PDA

View Full Version : Spin to win aug 7th thru 14 (Android)

diner2u
08-07-15, 10:50 AM
New Spin!

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22631&d=1438969824 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22631&d=1438969824)

mimiamelia
08-07-15, 10:52 AM
Android only, I believe, since I did not see it on my IOS device. Good luck to those who have it:)

813vv
08-07-15, 11:03 AM
I'm crazy when they start new wheel without pause from last wheel. Then I cant spin until tomorrow, so it doesn't mean 7 days.

BiteMe111
08-07-15, 11:05 AM
We've just had Sorceress on the previous Android-only wheel. Weird that they're repeating a dragon so soon.

tengoambre123
08-07-15, 11:07 AM
awww man, i really wish this was iOS! I want that portal dragon :mad:

dragonspearls
08-07-15, 11:09 AM
Definitely not fair that a new spin to win comes on the heels of the previous, starting as the previous ends. Those who took their spin before the previous one ended gets screwed out of a full day on the new wheel. BAH HUMBUG S8! Please use your brains.

bexrexbex
08-07-15, 11:15 AM
I am noooot complaining, but I can't believe this will be the third week in a row of the Spin Wheel on Android!

Of course, if we got a spin in this morning, we can't spin on the new wheel until tomorrow, but c'est la vie.

noah1164
08-07-15, 11:26 AM
I'd be excited, but last wheel I got 3 maps every day and don't need them. Other account also no dragons. Last wheel nothing either. So kinda hard to be happy. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky this wheel starting tomorrow.

Paleon
08-07-15, 12:39 PM
I was wondering what they gave iOS today when I saw Sorceress... This Wheel looks really cool though, I even wouldn't mind getting the decorations. lol Spent some gold just to get a spin in today, I think this is my favorite Spin-to-Win so far!

xxxe
08-07-15, 02:38 PM
I'd be excited, but last wheel I got 3 maps every day and don't need them. Other account also no dragons. Last wheel nothing either. So kinda hard to be happy. Oh well, maybe I'll get lucky this wheel starting tomorrow.

Lol I literally got 3 maps every spin too! I tried different tactics to spin and no matter how I spun I got maps. I got like 2 dragons two wheels ago so I shouldn't complain. I once went 7 wheels without a singe dragon.

Kennedward
08-07-15, 02:41 PM
Will be missing the first spin since I play on IOS as well, ah well...

popcorn_belle
08-07-15, 05:14 PM
1st spin - sorceress dragon (finally got you after many wheels that I played) 😊

Kennedward
08-07-15, 05:15 PM
1st spin - sorceress dragon (finally got you after many wheels that I played) ��

Congrats! :D

Kennedward
08-07-15, 05:16 PM
Just noticed the Astro dragon is given to me through IOS event, so I would like to get Portal lol

Paleon
08-07-15, 06:11 PM
Just noticed the Astro dragon is given to me through IOS event, so I would like to get Portal lol

I think Portal is gifted through the Dragon Tales event as well.

Kennedward
08-07-15, 06:13 PM
I think Portal is gifted through the Dragon Tales event as well.

Oh yea, just saw it as the prize for Chapter 5, well, all the more reason to get there on IOS LOL!

Kennedward
08-07-15, 06:24 PM
Actually, it works both ways, if I get it from spin then I won't need to finish IOS event, but if I don't get anything from spins, then I'll more likely finish further in IOS event

cdreams1980
08-07-15, 07:27 PM
Sorceress on my first spin! Makes up for only getting maps and flowers on the last round!

redstar177
08-07-15, 07:28 PM
I'm crazy when they start new wheel without pause from last wheel. Then I cant spin until tomorrow, so it doesn't mean 7 days.

Definitely not fair that a new spin to win comes on the heels of the previous, starting as the previous ends. Those who took their spin before the previous one ended gets screwed out of a full day on the new wheel. BAH HUMBUG S8! Please use your brains.

