15, 02:33 PM

Ditto - no Unicorn here either. Hoping this event will increase all our chances of getting one so we can try for this pretty guy

Drachenia
08-08-15, 05:06 PM

I have with Frostfang/Crystal Unicorn get 4x Frostfang :(
I'm breeding with Sapphire Cthulhu/Crystal Unicorn get 7x Frostfang and 4 hours :( :( :(

Hello everyone, I have once again accelerated breeding and I do not know after how many Frostfang I got my 42 hours. I'm so happy to get Pearl Peryton

sweetypies97
08-08-15, 07:12 PM
my attempts -

iphone:
unicorn + great danebow = conducktor
unicorn + psyena = sea lion
unicorn + psyena = mercat
unicorn + psyena = Chromadile
unicorn + sea drake = Chromadile
unicorn + Chromadile = sea lion
unicorn + Chromadile = Chromadile
unicorn + psyena = sea drake
unicorn + sea drake = chromadile
unicorn + Frostfang = Frostfang*
unicorn + Frostfang = Frostfang

iPad:
unicorn + ocean owl = sea horse
unicorn + monsoon marmot = mercat
unicorn + monsoon marmot = Chromadile
unicorn + monsoon marmot = sea drake
unicorn + chilldebeest = chromadile
unicorn + monsoon marmot = monsoon marmot
unicorn + Chameneon = Chromadile

LonePudding
08-08-15, 08:04 PM
Hello everyone, I have once again accelerated breeding and I do not know after how many Frostfang I got my 42 hours. I'm so happy to get Pearl Peryton

Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'd love it if S8 put her on a new splash screen! *hint hint* XD

Sandybellee
08-09-15, 02:49 AM

Congrats! :)

Hawksmoor
08-09-15, 06:12 AM

Congrats Drachenia!

Drachenia
08-10-15, 09:17 AM
Congratulations! She's beautiful! I'd love it if S8 put her on a new splash screen! *hint hint* XD
Congrats! :)
Congrats Drachenia!

Thank you for your congratulations LonePudding, Sandybellee, Hawksmoor

I love the designs of the ice, it is also beautiful. I want to have 2 Pearl Peryton

Ratisorn
08-11-15, 05:32 PM
Fail! 22756

ninasidstorm8
08-11-15, 05:45 PM
Fail! 22756

I wish I could get such a fail. Congratulations!!!

sweetdeda
08-11-15, 05:51 PM
Fail! 22756

Awesome fail! Congrats!

Ratisorn
08-11-15, 09:26 PM
Awesome fail! Congrats!

Thank you.

Gweenykay
08-11-15, 11:16 PM

Hope to see Patriotter in my breeding list when reset happens soon. Until you posted I didn't realise it wasn't there.
Thanks for the info. Fantastic luck- hope there's some left for me please

Sandybellee
08-12-15, 03:58 AM
Can't believe it! :o I just got a 45 hour fail too! Yaaaaay!! So I'm getting a Sapphire Chulthu. Would have preferred Pearl but maybe next time, lol. :D

So I guess my unicorn is out of commission in the tournament for quite a while.

Edit: Oh my gosh! Just realized a funny connection! I'm dealing with H.P. Lovecraft's stories at work right now. Perhaps that summoned the Chulthu to my forest! ;)

sweetdeda
08-12-15, 04:37 AM
Can't believe it! :o I just got a 45 hour fail too! Yaaaaay!! So I'm getting a Sapphire Chulthu. Would have preferred Pearl but maybe next time, lol. :D

So I guess my unicorn is out of commission in the tournament for quite a while.
Congrats! Sapphire Chulthu is my nemesis, beats me in battle constantly! I am lucky enough to have a unicorn to use for breeding and still keep my level 15 available for battling, hopefully you will get lucky to have that luxury too very soon.

Sandybellee
08-12-15, 05:00 AM
Congrats! Sapphire Chulthu is my nemesis, beats me in battle constantly! I am lucky enough to have a unicorn to use for breeding and still keep my level 15 available for battling, hopefully you will get lucky to have that luxury too very soon.

Thanks, Sweetdeda! I hope so. Two unicorns would come in handy in so many situations. Like in breeding for the last of any triplet animals we may have in the future or breeding treasure animals too.

But I am so happy just to finally have one and now a gem hybrid! I was afraid it would take so much longer to get one of these hybrids.

I was already so used to the 4 hour Frostfang timer routine I just thought: Okay, I can spare the unicorn for 4 more hours (click) ...? ...!!?? 45 hours!!!
Gotta love those moments! :D

Ratisorn
08-12-15, 07:18 AM
Hope to see Patriotter in my breeding list when reset happens soon. Until you posted I didn't realise it wasn't there.
Thanks for the info. Fantastic luck- hope there's some left for me please
Now can't breed it not in list,saddddddd...

Tiamat68
08-12-15, 11:56 AM
OMG, I just bred my Crystal Unicorn with my Frostfang and got a 42 hour timer. Is this it? Nothing else is 42 hours, is it? Unicorn level 14, frostfang level 15 - 5th try, I believe. Fingers crossed.

ninasidstorm8
08-12-15, 12:05 PM
OMG, I just bred my Crystal Unicorn with my Frostfang and got a 42 hour timer. Is this it? Nothing else is 42 hours, is it? Unicorn level 14, frostfang level 15 - 5th try, I believe. Fingers crossed.

Congrats!!!

Sandybellee
08-12-15, 12:08 PM

Yes, it's Pearl Peryton! Congrats! It's such a beauty. You were very lucky to get it on the 5th try. I've been trying probably about 40 times and got the Cthulhu instead.

