PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU STORM 8 FOR PROVIDING THIS FORUM! Important Message!

KylesKaren
08-07-15, 10:53 AM
Dear game players, developers and support staff of storm 8:

I would like to first say thank you to the developers of storm 8 games. You have provided top, first class games to say the least! I love these highly addictive games. For the first couple months i felt lost and would try to view these forums but felt totally lost. I must say that whatever recent changes that have been made has certainly changed a doubtful mind into a believer!

Now that i have figured out how to navigate my way around i am totally overwhelmed with the attention and feedback produced by these forums. What a great avenue to have at your fingertips. While reviewing some of the post that i was not involved in, i have discovered a very close knit group of people helping their fellow game players. I will be honest when i tell you that when in doubt i would send an email and become angry as i felt i kept getting what i thought to be a candid reply; advising me to visit the forums. This frustrated me to no end as i could never figure out how to use these forums to my advantage. Once again whatever recent changes have been made has certainly made this more user friendly and in addition, i stumbled upon some very useful information in the interim.

So my fellow players please know that this is where you will get a+++ support staff as well as people like yourself feeling stuck and not knowing what to do.

Bottom line, don't be like me and not utilize these tools that are informative, engaging, and amazing! "you are not alone and people do care!" best wishes and good luck to all!

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 01:38 PM
Welcome, KylesKaren! Happy to hear you found help here. Feel free to jump in and contibute in the various discussions :)

KylesKaren
08-07-15, 03:08 PM
Now that I have finally figured it out I'm absolutely thrilled. You better believe I will get involved. In a very good and constructive way. Thank you.

SpiritWind00
08-08-15, 01:27 AM
Thank you for the lovely feedback! Castle forum is fun and engaging and full of wonderful helpful players. If you haven't been to the Hub yet (in the top section of Discussion forum) then it's a great place to start or bookmark for regular use. We are all here to help each other.... :) we're glad you found us..

KylesKaren
08-08-15, 02:24 AM
Thank you, as you know I'm still navigating my way around. Thank you for sharing with me the "Hub." I'm going to check it out now. Thanks, Sissy

KylesKaren
08-08-15, 02:53 AM
I'm not sure I actually found the "Hub?" But I noticed several messages about updates. How do you know if there is an update available? Also I use my iPhone and it appeared to me that we cannot update? Please verify. Also I didn't figure out how to add a book mark???

tvangstanke
08-08-15, 12:20 PM
This link should take you to the Hub:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75916-THE-HUB!-Building-Guide-Inventory-Guide-amp-Game-Help

Also direct links in SpiritWind's signature