YEP. And this is an issue that they are aware of because it happened last time too. Always ends up with one less spin than we should :mad:

glenngenius
08-07-15, 09:32 PM
New spin to win!

1st spin: 250,000 coins --- here we go again! I hope I can get the new dragons! :)

sam204
08-08-15, 02:19 AM
I had Earliar Spin wheel which just ended but I don't have new spin wheel ! I tried to close my game then completely Closed my iPad . But spin wheel does not appear ! Any suggestion ?

sam204
08-08-15, 02:27 AM
From Earliar post , I understand it is only for Android , n not for IOS ! Well , then it's OK !

mbyte68
08-08-15, 05:02 AM
oooooooh got me a Astro , 2nd acc got Supernova and acc3 got Portal *happy dances* might keep baby astro to go with its mum as we gotta fully evolve that 1 :D

Kennedward
08-08-15, 06:19 AM
1. Food

TN_MOM
08-08-15, 07:27 AM
Spin 1: 3 maps
Bought a Spin:700 food
Bought a Spin: 700 food
(Not buying anymore spins for this one. Luck is not on my side)
Spin 2:250000 coins
Spin 3:Launchpad
Spin 4:Launchpad
(As if one Launchpad wasn't enough. :confused:I am convinced my wheel is rigged and none of the dragons are in my future).:(
Spin 5:700 food (Glad its not another Launchpad)
Spin 6:3 maps
Spin 7:700 food ( My final spin)

schnute612
08-08-15, 11:25 AM
That's what I thought. And for those who have expanded everywhere they should offer Island Parts instead of Mystic Maps.

glenngenius
08-08-15, 08:16 PM
New spin to win!

1st spin: 250,000 coins --- here we go again! I hope I can get the new dragons! :)

2nd spin: 2 chandelier crystals --- it's okay, at least it reduced my efforts on doing battles for the materials used in crafting the chandelier dragon.

Kennedward
08-09-15, 06:17 AM
1. Food
2. maps

inesat
08-09-15, 07:28 AM
Off to a great start: I got a launch pad decoration and a Supernova!

Paleon
08-09-15, 10:44 AM
Awesome! I spun a Supernova on my smaller account today, and my main won a Sorceress!

Kennedward
08-09-15, 11:51 AM
Wow, so envious of you guys, I got the bad results this time around lol

pysue
08-09-15, 07:54 PM
I keep getting food and maps, too. The one dragon I land on is the same one every time.

glenngenius
08-09-15, 08:29 PM
2nd spin: 2 chandelier crystals --- it's okay, at least it reduced my efforts on doing battles for the materials used in crafting the chandelier dragon.

3rd spin: 700 food.

popcorn_belle
08-09-15, 09:49 PM
1 - sorceress dragon (yey!) :D
2 - 2 chandelier crystals
3 - sorceress dragon (nay!) :(

twospoons
08-09-15, 10:38 PM
Wooh! Supernova. Finally--I got no dragons last wheel, almost every spin was coins. This one is at least giving me maps and food, and now an actual wanted prize!

Kennedward
08-10-15, 06:27 AM
Maps again..... :mad:

PrincessCouture2014
08-10-15, 08:53 AM
1 - sorceress dragon (yey!) :D
2 - 2 chandelier crystals
3 - sorceress dragon (nay!) :(

Aren't you lucky in getting twins ;). I remember one of the previous wheels u got two dark crystal dragons. But k
jokes apart Congratulations getting same Dragon second time is better than coins and maps. Don't u think so?

PrincessCouture2014
08-10-15, 08:54 AM
Maps again..... :mad:

awww I really hope u get dragon

Kennedward
08-10-15, 10:28 AM
awww I really hope u get dragon

Thanks but bad luck so far on this spin the wheel

Mythdefied
08-10-15, 01:39 PM
Maps, parts, and Sorceress. Already have that one.

drachenhase
08-11-15, 02:04 AM
one of my baby accounts won the shooting star dragon.. on main account I only get maps and coins and food

inesat
08-11-15, 03:26 AM
Last spin: Astro dragon! Another huge success of a wheel! (previously got a Supernova)

Kennedward
08-11-15, 07:50 AM
1. Food
2. maps
3. maps
4. Food

Finally not maps!