Tiamat68
08-12-15, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the replies. I'm really excited to be getting her. 84 hours in all till she's in a habitat? Hmmmm........I think I see gems flying out of my pocket. I don't think I can stand waiting that long.

Sakrysta
08-15-15, 05:54 AM
I think I'm going back to breeding with Frostfang. At least the fails are short!

charmeyone
08-15-15, 12:02 PM
How do you guys have Patriotter on ur breeder list. It's never been on mine. I keep looking but nope. I wish. I never get such amazing luck.

megan3ID
08-17-15, 12:15 AM
Hi, is it possible to get Pearl Peryton by using Frostfang and Crystal Unicorm, or does it have to be Sapphire Cthulhu?

SummerNightSky
08-17-15, 06:38 AM
Hi, is it possible to get Pearl Peryton by using Frostfang and Crystal Unicorm, or does it have to be Sapphire Cthulhu?
Yes, you can get Pearl Peryton with Frostfang and Crystal Unicorn. Any breeding combo that has Gem and Water in it gives you a chance at Pearl Peryton :) Best of luck!

chippychan
08-17-15, 06:43 AM
Congrats to everyone who has been lucky on this one. :)

I've been trying with Unicorn/Frostfang with no luck so far. I did a little speeding and then realized there really wasn't any point since it's not a limited animal. I figure I'll probably eventually get it when I'm not even trying. :rolleyes:

To be honest though, I kind of hope I get Sapphire Cthulhu instead.

rjazz
08-18-15, 08:58 PM
I've been trying pretty much non stop with Unicorn & Frostfang but no luck! I really want this one!

placebo16
08-19-15, 10:21 AM
I tried for an entire week straight....on two accounts, and I was unsuccessful with breeding one. I have yet to breed a single hybrid since I was lucky enough to obtain my unicorns. I congratulate all who were fortunate enough to have bred their Pearl Perytons, and I wish much luck to those who are still attempting the fete. :o

droopy123love
08-19-15, 11:27 AM
After 3 times I got the 42 hrs timer; citrine and confetti yeti are the proud parents!

sweetdeda
08-19-15, 03:41 PM
After 3 times I got the 42 hrs timer; citrine and confetti yeti are the proud parents!

Congratulations!

BanditMiz
08-26-15, 08:49 AM
Congrats to any who got it
I see now after breeding finished and the incubating came I got the egg YESH
funny how things come after I got new device :p ;)
Just shortly ago got the crystal unicorn
had been trying since it came.... never got it
new device it came :cool:

epinederose
08-26-15, 01:21 PM
congratulations to all of you who have it
i just start to breed......

epinederose
08-31-15, 05:32 AM
i notice that crystal unicorn is absolutely worth nothing, when breeding.... have got frostfang.; an army now...... pffffffffffffffff waisting time breeding !!!!!!!
is it a good fighter, thou ??????

sweetypies97
08-31-15, 09:46 PM
my attempts -

iphone:

iPad:

:/

getting very tired of 4 hour fails.

sweetypies97
09-04-15, 04:04 PM
my attempts -

iphone:

iPad:

I'm taking a break to try for the service dogs.

Sandybellee
09-30-15, 02:11 AM
Finally got my Pearl Peryton trying for a Sea Horse! *happy dance* :) They always come when you least expect it!

calvinxx
10-21-15, 10:40 AM

I finally got my Peryton!! :) I've tried with Chutlthu / Frostfang combo sooooooooo many times

kooky panda
10-21-15, 10:43 AM

I finally got my Peryton!! :) I've tried with Chutlthu / Frostfang combo sooooooooo many times
Oh yeah I know you are probably doing a Happy Dance!!

http://th717.photobucket.com/albums/ww173/prestonjjrtr/Halloween/th_monstro4.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/image/happy%20dance%20gif/prestonjjrtr/Halloween/monstro4.gif?o=131)

evys_mom
10-21-15, 12:34 PM

Congrats!!!! I am so envious!!! This and Jade are the two I want most!! Well after my QQ which is probably my all time favorite.

calvinxx
10-21-15, 12:34 PM
Thanks kooky!! lol I can't believe the luck I'm having! First a unicorn and now the peryton! I have seen him in other forests and my only concern is how large he is lmao

rjazz
10-23-15, 10:32 AM
I want one really bad-no luck so far!
Congrats to all!

Latoyab211
03-19-18, 07:53 PM
On 3-19-18, I bred Pearl Peryton from Crystal Unicorn and Ottocrat. I am trying for Opal Octopus.
I just go my C.U. on 3-16-18. Super happy to breed another Ultra; after 2 years of trying for the C.U.

UltraViolet4910
04-03-18, 04:26 PM
I got the pearl peryton using level 4 crystal unicorn and level 10 seafoam unicorn on the first try. 42 hours breeding time

Zummat
01-05-19, 02:38 PM
After countless tries for this I finally have a Pearl Peryton egg on the nest. Yay me! With the exception of the special creatures during events the chrystal creatures are the only ones left for me to try to breed.

kittyruth777
01-08-19, 12:20 AM
Can u tell me which animals I need to breed to get a Pearl Peryton please

deadpixel
01-08-19, 05:32 AM
Can u tell me which animals I need to breed to get a Pearl Peryton please

Just pair a Frost Fang with Crystal Unicorn. Whether or not you successfully breed a Pearl Peryton will be entirely up to your luck; there's no secret formula to it.