PDA

View Full Version : Bingo

cquinn32
08-07-15, 10:22 AM
I downloaded the monopoly bingo game but received no reward?

beausmom76
08-07-15, 04:39 PM
The same thing happened to me. Once I got to level 7, I got a reward...but nothing for the initial installation and play.

MysticOrchid
08-07-15, 05:25 PM
For me, it told me to play it again since I deleted it the first time a month ago. And then downloaded it last night and told me to serve any dish first to get 30 gems. Worked for me.

jandtandn
08-07-15, 06:47 PM
Did you open it and play it? It will only give you the reward for downloading and playing, and then again at certain intervals.

dalexxx
08-07-15, 10:06 PM
On my case, it all appeared in every TL games installed that I have.

Dragon Story, Restaurant Story 2, Fantasy Forest Story, Farm Story, Castle Story.

For all those above games, it asked me to install. After installing, I played the newly installed game then I loaded up all those games that asked for bingo to be installed and have gotten gems for FFS and CS only (did the tap the coin generating building, buy d?cor etc).

I missed receiving gems/gold for DS, RS2, FS.

Don't know why. maybe a mod could enlighten? ::3

lorettasapron
08-08-15, 06:50 AM
Initially the Monopoly Bingo goal wasn't actually a goal, it was only an advert for the game. In other words, you may have had a thumbnail on the side of your games, but the clipboard (or equivalent) didn't include a goal for downloading.

This seems to have been rectified now though - I've got an official goal across all my Storm8 games.

SpiritWind00
08-08-15, 07:52 PM
Moved to Bugs and Issues forum... :)

dalexxx
08-08-15, 09:05 PM
Initially the Monopoly Bingo goal wasn't actually a goal, it was only an advert for the game. In other words, you may have had a thumbnail on the side of your games, but the clipboard (or equivalent) didn't include a goal for downloading.

This seems to have been rectified now though - I've got an official goal across all my Storm8 games.

Thanks for clarifying. Too bad ive already downloaded before the new changes. ::3