BiteMe111
08-11-15, 09:00 AM
I bought quite a bit of gold and quite a few extra spins because I really want that Portal dragon. And I think so far I've gotten every other dragon (including the red one 3 times!) but no Portal. :(

golferchick777
08-11-15, 09:03 AM
Dracula Dragon today. Woohoo!

Kennedward
08-11-15, 09:29 AM
I bought quite a bit of gold and quite a few extra spins because I really want that Portal dragon. And I think so far I've gotten every other dragon (including the red one 3 times!) but no Portal. :(

Luckily I also play on IOS and got Portal through the IOS tales event

freshfunin2008
08-11-15, 09:34 AM
Oh are Droid friends are getting the Tale event dragons available on the spin to fail wheel. Awesome

Kennedward
08-11-15, 09:42 AM
Oh are Droid friends are getting the Tale event dragons available on the spin to fail wheel. Awesome

Yea, they give Android players a chance to get them

Paleon
08-11-15, 10:29 AM
Yea, they give Android players a chance to get them

And that's nice and all, I just wish we'd get the actual event. I'd say you definitely have a better chance at getting Astro & Portal if you play on iOS than you do if you're on Android.

Well, anyway, I got a second Launch Pad today. I think I'd like the portal-thing now, game, if you're going to give me a decoration. :p

freshfunin2008
08-11-15, 10:33 AM
I sense parity is coming to are droid fans eventually. It shouldn't be more than another 2 years or so. I hope you get all the new dragons.

Kennedward
08-11-15, 12:04 PM
And that's nice and all, I just wish we'd get the actual event. I'd say you definitely have a better chance at getting Astro & Portal if you play on iOS than you do if you're on Android.

Well, anyway, I got a second Launch Pad today. I think I'd like the portal-thing now, game, if you're going to give me a decoration. :p

Agreed, it's much easier on IOS than relying on spin the wheel, I always get those unwanted maps

lauraleighashby
08-11-15, 01:36 PM
Nothing but maps and 500 food spins on this wheel so far. Yuck ��

BiteMe111
08-11-15, 02:42 PM
Could we please have this info added to the first post:
Portal: super rare, pink/purple/blue
Astro: super rare, black/white/yellow
Sorceress: super rare, purple/yellow
Shooting Star: super rare, purple/blue/yellow
Supernova: rare, purple/yellow/red

Kennedward
08-11-15, 04:19 PM
Nothing but maps and 500 food spins on this wheel so far. Yuck ��

Same here, bad wheel this time around

redstar177
08-11-15, 07:34 PM

SERIOUSLY. The Spin to Fail wheel is very hard to be successful at, and 30 gold is too high of a price for extra spins IMO. Ios users are able to get the first 2 dragons very easily, where as we will be lucky to get 1 of the 3 dragons. Besides, far less fun spinning a wheel once a day then completing interesting challenges and quests. With all that being said, though, I'm grateful that we were given a possibility to get the dragons at all.

I sense parity is coming to are droid fans eventually. It shouldn't be more than another 2 years or so. I hope you get all the new dragons.

I don't know about you, but 2 years seems like far too long to expect Android users to sit contently while watching hundreds of fun events with cool dragon prizes simply pass us by.

glenngenius
08-12-15, 01:36 AM
3rd spin: 700 food.

