PDA

View Full Version : STILL no queen!!

xheatherxx3
08-07-15, 09:43 AM
Ever since I switched from my iPhone to an Android I've noticed that the queen who is supposed to drop pistachios for the pyramid cake recipe doesn't show up at my restaurant at all, I would say it's been about 2 weeks now even after the update on the water cart issue. The recipe is still there I can see it but I just cannot get pistachios at all! I downloaded the app on my friends iPhone to check and when I logged in she was there so I logged out and went back to android phone and still nothing... this is so frustrating! I even sent an email to storm 8.

SparklyOctopus
08-07-15, 11:02 AM
Hey there! Sorry about that! Unfortunately, Nefertiti will be missing for a little bit longer. Please look forward to future updates where Nefertiti will show up.

xheatherxx3
08-07-15, 12:13 PM
I don't understand, is this in everyone else's game who plays on android that actually won the prize? Why exactly won't she show up in my game anymore??

SparklyOctopus
08-07-15, 12:37 PM
Hey there! Unfortunately, all other players who have unlocked Nefertiti on iOS and have since transferred to Android will be unable to see them for a little bit longer. Sorry about that. :(

xheatherxx3
08-08-15, 05:59 AM
Ahh okay that makes sense now! Especially because I see Rs2 was recently released for android. Yeah, all my other characters like the Hawaiian girl Luna (I think that's her name?) & the groom still show.. thanks for responding. Ill be anxiously looking for an update come time! I miss collecting pistachios & earning some free gems for the character(s) I worked hard to earn :(