4th spin: 700 food
5th spin: maps. Ugggh. >_<

inesat
08-12-15, 04:45 AM
Last spin: Astro dragon! Another huge success of a wheel! (previously got a Supernova)
Just added a Sorceress to that! *happy dancing*

BogitaPetHome1
08-12-15, 05:08 AM
I can not get anything worth here. Only thing I get us coins (I do not need) , apples (some few times) and maps BUT I do not have any lad left so I can not expand, how good is to get maps when u can not expand? That is silly. TL should to take those out specially with the problem that we all have regarding the lack of land and expansions. No dragons for me nope...:'(

Kennedward
08-12-15, 06:51 AM
1. Food
2. maps
3. maps
4. Food
5. maps

:mad:

blackeneddove
08-12-15, 07:34 AM
I wish I could have this wheel. I am playing on iOS and have three of these dragons already, but I haven't been playing long enough to have any opportunities to get Supernova or Shooting Star (which is my favorite dragon!)

Heart broken. </3

Good luck to everyone.

Kennedward
08-12-15, 07:56 AM
I can not get anything worth here. Only thing I get us coins (I do not need) , apples (some few times) and maps BUT I do not have any lad left so I can not expand, how good is to get maps when u can not expand? That is silly. TL should to take those out specially with the problem that we all have regarding the lack of land and expansions. No dragons for me nope...:'(

Me too, I feel your pain

Mythdefied
08-12-15, 11:21 AM
Food. I don't mind food, but I'd much rather have all the dragons.

Kennedward
08-12-15, 11:26 AM
Food. I don't mind food, but I'd much rather have all the dragons.

Me too, if only I don't get any maps in between

glenngenius
08-12-15, 06:55 PM
4th spin: 700 food
5th spin: maps. Ugggh. >_<

6th spin: maps --- wow. This is such an awesome wheel! :mad:

Kennedward
08-12-15, 07:30 PM

Same results here, nothing but food and maps, but more maps than food

BogitaPetHome1
08-12-15, 08:00 PM
Seriously just because I can not expand I get maps every single time that I spin. ..so tired of this wheel. No more maps for me please! !!! Or give us more land so we can actually use them. But serious maps should not be part of the spinning wheels please TL take those out.

barbaraann72
08-12-15, 08:02 PM
700 food. Every. Single. Spin.

Kennedward
08-12-15, 08:18 PM
Seriously just because I can not expand I get maps every single time that I spin. ..so tired of this wheel. No more maps for me please! !!! Or give us more land so we can actually use them. But serious maps should not be part of the spinning wheels please TL take those out.

I've said that long ago, but nothing

bakerystoe
08-12-15, 08:21 PM
1. Food
2. maps
3. maps
4. Food
5. maps

:mad:
I absolutely hate that Dam Maps! I REALLY HOPE THAT TL WILL TRASH IT! PLAYERS ARE ALMOST WITH THEIR NORMAL LANDS! Or newer can add a hundreds of Players

Kennedward
08-12-15, 08:22 PM
I absolutely hate that Dam Maps! I REALLY HOPE THAT TL WILL TRASH IT! PLAYERS ARE ALMOST WITH THEIR NORMAL LANDS! Or newer can add a hundreds of Players

I know, it's insanely annoying to keep getting maps that I no longer need for over a year or two

bakerystoe
08-12-15, 08:24 PM
I know, it's insanely annoying to keep getting maps that I no longer need for over a year or two

I think TL does not listen to our "good" Suggestion! Why???? So Which is a perfect suggestion Can We SUGGEST TO YOU??

Kennedward
08-12-15, 08:25 PM
The mods always say they read our posts, but I seriously doubt they are conveying the suggestions to the development team, as the game keeps on doing things that many players don't like.

freesiawoods
08-12-15, 11:42 PM
Away with the maps and deco, bring back the gold!! I'm sure more of us will be inclined to buy spins then.

I got a couple of dragons I already have, and a Portal, over my 4 games.

glenngenius
08-13-15, 12:50 AM
Same results here, nothing but food and maps, but more maps than food

Just a suggestion: I think they should bring back the 1x gold instead of maps. I mean, getting food and coins are waaayyyyy better than maps; unless they will have expansions which will require maps (which I doubt since expansions are already done through mining).

PrincessCouture2014
08-13-15, 01:30 AM
Just added a Sorceress to that! *happy dancing*

Wow Lucky you

Kennedward
08-13-15, 06:25 AM
Just a suggestion: I think they should bring back the 1x gold instead of maps. I mean, getting food and coins are waaayyyyy better than maps; unless they will have expansions which will require maps (which I doubt since expansions are already done through mining).

Agree. But even those newer players who need maps, they can just simply ask for them from neighbors, plus the high number of maps required for just 1 expansion, the 3 maps from spins really doesn't help much

Kennedward
08-13-15, 06:26 AM
1. Food
2. maps
3. maps
4. Food
5. maps
6. maps again????

I'm so bored of this spin now... :mad:

Paleon
08-13-15, 07:53 AM
Yay, spun a Shooting Star today!

BiteMe111
08-13-15, 08:34 AM
Still no Portal. :( Did two spins today and one of them resulted in the fourth Supernova (I'm tempted to buy a red habitat and have a Supernova family on it, three of them in different stages, that is until I need the space) and the other spin was maps.

twospoons
08-13-15, 02:26 PM
as someone who's still expanding, i think maps, even 3 of them, are WAY more useful than coins, though not as good as food. sure, i can get maps by asking, but i can also get food by planting and coins by collecting.

and i was so good all week, after taking a while to log on the first day of the wheel! i kept pushing my time back by 2 hours until i got to where i would have been able to spin an hour before the timer flipped over, and then fit another free spin in on the last day. and then of course i didn't get to it. :( one of these weeks i'll get a full week's worth of free spins.

here's hoping for astro or shooting star on my last go!

glenngenius
08-13-15, 05:00 PM

7th spin: maps. Wow. This is ridiculously insane. 3 maps in a row. Seriously? This is the best spin to win ever! :mad:

glenngenius
08-13-15, 05:02 PM
Agree. But even those newer players who need maps, they can just simply ask for them from neighbors, plus the high number of maps required for just 1 expansion, the 3 maps from spins really doesn't help much

I agree with you. Well, they can always put maps on new players' wheel and replace those maps with gold for old players. That's not a bad suggestion, don't you think? :)

Kennedward
08-13-15, 05:10 PM
I agree with you. Well, they can always put maps on new players' wheel and replace those maps with gold for old players. That's not a bad suggestion, don't you think? :)

Agreed!

hon3ycomb
08-14-15, 12:24 AM
These dragons look awesome! I've got none except Sorceress from the previous wheel. I only got Shooting Star, maps and maps, food, money and some launching pad though :(

Kennedward
08-14-15, 06:55 AM
1. Food
2. maps
3. maps
4. Food
5. maps
6. maps
7. maps :mad:

This is one of the worst wheels I've ever spin :mad:

BiteMe111
08-14-15, 08:18 AM
Done with the spins, didn't get the dragon I really wanted (Portal) but got all the rest and some cool decor.

PrincessCouture2014
08-14-15, 08:27 AM
Maps are the worst option and so is coin. I did get two dragons this spin wheel ( which won't happen again I know) but I am no more excited for wheels. If anything, I am kind of repulsive coz when u know u r likely to get nothing it makes u feel horrible and not wanting to even try.

glenngenius
08-14-15, 12:22 PM
1. Food
2. maps
3. maps
4. Food
5. maps
6. maps
7. maps :mad:

This is one of the worst wheels I've ever spin :mad:

I share the same sentiment. We both have the same last three spins results --- all MAPS! >_<

Kennedward
08-14-15, 04:43 PM
Maps are the worst option and so is coin. I did get two dragons this spin wheel ( which won't happen again I know) but I am no more excited for wheels. If anything, I am kind of repulsive coz when u know u r likely to get nothing it makes u feel horrible and not wanting to even try.

Agreed, both maps and coins are pretty much useless for me, but maps more so

Kennedward
08-14-15, 04:44 PM
I share the same sentiment. We both have the same last three spins results --- all MAPS! >_<

I know that feeling....